The Apartment

Story Info
A chance encounter with a real-estate agent.
1.8k words
3.83
31k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping Sharon with her hot lips could take the edge off my bad day. I was already picturing her kneeling in front of me and taking my cock into her mouth. So I was all the more annoyed when she didn't answer the door. The fact that I then recalled she had said something about been away this week didn't help. I expect my lays to ready to please at all times, I'm not much of one for pandering to female sensibilities. Well Cindy better be home I thought, turning to make the walk past the other apartments back to my car.

I wasn't really paying attention and walked into a busty brunette coming out of another apartment. "Sorry," I muttered.

"Oh, are you here to see the apartment? I've just finished up the open home, but I can still take you through if you like," she said.

Damn estate agents are the female equivalent of the used car salesman. I was about to tell her where she could shove her open home, but I was liking the size of her chest and her otherwise svelte features. I still held her arm loosely from when we had collided, so I directed her back towards the door, saying "Sure, I'm always looking for good opportunities."

I kicked the door closed with my heel in passing and then we were inside alone. "It's quite small but well equipped," said the agent handing me her business card and property info sheet; Lucy Cosker of Royal LePage, Toronto.

"Definitely well equipped from what I can see," I said from behind her shoulder ogling down the cleavage of her sensible white blouse. "Can you show me around Miss Cosucker?"

"Its Cosker, but call me Lucy. Yes, of course, make yourself at home. The vendors will not be back for at least another hour, so there is plenty of time."

I let her take me around, having her bend over to open all the cupboards under the basins and so on, along with the usual small talk about how prices were always heading up and how this place would be a bargain. The apartment really was rather small, an open plan kitchenette and lounge area, bedroom, and separate little shower and toilet rooms.

Going back into the bedroom I flopped down on the bed, "Hey this is comfortable."

"Ummm, you really shouldn't be on there sir," Lucy said.

"I like to try before I buy Miss Cocksucker---Lucy," I replied.

She blushed red at the name, and stammered, "Cosker, just Lucy ok. It's not been sold as furnished, so the bed is not part of the package. Please get off."

"Oh, I'm interested in the whole package, but help me up will you," I said extending my hand towards her. By reflex she took my hand to help pull me up. I resisted a little then suddenly lurched up causing Lucy to stumble backwards into the dresser sending a couple of glass ornaments to the floor where they shattered. At the same time I grabbed the top of her blouse with my free hand and yanked hard sending buttons flying and yielding a satisfying ripping sound.

"What the fuck? How am I going to explain this to the vendor? You'll have to pay for those," she said pointing at the smashed mess. I don't think she quite realized that he blouse was now sagging open and I was getting a nice view.

"It's not my fault, you knocked them off," I said. I explained I was interested in making an offer and that getting an offer would probably be enough to appease the vendor over the broken ornaments. Lucy had finally noticed her open blouse and was trying to clasp it shut with a hand and was looking perplexed by the missing buttons. At the same time she seemed excited at the possibility of an offer and was looking around for her papers.

"Only, my offer is conditional on you giving me a blowjob Miss Cocksucker."

Again she blushed at the name or the insult. "What! No way creep."

"Fine, I'll leave you to explain the mess to the vendors. Plenty of other agents could do with the commission," I stood to leave.

"No, wait ...," a pause, then meekly, "I'll do it."

I sat back down on the edge of the bed and looked at her expectantly.

"Well get to it then, I haven't got all day."

She got down on her knees and crawled up to bed and with her delicate fingers undid my belt and opened my trousers. She started to lightly run her hand up and down my shaft perhaps hoping to make me cum without having to use her mouth. As if. Eventually though she had to take me into her mouth, swirling her tongue lightly around my head and taking only the first inch or so into her mouth. I was getting impatient so I put one hand on the back of her head and encouraged her deeper. With my other hand I reached down to fondle her tits yanking them roughly out of her bra. I could tell she wanted to protest, but she couldn't say anything while my cock was buried in her mouth, and I kept pushing that deeper and deeper. She lived up to her new name and was a brilliant cocksucker and it wasn't long before I was ready to burst. As tantalizing as the idea of filling her mouth with cum was, I decided it would be even more fun to cover her face, so at the last moment I pulled out and let loose all over her face and hair with some dribbling down onto her tits.

"What the hell!" she said. "Why did you do that, now it's all over me."

"I figured you wouldn't want to swallow it," I replied with a smirk.

"I didn't want any of this, damn it!"

I told her to quit complaining and why didn't she go take a quick shower while I filled out the offer form. She clearly didn't like the idea of using the vendor's shower and towels, but realistically she had no other option. So she went into the shower closing the door. I certainly had no intention of putting my real name to an offer, so I quickly made up some random details and wrote down my glorious offer of one dollar for the apartment.

I snuck over to shower room door making sure I could hear the water running. My dick was about ready for some more fun. Little Miss Cocksucker had locked the door, but like all those internal access locks it had a pinhole for emergency override. Well my dick thought this qualified as an emergency, so I unbent a paperclip from her papers and used it to pop the lock. I stealthily opened the door and because of the opaque shower walls Lucy could not see me, nor I her. What I could see were all her clothes lying on the floor. I picked up all her gear and went back out, closing the door again. One at a time I flushed her phone, panties, bra, and blouse down the toilet. Her skirt I ripped in half and fed that down the john as well. It blocked on the second piece, oh well not my problem. That left her shoes, those I simply chucked out the toilet window, I guess I could live with her finding those later.

While waiting for my pussy-to-be to reappear from the shower, I pried into personal things around the apartment convincing myself it was owned by a single blonde. I grabbed a spare door key of the hook, that could come in handy another day.

Shortly afterward Lucy came out wrapped in a towel eying me suspiciously. "Did you take my clothes?"

I didn't bother answering her question. I walked up to her grabbed the towel and yanked it off and tossed it aside. She was now naked before me in all her glory. I could see the first inklings of fear come into her eyes. I was very close to her when she slammed her knee upwards aiming for my groin. But I was ready for it, and stepped aside and punched her once in the stomach. She went down instantly, struggling for breath. "Try that again, and you will regret it," I snarled. "Now I'm going to fuck you. Get on the bed and spread your legs."

She didn't move from the floor, so I reached town grabbed her by her hair and hauled her towards the bed. She had no choice but to comply or risk losing a bunch of hair. Once on the bed she lay face down sobbing. "Turn over unless you want it up the ass," I said.

"No, please, no, ..." she continued to snivel and struggle for breath, but she did reluctantly roll over.

The sight of her neatly trimmed bush and firm tits had me nicely erect, so I climbed between her legs using my own knees to force her legs wide. "Play nice and it will go easier for you," I said running my fingers up and down her slit. With my other hand I gave each of her nipples a nasty pinch causing her to cry out again. Lucy brought her hands up to try and push mine away from her breasts. I grabbed a handful of tit flesh and squeezed hard while instructing to her keep her hands down.

I leaned up over her until my hard member was pressing against her pudenda. Using my free hand I slid my cock up and down her slit getting a little lubrication, whether left over from the shower or from her own arousal I didn't know or care. I proceeded for force my way in until I owned her, she was wonderfully tight. I gave her no time to adjust to the penetration before commencing to thrust in earnest. Lucy continued to squirm and wriggle trying to dislodge me, but she was no match for my strength and my warnings had had the desired effect. Indeed, all her twitching only served to increase my enjoyment. It wasn't long before her body started to betray her and her hips started to rise to meet each thrust. Her breathing shallowed and her tits flushed and nipples hardened further.

I grabbed one her legs and pushed it up and out to the side, letting me get in even deeper. Lucy could tell I was getting close, she was pleading with me not to cum inside her. What a joke, it was just the motivation I needed to let loose deep inside her with a few finishing thrusts to push my semen on its way into her womb.

"That was fun. When and where is your next open home?" I smirked.

Lucy just lay on the bed sniveling.

"Never mind, I'm sure it will be on your company's website."

With that I left. I sometimes wonder how little Miss Cocksucker got on explaining the mess on the duvet and broken ornaments to the vendor. Nor did I ever see her name listed for an open home again, I guess she found the real estate business a little more challenging than she bargained for.