The Architect Becomes Her Ch. 06

Story Info
Lucy wakes and Hugh takes.
1.8k words
4.41
11.1k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to apologize for not submitting this ages ago when I first got the edits from the very talented MrWhiteTiger, but life got a bit crazy. I happen to have two more chapters coming up soon, though after that, I shall have to find a new editor. I loved working with MrWhiteTiger, but we have since parted ways, much to my disappointment. He was a marvelous editor, friend, and inspiring person. I'm not sure who will ever be able to compete. So enjoy. ~MJ

<><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><>

Lucy stirred, but didn't open her eyes. Bed felt too wonderful to survey her surroundings just yet. So instead she stretched. Arms straight up, back arched, toes pointed. She waited for that orgasmic feeling, but instead. Ow! The sore feeling in her shoulders radiated down her body. Especially between her legs. She winced and shifted, trying not to move too much. It wasn't exactly a painful feeling, but it was similar to when she had overdone her Pilates classes.

"Are you okay?" Hugh's voice, gravely with sleep, washed over her and she turned towards his warm chest. Her eyes fluttered open and she was captured by his concerned, blue eyes.

"Good morning," she whispered and reached out to brush her thumb in the creases at the corner of his left eye. Her palm cupped his cheek and he pressed into her hand.

"Good morning yourself," he replied. He turned his head and his mouth brushed her hand. A shiver of sensation traveled up her arm and she hummed in pleasure. "Are you okay?" he repeated the question.

"I'm fine. Just a little sore." She stared into his eyes, mesmerized for a moment. "God your eyes are so blue," she finally gushed. She hadn't noticed how brilliant they were until that moment when the light from outside shone in through the window and made the color explode.

He chuckled as he slid his warm hand up her arm to twist in her tousled hair. "And your lips are incredibly luscious." He pulled her close and kissed her, opening his mouth over hers. He moved over her and she sank back into the pillows, in heaven. It was one thing waking up next to an incredibly handsome man. It was a whole other thing to be kissed like she was now.

Hugh's mouth moved over hers like wet velvet. Dragging and sipping one moment, deep and drugging the next. His warm palm cupped her cheek as he consumed her. Lucy opened her mouth wider, as if to suck in his very soul. He kissed her more deeply, sinking his tongue in her mouth before pulling back and sliding his lips across her cheek to the spot just below her left ear. He kissed softly, then laved the spot.

Lucy arched up into him, murmuring her approval. She purred and sighed as he kissed and sucked on her neck. She loved having her neck lavished with attention and for once, she didn't have to direct her lover to that spot. Hugh just seemed to know. He lavished attention in all the spots she loved, waiting for a response. If he didn't get the exact tone or movement from her that showed she liked it, he moved on. But when he found a spot she liked, she was at his mercy.

She slid her fingers into his short hair and tugged him back up to her mouth. He chuckled as he settled over her, and she held him close, wrapping her body in his warmth. She slid her leg up his, rubbing her foot along the back of his calf, then arched up into his body and murmured in pleasure as his mouth devoured hers, tongue sliding in to consume and light a fire up her back. As his hands stroked her skin and pulled her closer she moaned and pulled back.

"You are insatiable," she said as she bit his lower lip then licked it. She smiled at his groan of pleasure.

"It's been a while, so yeah, I sort of am." It was her turn to groan as he flipped her onto her stomach and pressed his body into hers. She felt his warm chest press her back as he slowly rubbed his hardening cock into the cleft of her bottom. He pushed the tangled curls from her back and pressed kisses along her shoulders, grinding into her slowly.

His hands gripped her wrists and he pushed her arms up over her head.

"Hold the headboardand don't let go," his gravely order tickled her spine.

"Hugh? What are you doing?" she moaned. She arched her hips up into his and reveled in the weight of him holding her down.

"Having you again," he stated matter-of-factly and Lucy laughed.

She turned her head to watch him grab a couple of pillows, only to feel him lift her hips and wedge them under her, till her ass was raised. She began to raise herself up, letting go of the headboard, only to have him grab her arms again.

"Oh, no you don't," he growled. He tugged her back down, and nibbled her shoulder. "Be a good girl, and stay there."

"Demanding man," she teased.

"Very," Hugh agreed. She shivered as his mouth went back to work on her exposed skin. Kissing down her back, right down the middle of her spine, making her shiver as she grew more and more aroused. He seemed to know exactly when she was getting frustrated with his teasing kisses and licks.

She felt his warm palm glide down her back, over her raised ass and she almost jumped when his fingers slid along the lips of her slick pussy.

"Easy," he whispered. "Spread your legs." She obeyed, eagerly, and he rose up over her to settle between her legs. His mouth rested against the shell of her ear and she closed her eyes in ecstasy.

She felt his hand on her hip, gripping and sliding under her. She raised her thighs to meet him as his fingers found her pussy again, brushing and then lightly flicking her clit.

Lucy couldn't stop the sound she let out as he nibbled her ear and stroked her with his fingers. She panted and shifted against him. Despite the soreness she had felt earlier, she wanted him desperately now. She lifted her shoulders up into his chest and rubbed back and forth. There was something so primal about him holding her down, and encompassing her with his body. His warmth radiated through her and it made her so frantic.

"Please, Hugh," she begged. She gripped the rails of the headboard and threw her head back into his shoulder.

"Mmm, that's it," he replied and she tilted her hips to encourage him even more.

He chuckled in her ear, but gave in to her, shifting until he could sink into her tight sheath. She let out a gasp as he slid in slowly, deeply, until he bottomed out. Her shoulders gave out and she slumped to the bed with a low cry. He filled her so fully, and deeply, she felt as if she had become a part of him. His hands spread out on her arms and he held her close, not moving, but just filling her.

"God, you're so tight and hot," he murmured in her ear. His nose brushed and nuzzled her cheek and she couldn't resist brushing her skin against him. "Is this okay? Am I too heavy?" He kissed her cheek and began to move slowly.

"No," she moaned and shivered. "More. Oh, Hugh, more," she wailed softly. It was almost too much. He moved gently, in shallow thrusts that were driving her insane. She wanted to feel him slide out and then dive into her. Feel that flutter in her belly as he sank in all the way.

He continued to tease her with unfulfilling thrusts, his mouth hot on her ear. She was about ready to scream in frustration, low cries already escaping her lips at regular intervals, when he lifted away from her just slightly and gave her the deep thrust she had been craving. The air whooshed out of her lungs and on the next plunging thrust, she cried out in satisfaction.

The feeling of him filling her from behind was very different from the night before when she had held some of the control. Now Hugh was the driver, filling her to the hilt, and retreating only to fill her just as deeply again. She gripped the headboard until her knuckles turned white, and buried her head in the soft pillows.

The bed shook with the power of his thrusting, the vibrations adding to the already intense feelings filling her. She wasn't sure how long she would last at this rate and she shifted her head until her lips rested against his forearm. She kissed the skin, then lightly bit into his flesh. Hugh surged against her in surprise then laughed.

"Oh you naughty girl," he panted. His hand slid back down her body to slip between her legs again. He cupped her for a moment, then worked his two fingers against her clit, sliding into her natural moisture.

She shuddered as the intense spiral of pleasure coursed up her back. In moments she would be gone. For a brief moment she almost reached to stop Hugh, just so she could savor the feeling of him surrounding her; filling her, but then his fingers pressed and twisted as he thrust deeply. She cried out, a long drawn out whimper of exquisite pleasure as his cock surged in deeply. She heard, more than felt his fulfillment as he came inside of her, his groan vibrating through her back. She felt him press his face into her neck, and he breathed heavily.

Aftershocks surged through her, and she rotated her hips as much as his weight would allow, squeezing his softening shaft with her inner muscles. A feeling of complete and utter satisfaction through her body. She let herself sink further into the mattress and pillows, breathing deeply.

Hugh shifted off of her, and she grumbled her displeasure. "I'm too heavy, little girl," he murmured as he pulled her back into his curved body.

"No you aren't," Lucy purred. She turned into his chest and buried her face in the rough hair. He smelled of male and sex and she couldn't help taking a deep breath. She tilted her head back and smiled as he brushed her sweat dampened curls out of her face.

"God, you are gorgeous," he said. His thumb stroked her cheek and her lashes fluttered as he stroked, enjoying his caress.

She reached up and pulled him down to her mouth. His kiss was gentle and soft, simply tasting her, and she happily surrendered to his touch. "I like waking up this way," she admitted when his mouth lifted for a moment.

He chuckled as he kissed her again, long and breathtakingly deep, agreeing with her silently.