The Arcade Booth

Story Info
She does black while hubby gets quarters for video booth.
1.8k words
4.32
200.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I were walking back to our car one night after having a few drinks at a trendy lounge in Washington D.C. I had drunk too much. We came upon an adult bookstore and teased each other about it until we decided to go in. I had never been in one before. The first thing I noticed was how bright it was inside. There were a couple of women there, but mostly it was men and the majority of them were black.

The magazines were closest to the entrance, so I looked them over. Everything I had ever thought about was there and lots of stuff that was new to me. It took me awhile to look at all the subjects. Ken was kind of bemused at my interest and let me take my time. Next were the videos. Wow, all the subject materiel! They were available for rent, purchase, and could even be previewed in the store for about the same price as renting one. I had seen porno before, but just normal stuff… nothing like what was on the labels I was seeing here.

Finally I moved to the novelties. I was impressed by the size of the dildos and told Ken so. I noticed that the really large ones were black. I mentioned that to him too. He just laughed. Ken has about 7 inches on a good day. Some of these dildos were as big as my arm.

After it seemed like we had looked at everything, Ken asked me if there was anything I wanted. I definitely wanted a large cock like the monster black dildos I had seen. I did not want to tell Ken what I really wanted, not to mention how expensive they were, so I told him maybe we should rent a video. He asked me to pick one, but I told him I had no idea of what to pick, but that I wanted something different than the usual man does woman stuff we had seen before.

He said he had an idea and ushered me into a dark hallway in the back. He said we could watch some of the arcades until I saw something I liked. We went into a small room where there was a television screen on the wall. Ken locked the door behind us and put a quarter in the machine. A movie flickered on with two guys playing with each other. Ken laughed and pointed at a button. He told me to push it. When I did another movie took its place. This time a woman was sucking a man’s cock. I pushed again. A man was doing a woman in the ass. This was becoming interesting. Ken was behind me with his arms around my waist. The next flick was two men and a woman, then two women together. His hands had moved up to my breasts. More situations flashed up on the screen, but I kept hitting the button wanting to know what was going to come up next.

Ken had his hands up under my blouse, had freed my breasts and was softly squeezing them. I was close to being drunk and with the drinks I had in me, it felt pretty good. Every few minutes Ken had to put another quarter in the machine. Finally he had slipped one hand down under my dress and was fingering my clit. This was wonderful.

Then it happened… destiny! When I touched the button, the screen popped up a woman who looked very much like me. She was small, with the same red hair, my age, light skin with freckles, and small breasts with large nipples. She was sucking the largest black cock I had ever seen. For a moment, I almost could not breath. If Ken did not have a finger in my pussy I think I would have pee’d. Gawd it was awesome to watch. Ken must have sensed the change in me, for he was now touching, rubbing, and fondling me with the same rhythm as the couple on the screen.

After awhile, he went down on her. Ken had to put another quarter in. He was still licking her clit. I whispered to Ken to eat me. I wanted to be eaten badly and didn’t care where we were. He got down on his knees in front of me and I slid my jeans down to my knees and held them as far apart as I could. As I watched the television and Ken tongued me, I immediately had a pelvic orgasm. They are sudden and hard on me. My hips go off in a vibrating frenzy like an automatic weapon. They leave me weak, and if I am standing like I was, I have to sit down. My knees won’t hold me.

As soon as I sat down, Ken said he was out of quarters and should he get more. Without looking at him, still glued to the couple on the wall, nodded. He told me he would be right back and to lock the door behind him. He left and I slid the bolt closed. I pulled off my panties. Then, as I watched him slid his massive dick into her hole, slid the chair up enough that I could put my feet up on the wall. I like my legs up and out. Then I say a movement between my legs. I froze. There was a hole in the wall under the screen.

Someone had been watching. Some fuck head had been watching me diddle with my pussy out and open. This fuck head had probably watched Ken eating me to orgasm. The fuck head was sticking his cock through the hole, his black cock, his big black cock. Oh my gawd, it was large and lovely. I licked my upper lip, which had gone dry and bit my lower lip to keep from saying anything. My face was hot, my womanhood went totally animal.

I could not believe that I was inching my ass forwards on the chair, sliding my pussy towards the hole in the wall and the dick that was protruding through it. We made contact, it glided into me as though it belonged there. It amazed me how nicely it fit. It was tight and stretched me more than I thought I would have been able, but I accommodated him and it was glorious.

The movie had stopped, but I didn’t care. I just wanted to watch this massive blackness pump me. I didn’t realize it at the time, but it must have also been noisy with his hips and balls thrusting into the wall. He pumped long and powerful strokes. In what seem too short a time, I sensed his impending cum. The muscle spasms in his cock were some sort of trigger that let loose my own orgasm and I sighed an incredible…. “ohhhhhh, uh… uh…ohhhhh!” as I came at the same time as I felt his sperm hit the back of my box. There was a lot of it. I was drained of energy. For a moment his penis just stayed inside me, occasionally twitching. I wanted to get up and suck him for a moment, but I heard soft knocking on the door.

“Mackenzie, Mackenzie. Are you all right in there? It was my husband, calling my name.

“Yea, just a minute.” Still impaled on him, I reluctantly moved back into a sitting position watching his cock disengage from being within me. As the large head came out, there was a slight sigh as air move in where his dick had been. I realized I was drunk and fucked. I figured I was fucked in more ways than one. I was stretched and distended and I knew my pussy lips were red. I was so shocked over what I had done that I began to giggle. I sometimes giggle in embarrassing situations when I have been drinking.

As he had withdrawn from the hole, instead of putting my panties back on, I pushed them through the hole then drunkenly opened the door, still giggling. I forced myself to walk out on weak knees. Ken was looking at me closely. He, too, had been drinking, so I didn’t know how keen his senses were. I could not help but wonder if this was going to lead to divorce. I loved my husband and would not be able to explain what had happened, so I decided to sober up and fake it.

“Let’s go home,” I cooed in his ear, “it’s too hot back here.”

“But….”

I walked past him hoping that he could not smell the reek of sex on me. He followed and we were soon outside. In a moment or two we were in the car. I rolled down my window for fresh air and reclined my seat because I was feeling dizzy.

The next think I know, Ken had my skirt up and was about to put his head between my legs. I push against him and tried to fight him off, but I had no strength.

“Please, Ken no. Please don’t.” But it was no use. Before I could do anything his cheeks were against my thighs and his tongue was inside me. He ate me with more intensity than he had ever eaten me before. Even if he threw me out after getting a taste of the black man’s cum, I knew I was going to have the mother of all orgasms. I did. As I came I felt the muscles inside me tighten and knew that it was resulting in the strangers sperm being forced out of me. The orgasm vaulted to a higher peak. It lasted for a couple of long minutes.

When it was over, Ken said, “That was the best. That was the very best.” He pulled down his zipper, pulled out his cock, and began to wipe cum from it. He had cum without even taking it out of his pants.

“I want,” whispered my husband, “to do this exact same thing again, soon”

“You’re kidding.” I whispered back.

“No, I am not kidding, I want the same exact thing.”

“I don’t think you want the same exact thing,” I giggled, pushing my skirt down.

“Yes, I do.” He murmured, “I even want the same exact flavor.’

“Oh,” I said.

He looked deeply into my eyes then kissed me, also deeply. I could taste semen. It was not my husband’s.

After a few moments of thought, I said, “Go inside and rent that last movie we were watching. I want to see how it ends.

He left and I sat there reflecting on this new direction this day would take us when a very handsome black man in his mid-30’s walked up to my open window. He handed me a business card.

“Thank you for a nice end to my day. I enjoyed you and think you enjoyed me as well. Please call me.” He turned and walked away holding my panties in his hand.

I put the card away so I would not loose it.