The App

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darvon86
darvon86
29 Followers

I had been sitting here for over an hour, my phone in hand, just looking. Fuck. I just couldn't do it. I couldn't mesmerize one of these beauties to have wild monkey sex with my nerdly self. What about the plainest girl here? Could I foist myself on her? I looked from my perch for the 6 among 10s. I saw her at a table with three other girls, all 10s. The 6 was sort of cute, brunette and slim, but was getting no action, while guys kept whisking away her friends out to the dance floor.

I thought long and hard. Could I bring myself to app zap her? I shook my head. Even as the least among the club, she was still cute. I just wasn't good enough for her. But she looks so lonely and she must be embarrassed as all her friends generate interest and none for her.

No I just couldn't do it to any girl here tonight. If I was tall and handsome, I could do all of the girls here. But as I thought about it, if I had a genie wish and could have Hollywood looks, I would go over to the 6's table and ignoring her three supermodel friends I would focus solely on her until I swept her away into the night. For once she could land the stud instead of just watching them go to her friends. She would be so excited and it would feel so good to make her night. She would have a story forever. But I don't have a genie wish and am not best looking guy here tonight. I just have this stupid app that I won't use to make someone drool over me.

Wait! Shit, I could do this. I could make it a fairy tale night for the 6. I would app zap the handsomest guy here. I started looking around. There at the bar. They guy with the dark wavy hair and big smile. I abandoned my table and made my way over to the bar. I wedged up next to him and ordered a drink. I had my phone in my hand and turned to ask him if he would mind being in a research test right here at the bar. It would only take 60 seconds. I had to almost shout in his ear to be heard.

He smiled and shouted back. "Why not." He seemed like a really happy guy. Great.

I told him to watch the app and count the number of teal screens shown. His pupils got large and I heard the beep, since I had my phone turned up all the way.

I leaned into his ear and said:

"Squid for sale."

"Look at the average looking brunette at that table with her 3 hot girlfriends. You will go to the table and seduce the brunette, ignoring the charms of the other girls. You will dance, flirt, charm and then take her back to your place for the best night of sex of her life. You will be an amazing lover, with extraordinary stamina and control. You will obey these commands but not remember this meeting. You will become awake and feeling good when you hear the two beeps. Squid has sold."

I hit the button and heard the double beep. He started to stare at the girl and a grin came over his face.

"Excuse me, but I need to go talk to that girl. It was nice meeting you. I didn't see any teal screens. I hope that helped."

Handsome guy strode away directly to the brunette's table. I watched as he introduced himself and started laying on the charm. The three hotties started to react to the advances then realized they weren't the target. Their friend was. Handsome took the brunette out to the dance floor. She looked back in amazement at her friends as they smiled and shooed her out to dance.

Handsome danced closely, talking all the while. After several dances including a few slow ones the brunette stopped and returned to her table where she talked to her friends, but didn't sit down. She grabbed her purse and gave car keys to one of her friends, then turned and walked back to Handsome who took her towards the door and out.

I felt great. A nice person would get the night of her life and Handsome would still have sex, but with a girl not as pretty but probably much more enthusiastic than his normal companions.

I went home very proud of myself.

For the next few weekends I went out clubbing, zapping the male 10s and giving them to the grateful female 6s. I was the Robin Hood of hookups.

That night as I got a table at the new hot club in LA, I thought about the last few weeks. I was having a blast, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking how I was still lonely.

Shaking myself out of that funk, I started looking around for tonight's 6. I spotted a girl with raven hair pulled back in a bun and round glasses. She didn't look like the librarian in the movies that would let her hair down and remove her glasses revealing her world class beauty. She looked like the movie librarian's plain but intelligent friend. She was sitting with one other girl, a blond who was facing away, but judging from the back of her daring dress was probably 10+. 6 was showing something on her phone to the blond. All these studly guys, all this music and the 6 was looking things up on her phone. Sigh... so sad to see another wallflower.

All of a sudden the blond stood up, turned around and started walking my way. Oh my god she was incredible looking. Sex on legs.

As she got closer I thought she was looking familiar. Wait. It was Alexa and she was coming straight for my table. She gave me a big kiss hello and sat down.

We talked for awhile. Alexa was very handsy. Then I helped her up and we went over to her old table, a u-shaped booth, to talk to Alexa's friend. Alexa motioned me to sit with me sitting in the middle and Alexa on the end. We sat and Alexa introduced me.

"Stevie, this is Pamela. We have known each other since Yale. She also went to Wharton. She's a Finance guru. She does the heavy math models for The Mayfield Group here in LA. It's a group of hedge funds. Heavy money. Pamela this is Steven.

"Hello Pamela."

"Hello Steven."

She leaned slightly towards me, probably expecting a greeting hug, but I froze and then shook her hand, which is lame for a guy meeting a girl in a nightclub. But lame is what I do.

"Do you two come here often?" I asked.

"Pamela is mostly a homebody," offered Alexa. "As far as I know she has never dated."

"Alexa!" Pam was blushing furiously.

"But in the last couple of months she has she told me she comes to these type of clubs often."

Alexa then looked directly at Pamela. "But you never seem to leave with anyone."

"Why come to a place like this except to meet people?" I asked.

"...and hookup." injected Alexa smiling.

"I ...like the music..." Pamela replied nervously.

"Well enough of the introductions", Alexa started pulling my arm to get up. "Let's go dance, Stevie."

"I would like it if you went out and danced for three songs, Alexa while I chat a bit with Pamela. Then come back and get me. Please."

"OK. If that is what you want, that is what I will do."

She turned and sauntered off to the dance floor, with every guy's eyes watching her undulating rear as she did. I turned and looked at Pamela.

"Now that Alexa is gone we can talk.", I said smiling.

"Why did you send her away? Don't you find her attractive?. Pamela seemed puzzled.

"Alexa says she wants to take me home and fuck me stupid, but I work with her everyday and although she teases, she has never expressed any desire to follow through." I tried to keep my tone warm and friendly.

Pamela was surprised. "You work with Alexa???"

"And I asked Alexa about what you were showing her on your phone a few minutes ago. She had no recollection of you showing her anything on your phone."

"I..I..I was showing her this new app I have.. here let me show you. Count the number of teal screens..."

I chuckled and looked away. My hand went to my pocket. I got out my phone and thumbed open the app. Pamela's eyes went wide and she set her phone down.

"I can't believe it." she shook her head and blew out a big sigh. "You too?"

"Me too. So Pamela, the logical question is why you aren't dating. You are attractive and unencumbered and you have the app. Shouldn't you be riding some stud muffin that you app zapped?

"I..I..couldn't. I just couldn't force them. It wouldn't be right. Besides I am too shy to do it. Why were you sitting over there alone? Don't you have a harem by now?

"I can't either Pamela. I also have never dated, but the reason I haven't asked a girl for a date isn't because I am afraid of a "no". It's because I am dysfunctionally afraid of a "yes". So how could I pull the trigger for an automatic "yes".

"But you're a guy! You're supposed to think with your little head. If you aren't Hottie Hunting what are you doing here?

"I pick the guy who is the hottest in the club and the plainest looking girl, especially if she is here with a bunch of her hottie friends. I app zap the guy to approach the plain girl, ignore her friends and sweep the plain girl off her feet for a night of romance that she will never forget. Hopefully it builds confidence in her, but at least it builds good memories. I consider myself the Robin Hood of hookups. I take the handsome and give them to the plain.

"That's what I do., she squeaked. Pamela's face lit up in a big smile.

"At first I was sad that I couldn't bring my shy self to use the app and get a guy, but actually I have been having a lot of fun doing this Steven. I feel like their Fairy Godmother." Pamela looked pleased.

"It is a lot of fun, Pamela."

I looked carefully at her. We aren't that different. Neither of us were alphas. We liked making other people happy. I kept talking. I wanted this conversation to continue. I liked talking to her.

"It feels like I am doing good for the Plain Janes and I am not harming the Steve Studlys. But I still can't use it to get me laid.." I cast my eyes downward and shook my head.

"I know. It's sad to be as shy as us.", She smiled and reached out to put her hand over mine. "But at least some nerd guy can get a confidence boost."

"And tonight I was the nerdiest in all the land? So you sent Alexa?" I grinned to make sure Pamela knew I wasn't upset.

"Sorry. I didn't come here with her, but I spotted her while I was looking for a 10 to give to you. I've known Alexa for years and there is no one who is hotter, so I app zapped her and sent her to you to give you a wild night and do your bidding."

I looked at Pamela and shook my head, chuckling.

"We have got to be the two lamest Mind Controlling Sex Masters in the universe. We are all powerful but we can't get a date or do anything for ourselves." I snorted. "That's sad."

"I know, Steven. I even tried to give myself commands to stop being shy, but the App doesn't work with a recorded voice for some reason and there is no one I trust enough to do it to me.

"It's a shame Pamela. If it could only work on ourselves. We could command ourselves to exercise 24/7 until we get six-pack abs, and then order ourselves to stop being shy and dance with hotties all night long.

We looked at each other and then it dawned on both of us. When we realized it we both rolled our eyes.

"Steven, this is the point in the movie where both of them realize that they can zap each other willingly to overcome their shyness, have orgasmic sex together..."

"And find true happiness Pamela."

She continued. "And then in the movie there is a jump scene to 8 years later showing a house in the suburbs with a white picket fence..."

"And 2.5 children." I added.

"And then Steven, the music builds, they start to sing and dance the finale."

We both smiled as we knew we had turned a corner in our lives. It was time.

I leaned over and gently kissed her lips. My first kiss. The moment lingered...

"Hey guys!!", Alexa was back and standing at the table looking at us kiss. "Does this mean we are having a threesome?"

Pamela and I parted and she motioned for Alexa to sit by her. Pamela got out her phone.

"First let me show you this app I just got Alexa. Tell me how many times you see a teal screen..."

We deprogrammed Alexa and let her go back to the dance floor looking for tonight's Studly DoRight, while Pamela and I planned. She handed me some 3x5 cards from her purse, keeping some for herself. I got a pen out from my pocket.

"Let's write down what the orders we want app zapped into ourselves.", Pamela explained.

"OK. I'll go first, Pamela. Order me to get a personal trainer and exercise everyday, 2 hours a day."

Pamela wrote it down on a card.

"Wow. You will be ripped in no time. I want to maintain exercise and a healthy diet. Order me to do pilates three times a week and ask our nutritionist at my gym to make me a menu and then order me to follow it."

I wrote her wish on one of my cards. While I was writing she came up with another.

"I've got another one, Steven. I want you to tell me to stop dressing to disappear and start dressing in clothes that highlight my body and make me look sexy, but still appropriate for the venue, like work."

When I finished writing I looked up.

"OK. I have that one written down. Now order me to buy new clothes which are age appropriate to fit and feature my new body as it develops. Wait, order me to hire a private wardrobe consultant and follow their selections. This is fun."

"Sort of like a makeover." Pam was having fun.

There was a long pause. I decided to get to the risky topics.

"Pamela, order me to start flirting and engage in sexual banter with my peers, when appropriate."

She looked up and didn't write.

"Do you want me to have you stop being shy and start asking all the girls you meet for dates?", she asked. I though I detected a bit of hesitancy.

"If it's all right with you, I'd like to just date you. And I want to overcome my shyness around you naturally, without hypnotism."

"Aren't you scared of us starting to date? Even with just us. I am."

"I'm terrified, Pamela."

"Steven, I am so afraid that if we start you will see the true me and leave in disgust. I have no clue about dating, or romance, or ..."

"Sex? Me either Pamela. I am not going anywhere. We can learn together. The terror will just amplify the excitement. Like a roller coaster. The scariest roller coasters have the longest lines."

"Oh god. I throw up on roller coasters." she grinned. I repeated the order and she filled out another card.

There was still an elephant in the room. I took a deep breath and waded into dangerous territory.

"Pamela...Can I program you to enjoy my ignorant attempts at sexual practices?"

"You mean program me to orgasm?"

"uh huh. I..I..want you to get pleasure. We can always turn it off later. If I know you are going to get pleasure I won't have to worry about doing a bad job from ignorance tonight."

"What happened to your roller coaster, Steven."

"Roller coasters are still terrifying even if they have seat belts, Pamela."

"OK, but it goes both ways. So what order do you want to give me?

"Well...how about after 1 minute of oral sex from me, you start to build arousal, and have a huge orgasm every 3 minutes.

"OK. Then I want you to come after I give you head for 5 minutes.

"Then I want to command you to strongly orgasm every 100 strokes of penetration with my cock into your pussy."

"Oh god, Steven. We are really going to do this, aren't we. I'm shaking. I don't think I can concentrate to drive."

"C'mon. You can ride with me and pick up your car tomorrow. Bring your cards we will do more ideas on the drive. I live about 12 miles away, Pamela."

"I am only 4 miles, let's go to my place."

So I just threw some bills on the table and took Pamela's hand to lead her outside to the valet. I don't know who was shaking more, but we were both smiling. I took a chance, stopped while we were still in the club and pulled her to me. I gave her what I saw in movies was a passionate kiss. She kissed backed and moaned a little. She reached down with her hand to give a stroke to my cock through my pants. I moaned much louder. We turned and ran for my car.

When we got to her place we couldn't wait. We got our clothes off as fast as we could and she ran to her bed. Her tits bounced hypnotically. I bounced right behind her. We jumped on her bed and 15 years of repressed passion came pouring out. After a while, I had no idea what time it was, we came up for air and she cuddled in my arms.

"We forgot to do the zapping, Steven."

"We could do it now..." Pamela slowly kissed down my chest and even lower as she wiggled lower and lower on the bed. Soon she captured her target and attacked with lips and tongue.

"Orrrr... we could do it later...Oh God, right there!"

We did do it later. We found out our secret fantasies. We had to app zap ourselves to even mention some of them. Amazingly we found that our partner didn't scream and flee, they really wanted to do them too. So we programmed ourselves to actually act on our fantasies, not just think about them. I spent every night at Pamela's for the next month, just getting zapped and trying new things, as well as tuning our personal make-overs.

======== 4 months later ============

Our little company had memberships in a nearby gym. It was a good perk and it did a great job of reducing stress. At least it would if we could get any of our software guys to actually go.

I was doing some core work and just about finished with my second hour. Sheila and Alexa walked in wearing their very sexy exercise togs as they chatted together.

I waived them over to where I was.

"Hey the meeting at Olympus must be breaking up. The goddesses are all coming in to work out during lunch."

"Hello Steven. Looking good.", said Sheila with a big smile.

"Thanks Sheila. You two always look good."

"Flirting with the babes now, Stevie? Ever since you and Pamela have gotten together our shy little puppy dog has grown up into a wolf."

"Hey, just trying to keep up with you, Alexa."

"Seriously Steven, you really are looking very good", Sheila spoke. "You have been religious about working out over the last several months. You should be proud that you have the discipline to stick with your program everyday, two hours a day. "

"I concur Stevie. Pamela must be cracking the whip pretty good. Somehow she has gotten you to do exactly what you need to do for your body. You got a six pack yet Stevie?"

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Alexa." With that I pulled off my oversized exercise t-shirt to show off my abs.

"Oh shit. You're ripped, Steven." eked Sheila, staring.

Alexa said nothing but just slinked over to me, leaning over and tracing a cool fingernail along my ab ridges. She purred in my ear, "If you want to see mine, you have to buy me dinner, Stevie."

"Sounds like a date Alexa. Can Shiela come too? Are you two up for a threesome?"

"Keep it in your shorts, big boy," laughed Alexa as she stood up and started to move off to her machines. "By the way, nice workout shorts, Stevie. Very clingy. What color is that?"

"Teal, Alexa. Teal"

THE END

darvon86
darvon86
29 Followers
12