The Annual Beach Week

Story Info
Two couples sharing and reminiscing.
4.1k words
4.25
40.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eymach
eymach
136 Followers

The Annual Beach Trip: Laci, Tom, Pat and Stan

From a deep sleep, Laci Boden rubbed her eyes, rolled over and glanced out the front window. The orange glow radiating from emerging sunrise began to illuminate the room. The cool breeze ruffled the sheer curtains and sounds of a calm ocean lapping at the shoreline signaled an early awakening. Beside her, completely nude laid Stan Gunnels, her best friend's husband, still asleep. After two strong fuckings last night, she thought her passion and hunger would have been satisfied.

No...this late summer vacation was done once a year and the two couples tried to get in as much sex as possible in a few short days. She just hoped the men could keep up with the wives once-a-year desires. Last night's activity had given her new energy and a renewed interest in another morning coupling.

The view Stan Gunnels (Pat's husband) presented, in some strange way had an arousing effect on Laci. He lay on his back with one leg slightly askew, still sound asleep. His flaccid cock lay docile to one side in the midst of thick pubic hair matted from the dried juices produced out of their lust from the night before. Stan's balls provided a primal erotic vision...one of a distended pair of bull nuts encased in a shriveled sack...all swelling gone. The smell of sex was intoxicating. The vision of his man's sex equipment began to produce a flow of moisture from her vagina. She smiled, somewhat amused, as she thought how innocent and harmless the intimate organs of sex appeared. But then after some reflection, she thought... "Yeah right, only when a man is asleep."

Stan emerged from a deep satisfied sleep as he felt Laci roll over onto his chest. He smiled and replayed the erotic activity of last night's pleasure. Her fingertips administered a light touch, a gentle caress and a sweet kiss. His docile, withered penis slowly began to swell. The same cock that deliciously ripped into her last night; the same one that pounded her into a quivering mass of ecstasy. Oh yeah! It felt so good. She loved it. While she lost count, each subsequent orgasm was better than the previous.

Laci's thoughts wondered briefly, as she whispered in Stan's ear, "Do you think Tom got some good loving last night?"

Stan displayed a silent smile and nodded his head in the affirmative. He knew how good Pat's pussy would be for Tom.

Her mind wandered to Pat and Tom in the other bedroom. She knew her husband would do a good job on Pat. Pat was the shy one; the quiet one that harbored tremendous passion beneath a veneer of proper behavior.

There was no sound coming from the bedroom across the cottage, only sounds of deep breathing. Obviously the passion expressed in last night's lovemaking had a profound effect on their sleep. Later they would compare notes, but right now Laci wanted a good fuck before she and Pat embarked on their pre-planned shopping spree.

Laci gently placed her hand on Stan's balls, and began a light massage. His cock hardened further from her gentle caress.

Stan's mind concentrated on the increasing pleasure as her fingers closed sensually around his shaft and started a slow stroking. Ahhh...more pleasure was experienced as her hand closed tightly at the base and begins milking droplets of pre-come. Her index finger spread it onto his sensitive mushroomed head.

Stan cracked his eyes and noticed a faint smile appear on Laci's face. He ran his arm slowly up her back. He nodded, assuring Laci that he would be ready. He guided his hand between her legs and sensed copious amount of moisture coating her labia. She was equally prepared for another mating. There was no hurry.

As she crawled over Stan's naked body and lowered her lips to his, she was rewarded with the intrusion of his tongue. The pleasure of someone other than her husband fueled her passion. The fine hair on his chest stimulated her nipples. An erotic jolt was felt in her lower abdomen area. She settled further down his torso until she felt his cock nestle between those tender swollen lips. A little soreness in that area reminded her of the pounding she had taken earlier. Once they started, she wanted it to be slow and deliberate. Her legs splayed further in anticipation, as Stan arched his pelvis slowly into her groin.

She closed her eyes and concentrated on his insertion. Her well lubricated vaginal folds opened and easily accepted his cock. Her labial lips caressed the phallic intrusion as she willingly received him. She slowly descended down and around his firm erection, letting out a sigh as that marvelous shaped organ plowed into her depths. As she slowly descended upon Stan's cock that empty feeling was replaced by that wonderful fullness of his occupying penis.

There was no preference for Stan's cock over her husband's. It was just different and she enjoyed the differences between the two. The head of Stan's cock was a little larger, thus she seemed to experience more stretching when he put it in.

Her pussy, well prepared from the early morning arousal and two ejaculations last night, eagerly received his phallic intrusion. Slowly she closed her eyes and concentrated on the ecstasy being generated deep within her lower body. She matched each pelvic thrust with one of her own... each one reaching deeper and deeper. Finally, she felt Stan occupy the full depth of her passion and with a subtle arching of her abdomen she could feel the head of his cock nudge her cervix. It was slow and easy and tender. They embraced each other warmly as their bodies arched into an passionate body of one. She lay still as Stan's pubic bone pressed into her clit signaling that the insertion was complete.

Laci reveled in the ecstasy of coupling. Her pussy and Stan's cock adjusted to each other perfectly. She raised her head to view the juncture of their coupling. She felt that wonderful cock administer slight spastic movements as he slowly filled her internal limits. Their sensual organs danced. She squeezed. His cock responded with affectionate muscle contractions. This was a sexually mature man and woman enjoying the pleasures their bodies afforded.

Laci's enjoyment was enhanced as she stared at Stan's facial expressions showing his increasing pleasure. The in and out was slow at first and gradually became more rapid as their passions increased. She became very good at tilting her pussy in such a way as to allow her clit to slide along the length of his cock. Her pleasure was enormous and building.

Their bodies produced generous amounts of self-supplied lubricating juices that drowned their mating organs. The soreness was gone only to be replaced by their joined quest for mutual satisfaction.

She recognized the onset of Stan's pre-orgasmic cock-swelling, signaling the imminent expulsion of his seed. Her orgasm was near as well and the conclusion was rapidly approaching. They moved as one in perfect rhythm. The point of no return had passed and their bodies were left to complete the orgasmic mission.

She craved that warm feeling of internal ejaculation and Stan delivered four or five pulsating charges deep within her lower body.

His orgasm triggered simultaneous spasms within her as well. They held on to each other as their bodies rocked in spastic ecstasy. Her familiar lover had provided another basting. Slowly their bodies settled into a state of contentment. They lay affectionately joined; basking in the afterglow until the withered organs released their respective capture.

*******<>*******

For the past few years, Stan and Pat Gunnels and Tom and Laci Boden arrived at the beach cottage they had routinely rented for their annual week. This was a ritual that the two couples had been enjoying over the past few years.

From early childhood, the two couples had grown up together, dated together, exchanged dates as if it was a normal part of growing up. They had begun their sexual journey with the other's partner before marrying their chosen mates. It seemed a normal progression that the two couple's natural friendship allowed. It grew into a shared sexual relationship. They grew up as neighbors. They were independent private people and didn't care too much about what the outside world thought.

Later they settled upon their eventual mate, married and had children. This exchange of mates was done in secret as they were products of the fifties when this kind of activity was socially unacceptable. Their exchange of spouses just seemed natural. This started as a result of them growing up together from early childhood. Then when they started dating, they would often mix their date mates. After they married and had children their dependence on each other grew into their sharing sex as well. It didn't seem like such a big deal.

But they came to realized they needed to exhibit some discretion in their day-to-day lives. So they adopted some rules that only allowed their cross coupling once a year and it was usually a full week at the beach in late summer before school started in the fall.

*******<>*******

As Laci and Pat were fixing salads and steaks for the grill. Their husbands had gone on a short fishing trip and weren't expected home till late afternoon. The guys promised to be back at five o clock.

Laci continued the discussion by asking, "Do you ever think about the first time we slept with the other's husband and how we made the decision to cross the line?"

"You mean before we were married, asked Pat?

"Oh yes, the first time Tom and I made love, I'll never forget it," Laci replied. "I like to blame it on the large amount of wine we had consumed that night but that's not completely true.

Hey since we are telling old stories why don't we save it until the guys get back and after dinner we'll have some wine and start reliving the past again,. I know you want to tell the story about the first time Tom screwed me. I laugh like crazy every time I hear you tell it."

Pat chuckled as she recalled the memory of that fateful night. "You know I get horny just thinking about it now. I lost my cherry that same night."

"I thought so," replied Laci. "Shy as you are, I knew you had a little sex-starved passion in you. You just had to find a way to let it out. Hell for me, I admit there's a little slut in me all the time. It was just the excuse to do something I had fanaticized about. What made you do it that same night?"

"I don't know how to describe it," said Pat, "I've told you that story before."

"Yes, and I love the way you tell it," Laci said. It's like you couldn't help it. Isn't that's what all the girls say?"

"After we got started fucking we would change partners on a regular basis," said Pat. "And then we stopped soon after we got married.

We kind of got used to our husbands and decided we had to start all over. Marriage seemed like a new ball game. At first it seemed like we shouldn't do it but later on, I wanted to get Stan in me like we had done before. Frankly I missed exchanging our men. It didn't seem that it would be much different than before."

"I totally agree. When we finally changed partners again, it put a whole new excitement into sex for us," Laci said. "It made the beach trips real special knowing that we could sleep all night with our other partners.

"It did for me too. I finally turned loose and started enjoying it more intensely with Stan," Pat replied. "I was gaining a lot of experience and realized sex could be for pleasure and that it was alright for me to turn loose. I needed to give him that. And when I found out all of the things you were teaching Tom it got to be a competition. I enjoyed letting go completely during our beach weeks."

Laughing out loud, "What do you mean?" Laci asked.

"Well, I had never given Stan a blow job until after that first exchange."

Laci, being somewhat more liberated, responded, "My feelings were no different than yours. I needed to put a little spark back our sex life. At times, I would fantasize about Stan when Tom and I were making love."

Pat reluctantly admitted the same and went so far as to admit that she often fantasized far too much about Tom. "At first, I felt guilty about it. I'm ok with it now. I even look forward to these trips for that reason. I'm glad it's just us two couples. I couldn't comprehend doing this with anyone else."

Laci responded, "Me either. But being the slut that I am, would you be interested in doing this maybe twice a year. I think we could handle it. After all, the kids are going to be gone after this year and we need to find some added excitement."

"I've had some of the same thoughts," said Pat. "I don't like waiting a full year. I think the New Years' holiday would be a perfect time. Do you think the men will have any trouble with it?"

"Are you kidding, as much as those two guys love pussy," laughed Laci. "They'd screw a knothole if hair grew around it."

Somewhat out of character, Pat laughed, and then responded, "Yes, and frankly my dear friend I think we both like being filled with their kind of cock meat."

Laci and Pat started feeling the wine pretty good.

Suddenly the husbands came in; took their wives in their arms and gave them a warm kiss to start the evening. As they backed away and turned to the other's mate Laci said, "Come here Stan let me get my arms around you now. You are mine this week."

Pat laughed and said, "Did you not get enough last night? I think we'll just get a good night's sleep tonight."

"Like hell you will Mrs. Gunnels; we are not going to waste any night on sleep while we're here at the beach," said Tom Boden.

Pat took Tom from Laci and Laci did the same with Stan and then said, "I think I feel something moving in this man's pants. It sure gets me going down there."

Laci pulled away and said, "You guys slow down and be patient. If you don't stop we'll never get these steaks on the grill. Aren't you hungry?"

Pat playfully laughed and teased, "Yeah that's right. If you guys don't eat a good meal you won't have enough strength to get through the night."

Tom jumped in and said, "I'm definitely eating something tonight and it might be more than steak. And I didn't come down here to be horny when we return home."

"You guys know this has got to last you for six months," said Laci.

"Six months...hell. It's usually a year, where did six months come from?" asked Stan.

Well with this being the last year the kids are with us, we thought we'd get together over the New Year's weekend," Laci said, "that is if you and Stan can handle it twice a year."

"Oh hell yeah," Stan replied.

Pat laughed as she punched him in the ribs. "I was wondering if you were listening. It didn't take much to get your attention." Pat gave him the plate of steaks and said, "Now get these on the grill."

After the two couples had devoured their steaks Stan placed his hand over his mouth, burped, and asked, "Same sleeping arrangements as last night?"

Absolutely, exclaimed Laci, "You don't think we came here to sleep with our mates did you? We'll get enough of that when we get home."

From behind a coquettish grin, Pat asked, "What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

Stan replied, "We've got an 8:00 am tee time and we need to leave here around 7:00."

"So, I don't suppose there will be any morning fucking then," laughed Laci. "Pat, I think we are wearing them down. I hope you guys have taken your vitamins for the punishment you're going to get tonight. With that, she grabbed Stan's hand and said, "You guys go get your shower. We'll get the dishes cleaned up and by that time we should be ready for a couple of bottles of wine.

Stan interrupted and asked, "You mean we aren't going right to bed?"

Pat then chimed in with, "We've got a little conversation planned and after that I think you'll be ready for bed and a good night's sleep. Now you two go on upstairs and get cleaned up.

As the Stan started up the stairs, the girls overheard him say," A goodnight's sleep, my ass."

********<>********

After his shower, Tom dressed in a t-shirt and a loose pair of gym shorts and appeared in the beach cottage family room. Two sofas were arranged facing the other. Pat came over and put her arms around her friend's spouse and ushered him into a soft comfortable spot.

Stan appeared a few minutes later took a similar position on the other couch then asked, "Where's Laci?"

"She'll be here in a minute," commented Pat. "I think she is cleaning up. I had better check on her. She may need some help."

A few minutes later the girls reappeared, each with a bucket of ice and an open bottle of wine. The girls had changed into matching long length thin knit tank tops and bikini panties. The girls snuggled in beside their temporary mates and poured them a glass of wine.

Stan looked at Tom, smiled and said, "What in the hell have these two girls got in mind.

Tom then responded with a shrug and replied, "Damn if I know."

Laci spoke up and said, you know guys Pat and I started reminiscing about some of the more sexy things we've done together and thought it might be a good way of getting ourselves all worked up before we go off to bed. So to get this started I want Pat to tell the story of me getting fucked for the first time at the Starlight Drive-In Theater."

With that introduction, Tom started to laugh, "It's funny as hell every time I hear it. In fact I've jacked off many times thinking about that first time.'

Laci punched him in the ribs and said, "Be quite and let Pat tell the story."

Pat began to tell the story. I hope you guys remember as well as I have. Anyway, Stan and I were making out in the front seat when all of a sudden I heard Tom start taking these heavy deep breaths. That let Stan set up a little in the front seat and I straddled him so that I could feel his dick against my crotch covered panties. I slowly rose up and peeped over Stan's shoulder so that I could see the show in the back seat.

And what I saw was downright disgusting." They all laughed and she continued. Tom wasn't the only one doing some heavy breathing. Even though it was dark outside the lights from the movie screen gave me plenty of light to see. I kept hearing Tom say...open up, open up. About that time I saw Laci's legs open up with her knees pointed at the moon."

They all laughed and Laci said, "You know that's not true. Pat is exaggerating a little."

Pat continued, "Hell, let me tell you something, little Miss-Priss Laci here had those naked legs almost wrapped around Tom's ass.

I will say though that Laci was doing her best fake job of pretending to preserve her precious virginity. She was saying the right things even though that was not what her actions were showing. Ole Tom was in there digging. He was using one foot against the side door to keep pushing against Laci's pussy. She would say things like...quit that, stop it dammit, Stan and Pat can hear us.

By this time the wine was creating a warm feeling in everybody. Yet the story continued.

"I could tell that Laci was getting hotter and hotter. I took another look and I could see that Tom had unbuckled his pants and pushed them down far enough to see the crack of his ass. And from where I was it was a nice looking ass. With that suntan he had, it was easy to see his white ass hunching her pussy.

I must admit it was kind of sexy.

Stan interrupted, "Don't let Pat make you think she was innocent here because her panties were soaked and she was humping the hell out of my hard dick."

Pat laughed and said, "Yeah, I didn't pay much attention to it at first but I began to notice that I was riding Tom's dick pretty good. I thought to myself I had better be careful and pay a little more attention to what was happening between my legs. Pat winked and said, "I knew I didn't have anything to worry about because I trusted my Stan. You know how quiet and shy he is."

eymach
eymach
136 Followers
12