The Anniversary Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nod, "I understand."

Aunt Anne smiles, "Trust me... you two will enjoy this." Then she closes the door. I turn the T.V. on and absentmindedly flip between channels. After 15 or so minutes, Aunt Anne and Kenzie come back out with a small smile. Anne picks up a bottle of lube and produces a small black butt plug from her bag. It is probably an inch wide and 5 inches long. "Ready to start Kenzie?" She asks.

Kenzie gives a nervous nod and kneels on the bed, in a doggy position. Anne brings the lube over and motions for me. I close the distance between Kenzie and I, while Kenzie reaches back and spreads her ass cheeks, exposing her small pink asshole. Aunt Anne pours a generous amount of lube on the toy, covering every inch of it with lube.

"This is going to feel strange at first but just relax and try to enjoy it." Aunt Anne says to Kenzie. She then takes the tip of the hard rubber toy and rubs it over my sister's asshole, causing Kenzie to let out a soft moan of pleasure. "Ready?" Aunt Anne asks.

"Yes!" Kenzie sighs. Aunt Anne slowly begins to push the very tip of the toy inside Kenzie, very slowly. Kenzie lets out a small squeak from the new feeling and puts her face down on the mattress. As more of the plug enters Kenzie's tight ass, she begins to groan, which is muffled by the bed. I watch as Kenzie takes the toy, finally, the whole toy is inside of Kenzie, with only the handle left sticking out. Kenzie removes her face from the bed and looks back.

Aunt Anne asks, "How did that feel?"

Kenzie says, "It doesn't feel bad... but it's not really turning me on either..."

Aunt Anne smiles, "That's fine. Want me to take it out?"

Kenzie shakes her head, "Not yet. I'm sure I'll get used to it."

Aunt Anne nods, "Just use it once in a while and you might start to enjoy it. In the mean time..." She turns and looks my hard cock. "You like watching that?" She asks me.

I nod, "God yes! Kenzie that was really hot."

Kenzie smiles at me as she stands, the plug still inside her. Aunt Anne says, "Like I said, if you two want to do it in the future you now have a plug and lube to do so. But now..." Aunt Anne grabs my cock and strokes it several times. Then she drops to her knees and begins to expertly suck my cock, even better than Mom and Kenzie did. Her tongue expertly worked my tip as she managed to take my whole cock in her mouth. She looks up and looks me in the eyes as she pulls away from me. Finally, with a gasp she says, "Lay back on the bed."

Not wanting to argue I do. To my surprise, Kenzie straddles my face with her legs and lowers her pussy to my mouth. I begin to slurp at her pussy, pleasuring her slit with my tongue, causing her to gasp and moan. Then I feel a hand reach and grab my cock, and feel it enter a very wet pussy. From behind Kenzie, I hear Aunt Anne gasp in pleasure as her tight pussy engulfs my cock. Then I feel her ass begin to slap against my upper thighs as she rides me, moaning as she does so. I reach up and begin to finger Kenzie, her pussy feeling even tighter than normal from the plug in her ass. Soon, Kenzie and Aunt Anne's moans fill the air as they both near orgasm. Kenzie cums first, her hot cum beginning to drip out of her pussy almost immediately. Following Kenzie, Aunt Anne cums, her pussy squeezing my cock as she cries out. I feel her warm cum coat my hard cock, now embedded deep inside her.

As the two women recover from their orgasms Aunt Anne gasps out, "Amazing... Tom let's try something." Kenzie slides off of me a second later and Aunt Anne lies back and spreads her legs next to me. I stand and look at her and Kenzie taps me on the shoulder and holds up a bottle of lube.

Aunt Anne says, "Tom I want you to fuck my ass. Lube up!" Kenzie drops to her knees and sucks Aunt Anne's cum off of my cock, clearly enjoying the taste before pouring a generous amount of lube onto her hand and coating my whole cock with it. Then she sits on the bed next to Aunt Anne. Aunt Anne puts her feet up on my shoulders angling her asshole toward me. I slowly slide in, causing my Aunt to gasp at the intrusion. I then hit my maximum depth, her ass taking my whole cock, causing her to cry out, "Oh fuck yes! Keep going!" I begin to fuck my Aunt's ass, sliding in and out as her ass grips me tighter than her pussy did.

From the side, I see Kenzie begin to rub her clit, causing her to moan. I reach between Aunt Anne's legs and begin to play with her pussy, teasing her wet hole with my fingers as well as rubbing at her clit. Having her pussy played with while being fucked in the ass sets Aunt Anne over the edge to another loud orgasm. Her eyes close as her face contorts because of the pleasure. I continue sliding in and out of her ass and as her orgasm subsides, I feel my own beginning.

I say, "I'm going to..."

Not letting me finish, Aunt Anne gasps out, "In me!" I keep sliding in and out of her tight and well lubricated ass until I release, draining my balls in her asshole with a gasp. I keep going until my orgasm subsides and I slowly slide my deflating cock out of her ass. Aunt Anne smiles up at me as she removes her feet from my shoulders. "How did you like that?" She asks.

I smile, "That was amazing! I've never done anal before."

Aunt Anne nods and stands up, "What about you Kenzie? How does that plug feel?"

Kenzie, still slowly circling her clit, answers, "Pretty good. I'm getting used to the feeling."

"Well keep it up and you two can be doing this as often as you want. I'm going to get cleaned up but I think I'm done sexually for the night." Aunt Anne says, some of my cum beginning to ooze out of her asshole and slide down her thigh.

Kenzie nods, "Me too. Plenty of time tomorrow." She says, looking at me with a small smile.

Aunt Anne nods, "Alright... well in that case I'm probably going to head back to your parent's room then."

Kenzie and I both nod as Aunt Anne heads to the bathroom and gets in the shower. Kenzie and I are both still naked. I ask, "How does that plug feel?"

Kenzie shrugs, "Not bad really. No way I'm ready for your cock yet though."

I nod, "I understand. What made you so eager to play with Aunt Anne?"

Kenzie sighs, "After Mom and I the other night... I am kind of interested in that kind of thing..."

I laugh, "Kenzie that's every man's dream! A woman who is bi!"

Kenzie smiles, "Well I have been kind of curious for a while now and the other night confirmed I liked it."

We spend a few minutes in silence, just enjoying each other's company. Aunt Anne comes out of the shower and says, "Alright you two... I'll see you tomorrow!"

Kenzie and I say good night to her and then I go and shower after she leaves the room. Several minutes later, when I come out of the shower, Kenzie looks at me and bends over the bed. Looking back, she asks, "Can you help me with this?"

I answer, "Yeah." I close the distance between us and grab the handle while my sister spreads her ass cheeks. I slowly tug the black butt plug out of her, causing her to groan. Her ass pulls away from her body slightly as I tug before the toy is completely removed.

I hold it up and Kenzie stands up and takes it, "Thanks."

"Are we actually going to use that?" I ask her.

Kenzie gives me a teasing smile and says nothing as she goes into the bathroom, her hips and ass swaying as she walks away.

12