The Aphrodite Wendslydale School for Girls Ch. 05

Story Info
Alan's new power is explored by a visitor to the school.
4.5k words
4.63
27k
27

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: What Happened?

The two weeks since his interview and subsequent hiring had flown by for Alan. There had been so many things that needed to be done before he took over the History Dept. at the school.

His days had been taken up with classes. For the first week he had been sitting in watching Zachary teach. For most of the second week it had been the other way around. He had taken the reins of teaching while Zachary watched. After each class the elder instructor would give a brief critique or bits of inside advice.

Zachary had, almost immediately, given over the task of grading papers to Alan. Even though he shared the duty with Zachary's administrative assistant, Dorothy, his evenings were full as well. Zach had suggested that he pass that duty on to Reiko.

"After all," he had said, "that's what she's there for," then added with a lascivious wink, "among other things."

At that moment he knew exactly what he was talking about. During the transition period Zachary and Alan were sharing an office. They had also begun sharing their administrative assistants.

As Zach spoke, Reiko's head was happily bouncing in his lap while his assistant, Dorothy, was struggling to come to grips, as it were, with Alan's prodigious prong.

As Dorothy licked his pole Alan said, "I don't want to saddle her with the grading just yet. I'd like her to focus on her studies so that she can graduate on time in June."

"That's a good thought," Zach replied, "You don't need to have her falling behind in her studies."

Suddenly, his eyes glazed over. Reiko's skillful ministrations were about to take their toll.

"Excuse me for a moment," he croaked out as he grasped the buxom Asian's head.

He let out a low moan as he rammed his cock down her throat, his body stiffened, and he emptied his balls into the tight, slick channel of her throat.

When he was finished he sagged back into his chair, spent.

"My God, young lady," he said to the Japanese cutie, "you are nothing short of amazing."

"Thank you, sir," Reiko said as she licked the last of the elderly teacher's jizz from his cock.

Just then the phone rang. Alan answered it.

"History Department," he said, "Sloan speaking."

"Alan, this is Wilton," said the Dean, "Is Zachary there with you?"

"Well, most of him, anyway," said Alan wryly.

"Is he indisposed?" asked Wilton.

"No, just recovering. So, he'll need a couple of minute before he can come to the phone."

"Dorothy or Reiko?"

"Reiko."

Wilton chuckled and said, "Then he'll need at least half an hour."

"What's on your mind, Wilton?" Alan asked.

Dorothy chose that moment to plunge her mouth down over as much of Alan's manhood as she could handle. She could only get a little over half of it into her mouth, but what she did with that half was incredible. Her lush lips glided smoothly up and down his length while her tongue darted and weaved around its surface. While she was doing that she used one hand to vigorously jack the remaining length of his cock while her other hand tickled his scrotum.

"I need to see you both in my office as soon as possible," Wilton said.

Alan almost didn't hear him as he stifled a groan at Dorothy's sucking.

"We have a class in about fifteen minutes," Alan croaked.

"I've got that covered," Wilton said, "This is important."

"We'll be there," Alan said just as Zach's little, red haired assistant began fondling his bloated balls.

"Good," Wilton said, "I'll see you shortly." Then he hung up.

"Who will be where?" Zachary asked as he zipped up his trousers.

Alan's body stiffened and he gripped the arms of his chair as he shot a torrent of cum into Dorothy's mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could but she couldn't handle it all. The manly liquid dribbled out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her massive breasts.

As the young redhead began scooping up the spillage with her dainty fingers Alan said, "Wilton wants us in his office right now."

Zachary asked, "Did he say why?"

"No," Alan answered as he zipped his fly.

Zachary scowled and said, "I don't like the sound of that."

"Me neither," said Alan sullenly, "When a boss wants to see you 'immediately' it's almost never good news."

As Dorothy licked the last of Alan's cum from her fingers she looked up at him expectantly.

Alan shook his head and said, "Not right now. Zachary and I have to get back to work."

Dorothy nodded glumly.

"You need to get back to work as well," Zack told the young girl, "You have essays to grade."

"Yes, sir," said Dorothy with a frown as she rose and walked to her work space.

"And you, young lady," Alan said to Reiko, "have homework to finish."

"Yes, sir," Rieko said brightly as she moved toward her own work space.

The two teacher left the office as Zachary said, "I don't know what's wrong with her lately. She didn't used to pout like that."

The thought occurred to Alan that he ought to be able to do something about it. Since he couldn't think of quite what that might be he said nothing.

When they arrived at Wilton's office Helena greeted them with a big, sparkling smile and said, "Go right in, gentlemen. Wilton is expecting you."

"Here goes nothing," Alan said, under his breath, as he and Zach entered the office.

Directly across the office from the door sat a distinguished looking man in a plush easy chair that Alan was certain had not been in Wilton's office before. The man appeared to be around fifty-five years old, or, at most, a very fit sixty. He wore a well-tailored, grey suit, complete with a pocket handkerchief and boutonniere. In his hand he held a grey, felt fedora. A cane with the wooden handle carved into the shape of a griffin leaned on one arm of the chair.

He was surrounded by three of the most beautiful women Alan had ever seen, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead. The blonde stood to the man's right, the brunette to his left, and the redhead behind him. Each wore matching business suits which were tailored to mold themselves to, rather than hide, their obvious feminine attributes.

As the man rose from his seat Zachary shouted, "Edwin!" then he chuckled and added, "I should have known. How are you? You're looking well."

"As are you, old friend," said Edwin happily as the two men embraced.

"I probably don't even have to ask what brought you here all the way from Antwerp," said Zachary, "it's young Sloan, here, isn't it?"

Edwin nodded.

"Oh, good grief, where are my manners?" Zachary said shaking his head, "Edwin," he continued, pointing to Alan, "this is our newest instructor, and my replacement, Alan Sloan." Then he turned to Alan pointing to his friend, "This is Edwin Starkweather, one of the prime movers and shakers in our organization."

"Third from the top," Wilton added.

Zachary grimaced and retorted, "Yes, Wilton. But, we both know who actually runs things, who makes the major decisions."

"Zachary," Edwin admonished, "we've talked about this before. You mustn't diminish the roll of either Howard or Harvey."

"Pointless paper pushers," Zachary muttered, "chair warming bureaucrats."

"Zachary," Edwin said sternly, "I'll have none of that! They do a vital job. Someone has to oversee things like personnel, payroll, and all the other tedious, daily detail that keep any organization, especially one like ours, running. Would you say, for one moment, that this school could continue to function without Wilton doing what he does?"

"Of course not," Zachary said contritely.

"There you are then," Edwin concluded, "I'll hear no more of this sort of thing about my colleagues."

"I understand," the nearly retired teacher said with a resigned nod.

"Please forgive the personal asides," Edwin said as he vigorously shook Alan's hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Sloan."

"Please, call me Alan, Mr. Starkweather. It's a pleasure to meet you as well," Sloan responded.

"And you should call me Edwin," the older man said with a grin.

"Gentlemen," Wilton broke in, "could we all, please, be seated? We have much to discuss."

All nodded in assent and sat down.

"As you have already surmised," Wilton said, "young Sloan is the reason for Mr. Starkweather's sudden visit." Turning to their visitor he said, "I assume that you wish to take it from here, sir?"

"If I may, Wilton," said Edwin flatly, "To start, Zachary, I'm going to have to impose on our friendship by making a rather inconvenient request."

Zachary rolled his eyes and said, "You want me to delay the start of my retirement." It was not a question.

"Yes," said Edwin, "if at all possible."

"I'm certain that Prof. Byczek will have no trouble adjusting..."

Starkweather silenced the Dean with a stern look.

"Of course I can delay a bit," Zachary said, "but, couldn't you have given me a bit more notice?"

"Unfortunately, no," said the elder official contritely, "and I apologize for the last minute nature of my request. I couldn't be helped."

Zachary looked at his friend quizzically.

"If one were to be perfectly honest, one would have to admit that you have a valid point," Edwin continued, "when you talk about 'pointless paper pushers'. But, the criticism is misdirected. It should be aimed at middle management rather than at the top. Over time we have acquired quite an overload in that area. Like many organizations, we have relatively few people in middle management who are actually doing anything constructive, or are actually running something like Wilton, here."

He gesture toward the Dean.

"Most of them," he went on, "are simply going to meetings, reviewing previously reviewed paperwork, barking useless orders, and having a good deal of fun with their respective administrative assistants."

While Edwin spoke Alan sat quietly taking it all in. He fidgeted in his chair wondering what, at its core, all of this was about. Only part of his nervousness was about why such an obviously important man like Edwin Starkweather would take such an interest in him that he would travel all the way from Belgium to meet him. The rest of his unease was coming from the distinguished visitor's women. They had not stopped staring at him since he had entered the room. They were obviously checking him out. He could feel the longing from each of the beautiful assistants. He also knew that, given that they were bonded to Starkweather, that shouldn't be the case. They shouldn't desire anyone except Edwin unless specifically directed to do so. Since he could think of no good reason that Edwin would have issued such an order the condition worried him. This sort of anomaly could be a problem later on.

"The point is," Edwin concluded, "that, because of the layers of bureaucracy we have in place, Wilton's report about Sloan didn't reach my desk until the day before yesterday."

"In which case," said Zachary with a resigned sigh, "You had your hands full just trying to arrange getting here before I left."

"Exactly," said Edwin.

"And," said the would be retiree, "you couldn't very well discuss what I think you're going to discuss over the telephone."

"That's one of the reasons that you and I have always worked so well together," Edwin said with a grin, "almost nothing gets past you."

"One does one's best to be observant," said Zachary with exaggerated mock humility.

Both men laughed heartily.

"I am curious about one thing, though," Edwin said when they had regained their composure, "Why didn't you submit a report? You've been working more closely with him than Wilton."

Alan was becoming increasingly nervous between the stares from Starkweather's women and the fact that Starkweather and Zach were discussing him as though he wasn't there.

"I gave it thought," said Zachary, "I even discussed it with Wilton. He was gracious enough to allow me to read his report. I couldn't think of anything substantive to add." He turned to Wilton and said, "You tend to be thorough." He turned back to Edwin, "All I could have contributed were a few details that would have done more to add to the clutter of paperwork rather than to enlighten anything."

Edwin smiled, chuckled, and said, "I had a feeling that might be that case. But, I had to ask."

Edwin's brunette, looking straight at Alan, began lifting and bouncing her massive breasts as if in offering. The blonde was beginning top undo the buttons on her blouse. The redhead had taken off her suit jacket and was posing for him to show off her startling curves.

"I wish they'd stop doing that," Alan thought uncomfortably.

Abruptly, they did. The brunette dropped her hands to her sides, the blonde refastened her buttons, and the redhead put her jacket back on.

Alan looked at the women in astonishment. Then he looked at Edwin Starkweather. Though Edwin appeared to be oblivious to the entire display, Alan was certain that such could not possibly be the case.

"Zachary," Edwin said boisterously as he rose from his seat, "you and I have much yet to discuss, not mention a good deal of catching up to do. Shall we talk over luncheon tomorrow?"

Realizing that he was being politely dismissed Zachary also rose.

Shaking Edwin's offered hand vigorously he said with a smile, "That would be wonderful. I'll look forward to it."

"Thank you for being so flexible about this," said Edwin, "again I apologize for the last minute nature of the request."

"It couldn't be helped," Zachary answered, "You're quite welcome. I'm always glad to help in such important matters." Turning toward the door to leave he added, "Excuse me, gentlemen. Dorothy and I have much to do to alter my retirement plans."

"Zach," Alan said, "This is just a thought, but why don't you put Reiko on the plan changes and let Dorothy finish grading those essays?"

"That's a good thought," Zachary said with a nod, "she's damned good at that sort of thing. She certainly did a bang up job getting your things moved up here. She did it in record time."

"Really?" Edwin inquired.

"Yes," said Zachary, "we gave her a week, with the possibility of two. She had all of Alan's things moved up here, unpacked, and properly put away in three days flat."

"I shall have to meet this remarkable young lady at some point," Edwin said.

As Zachary left Edwin turned to Wilton and asked, "I hope that it won't be an imposition, but might I use your office to speak with Alan alone for a short time?"

"Certainly," Wilton said, "no imposition at all."

"Colleen," said Edwin, pointing to the redhead behind him, "is the only one of my girls who has not seen the guest quarters. Why don't you give her the ten cent tour?"

"Gladly, sir," said Wilton with a grin.

"Colleen," Edwin commanded, "face me."

The stacked redhead walked around past the blonde until she stood in front of her master. Edwin beckoned her to bend down toward him. She obeyed.

"I want you to be very nice to Mr. Hargrane, my dear," the older man whispered, "He is a very important man who has performed a very important service for our organization. For the next hour-and-a-half or so obey and service him as you would me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mr. Starkweather," the redhead breathed sensuously, "I shall do so."

"Off you go, then," he said, giving her a slap on her round, firm ass as she turned to face Wilton.

"Alan," Edwin said after the redhead and the Dean of Student had gone, "I've heard quite a bit about you."

"So I gathered," said Alan, trying hard not to sound either rueful or sarcastic.

"Don't worry. Most of it has been good," said Edwin with a reassuring smile, "Some of it has been intriguing. All of it has been important."

"Important? How so?" asked Alan.

"This is going sound a bit odd," Edwin replied, choosing his words carefully, "but, I only have half an answer to that. To get the other half I will need to ask you a few questions and conduct..." he paused for a moment to find exactly the right words, "Well, let's call it an experiment. Shall we?"

"Alright," said Alan, leaning forward in his chair, One eyebrow raised skeptically.

"I should explain a few things first," Edwin said after taking a deep breath, "We've had our eye on you for quite some time."

"So I gathered," said Alan, "That's part of why you sent Olivia to check me out at the education conference."

"Exactly," Edwin said, "But, it goes back farther than that. We've been monitoring you since childhood."

"Really?" Alan asked in surprise.

"Yes," said Edwin, "I assume you've read the material in the orientation package."

"Yes," said Alan. He suddenly jerked bolt upright in his seat as though as sudden insight had hit him and asked, "Would I be correct in assuming that there was an element of self preservation in having kept an eye on me all this time?"

"That is roughly half of it," Edwin answered solemnly, "As we have experienced periods of persecution over time, we see it as being in our interest to know who is in the world possessing certain powers. Sometimes we bring them into the fold as we have with you. With others we simply try to ensure that their existence doesn't become too obvious to the larger world. It keeps them and us out of trouble."

"That's something that puzzled me about all of this," Alan said, relaxing back into his seat, "If you can exercise the kind of power that you have, how could you have been successfully persecuted?"

Edwin paused to gather his thoughts then, after a few moments said, "The powers have limits for most of us. Try to imagine trying to gain control of the minds of twenty-five of thirty people in an angry lynch mob, hundreds of armed soldiers, or even a group of fanatical priests."

"I see your point," said Alan with a nod.

The two men sat in silence for several minutes, each staring intently at the other. Edwin's brow furrowed with his his swirling thoughts. Alan's brow furrowed with a thousand questions.

Meanwhile, Wilton was giving Colleen the ten cent tour of the VIP quarters. It was the largest of the two story stone houses that Alan had seen on his drive into the school. It was only steps away from the main building.

Wilton was sweating heavily and his cock was hard as a rock due to Colleen's heavy flirtation throughout the tour. She had unbuttoned her suit jacket which allowed her huge, braless tits to swing freely inside of her blouse.

Wilton was as mesmerized by their movement as he had been with the gentle sway of her round, perfect ass as she climbed the stairs to the second story to inspect the bedrooms. His cock got harder with each movement of her incredible body. He had never seen a woman as totally captivating as Colleen.

As they looked at each bedroom Colleen would comment, suggestively, on who would be most comfortable in each room.

She paused at the master bedroom staring with some awe at the size of it.

"That bed," she said with a sexy smile, "should fit all of us and then some." then she turned to Wilton and added, "The guest bedroom at the top of the stairs, though, should be more than enough for just me."

With that she sashayed back through the doorway, making sure to rub her round hip against the straining bulge in Wilton's trousers.

"Here's what I'd like to do," said Edwin, breaking the long and increasingly uncomfortable silence, "I'm going to give my ladies an order. Then I want you to give them an order."

"That seems simple enough," Alan responded, "Might one ask why?"

"It will give us information that neither of us seem to have," said Edwin flatly, "Exactly what we'll learn remains to be seen."

"Alright," Alan said dubiously. He had a sinking feeling about what was coming.

The older man looked down at the floor, took a deep breath, raised his head, then addressed his women.

"Maria," he said to the brunette, then turned to the blonde, "Tiffany."

Both girls gazed at him intently awaiting instructions.

12