The Anniversary Surprise Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband and wife take a weekend trip for tenth anniversary.
926 words
3.69
17.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Guido83
Guido83
2 Followers

A decade of marriage had taken a lot of sizzle out of their relationship. Opposite work schedules meant that both of them slept alone more often than not. Add to all of that a rare medical condition That kept her from being able to have sex and suddenly it had been close to a year since he'd got laid.

He still loved his wife with all his heart and would never dream of doing anything to hurt her. Most of the time he could take care of his own needs with the help of porn or a good dirty story, but sometimes a man needs more than his right hand.

Their tenth anniversary was quickly approaching and they both badly needed a break. Life had been crazy lately and the stress was killing them both, but neither of them had vacation time they could take. So they settled on a weekend getaway to a nice hotel a couple hours away. He even splurged for a suite with a hot tub. The bank wouldn't mind if his car payment was a little late.

She had their bags packed and ready to go when he got home from his overnight shift. They quickly loaded up his SUV and hit the road for the two hour drive. The idle chatted about the things going on in their lives, while listening to a classic rock station on the radio.

The cruise control set on 80 he began to space out while taking in the golden landscape of the Midwest in late October. She twiddle with her phone reading things on Facebook and texting with a couple of friends, one of which he didn't recognize the message tone. That was not unheard of but pretty uncommon, they had a very small circle of friends.

They arrived at the hotel a couple of hours before their room would be ready so they went to lunch at a seafood place a buddy that lived close by told him about. The fish tacos were excellent and the beer was cold, but the best part was spending time with just her.

When the meal was done they checked into the hotel. The room was on the eighth floor and had an amazing view of a park. The bed was soft and the bathroom was massive with a hot tub big enough for two and a large walk in shower that was calling his name.

He stripped down to his boxers and turned the water on as hot as he could stand. The shower was fancier than anything he'd ever used with two heads and jets of water coming out of the wall. Slipping off his underwear he stepped inside and enjoyed the hot water hitting him all over and washing away the tension in his muscles.

He was about to reach for the soap and begin lathering up when the door opened. He turned to see her walking into the room wearing nothing but a smile. His cock immediately sprung to attention because after all these years she still had that effect on him.

"You mind if I join you," she asked opening the door before he could answer. She normally hated taking a shower with him and when you're both good sized people it's understandable. She was the perfect example of a big beautiful woman with long hair dyed a dark auburn, big Brown eyes you could lose yourself in and 42 I tits that still made him smile whenever he saw them.

"Let me help you," she took the tiny bar of hotel soap and ran it over his chest. It was amazing feeling her hands running over his skin in such a familiar way. It had been way too long since she had touched him like this and he could not believe how turned on he was. Wrapping his arms around her, feeling her tits press against his chest, he kissed her passionately. Her tongue shot into his mouth and began to dance with his, he wasn't sure what had got into her, but he knew that he liked it.

He let a groan when she wrapped her soapy hand around his thick cock. She firmly squeezed it while continuing the assault on his mouth. Just having her touching his manhood was amazing but he wanted nothing more than for to stroke his six inches.

"Please," he begged.

"Please, what?" She asked running her thumb over his sensitive head.

"Please make me cum," he moved his hips trying to get her to Jack him off. Instead she just squeezes him until it almost hurts.

"What's in it for me?" She said squeezing his balls gently.

"Anything you want, just please make me cum."

"Anything I want," she kissed his hard before dropping to her knees. "What I want is for you to cum for me. Cum all over my big...wet...tits."

She stroked his cock faster looking up at him. She had never looked more amazing than running her hand over his cock and aiming the head at pale breasts. He was getting close, his breathing becoming faster and more labored.

"Come on," she whispered. "I can't wait to feel that warm cum all over my skin."

The dirty talk sent him over the edge. Ropes of thick white cum shot out all over her breasts. She kept stroking until he pulled away with a whimper and slid down the shower wall spent.

"Happy anniversary baby," she told him crawling across the shower floor and wrapping her arms around him. "I love you."

Guido83
Guido83
2 Followers