The Apartment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" Susan shouted when the stuff rained down onto her belly and breasts. "You'd have blown the top of my head off if that had been inside me." She watched amazed as spurt after spurt of Danny's semen spattered onto her.

"Put it back in and fuck her now, Danny," his mother ordered. "Smear that spunk over her and do her ... Hard!"

Helen watched as her son complied. She smeared the goo over her sister's skin while her son pounded Susan's sex. She knelt by the sofa and kissed first Susan and then Danny, urging them on with lewd, filthy suggestions and comments. Her hand sawed at her own sodden sex while she licked the sticky residue of her son's orgasm from her fingers.

Susan clawed at Danny's back. Now that she'd crossed over to this dark, taboo place -- since there was no turning back -- she decided to embrace the experience with both hands. The boy felt huge inside her. The ardour of youth, she thought. He'd spunked a huge volume of goo over her body, yet still had enough vigour to stay iron hard... Jesus he felt divine down there.

"I want to taste it," Helen gasped, close to orgasm. "Pull it out, Danny. Fuck my mouth for a moment. Please!"

"Oh, Helen. That's just so filthy," Susan panted as Danny stood in front of his kneeling mother and fed her his girth. "That's me on his cock. Your sister's juice on your son's fat dick! When did you turn into such a depraved slut?"

"You're going to do the same, Susan," Helen grinned at her sister. "You're going to taste me on Danny and you're going to taste me on Jack." Her eyes narrowed as her grin grew evil. "And you're going to taste Alexandra on them both too."

Susan moaned, her mind filled with the images that her sister had planted there as Danny pushed his meat into her opening again. This time she knelt on the sofa and offered herself to him like a bitch in heat. She felt the young man's fingers digging into her hips as he forced himself harder and deeper into her.

"I want it all, Helen," she groaned. "All of it. Just like you said."

And then her climax burst out of her.

Susan, through the mists of her climax heard her sister say: "She's come Danny. Leave her alone for a few minutes. Come here and let mummy ride your big cock until she's ready to go again.

12