The Appointment

Story Info
That was a interesting exam.
1.6k words
4.12
65.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers

I walk to the front desk and I pick up the file for my last patient of the day.

"The hygienist is almost done with her," the receptionist informs me.

"Thank you."

I read the name on the file "Stephanie." This woman has perfect teeth and is very beautiful.

I poke my head into hygienist room. "Are you done with Stephanie? I am ready for her."

"Yes. We're done," the hygienist says.

Stephanie gets out of the chair and walks pass me. Oh great, she is wearing a tank top and a summer skirt. Someday, I am going to lose my license.

"Hi" as she brushes passes me.

As we pass the reception desk, the office manager says, "Good night, doctor. Don't forget to arm the alarm."

"Don't worry. Stephanie, I will meet you in the examining room."

"Ok." She replies

She turns and heads to the examining room. Her teeth are perfect and so is her ass. I can just catch a glimpse of it swinging under her skirt.

Turning my attentions to the receptionist, "When is my first appointment in the morning?"

"7:30."

"Anything else I need to take care of before you leave?"

"I left the checks you need to sign on your desk. Sign and mail them."

"Ok. Good night."

Entering the examining room, I find Stephanie stretched out in the exam chair. Damn, she has nice long legs. I go to the sink, wash my hands and towel them dry. Grabbing a pair examination gloves, I pull them on.

"Snap!" Out of the corner of my eye I see Stephanie jump a bit.

I pull a stool up to the exam chair and take a seat.

The dental assistant pokes her head in. "Are you going to need me, doctor?"

"I doubt it. Stephanie's teeth are perfect. Stephanie, any issue we need address?"

"No. Everything is fine." She replied.

"So, I can leave early." The assistant asks.

"I don't see why not. Good night."

"Thanks, doctor."

"Ok" as I turn my attention to Stephanie and swivel the stool around. As I recline the exam chair, Stephanie slowly settles into the chair. I notice that she is not wearing a bra and her nipples are pert.

Being a dentist is one of the few jobs you can incapacitate a woman, place her in a restrictive chair, probe her mouth, inflict a little pain, look down her top, and bill her insurance company for your time.

I place the bib chain around her neck and clip it to the bib. Gathering the dental instruments, I place the needed dental instruments on the bib.

"So how have you been?"

"Good, and yourself?"

"I wish all my patients were as easy to work with as you. I doubt I will ever come across a better set of teeth then yours. You are lucky."

"Thank you. I have always had a positive experience at the dentist and it makes it important that I take good care of my teeth."

Reclining the chair a bit more, I pull on a surgical mask and put on my eye shield. I reach up and focus the light on to her face. She appears very pale under the light.

"First I am going to examine your jaws and cheeks externally." I feel around her jaw line and cheeks, checking for any swollen tissue, signs of infection. I find nothing. "All is good."

"Turn towards me and open wide." She complies.

Picking up the dental pick and mirror, I begin examining her teeth: starting from the back to front, left to right, and top then bottom. Using the probe I look for any visual signs decay or swollen gums.

"Have you been flossing?" I will never understand, why I ask questions to someone with a mouthful of fingers.

"Ah-huh."

"Good. Turn a little more towards me." She complies.

"Everything looks good. I don't think we will need x-rays." I return the dental instruments to the bib.

"Good, I hate x-rays."

I hand her a paper cup of water "Rinse and spit please." She takes the cup from me and sips and spits into the bowl.

"Well, keep brushing and flossing and you will not need to have x-rays."

She smiles, as I write some notes in her chart. I notice that she is fidgeting a bit.

"Turn and open again, I need to examine your gums and tongue. Stick out your tongue." She complies.

I grab hold of her tongue with a square of gauze. I pull it out a bit, looking underneath and at the sides. Again all looks normal.

"I am glad to see you are not foolish enough to get you tongue pierced, a great way to ruin your teeth. Your tongue looks good."

I release her tongue. As she retracts her tongue, I notice that she shyly licked her lips.

I tell her to open her mouth again, for a gum examination. Inserting my fingers into her mouth, I notice her eyes close. I begin to examine her gums in the same order as the exam with the dental instruments. As I begin the examination of her gums, she flinches a bit and pushes her hips into the chair.

I withdraw my fingers from her mouth. "Does that hurt?"

"No. Why?"

"Well, you squirmed a bit as I started probing your gums."

"Oh, it just tickles a bit." She becomes flush.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

As I perform the exam, out of the corner of my eye, I notice that her hands are in her lap and she is pressing into her crotch a bit. I wonder?

When I begin examining her lower gums, I notice that she is sliding her tongue along my fingers. This is all getting a bit confusing and I notice that I am getting hard.

"Stephanie." She opens her eyes. "Is everything ok?"

Again she goes flush and shakes her head 'yes.'

"Well, we are almost done."

I finish up the exam and I notice her tongue again moving along my fingers. As I remove my fingers from her mouth, her lips close around them and I feel her sucking. Now my cock is even harder.

I stand up, looking down at her, "Stephanie." She opens her eyes again and looks at me. "Do you want to suck my cock?"

She bites her lip "Yes, Doctor. Please."

"Ok." I reply. What am I doing? I think to myself. I am old enough to be her father.

She smiles.

Well, I would be lying if I said the thought had never crossed my mind before. However, this is very unprofessional.

Adjusting the chair, I position her head to be lower then her pussy and the same height of my crotch. This will allow me to fuck her mouth and throat.

I would also be lying if I said I have never received a blowjob from a woman in a dental chair. It happened in dental school and I wasn't the only one that found interesting ways to utilize their lab time. You have to see what I can do with a water pick, a suction device, and an electric toothbrush. However, that is for another day.

With the repositioning, her panties are exposed.

Standing right behind her, I untie my scrubs and pull my cock from my boxers. "Roll your head back and open wide." She reaches her hands back for my cock. "No hands. I want to fuck your mouth."

Holding my hard cock, I position my balls over her mouth. "Lick them." She complies and it feels wonderful. It is apparent she is enjoying it also; she is writhing in the chair.

"Do you want to touch your pussy while I fuck your mouth?"

She nods 'Yes.'

"Good. Go ahead."

As she slides her hand into her panties, I slip just the head of my cock into her mouth and can feel her tongue stroking me. "Damn that feels good." Pulling my cock from her mouth, I rub it across her lips. I can see that she is rubbing her clit.

"Stick your tongue out." She complies and instead of grabbing it with gauze, I slide the head of my cock across it. "I want you to finger your pussy. Two fingers."

As she reaches down to insert her fingers, I get a glimpse, she is shaved smooth and my cock throbs. "Fuck yourself hard." I slide about half my shaft into her.

I can feel her moans against my cock. I grab her face with my gloved hands and roll her head back; I want to fuck her throat.

"Stephanie, I want you to pinch your clit." I see her hands retreat from her pussy and she pinches her clit. Her whole body stiffens and shutters with the pinch. "Again. A bit harder." She moans and squirms. As she releases the pinch, I force my cock to the back of her mouth. Feeling her gag a little, I back out a bit.

"Pinch your clit as hard as you can take." She pinches herself hard. As she roles her hips, I shove my cock deeper into her mouth. My cock muffles her moans and gags and I begin to thrust my cock in and out of her mouth and throat.

"I want you to fuck yourself and rub your clit. I want you to come and feel your moans around my cock." With my words she moans deeply. I continue fucking her as she fingers herself.

As she begins to come, she presses her ass deep in the chair and her hands grind into herself. I feel my come building and let go in her mouth and the back of her throat. She struggles to swallow my load.

"Swallow first then you can rinse."

I feel her collapsing from her orgasm. Pulling my cock from her mouth, I pull up my scrubs and re-tie them. She just lays there speechless and flush. Taking off the bib, I wipe her lips, as she straightens her panties and skirt.

Raising the chair back to the sitting position, I hand her a cup of water "Rinse and spit please."

sfcitydom
sfcitydom
122 Followers