The Apprentice Pt. 02

Story Info
Sara makes a visit to hell.
3.5k words
4.63
57k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nova2469
nova2469
470 Followers

Chapter Three - Hell

Sara began to return to her senses. Again feeling totally dirty and used this time however revelling in the feeling. Though she was still a little surprised by her actions with the demon, she couldn't imagine what her friends would say if she told next time they all began boasting about how good their boyfriends were in bed.

Her thoughts were interrupted when Emily suddenly shouted "Sara! Get off the temple we can't keep the gate open much longer!".

Sara looked around at her mistress and the other mages, five of the men had passed out, their energy gone. The last's head was currently buried between Emily's legs but it was clear neither would last much longer. So Sara began to get up when she was suddenly yanked back. Then she realised the demon had left her practically stuck to the altar. She desperately pulled and tugged and she began moving but too slowly, the jism was just too thick and heavy, it was like walking in thick treacle.

Looking over she saw Emily and the last mage gently drift into unconsciousness. As they did so the temple began sinking back into the lava. Sara began screaming but to no avail, Emily had passed out and the temple continued to sink. The lava got higher and higher and began lapping over the altar edge. Sara braced herself for the searing pain as the lave melted though the demon cum but as the lava touched her naked body she felt no pain just a slight tingle. The lava kept getting higher, completely submerging her. Around her the temple, altar and thankfully the jism all disintegrated until she swam in what appeared to be an infinite sea of lava then without warning she hit the ground, the lava sea had vanished. Without even needing to look Sara knew where she was. The gate had led to only one place. Hell.

She pulled herself off the black sandy ground, she seemed to be on a plain that extended for many miles before coming to a large mountain range in one direction and a grey dead forest in the other. Large black and grey rocks dotted the plain along with occasional bubbling pools of tar or lava. The sky was a deep red, sunless but the air was incredibly hot anyway. Only one landmark broke the monotony, a large, black stone castle stood some miles towards the mountains. From the appearance of the land Sara was fairly confident it was only the boundaries and not the deepest and darkest part of hell, the idea that it was the First Circle of Hell entered her head though she wasn't quite sure why.

Sara sighed, she wanted to cry, to go home but she knew she couldn't. This was hell and she had to be strong to survive, Emily would come to save her she was sure, all she had to do was wait. But waiting in the middle of the plains of hell didn't seem safe and without any other ideas she began walking towards the large castle.

Sara soon began to cheer up when she made a discovery, Emily had said she was naturally inclined to magick and being in such a raw source of it had apparently granted Sara wondrous powers. She didn't understand the mechanisms or spells as Emily would but Sara found that her thoughts and wishes could quite quickly become reality. It took a little practice but Sara was soon quite proficient, her first task was to conjure some clothes as walking around hell naked didn't seem wise. She wasn't sure if it was the locale or her recent experiences but she choose an outfit that would never normally have been in her wardrobe. Her chest was 'covered' by a black metal bikini simply made of three chains wrapped around her and over both shoulders and which did little but hide her nipples whilst a tiny, silky black loincloth held up by another black chain barely hid her pert arse and pussy. The outfit was completed by thigh high, black leather boots with heels that made the ones she was wearing earlier seem flat. Smiling at her new look Sara hurried towards the castle, now quite excited by her little adventure.

*************

After nearly an hour's walking she had arrived outside the fortress. It was huge, perhaps a mile square with massive walls and towers climbing hundreds of meters in the air. The walls were being patrolled by strange half man, half pig creatures, they were disgusting creatures but had totally ignored Sara as she approached. Nothing else could be seen, in, around or approaching the castle and Sara began to wonder if it was a good idea disturbing the pig-men but without anything else to do she quietly walked up to the large wooden door of the castle.

A metal knocker obscenely shaped like a huge cock sat in the middle of the door. Giggling at it's shape, Sara grabbed it and banged it down hard on the door, concluding that anyone who had a door like that might be worth meeting after all.

She waited for several minutes and nothing happened, figuring that the pig-men might not want visitor's after all she was about to leave when the door began to creak and swung open. The huge gateway was being opened by four of the pig-man, close up Sara could see they were basically fat, warty human men with pig like faces and tusks jutting out either side of their mouths.

With much grunting and groaning the doorway was finally open and standing directly in the front of Sara was much to her surprise, what looked like an angel. She was stunningly beautiful, a blonde girl with a body a supermodel would kill for, the only thing marking her out as not human was the pair of large, feathered wings that sprouted from her back.

Sara was thinking that the angel was in the quite the wrong place when she noticed her attire. She was dressed in what had obviously once been a very fine white dress but now it was old, ripped and damaged so that it barely covered the angel's perfect chest and shapely arse. Added to this the angel wore a tight metal collar around her neck which had a chain attached to it that ran loose down her back. The angel was obviously a prisoner here, but of who? Though it certainly didn't appear to be the pig-men.

Engrossed in the mystery and the her angelic sexual beauty Sara jumped when the girl spoke "Welcome to the domain of Sharana. I am Luritha, her slave and toy. Please follow me, my mistress wishes to speak with you." The angel whispered in a soft, ethereal voice that sent shivers of desire down Sara's back.

Without waiting for an answer the angel turned and walked down the hall, Sara hurried after the perfect angelic arse. The corridor was made of solid black rock with strange globes that emanated light hung on the walls. Occasionally wooden doors or smaller branch corridors would appear on one side but the angel just kept on walking. After several minutes the corridor abruptly ended in a set of large wooden doors, the angel gently knocked on the doors and said "Mistress the human mage has arrived."

Sara felt a little rush of pride at being described as a mage and was by now very curious as to who would keep angels as pets.

"Then let her in Luritha." A purring, sexy, feminine voice said through the doors.

With the command the angel swung the doors back and motioned Sara through. The room was in darkness and Sara slowly entered, apprehensively looking round to see if she could see anyone or anything. She was about three feet into the room when the doors behind her slammed shut. Sara was about to turn around to try and escape when the room suddenly filled with light.

It was a plush throne room filled with ornate treasures, candles and tapestries, however the interior designer was obviously a little twisted with black and blood red the core colours whilst skull and demon motifs covered everything. Some of the tapestries that hang on the walls even depicted scenes Sara remembered from Emily's temple. The centre piece of the room was a large throne made of black marble embedded with human and obviously not human skulls upon which sat the most beautiful creature Sara had ever seen.

She looked basically human with proud chiselled features and a gorgeous body with large firm breasts, sleek, long legs and a luscious mane of thick, shiny black hair. However that was where her humanity ended, the creature's skin was a dark green with long, curved black markings running down her arms and thighs. Two large, reptilian wings hung from her back whilst two small white horns burst from her temple and her hands ended in vicious inch long claws. The creatures eyes were what shocked, yet simultaneously attracted Sara the most, as they were solid black, no hint of pupils at all, to Sara it seemed like looking into the infinity of hell itself.

"Welcome to my domain Sara." The creature said in her purring voice as she shifted her near naked form on the throne with only a tiny black loincloth and several pieces of black jewellery covering her. "I am Talhara, the Demon Princess of this small corner of hell."

"I'm....honoured to serve you." Sara managed to mutter, she was in complete awe of this demonic sex queen and desired more than anything else to serve her and to fuck her but her obvious power and strength made Sara feel like a bug next to her, unworthy to even be in her presence.

"Please relax Sara, I promise you that nothing will harm you whilst you are in my domain. That is unless you want me too." As Talhara said this she purred a gentle and deeply sensuous laugh.

Sara tried to summon the will for a reply but Talhara slowly and with inhumane grace lifted herself of the throne and took several small steps to stand in front of Sara. Her scent filled Sara's nostrils and like the rest of her was divine, a mix of fire and darkness, wicked yet totally compelling.

The Demon Princess ran her eyes up and down Sara's body before sliding her clawed hand along Sara's pale cheek letting her talons dig in slightly to the flesh.

"You are very beautiful. Almost as stunning as Luritha." Talhara purred as her hand dropped to Sara's breast and slipped underneath the chain bikini.

"But...she is an angel." Sara answered, flattered by the compliment and extremely conscious of the green demon hand now massaging her breast, one sharp claw pushing into her rock hard nipple.

"Yes she is stunning but the power and energy she once had has all but gone, I really have been far too rough with her though she does at least seem to enjoy it more now."

Sara's body was becoming alive with passion as Talhara's hand continued to massage her breast, her pussy was growing hot and she slowly began to pant.

"Ummm, you are a feisty little one." Talhara continued as her other hand went to Sara's face and she pushed one talon into her mouth which Sara eagerly began sucking, "And you have such power! Only recently discovered but with so few limits! You could serve me so well."

Sara mumbling between long licks of the demonesses finger, said "I will.....I'll serve you for eternity!".

"Oh that you could but you are promised to another, one who I would not dare cross." Talhara replied as she stopped rubbing Sara's tit and moved her hand to her own naked green breasts, gently flicking her erect black nipples.

"You mean Emily!" Sara blurted out letting Talhara's finger drop from her mouth, shocked that such a wicked and powerful creature would fear her mistress.

"Indeed. She is more powerful than perhaps you realise and she will soon be here to collect you, but till then at least you can serve me." And with that Talhara turned and walked out a doorway in the back of the room.

Sara stared at the erotic form of the Demon Princess as she slid across the floor, her own hand slipping beneath her loincloth and pressing hard against her enflamed clit.

Talhara had vanished into the next room and with a great effort of will Sara stopped touching herself and followed her. The room was decorated much the same as the throne room but instead of the throne a huge four poster bed dominated the room. The bed was shaped from what appeared to be bone, bright white and smooth whilst the sheets and bed drapes were all black silk.

Sara barely noticed any of this for her attention was fixed on Talhara who had now removed her loincloth and now lay totally naked on the bed, her legs spread wide and her talons gently pressing into the damp folds of her pussy.

"Come to me Sara. Come to me and taste me." Talhara whispered.

Sara did not need to be commanded twice and strode to the bed, pulling off her chain bikini and loin cloth as she did. She quickly knelt on the bed between the demonesses legs and pressed her face to green and very wet pussy. Sara's senses were overwhelmed by the taste and smell, a mixture of sweetness, spice and heat as she drove her tongue against the hard nub of Talhara's clit.

Talhara screamed and grabbed the young mages head, pushing it harder to her cunt. Sara responded by biting down on her clit eliciting another wail of pleasure from the demoness.

Sara continued to nibble away whilst she pushed her hands underneath Talhara and took two handfuls of her ripe butt, allowing her to push Talhara's pussy even harder against her face.

The demonesses juices were now flowing rapidly and Sara stopped her biting and began licking at the liquid around the edges of Talhara's pussy. The juices were thicker than a human woman's, an opaque black in colour, like treacle in texture and tasted, like Talhara smelled, a delicious combination of spiciness and sweetness.

Sara continued to lap away at the dark pussy cream but only to the edge's of the demonesses cunt, she would lick down to her thighs and up to her flat, green belly but apart from the occasional flick of her clit she would never touch the black coated pussy. This had Talhara in throes of desire, she was panting and screaming at Sara, begging her in barely comprehensible cries to enter her. Sara complied but not with her tongue, she allowed two of her fingers to slip into Talhara's anus and this again elicited a inhuman scream of passion from the demon princess. It also elicited a spurt of black pussy juice right into Sara's face and she greedily licked it of her face before returning to her ministrations.

Talhara was now forcibly humping herself up and down off the bed, desperately trying to get Sara to enter her but all she achieved was to push Sara's fingers in and out of her arse.

Sara, herself now panting with pleasure, said "Am I allowed to enter you yet mistress?".

"Ugghhhh! Yesss! Pleaseeee! In the name of all that is wicked, yesssss!" Talhara screeched in reply.

After pausing for just one second longer Sara plunged her tongue into the slime coated folds of the Demonesses cunt. Talhara screamed again and Sara began to press her tongue hard against her walls.

It only took Sara a few flicks before Talhara came, screaming, her whole body shaking in orgasm and her cunt spurting black juice onto Sara's face, which she then buried completely between the shaking thighs of the demon princess.

As Talhara's orgasm finally finished Sara pulled herself up her body, letting her tongue and breasts press against every inch of the green demonesses body, leaving a trail of her black cunt cream up her body. Finally level with the Demon Princess, Sara kissed her and as their mouths met Talhara allowed her wings to wrap around Sara so that she was cocooned with their bodies pressed together.

After several moments of tongues entwined they broke the kiss and Talhara spoke "You are truly the sexiest creature with which I have ever mated with. I have never cum like that and now you dare to kiss me with me own juices covering you!"

"I have done wrong?" Sara answered suddenly worried and conscious of the scaly wings holding her in place.

"No, no you have not my sexy little plaything. And now I will reward you...." Talhara purred in a voice that made Sara's pussy quiver.

The demon princess released her wings and rolled Sara onto her back. Sara without a thought pulled open her legs, letting the cool air touch her hot and now very dripping pussy.

Talhara knelt between the young mage's legs and ran her taloned hands up and down the leather of Sara's boots.

"I've always loved leather boots...even when I was a human." Talhara said as she began licking her black lips.

It took Sara a minute to realise what had been said, being so transfixed by the two huge green breasts swaying in front of her. "WHAT? You were a human once?" She finally blurted out.

"Yes my darling. A long time ago but it is a long story and we have much more interesting things to do." Replied Talhara before bending down and thrusting her tongue deep into the wet folds of Sara's cunt.

Sara immediately forget the conversation as waves of pleasure shot up her body. She was already close to cumming and knew she would not last long but did not care so she grabbed her breasts and began kneading them hard. Talhara saw this and responded by pushing Sara's hands out of the way and replacing them with her own, pushing in claws firmly into the pale flesh. Simultaneously she bit down hard on Sara's clit and the English girl exploded in orgasm.

Sara could not believe what she was feeling, pain in both her sensitive tits and her tender clit but a pain mixed with more pleasure than she had ever felt, an orgasm unlike any other. It simply overwhelmed her mind and she passed out.

***************

Sara awoke some hours later, she was still lying on Talhara's bed naked but now one of the black silk sheets had been thrown over her body. She felt very, very sore. Her pussy felt red raw and her breasts were aching with a dull pain even her anus was tender. However she did not care for she also felt more satisfied than ever before in her life.

"You're awake at last. I was beginning to fear Talhara had permanently damaged you." A voice said, clearly not the demon princesses.

Sara sat upright and saw standing beside the bed her mistress, Emily. The mage was dressed exactly as Sara had been when she arrived at the fortress, in metal bikini, tiny silk loincloth and leather boots.

"Emily! You came for me!" Sara squealed and jumped out of bed grabbing Emily and roughly kissing her.

After a moment tasting each other the mages broke the kiss and Sara gently lay her head between the ample cleavage of her mistress.

"I'm glad to see you too apprentice. I was worried when I awoke after the ritual and found you gone. Thankfully Talhara is a friend and once she was finished with you, she contacted me."

"Where is she mistress? I would like to thank her." Sara said as she began rubbing her naked pussy against Emily's leg.

"She is resting, she was very impressed with you, apparently she kept fucking your body for hours after you collapsed."

"Oh! That's a bit weird." Sara said, surprised at the demoness.

"You will soon discover that demons are. You were lucky that her fear of me was greater than her lust for you or she may have kept fucking you until you died. And Sara stop humping my leg, you are not a dog." Emily said as she gently pushed Sara away. Sara went bright red and mumbled an apology.

"Come on conjure up some clothes and then we can return home, we have a small walk to reach a safe gateway back to Earth. I shall wait outside" Emily ordered as she strode out of the room.

Sara looked down at her battered and pussy juice stained body, she knew she had to clean up first. She was about to look for a bath when the thought hit her. She simply wished herself healed and clean, looked down and indeed her body had returned to it's normal pale and smooth form. She then summoned her clothes back and walked out the room, very happy with herself.

The End

That's it for now, I hope to do some more stories in the same universe, perhaps some staring Sara, Emily or Talhara. It all just depends on the feedback - so let me know what you want.

nova2469
nova2469
470 Followers