The Appointment

Story Info
Lisa late booking with a horny client.
4.4k words
4.49
46.6k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting in from work my first job had always been to turn on my computer to check my emails especially since I had registered myself as a Tgirl escort on a popular online escort directory and since I hadn't really had any genuine interest but as I scanned through my mails I had another notification mail telling me I had a new message so wasting no time I logged into my escort profile and dragged up my inbox, expecting it to be just another time waster I wasn't holding out much hope for getting a booking from it.

As I sat and read the mail it turned out the guy who had sent it had met a few other local Tgirls and had really good feedback on his profile and a couple of photos which made a refreshing change so I went back to read his mail, as I took in the details of what he was looking for I knew I could give him a good evening so I sent a casual mail back saying I would be available with my contact number in case he wanted to speak to me direct.

Closing down my profile again I knew I didn't have any other mail that was urgent so I decided I desperately needed a shower after a long day at work as I only dress part time and work a full time day job as well as escorting, grabbing my shower gel and a sharp razor I headed off to have a warm shower and shave my body smooth again as I intended to dress this evening whether I got a escort meet, casual meet or no meets at all.

The feel of the soapy suds of the shower gel rolling down my body I carefully shaved any hair that I could see from my body that turned me on more and more as my body looked more and more feminine as I saw the mixture of hair and soap suds washing away, soon I could take no more and I had to satisfy my needs slipping my hand round my thick cock and playing with my sensitive nipples slowly bringing myself to a satisfy orgasm that near knocked me from my feet as my knees buckled as I shot ream after ream of spunk into the shower tray and eventually watched it all being washed away before licking the rest from my fingers and enjoying the ever so slightly salty semen.

Getting out of the shower I lathered my body in a sensitive aloe very gel to keep my skin nice and smooth after running a sharp blade over every last inch making sure my butt and balls were completely smooth, as soon as I had rubbed the gel all over my body I slipped on a soft cotton dressing gown and went back to my computer just in case my client had mailed back besides I was eager to find some fun as I hadn't had a nice guy to fuck me in a week or so making me crave cock like a junky craves their next fix.

Not surprisingly I hadn't heard back from my client but as I typed in a web address of a site I used to meet people for casual sex my work mobile began to ring, answering it in my best feminine tones the guy on the other end said I received your mail Lisa and I wondered if you would be available to come visit me this evening. Of course I was and as much as I tried to not seem to enthusiastic I said yes I am free, what kind of service are you looking for and where would you like to meet me as I don't accommodate.

The guy on the other end I only knew as Gray told me well Lisa I need a good full service honey and I am prepared to pay for your time if you would come visit me at my office this evening, replying ok that's no problem Gray quickly gave me the address and said I will expect you by half eight this evening then and we will have some mutual fun I hope. Agreeing to his request I said yes Gray that's fine I will see you shortly.

As soon as the call ended I saved the number he had called me on onto my mobile so I could call him back if anything was to happen or if I ran late for any reason as I always liked to be professional, looking up at my clock it was already half past seven so I knew I only really had three quarters of an hour to get ready and get a taxi booked to take me to my appointment but first I had to get my clothes and lingerie sorted before applying my make up and wig to make me look truly feminine and exactly what Gray had seen on my profile.

Suddenly I realised I had not asked Gray what kind of look he wanted but instead of calling him back I decided I would put on my best fully steel boned corset, panties and vintage seamed stockings but as soon as I had bound myself into my tight corset I had to decided what I was going to wear on top. Obviously I thought as he wanted to meet at his office he wouldn't be taking me out for dinner or drinks but instead filling me up with something else, the one thing I had been craving all day a nice hard cock in my tight Tgirl pussy.

After pulling several tight fitting dresses from my closet I decided to wear a very classy ladies business suit in black with a thigh length skirt and fitted satin blouse that showed off my small pert breasts created by my extra tight corset, topping the outfit off with a pair of smart black stilettos with a 5 inch heel showing off my butt at its best. Only one part was missing now and as I fixed my razor cut shoulder length black wig into place I looked into the mirror and the thoughts of what he was going to be like and his reaction when he met me rushed through my head but as soon as I was ready I called a local taxi company I always used who were gay friendly and had no problem with making sure I got to my appointments and home again safely.

As I told the girl at the taxi company my address and my destination she simply replied no problem he will be with you in the next few minutes and with that I thanked her and disconnected the call, going back to my mirror I opened up a small box I kept to one side and took out a selection of condoms and lubricants and slid them into a small clutch bag and made my way down to the roadside and just as I got to the pavement outside my taxi pulled up.

Opening up the back door and sliding onto the backseat I commented that was good timing and as I looked up it was a driver I recognised, he was a rather attractive guy I knew as Matt in his mid 30's with a grade 1 army style cropped haircut and chiselled features he was definitely the type of guy I generally meet for fun. As he looked round he instantly said to me evening Lisa how's you tonight babe? And then he followed up by saying we still haven't been on that date have we, I didn't realise he had meant it last time we met besides I didn't have his number only the cab firms.

As I didn't say a word apart from im fine thanks babe off to work again Matt said well belt up babe and I will get you there nice and safe, true to his word Matt made casual conversation all the way and when I finally told him I was going to meet a client he offered to walk me to meet him when we arrived just to make sure I would be ok. Thanking him I said I don't think it will be necessary Matt but thanks anyway adding I will need you later to get me home safe though then maybe we can discuss that date with a girly giggle and he passed me a card with not only the company number on but his mobile number as well.

As we pulled up outside the office block I paid Matt the fare and as he took it from me he took my hand and said any problems babe you got my mobile now and I will come get you, thanking him again I said why would you do that for me Matt? He quickly responded and said im that kind of guy babe and you are a gorgeous girl and I have to admit I fancy a little. As he said it I felt my whole body blush but to thank him again I lent forward and kissed him gently on the cheek before I climbed out of the back of the car.

Not knowing what to expect on the other side of the doors I cautiously made my way in and as I approached a large desk a security guard came from the door behind the desk and asked if he could help but as he did I realised I didn't actually know the name of the client but looking at a list of companies behind the desk I quickly assumed it was a guy called Graham Wade M.D. of Wades Industrial Properties and the security guard picked up the phone and quickly asked and your name is my sweet? I quickly answered Lisa I think he will be expecting me.

Soon the guard had placed the phone back down and rounded the desk and as he did he said follow me please, walking along behind him I struggled to keep up in my 5 inch heels as we approached some elevators and as the guard swiped a pass card the lift doors opened, with a sense of authority he said to me you want floor 8 and Grahams office is the last door on the right then last at the end of the corridor he will be waiting for you before he turned and walked away before I could thank him.

As I pressed the button for the 8th floor I though I bet this guy has had a few girls like me turn up late evening to play in his office, it was just something about the guard that had given it away without saying a word. Within a couple of seconds I was on the 8th floor and as the doors opened the corridor leading off to all the different offices was pitch black but as I took my first tentative step the lights all started to flicker on as I walked the length to where I found the entrance to Wades Industrial Properties and made my way inside to be confronted by another short corridor leading to a set of large wooden doors and as I knocked there was no answer but as I stood there waiting and getting more nervous then I finally heard the lock snap over and the door swing open. As soon as the door was fully open a large man filled the opening and said hi you must be Lisa im Graham or Gray to my friends or contacts. Gray was a large man standing at around 6'4" tall and built like a bouncer type with a evident belly that sat atop his belt buckle and receding grey hair, for his size he was still quite attractive I suppose not really my type but he was a client and paying to have me there so I had to turn on the charm.

As I wiggled my way into his office he said to me please take a seat and looking round I saw a large black leather sofa off to one side of the office so I took myself over to it and made myself comfortable, soon Gray had closed and locked the door again and made his way over to my side sitting close enough to make contact with me but not so much that he felt like he just wanted to fuck me and throw me back out as soon as possible therefore costing him less as I always charged by the hour.

As soon as he made himself comfortable he poured us both a large glass of champagne from a cooler beside the sofa and passed one to me, taking it in hand I slowly sipped at the glass while running my eyes across his body and resting my free hand on his thigh, Gray was obviously not a man of many words as he put a hand on my inner thigh and ran it up my stockings soon reaching the lace tops and then up to my silky panties as he ran a couple of thick fingers across my panty covered cock sending shivers through my body but as my cock throbbed below his fat fingers he pulled away like he didn't realise I have a cock but he must of known as it was clear on my kinkier pictures on my profile.

Resting back he suddenly spoke and said to me you are a very attractive lady you know and before I could thank him he spoke again saying I like to play a game with the Tgirls I meet that involves you taking some dicktation as he put it chuckling at his own pathetic twist in words like I hadn't heard that one before but I giggled softly like I found him funny. Then he said to me I have always wanted a kinky little Tgirl secretary so tonight you will be her for me if that's ok for you, I didn't actually expect him to ask if it was ok but I said yes that sounds good to me so what will be my first job.

Really I didn't need to ask what I had to do next as Gray sat back and lowered his flies and opened his suit jacket back, moving in closer I gently reached into his briefs and massaged his cock as he moaned with pleasure I leaned in and kissed him gently on the lips before he broke away and said now Lisa I would love you to suck on your bosses cock and show him how good you are at your job, with ease I slipped his briefs down a little and pulled out his cock which to my surprise was around 8 inches and nice and thick too.

Slowly I pulled back his foreskin and wrapped my tongue round his bell end and across the tip of his cock making him moan gently as I lapped at his impressive cock preparing my full lips to sink down round his thick shaft as I lowered my head taking his cock inch by inch into my mouth before beginning to suck him hard bobbing my head coming all the way back up to his thick mushroom shaped bell end, then I felt his hand as he obviously expected more as he pushed my head back down choking me with his thick cock as it slammed into the back of my throat but as I choked he let go and I sat upright and continued wanking his thick cock with my long fingers.

As he sat looking me over all he said is not bad for a little slut now get your kit off and lets see what I am paying for, all of a sudden I didn't like him as much as he turned from a quiet professional looking guy to a dominant and verbally abusive beast of a man I knew I had no chance against but thinking back all the other girls had been ok so I just played along.

Getting to my feet I slowly removed my jacket then I unbuttoned my blouse and slid it down to the floor with my jacket followed by unzipping my skirt and letting it fall to the floor as I stepped out of it to show off my corset encased body, as I slowly walked back over to him he stood and stripped himself and now I saw how big he was but he had a lovely thick cock and fully shaved balls so I wasn't going to complain as he was paying for my time.

As soon as he was completely naked he walked towards me as I posed for him and he pulled me against him almost taking me off my feet as I tried to catch my balance on my stiletto heels as he locked his hands round my corseted waist and began to kiss me gently on my fully made up lips, then to my surprise he lowered himself down to his knees stroking my stocking clad legs as he went and released my girly flaccid cock from my tight panties and began to suck gently at my bell end and although he wasn't very good at it I whimpered and moaned for him as he finally managed to get me hard and as he continued to suck me deeper and faster he suddenly pulled my panties to one side and pushed a fat finger deep into my anus making me squirm in pain as he gave no warning.

All of a sudden I felt my body rushing as he fingered my tight anus hard and fast and continue to suck me I soon began rushing into a huge orgasm and my body contorted and I filled his mouth with shot after shot of spunk, Gray wasted no time in swallowing all of my cum before getting back to his feet and as he did he looked me in the eye and said you are a naughty little tart are you not now naughty tarts need a good sorting out don't they. Hoping he meant a good deep fucking I said no boss what do I get?

Gray didn't waste anytime in showing me as he led me to his desk and bent me over before saying stay there and wait for your punishment, as I lay there on his desk with my butt open to violation and my legs pressed against the edge of the desk wondering what was going to happen next and then as the first blow came across my tight butt I knew and as I cried out in pain Gray drew another blow across my butt again making me cry out again, this wasn't what I wanted and I didn't do spanking games so I quickly stood myself up and as I went to walk back to where my clothes were Gray asked you ok babe.

Turning to look at him with his thick leather belt in hand I said harshly I DON'T DO BDSM GAMES as I bent down to collect my clothes but as I stood he said to me im sorry Lisa I didn't realise will you please stay, all of a sudden Gray was back to his mild mannered self and after a moment I agreed I would stay if he promised me no more pain. Without a seconds hesitation Gray said to me no problem Lisa however I am very well endowed and you are a very cute and sexy girl and I would love to fuck you if you are willing.

As I sat and relaxed and took a few more sips from my champagne Gray joined me and kissed at the nape of my neck sending me reeling into ecstasy from his touch, as I had tucked my now flaccid cock back into my panties again I was soon straining at the hem as my girly cock started to get hard again and as Gray noticed he started to massage me through my panties. As he did I lent into his lap letting my hair rest against his belly as I once again took his cock into my wet mouth and began to suck him gently at first and then building up depth and speed as I went and soon Gray was laid back against the back of the sofa and obviously enjoying my mouth and tongue wrapped round his prick.

As he began to get rock hard he pulled me round so he could slide a fat finger into my butt again but this time I was more relaxed for him as he began to finger fuck my willing anus, soon as he felt I was ready he said come on Lisa I think you need my nice stiff prick up you don't you. Raising my head from his now dribbling cock I lent in and kissed him so he could taste his own pre cum and I stood myself up to get my clutch bag and my lube and condoms.

Without any issue I broke open the blister pack of lube and passed it to Gray and said can you apply that for me, he took it form me and said I want to fuck you on my desk Lisa if that's good for you. I said I would love to and as I tottered across the office on my stiletto heels and laid myself onto his desk he wandered over to me and lifted my legs and pulled off my panties. As soon as my panties were discarded he once again dropped to his knees and sunk his obviously experienced tongue deep into my tight anus first running his tongue round my butt then probing my tight hole with a finger and his tongue making me squirm but this time in pleasure and as I lay back begging him to fuck me he stood up and lent over me and kissed me hard on the lips.

As he broke our kiss he said you are beautiful Lisa and now im going to make you a proper woman and fill you up with my meaty cock, not paying enough attention he emptied the lube over my anus and gently massaged it into my waiting arse pussy and without a seconds hesitation he rubbed his thick bell end across my anus sending shivers up my spine, now I wanted him in me as I laid back and said go on then boss fuck your dirty little secretary and as my words finished I felt his thick bell end splitting me open as he pushed deep inside me.

At first it hurt like hell I had never had a cock so fat inside me but as soon as he got another couple of inches inside me I managed to relax and let the lube and my anal juices get to work as he started to slowly slide more and more of his monster cock deep into my willing butt, as he reached his balls he left his cock deep all the way in me before he started to slide in and out gently making me purr with pleasure as his member emptied my butt before filling it up again as his balls met my bum.

As I relaxed more and more he began to build up speed and as I felt him drive his meaty cock into me it pushed me further back onto the desk taking my breath as his full balls slapped against my now being well fucked anus, he felt so good inside me driving inch after inch deep into my butt driving me into a massive anal orgasm which in turn made my muscles grab at his cock sending him into a massive groaning orgasm as I realised he hadn't put on a condom as I felt his cum flooding my butt time and time again as he emptied his balls completely before he pulled out of me.

As he did I just laid back on his desk for a moment completely fucked and filled with a strangers cum and as I managed to regain my state of mind I slid off the end of the desk and asked do you have a bathroom up here Gray, he was still getting over his orgasm himself and panted out through the door over there pointing across the office. Knowing I was full of his spunk I grabbed my bag and headed to the toilet as quick as possible and managed to make it before I dribbled spunk all down my expensive stockings and all over Gray's office carpet and managed to push out the majority of Gray's load he had deposited deep inside my now not so tight butt.

12