The Anonymous Toy

Story Info
You bring a toy home for the evening.
1.2k words
3.97
30.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You called me that afternoon from work and told me to make sure I was freshly showered and shaved when you arrived home, and then, after a pause, you said, "lay out the toys, slut." I felt myself drop, just then, and barely heard tour "I love You" and my response. My brain was already spiraling down. I looked around the house, doing a quick check to make sure that everything was in its place, neat and clean, like we liked it. I quickly wiped the counters down, rinsing a glass or two and setting them carefully in the drainer. Everything must be in its place.

I drew a bath, and carefully shaved myself, slowly and methodically, getting even deeper into the daily headspace of service to you that I so loved. Afterwards, lotion applied, I opened the toy case, cleared off the dresser, and began laying them out, one by one. Everything you used to work your magic on me. I couldn't help but think of all the different scenes that had been played out, every time I touched these items. It happens every time. Clothespins, nipple clamps (amazing how you have brought me from abject fear to craving them), butt plug, dildo, wartenberg wheel (God, I love that one run over fresh paddle marks), your guitar strap, our leather paddle, wax candles, the short crop. The toys that don't fit in the case are hanging from their own special hooks in the closet--flogger, crop, and evil wand. I take them out as well, and my cunt becomes wet thinking of what you will do with each of them. You created me. You made me into your own personal masochist. I am still amazed. I finish up, slip into jeans and a tank top, and step out onto the porch for a smoke.

Just then, I hear the door open. I quickly stub out my cigarette, and head for the door. There you stand, with a woman at your side. I go to you, greet you with a hug and a kiss. You smile, and introduce her. "Slut, meet our toy for the evening." You pause, turn towards her and say, "toy, this is my slut". You turn, lock the door, and lean against it. "Both of you. Out of your clothes. I want a shower." I look at her, she looks at me, and the clothes begin to drop. I am so very mindful of her, and of you, of myself. We walk with you into the shower, and both of us wash you, our hands bumping each others, our bodies rubbing together, for lack of room in the shower. She is built like me, shaved smooth, no rings in her nipples, blue eyes, dark blonde wavy hair. Younger, I think. We pass behind you as we wash you, and she presses her ass into me, as my erect nipples graze across her back, the rings catching in her long hair. We don't say much, I know that this is not the time for speaking. Serving you is the task.

I am so turned on by the simplicity of the whole scene. I ask you, "may I dry you with my tongue, sir?" "No, but you can dry her." I finish toweling you off, and turn to her, standing there dripping. I drop to my knees, beginning at her feet, running my tongue along her instep, and up her legs; catching the water in my mouth. I feel her weight shift, and her stance widen, and I vaguely sense you sitting on the edge of the tub, watching. My tongue moves ever closer to her cunt, gliding up her inner thighs and I hear her begin to sigh, and moan, as my tongue sucks the water from her clit. I turn her around then, and licking the water away from her hips and ass, I gently bend her over, running my tongue down the crack of her ass, to her asshole, teasing her and hearing her cry out. I continue my track, catching the gush of wetness from her cunt that has nothing at all to do with the shower. I turn my head, cheek on her ass, as she stands there, bent over, me on my knees, and I look at you, with a question in my eyes.

"On the bed, both of you--toy, face down, ass up. Slut, finish what you started." We quickly comply, moving from the warmth of the bathroom to the cool sheets. I slide underneath her, as you come in behind her beautiful ass. Her cunt is wet and dripping as I slide my fingers in side it and lick them, and they tangle with yours as you do the same, in a prelude to slipping them into her ass. Her body gyrated, pushed towards you, and I followed it with my mouth, fastened over her clit....sucking, now biting gently, her guttural grunts and sighs getting lost between my thighs. You grabbed her by the hair, ordered her to concentrate, "give my slut something good, little toy, pay attention" and suddenly, there at my clit, licking and sucking and her fingers entering me, ohhhh. She was so wet, and lush, my face was covered with juice from her cunt, and I felt his fingers plunge in and out of her ass, as she ground back against his hand I nibbled and licked and sucked and the juice just flowed.

Your fingers stopped and your cock moved in and took her ass, and you pulled her into you and her mouth fastened on me and her tongue fucked me in time with your thrusts; I slid my fingers inside her cunt, feeling your cock there, sucking her clit. Her whining and grunting beginning to intensify, I prayed for that rush of cum inside my mouth. You grabbed her hair and pulled her to you, telling me then "make her cum, slut." I worked my fingers around inside her as you fucked her, she bit my labia and I could barely concentrate. My hips moving in time with your fucking, the toy crying "ahhhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh" into my cunt as she licked and sucked and bit me; and suddenly there--the wet rush of cum spilled down onto my fingers and as I removed them, down into my waiting mouth. You pulled out of her ass and sprayed her with cum, and she collapsed down on top of me, my shoulders and head left trapped there, between her legs, looking at you, and you said "suck it, ass slut" And you shoved your cock down my throat, and I began to cum, hips bucking, your cock shoving in and out of my mouth, right where it belonged, using me, putting me where I need to be, showing me just exactly who I am. She used her teeth on me on my labia, my inner thighs, her fingers pulling at my clit, her teeth grazing it. You held your cock deep in my throat, as I grunted my cumming around your cock, loving every minute of it.

As we untangled ourselves, we laughingly realized that we hadn't used a single toy from the carefully laid out dresser. Well, there was plenty of time.