The Appointment

Story Info
She has an appointment; he has other ideas.
938 words
3.95
27.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

I sat at the table in the kitchen watching her as she poured herself a glass of iced tea. She had the worst case of bedhead, her red mane a tangled mess from our lovemaking the previous evening. The nightgown she wore did a poor job of hiding much of her, but I enjoyed that it tried, its failure giving me a cheap thrill that put a smile on my face.

"Stop looking at me like that," she said with a smile as she blushed and shook her head. "You know I have an appointment to get the oil changed at ten o'clock."

"How am I looking at you?" I asked, sipping from my coffee mug, my eyes smiling at her from above the rim.

"Like you're going to devour me any second."

"That's a thought, love."

"Dude. I have this appointment," she repeated, trying to remain focused.

I might have listened, but there in her eyes I saw what I wanted to see. That look. Call it need. Call it weakness. Call it whatever. She was going to miss her appointment. I stood and walked over to the counter where she was standing. Placing the mug on the counter, I grabbed a handful of her hair and tilted her head back, locking eyes with her.

"Bob," she said, sounding more like a gasp than a word. "I..."

I covered her mouth with mine, my tongue invading as I pressed her up against the counter with my body. She moaned as I kissed her. I broke the kiss so I could pull back and gaze into her green eyes.

"My appointment," she breathlessly whispered, no longer caring but playing her part.

"Right here," I replied, running my hand up the inside of her thigh and finding her pussy. I pressed my palm against her and ground it on her a little, smiling as I felt her wetness cover my skin. "I don't think your pussy cares much about your appointment, and neither do I," I growled.

I kissed her again as I slipped two fingers inside her, slowly fucking her with them as we kissed, me biting her lips in between kisses. She put her arms around me and pulled me tight to her, digging her nails into my shoulders.

Eventually, I pulled her over to the table and forced her to sit on the edge of it. I kissed her once more, then pushed her down onto her back. I got onto my knees in between her legs and ran my tongue the length of her pussy, bottom to top, her juices on my tongue whetting my appetite.

I slid my fingers back inside her as I covered her clit with my mouth. Two fingers became three. Her listless protests became sighs and moans and gasps. Whispered words became my name over and over as she grabbed at my hair, her hips moving involuntarily as her body began to peak. Whispers became cries as her climax overtook her, and I held on tight until she pushed me away.

I stood, my chin glistening with her juices as she watched me, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breathing. I leaned over and kissed her. She let out a soft giggle before licking my lips and chin, tasting herself on me. When she had finished, I stood up straight and lightly smacked her on the hip.

"Roll onto your tummy," I said, my voice deep and needy.

She bit her lip, glaring at me with lust filled eyes before she did as she was told. I moved back between her legs and pulled her toward me, allowing her to get her feet under her and onto the floor as her torso remained on the table. I dropped my shorts and kicked them free. Grabbing my stiff cock, I rubbed it up and down her wet slit, making her squirm and moan. And then I was inside her, fast and deep. I held her hard against me, intentionally making my cock throb inside her so she'd feel it.

I started to move, back out slowly, in fast and hard, moving the table with each thrust. Stroke after stroke, the sound of small grunts coming from between her lips each time I hit home. She was looking over her shoulder at me, watching my face as I fucked her. Fuck became her new favorite word, and she kept on repeating it as I moved within her.

I felt my orgasm approaching and I had no intention of slowing down or stopping. I wanted to fill her. She could sense I was getting close, and she was nodding her head and licking her lips as she watched me. I held my breath and surged forward, a load moan escaping from me as my cock exploded inside her. I pumped again and again until I had given her everything. I slowly pulled out, placing my cock on top of her ass and wiping our juices on her. I spread them over her ass cheeks with my hand, caressing her softness as I often do.

"Lets go back to bed babe," I said as I helped her stand. She leaned back into me as I wrapped her in my arms, her soft body pressed against mine.

"Yeah. Let's," she replied with a happy sigh.

As we walked by the counter, her phone rang and she looked at the screen. She smiled and held it up to me.

"It's the Toyota dealer," she said with a laugh.

"Oh well," I replied with a chuckle, grabbing her ass as we walked toward the bedroom.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers