The Aquarium

Story Info
White guy & black girl share a great 1st date.
2.1k words
33.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mgwauthor
mgwauthor
53 Followers

For years I've secretly desired black women. To me they're the most sexy and hot women on the planet. Of course there are beautiful women in all colors, but to me black women are easily the most superior. I love their looks and their confidence, it's just incredibly sexy.

A black woman is different than any other woman, as she knows what she wants and has no problem communicating that. A black woman is not submissive, she's proud and willing to stand up for herself. She doesn't play games, she wants what she wants and that's it. I respect black women terrifically and am very, very attracted to them.

I especially admire women who look very black. This is to say that while some black women might be mixed race or lighter skin color, or do their hair or create a look that is more generally accepted as Caucasian, I am a far bigger fan of black women with pure African-American features. That is to say big boobs, curves, dark skin tone, and Afro style haircuts.

I can look at the hot black actresses of say the 60s and 70s and am quite pleased. Of course nowadays styles have changed and most black women have straighter hair, etc., so I'm not adamant about my interest in only black women who look like this, but I just like it.

Some years back I decided to live out my fantasy and date black women, and hopefully find love with one. I began perusing online dating sites and responding to personal ads, but of course online you usually just meet strange people. Sometimes though you don't, and meet someone sincere and wonderful. I have met a few nice black women this way, and luckily for me they have been attracted to a white guy. I guess being interested in someone who looks different than you, and perhaps your friend and family, is universal. I have been lucky.

I met this one beauty, Heather, at an aquarium. We decided to meet and I thought a day walking around the aquarium, having lunch and getting to know one another would be nice. Heather was a nurse and kept a busy schedule, but we managed to schedule something mid-week and met. I got there first and bought the tickets and killed some time, thinking about our meeting.

I had met Heather on one of the dating sites and she looked good. She had very dark features and full lips and long hair. She had a wonderful smile, beautiful brown eyes and a full figure. She was not fat, just a beautiful black girl's body, which I like very much. I was looking forward to meeting Heather.

She called and said she had just parked, and to meet near the front of the aquarium. I walked over and saw her approaching from the opposite direction. I was quite impressed. She wore black jeans and boots and had on a sweater, as it was a coolish day. Her tits filled the sweater admirably and I waved when I saw her. She smiled, waved back and came over. We said hello and hugged and I felt her breasts pushing against me. I could feel a tingle in my pants, and I played it off, saying we ought to go inside.

We walked around the aquarium, making small talk and looking at the sea creatures. We had a marvelous time. We laughed, getting to know one another, and whenever I had the opportunity, I stole little glances at Heather's body, which was rocking. Huge tits, a round ass, nice curves. She was definitely what you'd call thick, but not fat at all. She had very dark skin, which was a turn on. Like most black girls, while in her late 30s, she looked very youthful, no wrinkles, etc. Her smooth, chocolate-colored skin was enticing, and a stark contrast to my white skin and light colored eyes. We made a good looking, but diverse couple.

Later, we had lunch and then walked around near where the boats were docked, getting ice cream cones. We sat on a bench, overlooking the water and talked. We were both having a good time, and we snapped photos of us together, our faces pushed closely, smiling at the camera. My dream of being with a black woman was happening, and I was very happy.

Afterward, it got into the late afternoon and we walked to the parking structure to say our goodbyes. At her car, I told her how I had a wonderful time and would like to see her again. Heather agreed, saying she would like to see me too, and she had a blast. I leaned in and kissed her, and I guess she took this by surprise, as she let me, but didn't kiss back. Then I wondered if I was too forward and felt a little uncomfortable, until she leaned in and kissed me. This led to more kissing, as my hands roamed around her waist, all over her ass and up her tits. We did this in the open door to her car, and it got steamy.

Our tongues slid around in each other's mouth and we ran our fingers up and down one another. Her hand slid down to my crotch, rubbing my cock through my jeans as I moaned while we kissed. She moaned too as I slid my hand up over one of her breasts, cupping it gently. My cock began to rise and stand at attention, and Heather's hand rubbed it, feeling it grow, coaxing it to get bigger and harder. I was euphoric, completely happy as I kissed my black goddess, and she kissed me. My dick was pushing against the denim and wanted to get out, and finally Heather undid my belt buckle and popped the top button of my jeans, letting the zipper drop.

With room to reach inside, Heather's hand grasped my swollen cock and she jerked it up and down gently, then a bit faster. The site of her hand, with her beautifully manicured french tip fingernails, holding my dick got me very excited. We kissed as I tried to steal glimpses of her at work, pumping my engorged penis with her soft brown hand. I saw the color contrast of our skin as she worked her magic, and her hand slid down to my balls, which also were full, and she rubbed them with a hot little laugh, knowing she was driving me insane.

"You like that, huh?", she said.

I nodded, giggling a bit, and she giggled too.

"Good!", she said.

Heather pulled me into her open door and kept her hand in my pants, my cock twitching madly, wanting so much to be inside her. Now she was leaning back, across the seats (it had to be uncomfortable, but she didn't complain), and I sprawled on top of her.

"Wanna get into the back?", she asked.

Of course I did. We climbed into the back seat of her SUV, and closed the door.

"You're so hot," she said.

"Really?", I asked.

"Of course. I love your eyes!"

We kissed, as I unsnapped her pants, pushing them down, seeing her purple lace panties for the first time. I was in heaven.

I pushed my pants down too, and her hands roamed under my shirt, rubbing my stomach, my back, up my arms, etc. I played with her tits, feeling her up over her bra, and grinding my pelvis towards hers. She was so hot, so fucking wonderful, I felt cum ooze out of the tip of my cock. I was going to blow my load before I even got it out; this was too sexy. Heather sprawled back comfortably, unhooking her bra, freeing her huge black tits. Her nipples were exceptional, perfect really, about half an inch long, and very dark. She had big, dark areola and I loved everything I saw. If Heather wanted to get married, at that moment for sure I would have said yes. If she asked for anything, I would have said yes. She was everything I always wanted in a woman, and much, much more.

It was a good thing her SUV had dark windows, and that the parking structure was darkish as well, as we were now naked in the backseat, making out like horny teenagers. Every once in awhile we could hear people talking outside, as they walked past, or nearby, going to their car. It made what we were doing even more exciting, but of course we didn't want to end our date being arrested. The element of danger, plus my beautiful ebony queen, made this easily the best date I'd ever been on.

Heather sucked my cock like a pro, her thick, full lips engulfing my cock as she hungrily took it down her throat. I lay back enjoying it, listening to the wetness of her mouth going up and down on my cock. Her long fingernails brushing my balls, driving me insane. I couldn't take it anymore and shot a thick load of cum into her mouth. Heather drank it down, gulping like a pro, and sat up, wiping a bit from her lips, with a sexy, beautiful look in her eyes.

"Did you like that?", she asked.

"Of course," I said.

"I know," she said, and smiled.

She opened her mouth to show me the cum was all gone, down inside her, and she giggled, knowing she had this white boy exactly where she wanted him.

She lay back and let me do things to her. I played with her nipples, rubbing her tits, kissing them, sucking them and rubbed her hot little pussy with such delight. Her pussy had a nice, neat landing strip of curly black hair, and I loved feeling it, as my fingers went from that to her pussy lips, and pushed inside. As I entered her, Heather arched her back, eyes closed, she moaned in pleasure.

"Ooohhhh, honey," she said.

After this, I could feel my cock recovering (thank god) and I took her hand and put it on my swollen penis.

"Mmmmm," she said, in pleasure.

"Want me to stick it in?", I asked her.

"Yes, please," she said.

And I did. I put my swollen, rigid cock at the opening of her pussy and it just disappeared inside. She was so wet, and I so hard, that it was simple. I climbed into position and began giving her a good fucking, her car moving back and forth.

I wondered what people in the parking structure must be thinking as they saw the car rocking and heard our sounds coming from inside. I imagined faces pressed up against the black glass, trying to steal a look inside. Heather moaned in delight as he fingernails clawed into my ass and back.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me good," she said.

I did just that, working her like a piston - going up and down rhythmically. I stroked away for about 5-10 minutes, it seemed like more, and she wrapped her legs around me, as we occasionally adjusted our position in her cramped backseat.

"Ooooh, baby, fuck me!", she added.

And I said, "Yes, yes, yes."

We kissed, our tongues gliding in and out as we fucked like two people who needed it desperately. I wondered if Heather had a fantasy about a white guy, as I did for a black girl. She seemed so carnal, so very, very horny. After a bit, I could feel the cum welling and ready to spurt, and I pulled my dick out and shot it all over Heather's belly and neatly trimmed bush. I leaned down, kissing her deeply, as she pulled me down on top of her, my cum smearing between us, as we made out for a good 15 minutes more.

Finally, we stopped, each of us breathing heavily, spent. I kissed her big, swollen breasts more; I couldn't get enough. If I never fucked a black woman again, my life would still be perfect. I had such a wonderful experience - what a date!

Heather and I dressed, trying to wipe the cum and love juices off one another, as we awkwardly laughed about how out of control things had gotten. I told Heather what a truly special time I had and how I thought she was absolutely adorable. She kissed me, holding me around the neck, moaning how she loved it too. She said this was the best first date she'd ever had, and I agreed it was mine.

We made plans to see each other again soon, and as Heather pulled away in her SUV and I walked, trying to remember when I had parked, I could feel my cock rising again in my jeans. I was going to go home and jack off, thinking about everything that had transpired, and relive it again and again and again inside my head. And so I have. Heather, you're the best.

mgwauthor
mgwauthor
53 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Crazy For Her White man crazy over black woman.in Interracial Love
Neglected Black Housewife Black housewife finds young white stud at bookstore.in Interracial Love
A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Hot black girl hooks up with sexy white boss.in Interracial Love
Office Affair Ebony beauty starts affair with the office heartthrob.in Interracial Love
Broken Phones A black girl finds a white guy that fixes things.in Interracial Love
More Stories