The Appraiser Ch. 02

Story Info
He's made a permanent sissy at business conference.
1.3k words
3.72
80.8k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped Brenda to her room.

Before opening the door I gave her a gentle kiss and told her how proud I was of her, and how pretty she now looked. I told her that there was a special surprise waiting in her bedroom and that I would come back and check on her later.

I slowly opened the door and let her enter. She didn't know that Mary had watched the whole transformation on the TV in her room. Brenda would soon learn that Mary and I were old friends and playmates from many years ago in the city. We got back in touch online and after a few months of planning had put these whole weeks' activities together. (Well some was ad-lib but not tonight's events). Mary loved playing with women but also loved Brenda. She encouraged his cross-dressing and loved making him her sissy. She wanted him to have his male parts in a working but unusable manner. She believed this kept him hornier and willing to accept her control more than having it removed.

In fact she told me often of how Brenda loved being a sissy so much she actually begged to have it locked up and how she wanted to always have a smooth pretty crotch like a woman. That she wanted to be Mary's sissy forever and always serve women.

Well I think Mary and I have succeeded. And with her pretty sissy tattoo she couldn't go back to being a boy even if she had Linda's work undone. He would be shamed into submission by any women he might try to make it with. Either way Brenda will never get to use that cock with a woman again. I'm so hot just thinking about it. I need to grab Linda for some sex now. I think I'll let Mary and Brenda tell you the rest of the tale.

Brenda was amazed to see me when he came into the bedroom. Without talking we hugged for a couple minutes and when we released I saw tears in her eyes. I kissed the tears of her cheeks and told her I loved her even more after watching her go through her operation tonight.

She thanked me for being there for her, and wondered how I got there and what was going on. I told her the story of how Gayle and I met and how we pushed things into high gear when Brenda told me where he was going to give his seminar.

I told her I came 3 times while watching her in the chair and that it was time to get her tongue down their and get me off again. It felt so good I actually came twice, and then licked my essence of her face. We lay in bed and held each other and I asked her how she liked her changes. Brenda said she was kind of shocked and wasn't sure how she felt about it being so permanent.

I reminded her that she had her yearly physical coming up the next week and she could always ask her doctor about reversing it. She had forgotten about the appointment and expressed concerned about the doctor would say when she saw her tattoo and all the changes. I tried to put her mind at rest as we drifted of to sleep.

Gayle woke us in the morning and we had a nice breakfast. It was time for us to head home soon. Before we left Linda checked her handiwork one last time, pronounced her fit and pretty. Brenda blushed as we packed her car. We were soon on the way home.

The drive was uneventful with Brenda driving and me teasing her about never being more than a sissy ever again. I told her how sexy she looked and how I was looking forward to the hormones starting to increase the sensitivity in her nipples. I told her she would probably be need at least a c cup bra before the month was out and would need to wear one always. She complained that it would affect work relationships if they grew that big. I teased that she would have to quit her job and get work as a maid if she thought it would be a problem. I didn't tell her that she wasn't given enough to create any changes except a little sensitivity in her nipples. That way she would always be on edge about when they would start to develop.

The next few days went by fairly normally. Thursday morning was her doctor appt. and I decided to go along. The nurses did the normal checks and told her to put on a gown and relax for a few and the doctor would be in.

Dr. Greene (Mandy Greene) came in and started Brenda's exam. When she pulled up her gown she saw Brenda's new tattoo and flashed me a big smile. She said she liked the new tattoo and wished more men had them. We laughed and she asked me about it. I told the story of how she got it and she smiled and pulled Brenda's panty girdle down to see Linda's work. Mandy asked me if she could have a orgasm with it like that and I told her she could but would have to rub it like a clitty. Mandy laughed at this and Brenda turned 5 shades of red. She asked Brenda what she thought and Brenda said she wanted to go back to normal.

Mandy examined Brenda's tucked back cock and lack of balls for a good 8-10 minutes. She pulled and prodded and furrowed her brow a bit.

She turned to Brenda and gave her the news. There has been too much healing already and she didn't think it would be wise to take it apart. She explained the doing so might leave her disfigured and even if not there would be a major loss of sensitivity. "If you came in a few days ago Brenda, I may have been able to give you your penis back, but those hernia patches you say they put in are not removable so your testicles are gone forever. Also, with that tattoo you could never go back to being a man. But I'm afraid you are just going to get used to being a sissy for the rest of your years." she said with a big smile.

Brenda started to softly sob when told this. I told her she was acting like a baby not a little sissy gyrl and to stop before I start treating her like one.

Mandy asked me if Brenda had been having any night time accidents since the operation and I told her that she had not but had been getting up at night to pee. Mandy said that the new location of her balls would probably put extra pressure on her bladder and as the testosterone blocker wore of and their size increased a bit. She said I may want to consider keeping her diapered for bed to prevent accidents.

She offered to come by the house to see Brenda on a regular basis to check her progress. She said she had some things she could try to help Brenda adjust without doing anything radical like SRS. She said SRS would be out of the question because Brenda would never be able to pass that well with her broad shoulders and manly face. She said Brenda would be best kept as the sissy she is now.

Mandy and I stepped into her office to talk while Brenda dressed. Mandy told me she would love to come by and try some hypnosis on Brenda and help her be more of a sissy for me. I thanked her for her help and promised to have Brenda serve her needs if she ever wanted her. She laughed and said she just might do that.

Tbc...