The Arena Aftermath

Story Info
Public sex leads to new friends.
5.8k words
4.71
35.6k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Sara and I knew that there was a risk of consequences from our performance in Texas. Still, we thought that we were reasonably safe. True, we had fucked and sucked naked on stage in front of about 8,000 people. But, we had done it nearly a thousand miles from home. Neither of us had any intention of going back to Texas. Only a few people in the West Central Texas town where we had performed knew our real names and contact information. Our agreement with Howard French (not his real name), the sponsor of our "event" was that no pictures were taken.

We had been home about a week when we got an e-mail from Vivien, French's accountant and ostensible girlfriend. Vivien was leaving French and had become, we thought, a friend. The e-mail said that, unbeknownst to us, closed-circuit TV cameras had shown every second of our performance on the arena's mega screen TV. That wasn't bad in itself, but, of course, the arena's closed-circuit TV system was computer-driven so a complete video of our performance was saved on French's servers.

The last two paragraphs of Vivien's e-mail to us went as follows:

"As you know, I'm leaving here. I've been cleaning up things in the office and I deleted the video of you from every place I could find it. To my knowledge, only two copies remain. One is attached. What you did was so beautiful; I had to keep a copy for myself. I hope that you don't mind."

"I also attached a copy of my CV. As I told you when you were here, I'd like to get back to the Midwest. You know the deal Howard gave me, so you know that I really don't need to work at all. But, I can't just lie around eating bonbons. If you know anyone doing something interesting whom you could put me in touch with, I'll be forever indebted."

I suppose that you could have read that as implied blackmail, but we didn't. It so happened that Sara and I did know someone in the major city in the next state west, about a hundred miles away. Leslie ran a business doing event marketing and consulting. She had started several years ago promoting dirt-track car races. She'd moved up to county fairs, and then got work with a couple of state fairs. Now she was working with some minor league baseball teams and had recently signed a contract to consult with a WNBA franchise. Leslie's husband, Martin, was a structural engineer. He had left a large engineering shop about four years ago to start his own firm, and was doing very well. Leslie and Marty were also committed nudists. That was how we had met them. They were also very good people and very good friends. Sara forwarded Vivien's CV to Leslie.

We put the video of our performance on a thumb drive and took it home to watch. Watching ourselves, naked in the bright lights, with spectators faces in the background, show ourselves off and then do oral and vaginal sex brought back much of the intense eroticism of that night. I was surprised that, playing the video in real time, we had been on stage almost exactly the hour which French had requested. It had seemed only about half as long. Sara and I fucked with a special intensity that night. We were both a bit disappointed, though, that no one was watching.

Gwen, our secretary, had learned what we were up to before we left for Texas. Since we had been back, she kept teasing us about seeing the video. I probably would have kept quiet about there actually being a video. However, Sara is compulsively honest and candid and told Gwen that we had a video of ourselves. That disclosure led to the three of us sitting in a conference room in our office while Gwen watched a video of me eating and fucking Sara in front of an audience.

Gwen watched the video in silence. When it was over, she said, "Wow! You guys are something. I don't think that I could do it, but it must have been fun."

Sara responded, "It was the most exciting thing that I've done in my life so far."

Apart from showing Gwen the video, things went on fairly normally. We heard from both Leslie and Vivien that Vivien had worked out deals to be an independent contractor to both Leslie's and Marty's businesses and was moving to their town. Given how readily Vivien stripped off in the Texas bar after our performance, we hoped that Les and Marty would bring her into the lifestyle and that we'd be seeing more of her.

Right around the Holidays, we got a call from Amy. We had given Amy and her daughter, Heather, our real contact information because they seemed like good people and people we'd like as friends. Apparently, that feeling was mutual. Amy was calling to tell us that she, her husband John, Heather, and Heather's boyfriend Greg were going to Club Orient for ten days in January. Would we like to join them?

After checking our calendars, Sara and I gave an enthusiastic "yes." January in the Midwestern US is not the region's best time of year. Several days naked on a Caribbean beach with good company seemed a desirable alternative.

We had a very quiet set of Holidays. It was a gorgeous day when we met Amy, Heather, John, and Greg at Princess Juliana airport. When we got to the resort, we hit a glitch. We thought that we had reserved two adjoining chalets. The resort had only reserved one. The resort staff was very sorry, but, with it being winter in North America and Europe, they were fully booked. They did offer to move an extra bed into the chalet. What were we going to do?

The chalets are intended to sleep up to four. Adding two people made things a bit cramped. Of course, after a couple of hours nude on the beach, dinner nude on the grounds, and a few drinks, all three couples were getting amorous.

Back in the chalet, there was really no privacy. Each couple tried to hide under the sheets, but it was blatantly obvious that we were all going at it. Actually, it was pretty nice hearing the sounds of John and Amy and Heather and Greg making love while Sara and I pleasured each other.

The next morning, I had the privilege of sharing the shower outside the chalet with Amy.

Grinning, Amy said, "It sounded like you two had a fun evening."

Grinning back, I said, "Well, if my ears weren't lying, John hit your spot."

Grinning more broadly, Amy said, "Yes, he did and he was rewarded."

"I heard that," I said. We both laughed.

After toweling off, we walked back inside. Everyone else was up and Sara was making coffee (God love her). Amy walked to the center of the room.

"Well, we all know that we all had fun last night. We're so close together in here that I don't see any point in being coy about it. Of course, we have to behave outside the chalet, but, in here, I say that we just be open about the sex."

No one objected to that house rule. The six of us spent a very relaxing day naked on the beach. We even survived an influx of cruise ship day trippers who wanted to see the "nudy beach." None of us minded being seen. A few of the cruise ship folks stripped off themselves. Despite the signs forbidding photography, quite a few of the ones who stripped had some special pictures for their albums.

John and Amy gamble a bit. That night, they got dressed and took the rental car into Phillipsburg to go to the casino. Heather and John and Amy and I weren't interested in that. Just after Amy and John left, Sara and I wrapped pareos around our waists and walked off the nude beach to a small stand selling fresh cooked fish and rice. We brought four meals back to the chalet and the four of us had our second nude dinner on the porch.

After dinner, we had a few drinks and talked. After the dark, the sea breeze slackened and we got a few bugs, which moved us inside. Heather sat down on the sofa and put her feet up on the coffee table. That pose left her fully exposed.

"It is funny, and I don't understand it, but I really enjoy people seeing my naked body," Heather said. "I know all three of you are looking at my pussy and that feels great to me. At the same time, I feel good looking at Greg's and Harry's dicks. I even like that Sara is looking at me and I like looking at Sara. What is it? Am I sick?"

Sara laughed. "No, you are not sick. The naked human body is an attractive and sexy thing to see. As for people looking at you, I enjoy it too. Part of it is probably breaking the taboo. I also take pride in my body and put work into it. If people get pleasure looking at me, that's great. And, Heather you're very beautiful. You should never be ashamed of or hide your body."

Greg and I thought it best to let the girls take the lead on this topic.

Heather looked at me, "What about you, Harry. Obviously, you don't mind people seeing you. What is it?"

"I think Sara probably explained it as well as I can. I don't know exactly, but, as you said, it gives me a good feeling. Of course, being naked is much more comfortable than being clothed."

"What about the sex?" Heather asked.

"Sex is a wonderful thing. I don't know why society decided that it should be hidden. I'm proud to give physical proof of my love for Sara."

Heather laughed. "As well as you two do it, I'm not surprised that you want to show off." Heather paused. "Don't worry Greg, You're great too,"

Greg smiled. "Thank you. You aren't so bad yourself."

We talked an hour or so longer. Then Heather and Sara got the idea that we might as well re-arrange things so that the three beds were next to each other. That turned into real work, but we got it done. Then the four of us showered together outside in the darkness. Sara was riding me, and Heather was riding Greg, when Amy and John returned from the casino. Amy and John quickly stripped and put the third bed to similar use.

The next morning, I walked up to the store to get a paper. When I got back, only John and Greg were in the chalet. Pointing in the direction of the bar/restaurant, John said "The girls are having a pow-wow."

The girls walked back about a half hour later. Coming into the chalet, Amy again took the lead.

"We've talked. We're all having a great time and, counting today, we have seven days left before we fly out. We girls were thinking what we could do to make this trip really special. Well, our idea is, to put it bluntly, to partner swap. Obviously, John can't hook up with Heather, so here's what we want to do. Sara will pair up with John. I'll pair up with Greg, you're not my son-in-law yet. Heather will pair with Harry. We'll try it for today and, if it goes ok, we can keep doing it. The idea is that the new pairs will spend the day, and tonight, as if they had come with each other. Are you guys ok with that?"

Sara and I have an open relationship. Our love for each other involves much more than just sex and neither of us is jealous if one gives and receives pleasure with another partner. I wasn't so sure that this was a great idea for the other four. I saw special potential for trouble with the Amy/Greg pairing. However, everyone seemed to like the idea, and it wasn't my place to act like everyone else's parent.

The idea was quickly accepted and Heather plopped her naked butt next to mine on the sofa. "Well, partner, what are we doing today? I'd like to do something active."

"What about snorkeling? I can see if the water sports people can outfit us and take us to Tintamarre."

"Great idea."

Amy spoke up. "If we're going separate ways today, how about we meet back here around 4:30. There's a great restaurant in Grand Case. I know it means getting dressed, but we can have some fun with that too, and the restaurant is worth it." Everyone agreed.

I established that we could get fins and masks and that the water sports people could take Heather and me to Tintamarre in a half hours. Back at the chalet, I asked in anyone else wanted to come.

"No. You two have fun together," Greg responded.

Heather and I quickly packed waterproof bags with food, drink, and sunscreen. The boat ride out to the small island in Orient Bay was quick. Unfortunately, we were not alone. Two Dutch couples went out with us. We were dropped off, warned about currents, and left. One of the Dutch ladies said to me, in a fairly heavy accent, "Don't worry about us. We give you room."

Heather and I walked around with our gear and finally decided that the side of the island towards the northwest, towards all the newer non-CO resorts on Orient Bay looked most promising. We donned our gear and got into the water.

The fish and marine landscape around the small island really isn't that great. It may be better with scuba, but I haven't done that here and really haven't seen anyone diving in Orient Bay. However, swimming behind Heather watching her bare legs and butt more than made the excursion worthwhile. We snorkeled for quite a while, and then walked back up the beach. Our sunscreen was supposed to be waterproof, but why take chances. Heather and I covered each other with more sunscreen. Heather paid particular attention to my dick and balls.

"I sure don't want those burned," she giggled.

After coating each other, which took an inordinately long time, we drank some water. Sitting on the small island's beach, we could see people moving on the main beach across the water.

"Harry, do you think that those people could tell if we were out here fucking?" Heather asked.

"I'm not sure."

Heather giggled. "Do you want to find out?"

I rolled onto my side and kissed one of Heather's nipples.

"I guess you do want to find out," Heather giggled again. She gently pushed me flat on my back and leaned over me. As she began to kiss me, her hand fondled my balls. Then she began stroking my shaft. I was kissing Heather and rolling one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger as it hardened. Heather abruptly lay back on her back and spread her legs on the sand.

"You on top, she said softly.

I got on top of Heather and slowly slid into her. The look on her face was almost enough by itself to make me come. My ass was faced towards Orient Beach.

Heather whispered in my ear, "Go slow. Let's give a good show."

That said, Heather seemed very sensitive. Before I was close to coming, Heather was there, and nearly hyperventilated. I don't know about people on Orient Beach, but as my focus broadened from just Heather, I saw the two Dutch couples watching from a discrete distance.

As we ate our food, Heather apologized. "You didn't come. I'll make it up to you later." Sooner than I wished, the boat came to take us and the Dutch back to the resort.

It was only mid-afternoon. Heather and I walked the resort. Noticing that the tennis courts were empty, she gestured, "Want to play?"

I'm rotten at tennis. But, we borrowed some rackets and I bought a can of balls at the store. We warmed up and then flipped for service. Before my first serve, Heather turned her back to me and crouched. "Will you check my form for receiving serve?"

Her form was excellent. Unfortunately, Heather was a good tennis player. She also looked great playing naked, especially as she began to sweat. By the time she had blanked me 6-0, we, or rather she, had a few spectators.

"That's enough. This sun is frying me," Heather said. I think she was really bored. I wasn't much competition.

We returned the rackets and walked back to the chalet. We washed each other under the outdoor shower and went inside. Heather's mother, Amy, said. "Good. You're back. Let's start getting ready to go eat."

I saw what Amy meant by having fun being clothed when she pulled a short sundress over her head with nothing underneath. Heather quickly put on a short white dress that seemed translucent. It cinched below her breasts and emphasized them. The skirt flared out, but stopped above mid-thigh.

Standing behind Heather, I lifted the hem of her dress up, exposing her gorgeous bare ass. "Any breeze and you'll be showing this," I said.

"Hopefully, I'll show more than just that," Heather replied with a laugh.

Heather then dug through my bag to find a tight polo and a pair of pretty short shorts. "Commando only," she instructed. I put the shirt and shorts on. "Sit," Heather commanded. I did. She squatted down level with my legs. "Good, I can see the head of you dick when you sit. That works."

Just then, Sara and John came out of the other room. Sara had a pareo wrapped tightly around her and clearly wore nothing underneath. She looked good enough to eat right there. John wore an interesting tan garment structured like a very long shirt that stopped above his knees. With it, he wore a belt. Like me, Greg had a polo and short shorts. There wasn't an undergarment among the six of us.

"This could be fun," Amy said.

I feared some resistance to our attire at the beachfront restaurant in Grand Case. My concern was unfounded. We were, technically, dressed. I also suppose that the restaurant and servers were used to just about everything during high season. Still, I felt a bit unusual sitting in a pretty nice restaurant with my dick sticking part way out of one leg of my shorts. I'm sure several other diners noticed, but no one said anything. Perhaps their attention was diverted by Sara, Heather, and Amy, who all looked stunning.

The meal was superb. The light was fading as Heather and I took a short walk along the beachfront. It was high season, so we were not the only strollers. Despite my teasing of Heather before we left the resort, Grand Case is somewhat on the lee side of the island and I really didn't expect any revealing gusts. One came, however, blowing Heather's dress up to the cinch below her breasts. For a moment or two, her bare lower body was on full and glorious display. Several people noticed and a couple gave Heather a round of applause. She took a bow, which exposed her ass again.

"That was great," Heather said. "I wish I could just strip this off and walk naked."

I hadn't seen any of the police who were usually ubiquitous on the French side of the island. "Maybe you can," I said. "If any authority shows up, we can plead the ignorant American defense."

That was all Heather needed. She undid the cinch and pulled the dress over her head. Naked with heeled sandals, Heather looked gorgeous, sexy, and elegant. We walked back to where Sara, John, Amy, and Greg stood outside the restaurant.

"A bit off of the reservation, aren't we?" chided John.

"It seems to me that Heather has a good idea," Sara said as she undid her pareo and exposed herself.

"I guess I'll have to join in," Amy sighed as she pulled her dress over her head.

The street lights were on now. Looking at the three naked women, I doubted that I had ever seen anything more beautiful. But, our rental car was parked two blocks away. This could be interesting.

Once again, Heather took the lead. She unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and pulled them to my ankles. I figured that there was no point arguing, so I stepped out of them. "Arms up Harry," Heather commanded. She pulled my shirt up and off and bunched it with her dress and my shorts. We linked arms and walked naked through Grand Case.

For some reason, John and Greg stayed clothed, such as they were. This led to an interesting arrangement when we got in the car. The front seat was ceded to John and Greg, partially on the theory that the driver should be wearing something. I was put in the middle of the back. Sara and Amy got in on my right and left. Then Heather crawled over them and sat on my lap.

It was slightly embarrassing when I got out of the car at the resort with a hard-on. Among the six of us, it was no issue. But, the very cute girl who ran the resort store was walking to her car in the parking lot just as I got out. I had flirted with her politely each morning as I got my newspaper. Sara, Amy, and Heather made enough noise that the store girl looked and saw me standing at attention. She smiled, waived, and kept on her way.

We went back to the chalet where John and Greg disrobed, and I relaxed. Then we walked up to the bar for a nightcap or two. Coming back to the chalet, we were all in a great mood and everyone felt frisky. At Sara's suggestion, we pushed the three beds together, as they would remain for the rest of our stay. Soon, Heather was riding me. To one side, Greg and Amy were in 69.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12