The Apocalypse

Story Info
A young girl has to find safety from the sex-craving zombies.
1.1k words
3.51
45.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyCooper
SlyCooper
13 Followers

I yawned and rolled over to check my alarm clock. 3 AM.

Damn. I was hoping to get a bit more sleep tonight. I reached over and grabbed my phone to check my messages.

That's strange, there's no reception. Must be the cheap router acting up again. Guess I'll try it later.

I roll back over onto my stomach and begin to drift back to sleep when the sound of a window being shattered rings throughout the house.

My heart pace quickens and I quietly get up and run over to lock the bedroom door. I stand as still as I can and try to listen for any other sounds. I hear the crunching of glass as if someone were walking through it without a care as to how much noise they're making.

I stand there frozen in fear. I'm wearing nothing but a pair of pink panties and a tank-top. The rest of my clothes are in the washing machine downstairs. I have nothing but a few small bottles of nail polish and an alarm clock to use as a weapon. I consider trying to move my bed in front of the door but decide to wait and see if the stranger tries to come upstairs to my room.

Suddenly, I hear the stomping of feet on the stairs. I panic and attempt to push my bed.

Too heavy. I need to think of something else. Quick.

I search my room frantically for something to block the door. I look to the big dresser standing across from the door.

With a burst of adrenaline, I tip the dresser over far enough that it'll delay the intruder. I've bought myself a minute or two but now they know I'm here. The door is made out of cheap plywood and won't hold up if they decide to break it down.

I rush over to my window and take a few deep breaths. I need to calm down and focus.

I slide the window open and punch the screen out. I slide one leg through the window sill just as the door cracks in half and I see the dead eyes of a teenage-looking girl. Her shirt is torn up and she's covered in dirt and grime.

She rushes at me as I struggle to get the other half of my body through the small opening.

I'm almost through and think I'm going to escape when I suddenly feel the girls hands grab my leg and struggle to pull me back in with surprising strength. I kick and thrash but she manages to grab a hold of the seam of my underwear and gives them a strong tug.

Luckily for me, they're a cheap brand and tear easily from the force which causes me to fall back out of the window and land safely on bush. Unluckily for me though, Now I'm naked from the waist down.

That's the least of my worries though as I take in the scene around me.

Many of the houses have shattered windows and broken doors and I even see a house with flames billowing out of it in the distance. None of them seem to have power anymore.

There doesn't seem to be anyone within sight at the moment so I have a few moments of safety. I live in a big mansion thanks to the large sum of cash I inherited from my parents so it'll take the girl awhile to find her way out of it. I can figure out a plan.

I look to my left. There's a big city with large skyscrapers. I barely make out some lights on inside some of the buildings. They still have power. There's lots of alleys and back-streets and I know my way around it.

To my right, I see a large, empty field meant for farming. There's a few small hills here and there but it looks too open. If I get spotted there then I could easily get surrounded and would be an easy target for anyone with a gun.

I decide it'd be best to head for the city. I'll camp out on one of the higher floors of the skyscrapers. Less of a chance to be found if it's this bad in the cities.

I begin heading out but before I'm able to take two steps, I'm thrown to the ground and feel a body on top of me. I'm a bit dazed from the fall and look up to see the same girl on top of me, her hands tearing at my tank-top. It takes me a few seconds to recover but I begin to struggle against her. She manages to tear the top down middle but I'm able to get a punch to her face. To my surprise, it doesn't seem to faze her and she keeps tearing away at the shirt until it's nothing but a pile of torn fabric, exposing my small b-cup breasts.

I try to put up a fight but she grabs ahold of my short, brown-colored faux hawk and bashes my head against the soft dirt. It doesn't seem like it injured me too much but I'm definitely shaken up. The world around me becomes a blur.

It takes me a moment to realize that her hand is rubbing furiously against my pussy. I gasp from the unexpected feeling and, as much as I try to resist, I feel my body betray me and start experiencing the symptoms of a quickly approaching orgasm.

I let out a scream of lust when I feel my vagina begin to contract from the stimulation. I can't control the feeling of pleasure as I squirt a few streams of my girl-cum onto the hand of the girl, much to her delight. She licks desperately at her hand as though her life depends on consuming my juices.

The erotic display brings a blush to my face as I reach for a large stone from the garden in front of my house and bash it against her skull as hard as I can.

She drops to the ground with a thud. Her body is lifeless.

The rock falls out of my hand as I drop to my knees. My exposed pussy is still firing off nerve signals and causes my legs to quiver in pleasure. I give it a few gentle rubs to try to calm myself down but only serve to stimulate myself even more. I pull my hand away from my groin and decide that I should get moving before anymore of these things show up.

I don't bother to get a new set of clothes. It'd make it too easy for me to get grabbed by them. I'll just have to hope there's nobody around to see my slim, naked body.

I start walking towards the large skyscrapers in the distance. I've made up my mind. I'm going to hide out on the roof and wait for a rescue chopper to pick me up. My small breasts bounce slightly as I walk towards the buildings.

My adventure has only just started.

SlyCooper
SlyCooper
13 Followers