The Arena

Story Info
Lovers agree to have sex before an arena crowd.
8.9k words
4.74
46.6k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,388 Followers

Sara was about 20 years younger than me. We first met when she came to work at the large law firm I was with at the time. It was Saar's first job out of law school. In addition to being extraordinarily beautiful, Sara was (and is) very intelligent, funny, witty, and has a great attitude towards life. There was something about her that made you think that getting to know her better would be very rewarding.

To this day, I'm not sure what Sara saw in me. However, we became good friends. We shared views on a number of subjects and found each other amusing and entertaining. More importantly, we each learned that we could trust the other person. Because I was, at least arguably, one of her "supervisors," our relationship did not go any deeper than friends while we were at the firm.

Large law firms have intense and complex internal politics. The recession made the environment at a number of firms, including ours, cutthroat. About seven years ago, I decided that I was not thriving in that environment. So, I went out on my own.

Sara stayed behind at the large law firm. One of the few regrets that I had in leaving the firm was my expectation that I would be seeing Sara little, if at all, going forward. Late in the afternoon of the first Friday on which I was in my new office, Sara called, inviting me to dinner. Nothing other than a very pleasant dinner happened that first night. However, we were soon lovers.

To try to expedite a long story, Sara left the large firm about six months after I did and became my law partner. One thing I learned as I got to know Sara better was that she had a genuine interest in nudism, an interest that I shared. Our first trip together, a couple of months after Sara joined my office, was to Club Orient on St. Martin. Club Orient is a great place under any circumstances. Having Sara with me naked made that a truly memorable trip. I'm not sure that a "true nudist" would appreciate this, but, both of us being nude around other people had a very positive effect on our sex life. Several times a day on St. Martin, we'd retreat to the Chalet to fuck, suck, and lick each other. Sara was a vigorous lover anyway; but, the knowledge that every inch of her was on display to anyone who walked by seemed to imbue her with greater sexual energy.

Not long after we got back from St. Martin, Sara came into the office one day and stripped off. She walked into my office completely nude.

"Harry, we spent several days together on St. Martin without putting on a bit of clothes, and we both loved it. I don't see any reason why we can't or shouldn't work naked, at least when no clients are coming in. So, you need to get those clothes off right now."

"What about deliveries?" I asked.

Sara smiled. "What about them?"

That issue was settled. I realized that I didn't have any choice and that it probably would make the office more fun. I stood up. I unbuttoned my shirt and tossed it on a chair. I kicked my shoes off, undid my belt, and pushed my trousers and my boxers down. Sara came around my desk and gave me a naked hug and a kiss.

"I love you," she said.

I had hoped so, but that was the first time she had said it explicitly.

That set the pattern. Sara and I started working nude most of the time. I suspect that the landlord wondered why we kept the thermostat in the suite so high in the winter. It was, however, a warm feeling to be standing in the office window, naked, with Sara naked next to me, watching the snow fall on the city streets.

Our office had been a nude zone (to the point where Sara had put a warning sign on our front door) for about a year when Sara decided that we needed a secretary. I couldn't argue with her because we were both busy and the time we spent on clerical work was time we could otherwise use to make money. Still, I was disappointed. I had gotten used to working with no clothes on, and seeing Sara naked in the office all of the time was the best work environment I could imagine.

"I don't see why we need to start dressing just because we hire a secretary," Sara declared.

"We're not likely to get someone who is willing to work naked, and I'm not sure we could even legally put that as a condition on the job," I responded.

"Who says that our secretary needs to get naked?" Sara retorted. "All we need is someone who is cool with us being naked."

"How do you bring that up in the interview?"

"Let me handle it."

Sara did, at least, agree that we should be clothed to interview any candidates. Given the layoffs firms had made over the last several years, I shouldn't have been surprised that we received a number of resumes, including several from people whom we knew from our old law firm. We agreed that those people were out. It didn't take long for a clear star to emerge: Gwen, a very attractive and intelligent young lady who had a B.A. in art history and her paralegal certificate. She was working at another large law firm, but didn't like the people.

Gwen had been outstanding through her first interview. We had avoided the big issue. Finally, Sara asked what I thought we be the disqualifying question.

"Gwen, there is one thing a little different about this job. Harry and I both work naked most of the time. That means we walk around here most of most days with our butts and genitals, and my tits, fully exposed. Would that be a problem for you?"

Gwen laughed, until she realized that Sara wasn't joking. Then she paused and thought for several minutes.

"Well, I'm very used to being around life models who are naked. I don't want to take my clothes off, but I think I could deal with it."

Sara asked, "Would you be ok if Harry and I undressed right now?"

Gwen nodded. So, Sara and I stood up and both stripped naked in front of her. Sara and I sat back down, both being careful to keep our legs apart so that my dick and Sara's pussy were on full display to Gwen. Gwen looked, but didn't seem bothered. The interview went on to more mundane things like salary and benefits. At one point, we heard the bell on our outside door ring. Naked, Sara left the room to answer it then walked back in holding a UPS package.

"Wow!" Gwen exclaimed.

Somehow, Sara taking a UPS delivery in the nude sealed the deal. Gwen started working for us full -time two weeks later. I guess you could have characterized our office as CFNFNM - one clothed female, one nude female, and one nude male. Surprisingly, it worked very well. Over time, Gwen got to know us well enough that she started making teasing comments about our pubes.

Sara and I had moved in together. About twice a year, we took vacation back to Club Orient, to Caliente, or somewhere else where we could go nude with others. It continued to be the case that Sara's desire for sex and the energy she put into our sex acts, while never low, was very noticeably greater when we were naked around other people.

One evening at home, Sara said "You know I just feel sexier when I know that people have been looking at my bare ass, cunt, and tits. I wonder how I'd feel if I knew that people were watching me fuck."

I didn't know and said so. I thought that her statement was just an expression of intellectual curiosity. I was selling Sara a bit short.

A few weeks later, Sara showed me something she had printed off of a website she played on. It was a very discrete announcement:

WANTED: Committed couple to make love

for an audience. Private event, but large audience

expected. If interested, call...

The ad gave a phone number with an area code I didn't recognize. Sara said that she had looked it up and it was in Texas.

Sara got a special gleam in her eye. "So, lover, would you fuck me in front of a large audience?"

I assumed that the ad was really looking for people who performed in the porn industry, and that Sara would figure that out and lose interest. I thought it best to be mildly supportive. "Call them if you want to. Find out what it is about."

A couple of days later, Sara came in my office. "Remember that post I showed you? Well, I called them. A woman answers the phone '____ County events Center.' Anyway, it is a privately owned arena. The owner is a bit kinky, apparently. He wants to invite about 8,000 'friends and business associates' to his arena to watch a couple fuck. She says that he doesn't want to use sex workers. I asked what I needed to do if I and my partner were interested. She said, 'send us a resume,' so I blanked our names and contact info off of ours and mailed them in a plain envelope. I did give her my cell number to call back."

I said, "You seem excited. Why am I thinking that she called back?"

"She did. She said that the owner liked our resumes, if they're real. They want us to come down to Texas for an interview. They pay the airfare and lodging."

"Oh," I said.

I checked your calendar and you are free next Thursday and Friday. So am I. So, I called the woman back and said we could come down then. She said she'd book our flights and hotel and e-mail tickets."

"Is this just an interview or do we also audition?" I asked.

Sara got that gleam again. "Would it bother you if we have to audition?"

"Well, I can see that the idea has you aroused. I guess that I have to go along with it, whatever it involves."

"No. If it seems too sleazy or unsafe, we just leave," Sara replied.

That explained how Sara and I ended up in a medium sized city in Central-West Texas talking to a complete stranger about fucking in front of 8,000 people. We had flown to DFW and changed to a commuter flight. About an hour later, we were in a small airport where a limo driver was holding a sign with the name "Sara." He drove us into town and stopped in front of what appeared to be a medium-sized sports arena.

We were ushered into an elevator which went up several floors and deposited us outside and executive office suite. Walking in, we were greeted by a truly stunning receptionist.

"You must be the couple about the special event. I'm glad to see you. Mr. French (not his real name) really wants to do this and was getting frustrated that he could not find an acceptable couple. Let me tell him you are here."

A moment later, the beauty ushered us into a huge office. One wall was completely a window which looked out into a dark sports arena. Mr. French was a heavy-set man, expensively dressed, with a thick Texas accent.

"I built this place to get this town on the map. Other than the local Div III college basketball, the best I've had in here was a Spurs exhibition game, once. I figured, shit, its mine. If I'm not making any money from it, I can at least have fun with it."

Then he asked us to sit down.

"What I have in mind is that I know a lot of people. I figured I'd invite them to watch an ordinary couple fuck and suck a bit. Doing it in an arena is different and should make it pretty erotic. I can't charge anything or serve alcohol or it'd be illegal. Same, I can't pay the couple or that'd be illegal. But, I also own that bar across the street, so no one should go thirsty and I should make a couple bucks."

What I'm thinking is that it will be a lot sexier if the audience gets to know the couple some first with their clothes on and then sees then naked and going at it. So, I figured we'd do this on a Saturday night, it's not like I have much booked in here on Saturday nights. I'd have the couple here from, say, Thursday. Thursday night they'd have dinner with a few of my close friends who will be there. Friday, you'd be hanging around downstairs in the lobby for a few hours so the other folks coming to watch you could stop by, say hi, and talk to you a bit; get o know you a little. How does that sound?"

With, to me, obvious sincerity, Sara replied "very exciting."

"Good," Mr. French said. "Now, tell me about yourselves."

We spent the next 45 minutes giving our backgrounds, explaining our relationship, and answering questions. Some were very pointed. Finally, Mr. French said, "Y'all don't mind if I check into what you've told me a bit, do you?"

We shook our heads to indicate that we didn't mind.

French pulled two forms out of a desk drawer. "Good. Just sign these authorizations for release of information. We'll tell anyone who asks that we're doing a background check 'cause we're thinking about hiring you for something real sensitive. You just gotta trust me on that one "

We really didn't have anything to hide, so we signed the forms and handed them back.

French said, "I'll bet that you expect me to ask you to fuck for me or, at least, to get naked. I'm not going to do that. You look like real attractive people. I want to look forward to seeing you naked for the first time out on that floor in front of the audience just like everyone else you're gonna meet."

French took a breath and continued, "I know you've got a flight home tomorrow. I really appreciate you coming down here to talk with me about this. I let you know if you're it after I see your background checks. In the meantime, I'd be honored if you'd have dinner with me and my lady-friend. I'll let you go to your hotel and clean up, say a couple hours?"

Sara spoke up, "Mr. French, are you interviewing anyone else to be your performers?"

"That's a fair question," French replied. "I do have a couple from California scheduled to come in. I'm gonna have Michelle call them and say something has come up. If your background checks are clean, it's your if you want to do it." Looking at Sara, he added "I hope you do. I'd really like to see you naked and going at it."

Sara smiled and, only slightly sarcastically, said "Thank you. I'm flattered."

The limo driver was waiting below and took us and our bags to a nearby Marriott. Once we were in our room, Sara asked "What did you think?"

I smiled. "I know what you thought. By the time French was done talking about what he wanted us to do, your nipples were poking through your top. I'm not as enthused as you are, but it does sound like it would be fun. No one out here in Texas knows us, so this is probably the time and the place to do something like this."

Sara came over and hugged me tightly. "You're ok doing it? Great! I really want to do this." Then she kissed me.

For dinner, Sara put on a very sheer beige dress which did nothing to hide her perfect figure, or to conceal the fact that she was only wearing a garter belt and hose beneath. It was a warm evening, so Sara insisted that I wear a very tight knit shirt she had packed and tight slacks that made my dick very clearly discernible.

"French may not want to see us naked yet but that doesn't mean we can't give him an idea of what he's got to look forward to," Sara explained. Sara did look very beautiful and sexy.

The same limo driver (what were his hours?) took us to a discrete and expensive looking restaurant. A hostess whose dress was almost as revealing as Sara's greeted us.

"You must be Mr. French's guests. I'll show you to our private salon."

We followed the hostess through the main dining room. Every eye in the room followed her and Sara as they walked. We went around a corner to a door with frosted glass. The hostess knocked twice, and then opened the door. At the back of the room was a bar and female bartender. To our right was a table full of hors d'oeurves. Sitting at the table in the center were French and a younger lady with long, straight black hair. French and the woman stood as we entered. French extended his hand to shake.

"Good to see you again. Is the hotel all-right? This place is another of my properties. I decided that we needed one good restaurant in this town. The lady is Vivien, my friend and my accountant. It helps if you accountant is also a good friend."

I noticed that introducing Vivien was French's third priority. Vivien was, maybe, 30. She was very pretty; wearing a maroon dress with a plunging neckline that showed a fair portion of what appeared to b two lovely breasts.

With no hint of a Texas accent, Vivien asked, "How are you? You're the couple whom Howard has gotten to do his sex act?"

We acknowledged that we were.

Vivien smiled. "I actually envy you. I think that would be incredibly erotic. Unfortunately, I can't do it because I live in this town. I only get to watch."

Howard interrupted. "Get yourselves drinks. Edith back there will give you anything you want, except white wine. This is West Texas and we don't do white wine out here."

I had a vodka & tonic. Sara had a dark rum & tonic. Drinks in hand, we sat down at the table.

Vivien picked up where she had left off. "Have you done anything like this before?"

Sara answered, "No. It has just been a fantasy of mine. We have spent a lot of time at nude beaches and resorts, so the nudity part won't be difficult."

Vivien shot French a look. "These folks go to nude beaches. They don't seem weird to me." Turning to us, Vivien explained "I've asked Howard several times if we could vacation at a clothing-optional resort. Howard won't take his clothes off in front of other people. He loves to see other people nude, though. I keep telling him that, if you are going to look, you have to give others something to look at too."

Rather than respond, Howard changed the subject. "I took the liberty of deciding the dinner menu. We're all having grouper. These fish were swimming off the Florida coast this morning."

The dinner conversation continued on in that same pattern. Vivien wanted to talk about our upcoming performance. Howard kept changing the subject and, as I inferred was habit, tried to dominate the conversation. We were able to learn that Vivien, who seemed very intelligent and pleasant, was originally from Illinois.

Howard left the room at one point. Vivien took the opportunity to tell us, "I am a bit of a 'kept woman.' But, Howard's money isn't the sole attraction, he is really a decent guy and he demands very little of me. Basically, I'm here because I'm a good accountant, and honest unlike his last one, and because Howard wants a woman on his arm. He'll get tired of me after a while. That's ok. Howard's 'severance packages' are very generous so I should be set for a long time when I'm 'let go.'"

I'm not sure that I or Sara would have struck Vivien's bargain, but she seemed to be a good person and was certainly good dinner company.

The meal was outstanding. At the end of the evening, French said, "the limo will pick you up at the Marriott about 40 minutes before your flight. The terrorist risk is pretty low here so you move through TSA pretty quick. Now, please excuse me, I need to talk to the manager for a minute."

Vivien escorted us back to the entrance and the long-suffering limo driver. All eyes in a still virtually full dining room followed her and Sara across the room. Sara was clearly the star of the pair, but Vivien was a lot more than honorable mention. Vivien stood with us for a moment at the restaurant door.

"I really hope that you two go through with this," she said. I really do envy you if you do. I'm as kinky as Howard, I guess; but I'd love to do that. Naked in front of several thousand people?" Vivien smiled. "I get wet just thinking about it." After a pause, Vivien added, "I appreciate you both showing off discreetly tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing you both with nothing on."

For some reason, Vivien's comments and her earnestness hit me, and I was getting a bit hard. Vivien smiled and pointed to my crotch.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing that unwrapped and in use."

Sara and I were pawing each other a bit in the limo. It was after 10:00 p.m. but was a warm Texas night.

Back in our room, Sara said, "Let's check out the hotel pool." I agreed. Sara stripped off her dress and garter belt and rolled her stockings down. She grabbed a large t-shirt from her bag and put it on. The hem barely covered her bare ass. Sara tossed me an item she had bought for me a while back: a black satin wrap that went around my waist and covered me to an inch or so below my dick. It fastened with Velcro. I stripped off and put on the wrap. I grabbed a keycard and we headed for the elevator.

HStoner
HStoner
2,388 Followers