The Application of Pleasure

Story Info
Jenna discovers her new toy has some interesting features.
4.4k words
4.62
44.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rog
Rog
17 Followers

I glance at my wristwatch for the third time in as many minutes and I begin to wonder if Jenna is anywhere near ready yet, when from across the other side of the hotel suite I hear the shower turn on in the bathroom. Well, I guess that answers my question then.

The whole back wall of the bedroom is mirrored from floor to ceiling and I stand at the end of the bed and check my reflection as I pull on my suit jacket. I walk back through the hotel suite and pause in the open doorway to the bathroom and watch her for a few moments through the frosted glass of the shower cubicle. Wearing a suit feels a little awkward and alien to me and I want nothing more than to slip out of it and join her in there.

I imagine walking barefoot across the marble floor and opening the cubicle door and quietly stepping inside. I see her glance back over her shoulder at me through the steam before I firmly push her up against the cool porcelain tiles, her hands pressed flat against the wall as I grab her hips and spread her legs apart with my foot. I hear her gasp with pleasure as I slide my hard cock into her before placing my own hands over hers, the warm water cascading over us as we fuck.

But as difficult as it is to tear myself away from that thought, it will have to wait for now, our table is booked in the restaurant downstairs and we are already late and in danger of forfeiting it. Jenna tells me to go down without her and order from the wine menu while I wait. But before I leave I go to my overnight bag and take out the small gift box tied with a single ribbon, placing it on the bed next to where she has laid out her outfit for the evening.

I catch my reflection in the mirror of the elevator on the way down, I am always surprised to see myself dressed up like this, the opportunities for us to step outside of our regular lives and spend a night together like this are few and far between. I shiver with anticipation at the thought of seeing her dressed up and looking achingly beautiful, knowing that all eyes will be on her when she enters the restaurant, everyone wondering who the lucky guy is that she will join.

I allow myself a wry smile as I realise that she is not running late at all, her timing is actually perfect, she knows just how much I enjoy the anticipation of moments like these and exactly how long she can stretch it out. This is just one of the many ways she drives me crazy.

The elevator judders to a halt when it reaches the ground floor and I step out and walk across the marble floor of the lobby to the restaurant. I am shown to our table by a fussy waiter, he is seemingly annoyed at my late arrival and slightly dismayed to see me alone. I tell him "No, sir will not be dining alone this evening" and ask him to bring me the wine list and a large vodka and tonic on ice. I had hoped for a quiet corner booth or a seat in the window overlooking the bay, but we are out in the middle of the floor. We were lucky to get a table here at all at such short notice so I push away any thoughts of disappointment.

As I sip my drink and scan the wine list I idly wonder if she has opened the gift box. I can almost see the look on her face as she pulls the ribbon and removes the top of the box. I imagine her carefully removing gift from its nest of tissue paper and picture the sexy way she bites her bottom lip when she is confronted with a decision, especially a naughty one. My train of thought is broken by the waiter returning to take my wine order, I can tell he is a little surprised with my choice, as if he didn't expect me to know much about wine and I sense that this has annoyed him further.

I am just draining the last of my vodka when I hear the click of heels over the noise of the busy restaurant and I know without turning that it is her approaching. I catch the scent of her perfume just before I feel her hand upon my shoulder as she comes up behind me and kisses my cheek. As she moves around to the other side of the table it seems like the volume of the room just dropped a few decibels and time has slowed a little. The waiter deftly pulls out her chair for her and places a napkin on her lap. He pours a small amount of the wine into my glass and I take a sip before nodding my approval, he then fills our glasses and places a menu in front of each of us.

I raise my glass to hers and say "Cheers." We both take a sip of wine and I look across at her. She is wearing a simple but elegant black dress that is just on the borderline of being too short for a classy place like this. Her long black hair is down, cascading over her bare shoulders. There are simply not enough superlatives to describe how stunning she looks as I gaze into her incredible eyes, but I hope that she can tell from the expression on my face what it is simply not possible for me to articulate in words.

"You look beautiful." I tell her. "I still don't understand why you hang around with a bum like me."

"Oh I don't know, I think you scrub up pretty well" She replies "And you do buy me the nicest gifts!"

"You like it then?" I ask.

"Mmmm yes, it was a tighter fit than my last one, but I managed in the end." She replies. "Which is good because I seriously don't think you will be able to return it now." She adds, smiling as she takes a sip of wine

My heart skips a beat as I realise that she has already tried her gift, I should have known that she wouldn't be able to resist, she is always like a kid on Christmas morning, desperate to play with her new toys as soon as she can.

I catch a glint in her eyes and smiling, she gives a little wiggle of her ass on the chair.

"It feels divine actually. I couldn't wait to try it and then I just couldn't bear to take it out again, it's so much nicer than my old butt plug" She says in a hushed tone to me, leaning across the table.

"You still have it in?" I ask, incredulously. But it is more of a exclamation than a question.

"I most certainly do." She replies. "Oh and reach into your jacket pocket, the one on the right, I just left something there for you."

I watch her bite her bottom lip as I casually slip my hand into my jacket pocket. At first I am a little puzzled at what I find there, it feels like a small piece of fabric, slightly damp to the touch. But then it dawns on me exactly what it is.

"I was sopping wet by the time I had walked to the elevator so I just had to slip them off" She whispers, teasingly.

I am so incredibly turned on now that I can barely concentrate, even after all this time I am both amazed and glad that she can still do this too me, still find new ways to drive me insane with lust. My train of thought is interrupted by the waiter who asks us if we still need a little more time to order, it's his polite way of saying will you please hurry the fuck up and actually take a look at the menu. We both quickly make our choices and place our order before the waiter disappears with our menus.

I reach into my other jacket pocket and pull out my phone. I can see a little flash of disappointment in her eyes as I swipe the screen to unlock it.

"I downloaded this really interesting app today" I tell her.

"Really!" she says sounding a little disappointed at my choice of a subject for conversation, "If you are going to start chasing Pokemon around the restaurant I won't be at all impressed." She says, dryly.

"Oh no, It is nothing like that." I reply with a smile. "You see, your new toy has some rather interesting features." I say, giving my phone screen a tap.

"Like what exact..oooOOH!." She says, the last part loud enough to suddenly silence conversation on the surrounding tables.

Jenna sits there looking shocked for a moment, wide eyed as she slowly realises what just happened.

"Dan, you are a very, very bad maaAAAN!" She says as I give the screen another tap, increasing the duration and intensity of the vibration, I see her knuckles turn white as she grips the edge of the table and swallows hard in an attempt to keep her composure while she rides it out.

I give her a few moments to gather herself while I top up her wine glass, I can see her eyeing the phone but I keep it just of of her reach. The look on her face tells me that she is a little nervous but at the same time very turned on.

"I hope you are not planning to do this for the entire duration of the meal?" She whispers to me across the table before raising her wine glass to her lips with a smile.

I give the screen another quick tap and see her eyes widen as she almost chokes on her wine, spilling a little down the front of her dress at the same time. Thankfully it is white wine on a black dress so I sense I won't be in too much trouble for that.

"That's the last one for now, I promise" I tell her, but even I am not totally convinced as I slip my phone back into my pocked.

"I am going to the ladies room to clean up a little, and while I am away you can sit here on your own and contemplate what a bad boy you have been." She says with a tone of mock indignation before heading off towards the bathroom.

As she walks away from the table I idly wonder what the range is like on this thing. She is probably about four meters away and just passing the entrance to the kitchen when I pull out my phone and hit the button again, giving her a short but intense burst of vibration. I see her stumble as her knees buckle and she struggles to maintain her balance, but luckily a passing waiter grabs Jenna's elbow to steady her. She looks back towards me, giving me an exaggerated evil glare and I hear her mutter something about walking in heels as she thanks the waiter and then quickly disappears into the bathroom.

I resist the temptation to play with the app for the rest of the meal, but before putting my phone away I find a setting that triggers the plug to vibrate at random intervals, and I enjoy watching Jenna squirm with delight every few minutes, getting increasingly turned on as the evening progresses. By the time we have finished our dessert and are most of the way through our second bottle of wine, we are literally desperate to pay the bill and get back to our suite.

Eventually we pay our tab and politely refuse coffee before making our way hastily to the elevator. Just as the door slides closed we are joined by a small group of people who cram themselves into the elevator with us. Space is at a premium so Jenna stands with her back to me, her butt is pressed against my groin and she enjoys the feeling of me growing hard against her as she almost imperceptibly grinds herself against my crotch. Eventually the elevator stops and the other passengers get out leaving jenna and I alone.

As the doors slide closed she turns to face me and we kiss deeply and passionately, her body pressed hard against mine. My hands slide down her thighs and I pull her short dress up and cup her bare buttocks as I feel her own hand find the bulge in the front of my trousers. I find the base of the butt plug and place a finger on it and move it around in a gentle circular motion, applying a little pressure as I do so. Jenna moans quietly and her breath becomes heavy and ragged, I am so hard now that it is almost painful and I long to be out of these clothes.

I break off the kiss when I realise that we have arrived at our floor. Thankfully there is no one waiting when the doors slide open just before I have the opportunity to pull Jenna's dress back down. We make our way quickly back to our suite, I am so eager to get in there that I fumble the key in the lock, but eventually we are in and I lead her by the hand to the bedroom. I toss my phone onto the bed and slip out of my jacket, throwing it across a nearby chair before joining Jenna where she is standing at the foot of the bed in front of the mirrored wall.

Jenna faces the wall and watches our reflections. I stand behind her and brush away her hair from one bare shoulder and begin to place kisses along it, working my way up her neck. She pushes back against me, feeling my hardness pressed against her. She grabs her hair and gathers it in front of her other shoulder and turns her head to look back at me. No words are needed to tell me to unzip her dress, so I slowly pull the zipper down and allow the garment to fall to the floor. Jenna steps out of it and reaches down to unbuckle her shoes, but I tell her to leave them on.

With her back still to me, I place my hands on her bare thighs and begin to kiss her neck and shoulders once more, her breathing becomes heavy as one of my hands moves around across her belly and slowly downwards. I slowly slip my two middle fingers between the warm, wet folds of her pussy, it feels hot and engorged and Jenna emits a low, shuddering groan as I push my fingers inside her. She turns her neck and our mouths meet and we kiss deeply for a few seconds before I remove my hand from between her legs and bring it to her mouth, allowing her to taste her wetness on my fingers.

She turns to face me and gently places a hand against my chest and I step backwards and sit down on the end of the bed. Jenna stands in front of me and reaches up and unclips her bra and throws it on top of my jacket. She is completely naked now apart from her shoes. She kneels down on the floor in front of me and starts to undo my belt, all the time maintaining eye contact. She finds the button on my trousers and unzips them, I lift myself up a little and she pulls them down, along with my shorts, allowing my cock to spring free.

She takes my hard cock in her hand and slowly moves it up and down along its length, she bites her lip as she contemplates taking it in her mouth, but instead she stands and then straddles me where I sit on the end of the bed, reaching down to guide me inside her. She lowers herself down onto me, gasping as every inch of me slides deep inside her. With the butt plug still inside, her pussy feels blissfully tight around my cock and we sit like this for a short while, our arms wrapped around each other, almost motionless apart from her pressing herself ever harder against me, urging me ever deeper..

This is the moment we have both been waiting for all evening, and we both relish it. Jenna breaks from the embrace and leans back a little so that she can unbutton my shirt. We quickly discard it and I pull her against me, kissing her deeply and enjoying the feeling of her skin against mine, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest. She breaks off the kiss and looks me in the eye, biting her lip before saying "I want you to make me feel slutty, you know how to do that don't you?" But it is more of a statement than a question.

Jenna gets off me and I gesture for her to kneel on the floor as I quickly disentangle myself from my remaining clothes.

"I want you to suck my cock Jenna, and then I am going to cum all over your face." I tell her.

She takes me in her hand and presses her lips against the head of my cock. It is still slick and wet with her own juices as her lips part and she slides it into her mouth, taking as much of me inside her as she can. As she begins to work her mouth up and down I reach for my phone and fire up the app and feel her shudder as I set the plug to vibrate intensely. I feel her hand cup my balls as she concentrates on the head of my cock, her tongue snaking around it, tracing around the shape of its head. She knows this drives me wild and I know I can't hold out much longer.

Jenna feels me tense and senses I am about to cum and pulls her head back, she looks up at me, making eye contact as my cock twitches in her hand and the first spurt of my hot cum splashes against her closed mouth. As I continue to cum she presses my cock against her face, moving it around to allow me to messily cover her cheeks and forehead. As my twitches subside she once more takes my cock in her mouth and runs her thumb along the underside of it's shaft, forcing out the last drips as she withdraws it again.

She sits back a little and looks up at me, blinking away a little rivulet of my cum that is running down the side of her nose to the corner of her eye,

"That was a very slutty thing you just did there Jenna, I hope you feel a little ashamed." I tell her.

She looks up at me smiling and licks her lips, pushing more of my cum into her mouth with the tip of a finger before standing up and kissing me. Her tongue slides into my mouth carrying a little of my cum with it and we kiss long and deep, enjoying the taste of each other.

"It was a little slutty wasn't it." She says. "Do you think I need to be punished?" She asks as she rises and heads off the the bathroom to clean herself up.

I know exactly what she means by this and when she returns a couple of minutes later I gesture towards the sheepskin rug that is laid out on the floor in front of the mirrored wall. Jenna moves over to it, getting on all fours before placing her face against it and reaching back to grab the heels of her shoes, her ass sticking up high and exposed. I get up from the bed and step over to her, I can see her face in the mirror, watching me intently.

"Just how bad do you think you have been?" I ask as I give her ass a playful slap.

She cries out a little in a mixture of surprise and pleasure as my hand makes contact.

"I've been a very slutty girl tonight." She says breathily, "I think that was a little too lenient."

I give her a much harder slap across her other cheek causing her to cry out in surprise and before she can say anything further I place a second slap across both cheeks, catching the base of the butt plug at the same time and making her gasp. I can hear her breathing heavily now, almost panting. I look across at her reflection in the mirrors and we make eye contact, she has a blissful expression on her face and I can see that she is eager for more.

"That was better, but I still don't think it was severe enough for a dirty cum slut like me." she says.

I kneel down beside her, seeing her this turned on has got me hard again already and even though I have only just cum a few minutes ago I almost feel ready to go again. I run my hand across Jenna's back and down across her buttocks, I can see the red impression of my hand starting to show on her soft skin.

"I suppose you were very, very slutty tonight." I say, reaching back to grab my phone from the end of the bed.

I bring up the app again and this time I dial everything to max and hit the button. Jenna cries out as the plug vibrates intensely and I draw back my hand and give her butt the hardest slap I can muster, hitting both cheeks and the base of the plug at the same time. She hardly has time to recover before I spank her again, equally as hard and then add a third for good measure.

She lies there panting, struggling to catch her breath. I rub my hand around her reddened butt cheeks and decide that she has had enough.

"I hope you have learned your lesson now." I say.

"Yes." She says, between hot, ragged breaths. "But I can't promise that I won't ever do it again." I can see her in the mirror, trying to suppress a smile as she says this.

I move around behind her, between her legs and I place one hand on her hip and use the other on to guide my cock into her. She purrs as I slowly slide the whole length deep inside. I start slowly at first, drawing back and almost pulling out of her completely then I pause before thrusting back inside her. Each time I do this I hold the head of my cock just inside her, teasing her for as long as she can stand until he body language is practically begging me to bury my cock inside her again, and then I oblige. As I continue to do this my thumb finds the base of the butt plug and I push on it as I thrust in and out of her.

Jenna turns her head, glancing over her shoulder to me and says "I want you to take the plug out of me now please."

"Does it feel uncomfortable?" I ask, slightly puzzled.

Rog
Rog
17 Followers
12