The Apprentice Pt. 01

Story Info
Average girl's life takes a bizarre twist.
6.2k words
4.45
72.1k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers

Chapter One - The Bookshop

Sara was trudging home from yet another hard day at work. Once again wishing that she could have stayed at university for another few years and not entered the awful world of work. Why an English Literature graduate had to work in a bank was yet another mystery she couldn't understand, she wanted to be a writer but apparently no one was willing to buy a book from a nobody without any experience. Finally topping it all off it was freezing cold and damp as only the British winter weather could provide. Even wrapped in her thick, long coat she felt frozen through and thoroughly miserable.

She was still nearly twenty minutes away from home and was beginning to wonder whether hypothermia or depression would kill her first when she saw the little side street which she walked past every day but never went down. It looked liked it skimmed around the centre of town probably saving minutes from her journey but she wasn't sure and so had never tried it. Now however the weather convinced her it had to be worth a try. At worst she figured it would go the wrong way and she only be even later home and colder than she already was.

So Sara took the turning, walking down the quiet street away from the bright lights and busy streets of the town centre. A few cars swept past as she continued on down the road which pleasingly still seemed to be going the right way. Sara ran her hand through her wet, shoulder length brown hair trying to get some of the water out, now hoping that she might actually get home in time for her favorite soap. The road mostly contained houses, fairly poor quality ones at that but occasionally dotted between them were a few shops. They had obviously been around a while, some were boarded up and all had seen more profitable days before the urban landscape had changed and the new shopping centre had moved people away from here to the other side of town. Sara thought it was kind of sad but still she knew she'd never shop somewhere so uncool as round here.

After having walked about half down the road the heavens opened and the rain really began pouring down. Sara was going to get totally soaked and she didn't want her new black mini-skirt and top to get ruined. So she dived into the closest of the shops in an attempt to stay dry. It seemed to be some sort of bookshop and as she entered she noticed it was called 'Tomes of Light and Dark'. A stupid name she figured as she shut the shop door behind her.

Looking round Sara noticed that it wasn't a normal bookshop, all the books looked old with plain dark covers covered in silvery writing, much of which wasn't in English. She'd been in some pretty horrible bookshops in her student days looking for course texts but this was defiantly the worst, nothing looked appealing and even worth picking up let alone reading. Still the rain didn't look like stopping anytime soon so she thought she'd look around, maybe she could find a cheap copy of one of the classics she liked.

Sara dropped this idea as she began to wander between the shelves, the books all seemed very odd. Those which she could read the titles of were things like 'The Occult Magick of the Amazon', 'Guide to the Dark Dimension', 'John Dee's Rituals', 'Demon Summoning' and 'Aleistar Crowley's Full Works'. Sara thought she'd heard of the last guy, some sort of mystic from before the Second World War. However the odd books didn't disturb half as much as the things which were dotted around the book shelves. All manner of weird items such as wands, amulets, funny little dolls, jars of unidentifiable items and even skulls of very weird animals which Sara couldn't tell if they were real or not.

The whole place was freaking her out and rain or not she decided to leave. But as she passed the last shelf before the door a book caught her eye. It big gold letters on the plain black leather cover was the title 'Sex Rituals in Black Magick'. She giggled quietly maybe it was just a strange porn shop after all. Still her curiosity had been awakened so she picked the book up.

Sara opened the book at a random page and gasped in shock at what she saw. She figured herself to be quite a worldly 21 year old and she done things at university that she'd never want her mother to know about but this was shocking even to her. The page she opened depicted a collection of half-animal, half-human very obviously male creatures fucking a group of young human women. Sara couldn't fully understand what was written underneath the image it appeared to be in a very old form of English but it seemed to describe the ritual required to summon these creatures and how a girl could control them by doing things Sara figured most girls would throw up just thinking about.

Still she wasn't one of those girls and her morbid curiosity had gotten the better of her so she began turning the pages. Each one was just as obscene as the first with humans, animals and all manner of monsters committing obscene acts each followed by a barely decipherable description of the ritual. It was disgusting and more than a little creepy but Sara couldn't put it down and kept reading, some of the pictures were even beginning to excite her a little bit, the guys in the pictures and not just the human ones had the most amazing dicks she'd ever seen. As she continued to flick through the pages she began to imagine herself with the various monsters and a damp warmth began to spread in her pussy and her nipples which topped her large, pert breasts began to poke through the thin fabric of her top.

"I see you found something that interests you, do you wish to buy it?" A soft feminine voice said from behind Sara. She jumped at the sudden noise, she'd hadn't heard anyone else in the shop. Somewhat embarrassed she shut the book and turned around, knowing that her face was going bright red.

"Um no, I'm just looking" Sara managed to stammer out as she turned. She could now see who had spoken, it was a girl who looked in her twenties but held herself much more seriously than anyone Sara had met of her age. She was very beautiful with perfect soft, pale skin, delicate features and long, incredibly silky midnight black hair. Sara felt a tad jealous thinking no girl should look that pretty, it just wasn't fair.

However she took some comfort from the stupid gothy way the girl dressed, she was wearing tight black jeans which whilst flattering of her shapely body just weren't hip these days. Similarly the tiny lacy, black crop top she wore showed off a lot of her perfect breasts but it looked so 1990's. Then she really ruined things with her black lipstick, nail varnish and eye shadow which just looked awful. Though Sara had to admit she quite liked the high heeled black shoes the girl had on and absently wondered where she might get some for herself.

The gothy girl spoke again in her soft but strangely forceful voice, "Don't be embarrassed that's one of my favourite books too. The illustrations are just delightful aren't they?".

"Yeah I guess. If you like that sort of thing." Sara answered, even more creeped out by this strange girl than the weird shop. Not caring that it was still pouring down outside Sara put the book on the shelf and started to open the door.

"Please don't leave yet. I can tell you do like that sort of thing." Sara froze as the girl spoke, transfixed by her dark eyes and soft voice. She wanted to leave but this dark, mysterious girl was just too entrancing, her beauty and her obvious power were beginning to make Sara feel very small.

"I....I have to go home." Sara quietly said not really believing it herself and shutting the door again as she spoke.

"No you can stay. I can teach so much and show you things more fabulous than anything in that book." The girl had walked right up in front of Sara now and she could smell the rich, delightful perfume she was wearing.

"I don't understand, who are you?" Sara asked as she stared into the beautiful face on the girl.

"My name's Emily Johnston and I'm a mage. I've studied magick for over a century and taught many apprentices in that time but none had your potential Sara." The girl answered.

It sounded strange this girl couldn't be over 100 years old and how did she know Sara's name but Sara didn't really care anymore. The book, the shop and especially the girl were losing their creepiness and becoming much more exciting. Magick and it's dark secrets were something Sara had never even thought about before but now they were laid before her and Sara wanted to be part of it.

"I want to learn it all." Sara said, letting a big smile cross her face.

"You will my apprentice." Emily said as she lent towards Sara.

Sara just stood stunned as Emily kissed her, pressing her soft, black painted lips against her own red ones. She then felt Emily's arms wrap around her, one hand on her back the other squeezing her pert arse through her skirt. With a mixture of surprise and lust Sara opened her mouth and Emily thrust her tongue in, licking Sara's tongue, tasting her. Sara began licking back, tasting the sweetness of the mage as she returned her embrace, pushing their hot bodies together, crushing their big, firm tits against each other.

But just as suddenly as it had begun Emily pulled away, leaving Sara shocked she had not only kissed another girl but had loved it too.

"Be calm apprentice, we have a long night ahead of us as you become initiated." Emily said as she walked towards the back of the shop.

"We....kissed....but....you're a girl." Sara mumbled as her finger touched her lips on which she could still taste Emily.

"Of course and we will become a lot closer yet. Apprentice and Mistress are always lovers." Emily replied with a sexy but oddly wicked smile on her face, "Now come we must go to the temple."

A little of the fear returned to Sara, she knew she could leave now but the idea, so alien to her, of getting closer to that girl overcame any worries she had and so she followed Emily through a door at the back of the shop.

**********

The door had led down a long wooden staircase and Sara was now standing beside Emily at the entrance to a huge underground temple. It had obviously been carved from the rock itself but entirely painted black, a huge task Sara thought, one Emily could never have done herself. The temple was incredibly grand with tall carved pillars in two long rows and massive carved friezes on the walls picturing much the same things as in the book Sara had but now the images were really getting her horny, she could see her nipples poking through her thin top and could feel dampness spreading in her panties. In the centre of the temple between the rows of columns was a huge magick circle marked on the ground with marble, in the middle of the circle was a huge alter as big as a double bed, around the base of it were more carved images these even more obscene the those on the walls. Sara couldn't really understand it but these made her even hornier.

"It's amazing!" She gasped.

"Yes it is. It is an ancient Roman temple dedicated to the Demon Princes of Hell. I discovered it in 1923 and after a little renovation it has been perfect for my needs" Said Emily, "Now remove your clothes apprentice".

"What?" A surprised Sara asked as she watched Emily pull off her lacy top to release her massive breasts, her little pink nipples clearly erect.

"Follow my orders Sara, I want your sexy little body to be naked." Emily answered as she pulled off her Jeans and shoes, now standing totally naked and glorious before Sara.

Sara even more aroused by her Mistress's naked body and began pulling off her own clothes, her coat first then her top, mini-skirt, boots and panties so that she too was naked.

"You're very beautiful Sara. Such big breasts and oh look, your wet already. Just don't get too excited my apprentice, at least not yet." Emily said as she ran her long black fingernail across Sara's chest, digging in to her flesh slightly, leaving a red mark and sending erotic shivers down Sara's spine.

"Now come." Emily said walking towards the alter. Sara watched her pert arse wiggle briefly then followed her. "Once you enter the magick circle the ritual begins and you must not leave it, no matter what. This is very important Sara, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." Sara answered.

As she crossed the threshold of the circle she sensed a barrier go up around the circle, invisible but definitely there. She moved to stand directly in front of Emily and just stood silent, waiting for instructions.

Emily began speaking in a strange language, one Sara had never heard before and then she reached under the alter pulling a small black pot from a hidden cupboard. She stuck her hand inside then pulled it out dripping in a thick, sticky, clear oil. She quickly, whilst still chanting in the strange language began covering herself in it. Within moments her whole body dripped with the gooey oil, glistening off her perfect curves. Staring at this sight Sara just wanted to thrust her fingers into herself, desperate to release some of the erotic tension building up between her thighs but knew she must not, knowing that any such move could ruin the ritual.

Emily then turned her attention to Sara and began rubbing the stuff over her. Sara could barely contain a moan as the warm, sweet smelling liquid was put onto her. Emily's hands took slow careful attention over her entire body, taking extra time on Sara's ripe tits, pussy and arse. The feeling was too much and Sara's juices began dripping down her thighs to mix with the oil that covered her legs.

Emily then returned the pot to under the alter and began chanting again with the two girls facing one another, both their naked bodies were dripping the oil into small pools around their feet. The chanting got louder and louder and Sara could feel the energy growing in the circle then Emily suddenly went quiet and gently guided Sara onto the altar, laying her down on her back on the black stone. Sara was glad for the warm oily covering as the stone was freezing cold, though the difference in temperatures on her body did feel strangely pleasant.

Emily then spoke, "It is now time for you to decide Sara, do you wish to embrace magick and become my apprentice?".

"Yes Mistress." Sara answered quickly and strongly, nothing would stop her now from entering this new world.

"Excellent." Said Emily as she climbed up onto the alter, laying herself on top of Sara.

Sara squealed with delight as the warm, sticky body of Emily touched hers. Their hands grabbed each others' bodies, legs entwined, tits squashed one another and lips quickly touched.

Mistress and apprentice kissed once again and Sara was in heaven, she never been kissed so wondrously. As Emily's tongue snaked around her mouth, Sara's whole body shook with pleasure.

Emily broke the kiss and then her hand began to gently knead Sara's breast, her black nails delightfully digging into her oil covered flesh.

"Say after me apprentice." Emily said in her strong commanding voice. Sara tried to concentrate but was finding it difficult with Emily's naked body still writhing around on top of her.

"OK." She managed to stammer between her short pants.

Then suddenly Emily slapped her hard on the cheek, her nails leaving four long red marks. Sara cried out in shock and pain.

"You must always say 'Yes Mistress'! Do you understand me?" Emily growled at the girl beneath her.

A little embarrassed and upset at her failure Sara quickly replied, correctly this time.

"Good. Now Repeat after me. I give my body and soul to magick."

Sara trying to ignore the continuing pleasure spreading from her fondled tits spoke the line, "I give my body and soul to magick.".

"I give my body and soul to darkness.".

"I give my body and soul to darkness." Sara repeated.

"I give my body and soul to hell.".

"I give my body and soul to hell." Sara repeated.

"I now give body to my eternal mistress".

Sara repeated the final line and as she did so she felt Emily's free hand slip between her gooey thighs, pushing them apart. Emily's hand then pushed against Sara's cunt and slid in, slowly her whole hand vanished into the folds of her pussy lubricated by the oil and her own juices. Sara let out a huge moan, she never had a full fist inside her before, even when she masturbated she never dared put more than three fingers in, but now with her mistresses fist pushing further inside her it felt great.

With her fist gently moving inside Sara, Emily began licking Sara's untended nipple sending Sara into cries of ecstasy. Sara began thrusting her pelvis against Emily's hand and arm futilely trying to increase the already intense feeling of pleasure. Sara continued to moan and scream in pleasure as Emily's fingers began to stretch out inside her pussy, she could feel Emily's long nails gently digging into her most sensitive flesh and then as Emily gently bit down on her rock hard nipple Sara felt herself begin to cum. It started at the core of her pussy but quickly spread throughout her body. The young apprentice mage screamed as her very being exploded with her biggest ever orgasm. It seemed to go on for eternity as Emily continued to fondle, bite and lick her breasts and her fist continued to move about inside her.

But finally the pleasure began to subside and Emily slid herself off Sara. "You are now initiated my apprentice. I shall begin your lessons tomorrow."

Emily strode out the circle dismissing the barrier with a word as she did so. Sara just lay on the black stone panting, her fingers gently rubbing her clit as she teased the final tremors of orgasm from her body.

**********

The ritual complete Emily had left the temple to go shower, Sara was left standing her body still covered in the sticky oil mixed with her and Emily's sweat and juices. As she stood reality began to return and she began thinking exactly what she been doing. It was unbelievable, she'd never even thought of sleeping with another women and she'd always thought all these occult things were stupid. Sara didn't understand any of it but she defiantly wanted to leave, she felt sick with herself, dirty and even used.

She grabbed her top and skirt and pulled them on, over the oily goo but not caring, she just had to get out. Last she pulled on her knee-high boots, squelching as her sticky feet slid in. She then ran up the stairs, her clothes sticking to her and suddenly fearful Emily would try to stop her. She reached the shop door, pulled it open and ran out into the still pouring rain.

She kept running for a couple of hundred metres till she could run no more. She couldn't stop gasping for breath and shall collapsed, exhausted on the wet ground. After a few minutes she managed to pull herself up and just stood leaning against a nearby wall getting soaked through by the rain but not caring.

Sara just stood for minutes, not wanting to believe or understanding anything that had happened. Till finally she continued the walk home, disgusted with herself and very, very scared of what was now going to happen.

Chapter Two - The Church

She barely slept, she just lay under her duvet, naked still sticky with the last of the oil. Brief moments of sleep were full of dreams of demons, Emily and the gross things she did with them. Morning came and she took the day off work, claiming sickness. By midday she dragged herself out of bed and managed to shower. Washed she began to feel normal again, the previous day just seeming like a nightmare but confusingly she occasionally admitted to herself one that was also a wonderful dream.

As darkness fell more images began springing into her mind of demons, magick and most of all, of Emily. She began feeling lust for her again, desire to learn about magick, it was confusing but she couldn't help thinking about it, the wondrous naked body of the mage just consumed her thoughts. But she was so scared and still feeling dirty form the night before.

nova2469
nova2469
471 Followers
12