The Architect Becomes Her Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy finally gets to meet Hugh.
1.1k words
4.36
16.6k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I want to thank MrWhiteTiger and autoplot for their marvelous work with this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------

When she heard Sharp finish up the day's lesson she sighed. Her shoulders hurt and so did her back. Sitting that still for a long time wasn't as easy as it appeared. She stretched her arms above her head, enjoying the relieving pull of her muscles. She loved stretching like that. It was one of the best parts of the lesson. To her, stretching that first time was almost orgasmic. The pleasure was always intense and satisfying.

She leaned forward into the yoga child's pose and let her spine relax. With a sigh of satisfaction she sat up to pull the robe around her slightly chilled body. The classroom was always heated considering the type of modeling that was done, but she was still chilled from not having moved for the past hour.

Gently, she spun around, letting her legs touch the floor gracefully and gazed around the room in a lazy fashion, enjoying seeing everyone pick up their papers and drawing instruments. The sunlight from the high windows brightened the wood on the floors giving everything a warm cozy feel.

This was merely stalling, however. What she wanted was to find him. Eventually she gave in and looked over. The intensity of his stare was staggering: she saw fire and passion in his face and desire like she hadn't seen in a long time.

She couldn't help it. She blushed. Hard. He wanted her. Madly. Passionately. And she had absolutely no idea what to do with that thought. So she did the only thing possible in the situation. She ducked her head and hurried towards her dressing room. She almost slammed the door in her haste, but checked herself and ended up peeking out to look at him once more. She watched him carefully put her portrait into the folder.

She sighed with a happy smile and carefully closed the door. She dressed quickly, hoping she might catch him, but by the time she swirled out the door, only Professor Sharp was there gathering up things.

"Ah, Lucy, there you are. It was a good day. Thank you for coming in."

"Always a pleasure Professor. Will you be needing me again or were you going to use Jessica?"

"Actually, I will be needing you again if you can." There was a sly look to his grin.

Lucy arched a fine brow. "Yes. . . I can come. When did you need me?"

"Next week, same time. That fine?"

"Yes. I can be here. What is the lesson?"

"Same type as today, shading and all, but I want it from the front."

"Ah, okay. Now, today I wore black, any other color you would prefer for next time?"

"Well we are still doing mostly black and white, but something blue or green would be good, considering your coloring."

"Very well. Okay then, till next week. I'll talk to you later Professor."

"Mmm, yes Lucy. Thank you. Oh and remind me next week to introduce you to Hugh. He's the older artist. He wanted to meet you."

Lucy frowned though her body gave a jolt. "Alright. Um, I need to get going, so next week."

"Yes, thank you so much. See you later." Sharp turned away and Lucy left the classroom, a frown still etched on her face.

He wanted to meet her? Did he know Professor Sharp? Did she want to meet him?

She answered herself emphatically in the positive. She desperately wanted to meet him. The way he had looked at her was incredible, unlike any other guy she had known. The desire wasn't just for a fuck—it was something more. She couldn't say why or how she knew, but she did.

Stepping out into the warm fall day, she headed for her favorite coffee shop, needing some good old fashioned caffeine to relax her stiff body and her mind.

Soon she was settled into a corner of the coffee shop, a cappuccino in hand while she read her silly vampire romance series, something light and far from 'literary' type books. This was a bit of fun and she was quite addicted to this particular series. Her tortoise shell glasses balanced almost on the end of her nose s she was completely absorbed in the hero vampire distraught over the non compliance of the telepathic woman he loved.

"Pardon me for intruding," came a deep voice from her right.

She jerked and almost splashed her drink in her lap, looking up into his clear gaze.

"Oh," she breathed. She stared dazedly at his face, studying his warm smile, slightly hesitant.

"May I?" he gestured at the open chair across from her.

"Oh, yes, of course." Lucy pushed a few folders together and put them in her brief case. She felt flustered and awkward.

"Thank you for letting me join you. May I introduce myself?" When Lucy nodded, he held out his hand. Lucy rested her hand in his, feeling electricity tingle up her arm.

"I'm Hugh Jordan." He brought her hand to his mouth and brushed the back with his mouth.

Lucy almost thought she would burst out into giggles. Almost. He was old fashioned, or a charmer, but the feel of his mouth..... She sighed audibly and he grinned against her skin.

"Lucy Pembrook."

"A pleasure, Lucy."

"Yes, it is."

For a reason Lucy could think of, they sat there, studying each other, not moving, her hand still in his. She was surprised that he was so relaxed doing such a thing. Though she enjoyed gazing at him, she felt self-conscious, something he didn't appear to share at all.

"I'm sorry," she said after a time. She withdrew her hand from his, though she did rest it on the table near his. "I feel very strange about all of this." She gestured with her other hand in a waving motion.

"No, it's okay. Surprisingly, I feel the very same way you do." He frowned for a moment then his brow cleared. "But if it's alright with you, I'd like to get to know you." He smiled at her, a smile that was radiant. His eyes glowed with fire, the corners crinkling and adding to his already fascinating features.

Lucy was taken aback for a moment, dazzled by the brilliance of his smile, then she joined in.

"I would like that too." Suddenly she laughed and rested her cheek against her hand. "This is so strange. You look at me like that and I can't help feeling like you already know everything about me."

"I don't, but come, let me get you dinner and we will talk." He stood up and held out his hand for her. She put her book in the briefcase and placed her hand in his.