The Anniversary Weekend

Story Info
A weekend of teasing, and romance.
6.6k words
4.24
11.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Playtime

Thank you to vmkc for editing.

*****

Part 1:

Its early spring and the days are warm when you're in the sun and cold at night.

We decide to go up the country for a quiet weekend and spend some time together and unwind.

Its early Saturday morning and your looking forward to a long lie in under the doona, but I have other ideas.

Up you get sleepy head. I quickly give you a number of kisses on the neck and you grab me and try to pull me back into bed.

But I grab the doona and rip it back leaving you naked in the cool morning. You quickly jump up and chase me trying to get the doona back, but the real motivation is the play, with the doona soon forgotten in the wrestling. It looks like your successful in delaying our departure.

Once dressed, it's out the door and down to the bakery for breakfast. Croissants still warm with strawberry jam and cream. A coffee for me and a tea for you. I love watching you in the morning as you enjoy your tea, remembering how you looked just a short while ago curled up in my bed.

But time doesn't stand still and I soon grab your hand and pull you to your feet.

A short drive and we pull up in a wooded Glen, parking under the majestic trees. You hop out of the car and take a deep breath dragging in the smells of the forest as I come around the car to take you in my arms in a gentle embrace.

The walk is short and the path is flat, so we make good time down to the waterfalls. The snow has been melting and there is a good flow going over the edge. Near the edge of the pool at the bottom, I grab you and threaten to throw you into the freezing water. Another wrestle ensues with us ending up lying on the banks in each other's arms laughing like school kids.

I can't resist and in the embrace give you a passionate kiss. We lay there for a while in the sun just enjoying the embrace and being with each other.

We walk back to the car holding hands, passing other walkers as we go, feeling lucky we managed the quiet time alone at the waterfall before the crowds arrived.

The morning has sped past, but that happens to me a lot when I'm with you. The day never seems to be long enough, the time we have with each other always feels like someone has moved the clock forward.

As we get into the car I gently kiss your neck and whisper, "I have a surprise for you." You respond by playfully nibbling my ear and with your most seductive voice responding with, "I have a surprise for you too." I think to myself how lucky I am.

Just down the road we pull into a cafe I had found earlier. We grab seats by the window and spend a leisurely lunch watching the passing people. But my eyes spend more time on your beautiful face. You keep catching me looking and I can see you wondering what I'm thinking. I can't resist and speak my thoughts. "You look so beautiful today." You smile your little self-conscious smile as you murmur thank you.

At the end of the meal I say it's time to relax the rest of the day. We head back to the hotel, our legs feeling worked from our morning walk. I banish you into the bedroom and threaten blue murder and plenty of putting you over my knee and spanking you (not sure this is a deterrent) to make you stay there.

It's only a short time and I let you come out of the room. You walk out to find the in room spa has been run, and surrounded by scented candles giving off a gentle flickering light.

I say before the spa you have to have your surprise and lead you over to the bed.

I gently undress you. Slowly, gently, passionately removing each item of clothing. Kissing you shoulders, arms and chest as I remove your shirt. As I lie you back on the bed, I remove your jeans, again kissing your skin as it is revealed to me. You're left lying there open to me in only your bra and G-string (oh how I love you wearing a G-string). You look into my eyes, unashamed of your body in front of me, trusting me.

I remove your bra again kissing your skin as it is revealed. You give a small sigh as I gently flick your nipples with my tongue. You try to hold me there to give your breasts more attention, but I'm not finished yet.

Lastly, I remove your G-string, again gently kissing your skin as I remove them. You try to push my head further down. I know what you want, but instead of giving you what you want, I gently kiss around the edges, leaving you aching for more.

I gently roll you onto your stomach and you wonder what I'm up to.

As soon as the first drops of oil land in the middle of your back you know exactly what I'm up to, and almost purr with delight.

What follows in a long deep relaxing massage. You are rubbed, kneaded, soothed from head to toe. All the while you're waiting for me to take that next step. But the massage continues.

At last I step away from the bed and say the massage is finished. You almost feel disappointed that it was only a massage. You now feel so relaxed you would have welcomed the extra activity that never came.

I lead you to the spa and help you to step in and tell you to have a soak and I'll be back soon. I emphasise that you're not to get out of the spa until I'm back.

You lay in the spa for what seems like an hour, allowing the bubbles to wash away any faint traces of stress left after the massage. Unfortunately the bubbles are also having a less then relaxing side effect and you close your eyes and start gently touching yourself.

You're just starting to get really worked up, and you think you'll finally get the relief I haven't given you when you hear an "excuse me" from the side of the spa. Your eyes spring open to see me standing there watching you touch yourself.

I gently grab your hands which are slick from more than the water and help you step out of the spa. I tell you it's nearly time to go for dinner and that you will need to get dressed.

You say you haven't even picked out any clothes and it will take a while.

I lead you into the bedroom and laying out on the bed is a beautiful dress of turquoise. Next to them are a matching set of bra and G-string with a matching set of high rise pumps on the floor in front of the ensemble.

Like a reverse of earlier, I gently dress you, kissing each part of you before the clothing covers it.

Once dressed you can see the dress has a short flip skirt with a high waist. It's a bit shorter then you normally wear, but you decide to go with it as I've gone to so much effort. You're not surprised to see it is also very low cut, leaving a generous amount of flesh visible.

We head down to the hotel restaurant and you query that we're not going out. I advise you I wanted to make sure it wouldn't take long to get back to the hotel room as I didn't think I could restrain myself.

The meal flies by, I don't know whether to look into the eyes of the women I love, or check out her cleavage. You know I'm looking but know I'm also looking you in your eyes and only kick me a couple of times under the table.

We seem to get great service, but I know it's no wonder, as the waiters standing above you must have such a view. I've never seen such attentive waiters.

You request a dessert menu from one of the attentive waiters who advises it has already been ordered. You instantly look at me with suspicion. I try to look back with my most innocent expression, but you're not having any of it.

Luckily for me the waiters (they seem to be multiplying for some reason) bring us our death by chocolate. Your face lights up with your beautiful smile and I know I've picked right. When I see you lean forward (what a view) to thank me and I feel your foot run up my leg I definitely know I picked right.

With my arm around your waist we head back to the room. But as soon as we're out of view of the restaurant, my hand goes under your dress to cup your almost bare buttocks. In this fashion, we walk to our room.

Once inside under the flickering candlelight, I again undress you, kissing every piece of newly exposed skin. It seems to take a while to remove the dress and the bra, but I am being careful not to miss any of your skin.

Lastly, I remove your G-string, but this time I'm quick to bury my face between your legs. As I slowly lick your pussy from bottom to top, and then start concentrating on your clitoris. After the day you've had, it doesn't take you long to be gasping for breath as the first orgasm hits. You try to push my face away from your now sensitive clitoris, but I stubbornly hold still, continuing my attack on your sensitive region.

Finally you manage to escape and you say, now it's my turn. You duplicate my effort slowly removing each piece of clothing and kissing my skin as it is revealed. Soon I am standing before you in just my lime green lycra G-string and you can't help laughing at it trying to contain my hard penis.

You remove the final item of clothing and push me back onto the bed. With determined ease you start sucking my cock. Whilst I have been working you up all afternoon, it also has had its effect on me too and your expert administrations are having their due affect. It's not long before I deposit a load in the back of your throat. You swallow hungrily not wanting to waste a drop.

I take you into my arms and give you a kiss.

My hand slowly travels down your stomach, briefly playing around the edge of your well-trimmed bush before entering your pussy. You're still a little sensitive so I'm very gentle as I work you up to a heightened level again. Your hand does its own exploring and soon we're masturbating each other.

I can feel you start to build to another orgasm and you whisper "now" to me urgently. Not wanting to disappoint a lady I gently climb on top and enter you. But after the first couple of thrusts, I grab your hips and over we roll until you're on top.

I love you mounting me like this so I can feast on your breasts as they hang before me. I look into your eyes and see the love in them and know that you see the same love reflected in mine. You smile as you catch me looking into your eyes and give a quick squeeze of your vaginal muscles to let me know you love me too.

We pick up the pace and it's not long before we both orgasm again. You collapse onto my chest and lie there with my penis still inside you. We lie like that for a while, my fingers gently tracing "I Love You" on your back (I wonder if you know it).

You murmur that it's been a wonderful day.

I can only say one thing in response...

"What I have planned, tomorrow will be even better."

You smile, and start nibbling on my ear. In a whisper you say, "There's still a little bit left of today I have some ideas for."

Part 2:

The sun rises early on the Sunday, or maybe we're just wanting a later start to the day after the activities of Saturday.

I quietly roll over and in the early morning light I watch you sleep. You have a 1/2 smile on your face and all the signs of stress from day to day life are erased and you look as perfect as an artist's model.

I lay there watching you as I remember the day before, and the night following and wonder how I was so lucky to find someone so wonderful to share my life.

I gently lean over and run my lips along your neck. I'm a little disappointed to get no response, so I lower my attention and peel back the doona to expose your nakedness.

I gently take your exposed nipple in my mouth, gently sucking it and flicking it with my tongue. I'm again disappointed to get no response other then you roll onto your back in your sleep.

So I decide to continue in my quest and lower my attention again, gently nuzzling your pussy. Again, not eliciting a response I gently probe your folds with my tongue, eagerly lapping at your pussy. I concentrate on your clitoris knowing how sensitive you can be. But again, no response.

By now I know your game, playing possum and decide to test your will power. I reach over onto the bedside table and grab something. You know I'm up to something, but can't look without ruining the game you've started. Your listening carefully to get any clues of what I'm up to and your senses feel heightened with the effort.

You again feel me back at your pussy, but this time it's not my tongue. You feel something being gently pushed inside you, all the way inside and you struggle to not smile as you realise what it must be.

I turn on the vibrating egg and immediately start licking your clitoris. You can't help but moan and I know I've won.

You grab me by the shoulders and pull me up so you can give me a kiss. All the while the egg is doing its work.

I take you in my arms, wrapping my arms around you to envelop you. My hands gently tracing random patterns on your skin. I lower my hand to return to the task my tongue started earlier, playing with your clit. Between the egg and my fingers, it seems like only a moment passes and you shudder to an orgasm.

I turn off the egg, but continue to hold you, my arms still forming their protective cocoon around you.

Finally you speak the first words of the morning as you quietly murmur Good Morning Mr Burton. I murmur good morning Mrs Burton in return.

We lay in bed for an hour quietly talking, enjoying the afterglow.

When we finally get up, I send you off to the shower. You wave your bottom at me as you march into the bathroom with a "yes, Sir" and a smile.

As you hop out of the shower, I hop in, giving you a quick kiss and saying, "I've left your clothes for the day on the bed. "You smile knowing that this means another day of fun.

Once I step back into the bedroom, I can't help gasping. With the temperature due to be in the mid 20's I've bought you a beautiful white sun dress. The bodice is fitted with a low cut sweet heart neck line leaving a delicious swell of your breasts visible (it would be hard not to be visible with the demi push up bra underneath).

I ask you to turn around for me and you smile as you give a quick theatrical spin.

Just as I suspected, under a white sundress it's obvious that you're wearing a white G-string.

Once I'm dressed, we head out. We've already missed breakfast, but I wouldn't change the morning for anything.

As we walk down the main street, I put my arm around your waist. I know you're getting looks from other guys, checking you out, and it makes me feel even luckier.

No morning can start without coffee and we're back at the same bakery as yesterday, sitting on the sidewalk enjoying the sun. You catch me looking at your cleavage and whilst offering me the milk, lean forward brazenly teasing me.

You ask if we're having croissants again, but I indicate no which puzzles you.

After our drinks, it's just a short walk along main street. Two guys trip on cracks in the pavement, one walks into a post and there's nearly 3 car accidents, before we reach the far end. To say your turning heads is an understatement.

Not knowing where we're going, you stroll beside me, blatantly flipping your hips when you think I'm looking. Little do you realise I'm always watching you.

At the end of the street is a minigolf establishment.

After I collect our balls and putters, we enter to the first hole.

I stand behind you watching you line up the first putt. With an obvious noise, I carelessly drop my putter and bend down to pick it up, unashamedly looking up the back of your short dress.

You seem to take a long time lining up the putt, but once I'm standing up again, play your shot.

From hole to hole we progress through the course. At times I come up behind you, taking you in my arms as I show you how to hold the club and putt, whilst rubbing my rock hard penis against your buttocks. When you get the ball out of the hole each time, you make sure I'm standing directly in front or directly behind you as you bend over to retrieve it.

As always when I'm with you, the time flies past and I'm left wishing we were playing 36 holes instead of 18.

As we leave, I take you in my arms and give you a big passionate kiss and whisper a quiet, "thank you." You respond with a little nibble on my ear and whisper back, "The pleasures all mine".

As we're walking back to the hotel, I indicate it's time for lunch. You reach over and in public give my hard penis a quick squeeze, and say you've found something to nibble on.

But it's into the car for a quick drive. Sitting in the car, I put my hand between your legs and slowly start rubbing your pussy through your panties. You respond by pulling them to the side and saying, "if you're going to do a job, you better do it well."

Before I can get you to come, we arrive at our destination.

Out of the back of the car, I take a blanket and an esky.

It's a short walk through the forest to a rock outcrop overlooking the valley. I lay out the blanket and indicate for you to sit. As you sit you carefully layout the skirt of your dress, unfortunately also showing a good view of your panties underneath.

I open the esky and start taking out lunch. Oysters, mussels, prawns, scallops and lobster and even some Morton Bay Bugs. Some crusty French bread and butter and some white wine.

Some would say it's a feast fit for a king. I think it's more of a feast fit for a queen. My queen.

Its beautiful relaxing over dinner, and we lay back holding hands watching the clouds drift by, letting our lunch settle before continuing our day.

After packing up its a short walk back to the car and I place the things in the back.

I say to you that it's now time to give up your G-string for the return trip.

You place your hands on your waist and say "If you want it off, you're going to have to do it yourself".

Standing in the car park of the lookout, I raise your dress to your waist, reach under and gently remove your G-string, only then releasing your dress to fall back into place and cover your nakedness.

Back in the car and the trip down to town is conducted with my hand again up your dress, playing with your wet pussy.

When we get out of the car back in town, its noticeable to me the absence of the white g-string beneath the white sundress, but would others just think you're wearing flesh coloured underwear?

We do some window shopping of the few stores, but whilst your looking at clothes, I'm spending my time watching you. You look so alive and content. You notice me watching and smile and wave.

You've found a corset top and you hold it up in front of you (whilst pushing up your breasts between your arms) saying you think I might like how this looks on. I can't resist and buy it on the spot.

We head back to the hotel room as I say it's time to freshen up before dinner. Once in the room, it takes seconds for me to have you out of your clothes (all 2 pieces of it).

You start to undo my belt, but I remove your hands and whisper, "not yet."

I lay you back on the bed and whisper to close your eyes.

I reach into my bag and pull out a blindfold which I place over your eyes. You know what's coming and you smile.

I next remove 4 silk scarves which I use to tie your arms and legs.

You're helpless before me, totally exposed and vulnerable. Unable to see what I'm doing.

I run my fingertips along your sides and you quiver.

I softly run my fingers over different parts of you. Trying to be random, trying to keep you guessing where I will touch next. With every touch, goose bumps appear on your skin.

I can see without even feeling your pussy is getting wet. But I keep caressing your skin, ignoring the invitation.

I stop.

You tense, wondering what I'll do next, helpless to prevent me from pleasuring you.

I again run my fingers down along your sides. You're starting to get frustrated that I won't satisfy your aching desire.

I finally progress and touch your beautiful breasts for the first time.

Without making any other contact with you, I gently suck on your nipple. I move further up and kiss your neck, before again lowering my attention to your breasts.

12