The Appointment Ch. 01

Story Info
Man abuses his role as therapist and ravishes his client.
1k words
2.95
28k
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I entered the salon later than usual, traffic was a bear and I hated having to run, especially in my suit. Being out of control was not my thing; I didn't like feeling the sweat collect under my arms and on the insides of my legs, it made me uncomfortable. I was relieved to have only two clients that evening, both regulars. I was dog-tired from conducting workshops all day and couldn't be asked to deal with the impending minutia of other people's lives. As I moved my finger down the page of my work diary I was surprised to see a new name alongside the last appointment of the day; 10pm -- Adriana Kaliano. Phyllis had pencilled someone in without mentioning it to me; a surge of resentment sparked as I pondered her unprofessionalism but decided to shrug it off. Thursday was after all my only late evening of the week; so I'd have to endure it. Lately, I found myself becoming cynical, short-tempered and grumpy; even my friends were beginning to avoid me. I knew I needed a change in my life and I had to do it soon. What I needed was a woman.

I begrudgingly tolerated every clumsy match organised by my well meaning friends but my heart ached for my true love Alicia, my wife; she died in a car accident. A moron truck driver ploughed into her black and white Beetle -- then she was gone. We talked about travelling and perhaps even living abroad. She was such an adventurer, a wild spirit. I was far too old-fashioned for her but she managed to persuade me into doing things I could never imagine; like Bungee-jumping, sky-diving and water-skiing. She was fantastic at everything, so free and alive. I miss her face looking up at me from the pillow, her rich auburn hair all dishevelled and her piercing brown eyes looking deep within me, reading my very soul. Work became my only solace; I worked because I had no one to go home to anymore. Three years without a woman's touch was driving me insane; I'd see Alicia everywhere and imagined us making love every night. I became obsessed her.

We had a fabulous relationship; we were both highly sexed so we were a great match for each other. We had been together for eight years and still made love three times a day; once in the morning and twice at night. Our friends were either envious or didn't believe us; we didn't care. We were both sex therapists so we tried everything going; anything to keep our love unpredictable and hot. Alicia was a bit of an exhibitionist, she'd often go commando and wear a short mini skirt to boot. She'd drive me crazy standing in a dim lit bar at night, leaning forward at the counter. Her skirt slowly rising as she jutted her butt upward and slightly parted her legs. Slowly and seductively winding her curvaceous hips at me; enabling me to have a clear view of her vaginal mouth and bum cheeks from where I sat. The light would glisten off her juice as it slowly trickled down the inside of her leg. She'd turn her head to stare at me, no doubt thinking crude thoughts; planning how best to tease me even further. But she really didn't have to do anything, she just had to be. I loved Alicia for being Alicia. I could never control myself around her; I had it bad. It wouldn't take long before I needed to sidle up close behind her, ease her legs further apart and place my hand between them; cradling her steaming hot pussy and manipulating her clit gently. My hand by now covered in her sweet moistness; my eager fingers exploring between her soft wet fleshy lips; thrusting them further inside with each rhythmic motion as she groaned my name into my ear.

For the first year after Alicia's death I found myself lying naked every night, imagining her in my bed; the curve of her body and the arch of her back, her ripened breasts, and her firm shapely legs that opened wide beckoning me inside. I'd feel her writhe in ecstasy as my impatient mouth tenderly brushed against her warm vaginal lips, kissing them over and over. Then I would hungrily bury my face deep amid the moist, fleshy walls of her labia, feasting upon the gloriously sweet tasting sap within. My tongue exploring her inner depths, plunging deeper and forcing her honey sweet liquid to erupt over my face. This would ignite my tongue, provoking it to search for her erect clitoris; which I'd flick it and bend from side to side, sucking it lovingly and passionately between my lips.

I remember there were many mornings we'd awaken to find that I had slept soundly with my head nestled on the mound between her legs. Her glorious pussy scent the first thing to fill my nostrils as the sun rose, setting me up for the day ahead. Some nights she'd be straddling my waist, her hot sweat dripping onto my face and into my mouth. I'd feel her hands on my chest, her weight jammed onto my hips grinding my cock, back and forth, round and round, bearing down on me with her soft supple cheeks in each of my hands, as I shafted upwards into her core; steadily and lovingly, as if to break her in two. At night my whole body would ache for her, my heart would twist in my chest and I'd feel as though I might die. Time and time again I awoke to find my penis red raw and throbbing from the torture I had inflicted upon it, believing Alicia had her hot wet mouth over the head of my cock sucking me dry. Other nights, I would cry myself to sleep like a baby, tucked in the foetal position, clutching her pillow, breathing in her perfume that embedded within the cloth.