The Arms Of A Woman

Story Info
A journey into the lives of people.
2.4k words
3.56
56.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

San Francisco.

Mariah walked out of the Bordello.

She was getting sick and tired of that place. Sick and tired of working endlessly to satisfy the depraved desires of those people. How she loathed them. Since she began working at the Bordello, she had seen a side of humanity she had never thought was possible. The worst imaginable side.

She was just another one of those girls who worked in there. The Bordello was top secret and claimed to be capable of satisfying any desire. For a price. Whatever you needed, you got. It was simple, really. All you needed was the cash. Just have the cash and any desire you had, no matter how unusual or depraved could be fulfilled. Mariah was used to dealing with men and women whom any shrink would have labeled sick in the head. How she loathed them. Those people who in public appeared respectable. They led lives shrouded in secrecy and in public seemed to embrace moral values in the like. Mariah smiled to herself. She knew what a lot of men and some women embraced in private and it sure as hell wasn't values.

She was currently about to serve a very special client. She had seen him somewhere before. He was some bigshot in political and business circles. She was in the room with him now. A tall black man, well-built and muscular. Now she remembered his name. Jamal Saint Hillard. A former college basketball player turned civil rights activist. He was a hero to the black community. Many saw him as the ultimate brothaman. This brothaman was supposedly married and a father as well. Oh, well. Tonight he was with her.

She looked at the man as he undressed. She undressed as well and revealed to him her body. He gasped. She knew how she looked. A tall, beautiful woman with long blond hair and pale blue eyes. A woman who looked like she could be a centerfold. The only snag was that she had something that did not belong. A cock. Mariah was not an ordinary woman. She had been born a man. She had undergone surgery and become an alluring shemale prostitute.

"It's real?" the man asked, looking at her cock.

Mariah nodded. The man looked at her with fascination as she started to move provocatively in front of him. She came to him and kissed him. His hands on her were rough. He grabbed her tits and sucked them while she jerked his cock. She knelt before him and took his cock into her mouth. His cock was nice and long. She sucked it, tasting it. Not bad. She could tell by the way he was looking at her that it was his first time with a shemale. She licked his balls and caressed his shaft. He grabbed her head and shoved even more of his cock down her throat. He soon came and made her drink his cum. She drank it all, not spilling a drop. His cum didn't taste bad. What followed next was much more pleasant for him than for her, though.

He had her on her hands and knees and she was jerking her cock and looking at him. He came behind her, his massive cock erect and looking more like a snake than a human organ. His hands parted her ass cheeks and smacked them. She winced. He rubbed his cock against her asshole and then went in. She grunted when she felt the head of his cock enter her ass. She had been fucked there before but never by anything so large. He held her firmly by the hips and thrust his cock deep inside her. She screamed as he fucked her and that seemed to encourage him to fuck her even harder. He fucked her like a man possessed and she screamed when his cock went deep into her bowels and he came, shooting his hot cum deep inside her. He pulled out and, without giving her time to recover, he ordered her to clean up his cock, which she did.

A little while later, the man put his clothes back on and left. He had paid three hundred dollars to have just about anyone at the Bordello tonight. He was clearly loaded. Mariah sat on the bed, her bum sore. Clearly this so-called straight black man was no stranger to buttfucking. She was willing to bet he had fucked more than his share of male butts and probably females as well. A closet case. What in the black community they called a down-low brotha. She had seen many of them come to the Bordello. Good-looking, masculine men people would never suspect were gay or bisexual. The closet cases who spread HIV everywhere they went because they weren't exactly careful.

Mariah was done for the night.

She went to the shower and spent one hour cleaning herself up. She scrubbed and cleaned herself. Then, she put some clothes on and walked out of the Bordello. She saw many clients there. Male and female clients coming to the Bordello to explore their darkest fantasies. They could have any lover they desired. Male, female or shemale. Anything money could buy. Any excess, pleasure or depravity. This was America after all.

Mariah went home. She went back to her apartment and tried to get some sleep. She was incredibly tired. She went straight to bed. She couldn't sleep, though. She couldn't help thinking about all that she had lost. She was once a boy named Mario. Mario was a sissy. He was a gay kid who was so effeminate that other gays picked on him. Mario tried to be straight. He married a woman named Nancy and had a child with her, Stephen. The marriage didn't last. Mario was gay and Nancy's love could not change his sexual orientation. So she took the child and left.

Mario decided to do what he always wanted. He got a sex change operation. Mario Dailey became Mariah Kingsbury. Mariah Kingsbury was a beautiful shemale. All records about Mario had been deleted. Mario didn't exist anymore. He was gone. Mariah was a beautiful transexual. She starred in a couple of porno videos featuring shemales having sex with gay men. Ok, more like three dozen. For awhile, she made some money. But then one day it all ended. For awhile, she lived with a gay man named Michael. Michael was a closeted gay living in San Francisco. He was in the middle of a messy separation. Mariah fell in love with him. He went back to his wife and kids and left her with nothing. She ended up working as a prostitute in the Bordello.

There were days when Mariah hated her life. Days when she felt like ending it.

She had been so many things. A closeted gay married man. A MTF transexual. A shemale pornstar. A "housewife". Now, she was a shemale prostitute. It was sad. Sometimes she wondered why she kept on living. She woke up and went to her mirror. She looked at what she saw. A tall, beautiful blonde woman with blue eyes. A woman who looked like she could be a supermodel. She stripped nude and caressed her nude body. Large, perfect tits. A nice, round butt. Beautiful face. Great everything. She looked at what was between her legs. Instead of a pussy she had a cock. A fairly long and thick cock, too.

She was fairly surprised when her bell rang. She went and opened the door, wondering who it could be at this hour. She found herself looking at Tina. Tina Geralds. A short, plump woman with red hair. She was looking at Mariah with a smile on her face. Mariah rolled her eyes. She should never had hooked up with Tina Geralds.

She let the woman in.

Mariah met Tina Geralds when she first came to the apartment. Tina was a nascent bisexual and had been attracted to Mariah, thinking Mariah was a gorgeous woman. She was half right. Mariah was a gorgeous woman....with a cock. A shemale. Although she had been shocked, Tina had been pleasantly surprised by Mariah and had come to look forward to their lovemaking sessions. Tina Geralds was one kinky gal. Mariah didn't mind fucking her. Sex was sex. It was like that.

As soon as she came in, Tina started fondling Mariah's body. She caressed Mariah's tits and cupped her smooth buttocks. She squeezed them before caressing Mariah's beautiful face and getting down on her knees. Her hands found Mariah's erect cock. Tina held the shemale's cock in her hand. It was so long and thick. Mariah was a well-endowed shemale. Tina licked the cockhead and took as much as she could inside her mouth. She started to suck Mariah's cock. Mariah closed her eyes. Tina was a great cocksucker. Most chicks couldn't suck cock. She was alright. She sucked Mariah's shemale cock and licked her balls. She even stuck her tongue inside Mariah's ass before sucking Mariah's cock until the shemale's cock spat hot white cum inside Tina's mouth. Tina drank it all and licked Mariah until she was dry then looked at her adoringly. Mariah looked at her. She knew what the bitch wanted. She slipped a condom on her shemale cock before sticking it inside Tina's pussy.

Elsewhere.....

Thomas walked off the train. He just got off the train from Massachusetts. He was in a new place. San Francisco. The most liberal place on the planet. The paradise of gays and lesbians.

He walked to the street and hailed a cab. He told him where he was going and the cabbie took him there. He looked at the place and got off. He was standing in front of a three-story white house. A woman came out to meet and greet him.

She was short and black. "Hi, aunt." said Thomas.

He embraced his aunt Gina and her children, Sharon and Tobias. He shook hands with his uncle Landon. They went inside. Once inside, Thomas got a tour of the place and was also shown the room where he was gonna stay. He was going to the local university and would be staying with the other side of his family. He was less than happy about that. He already missed Boston. Beacon Hill. The commons. The public garden. The back of the bay. He didn't like San Francisco.

"Wait till you see the sights." said his aunt Gina.

"Lots of young ladies gonna be wanting to talk to you." said his uncle Landon.

Thomas said nothing and just smiled politely. Inside, he cringed. If they only knew....

* * *

Mariah stepped out of her house. Tina was already gone. Mariah felt so excited today and didn't know why. She went shopping into a part of San Francisco she previously seldom ventured into. She went into a mall. She wandered into Macy's but the shoes weren't to her liking. She checked out Talbot's then Filene's.

Mariah saw the cutest pair of Timberlands and she smiled to herself. She just had to have them. She walked over to the spot where she saw them. She didn't notice someone walk out of an aisle and bumped straight into him. Ow! Mariah looked at the person she just bumped into...and gasped. She found herself staring into the face of a tall, well-built black male.

"Sorry for that." she said quickly.

"No problem." said the guy, rubbing his forehead.

He looked at her. Mariah looked him up and down. He was a good-looking black man, clad in a black shirt, blue jeans and Nikes. He was as tall as she was. She offered him a smile. He smiled back.

"What is your name?"

"Mariah." she said. He introduced himself as Thomas from Boston.

They talked a little bit. She asked him about the differences between San Francisco and Boston and he was happy to tell her his impressions. The two of them ended up eating together at a small restaurant inside the Mall itself. During their meal, which lasted two hours, Mariah learned that he was a student who wanted to study computer science. He had spent one year at a small school in Boston but hadn't liked it too much.

At the end of their meal, they traded phone numbers.

"Promise to call?" she asked.

"Sure." he said.

Mariah went back to her car, smiling. She had forgotten all about shopping. He was cool. She went home with a smile on her face. Even though she didn't want to appear desperate, she waited by the phone. She was pleasantly surprised when he called to ask her out to a movie the next day. She pretended to hesitate, then told him she'd meet him there. She arrived there three minutes early and there he was. Thomas. The handsome black hunk. He stood there, clad in a black silk shirt and dark gray pants. He wore black Timberland shoes. Damn, he looked good enough to eat. She kissed him on the cheek and they went inside the movie theater.

They saw a rather touching movie about two tigers and the humans who raised them.

At the end of the date, he called her a cab. She had enjoyed herself immensely and hesitated to part from him. As the cab came, she kissed him lightly on the lips. He seemed surprised and began to protest but she just smiled and went into the cab.

"See you real soon." she said.

Thomas watched her go. She was one hot-looking woman. Tall, with white skin and long blonde hair. She had a truly nice ass. Oh, and she was smart too and all that jazz. He smiled to himself. He promised himself that he was gonna call her back. She was fine. He couldn't believe he was dating a white chick. Heck, he couldn't believe he was seeing a chick. Women didn't usually do it for him but apparently, Mariah had something he liked. He just didn't know what.

Mariah smiled dreamily as she sat in the cab.

The driver, a cigarette-smoking woman who identified herself as Shawna Fishburn chatted incessantly. In between puffs of smoke, she commented on Mariah's date.

"He's a cute one." said Shawna.

"Yeah, he is." said Mariah.

She leaned back on her chair and daydreamed about Thomas, naked. She pictured his hard, muscular black body underneath those clothes. She wanted him so bad she could taste it. Hmm. The boy was fine. She needed some of that. She felt her cock grow hard in her panties and pulled her handbag on her lap. Yeah, he was that fine. She promised herself she would go out with him, and get some of that.

To be continued.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers