The Army Buddy Ch. 1

Story Info
Erica & her hubby entertain an old friend.
892 words
4.05
80.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was smoky, his drink, weak. He sat at the bar and contemplated his fate. An ugly divorce, only seeing his darling son on the weekends. He shook his head as he lifted the glass again to his lips. So lost in thought was he that he did not hear the man call his name. It was not until he felt the hand on his shoulder that he looked up, emerging from his reverie. It was an old acquaintance. Someone he had once known, briefly, at the base. Prew was the name his mind dredged up. He accepted the offer to join the man and his wife at their table.

As he followed Prew through the bar to the little booth in the corner he almost stopped dead in his tracks. Seated at the table was Prew's wife, a gorgeous red head. She smiled up at him as Prew handled the introductions. Erica was her name. He was enchanted by her smile, by the sexy look in her eyes. His eyes hungrily took her in, the short, spiky red hair, the pug nose, and the sparkling brown eyes. Her top was low cut, showing just the beginning of the curves of what he imagined to be a wonderful set of breasts. From the waist down the table hid her, but what he could see was wonderful enough. As Prew rambled on his eyes never left the man's wife. She smiled demurely at his optic attentions.

"If you two will excuse me," Prew said, "I need to use the restroom." As soon as her husband was gone, Erica scooted a bit closer on the booth's leather seat. "Tell me what you do," she asked softly, the candlelight glinting off her teeth. As he opened his mouth to reply, the man suddenly did an unexpected intake of air. Her hand was on his knee, moving slowly up his thigh. He felt himself harden. Her fingertips brushed the bulge along his leg, electric through the fabric of his pants.

"Mmmm" she cooed, "What have I found here?" The man was dumbfounded, tongue tied, unable to reply. It didn't seem to matter. He felt her body slide up close to his, her fingers moving magically under the table, finding the zipper of his trousers, opening his fly, sneaking in, through his boxers, to his hot flesh. His penis was suddenly in her hand, her eyes still glued to his, her lips smiling. He shook as her thumb rubbed across the head of his shaft.

"Oh, yes." She whispered as his precum wet her thumb.

"Excuse me a moment," she smiled, and slid under the table. He looked nervously around, fearing the return of the husband. A short moan escaped his lips as he felt her warm wet mouth suddenly encircle the head of his cock. He leaned back against the seat, pushing his groin up and his shaft deeper into that warm, moist opening. He could feel her tongue bathing the top of him. A shiver ran up his spine as he felt the cool touch of her saliva oozing down the front of his hot shaft. Then, the air on his wet cock as her head re-emerged from under the table, her lips still glistening with the hint of his precum. His gaze took in her husband as he approached the table. "Sorry, but I ran into someone I knew," he apologized. Erica smiled.

"That's okay, honey. I've been having the most enjoyable time."

Prew laughed. "I imagine you have," he said. Does he suspect? The man wondered. He realized that he knew nothing about this couple. Some people had open relationships, or so he had heard, not that his ex would ever have considered such an arrangement. Perhaps that was what was happening here. Dare he chance it? His groin was urging him to try. The touch of her lips and tongue lingered in his memory. His still hard shaft throbbed, demanding attention.

As if she could read his mind, Erica smiled at him then asked her husband, "Prew, it's getting awfully smoky in here. Do you think we could all go up to our room for a nightcap?"

"There's a drugstore down the street which I'm sure sells liquor much cheaper than this place does," Prew responded, a twinkle in his eye, "Why don't the two of you pick up some ice on the way up to the room while I go get us a bottle. How's bourbon suit everyone?"

He nearly choked on his drink as he listened to Prew's suggestion. He was barely able to mutter, "Bourbon's fine," before Erica had whisked him out of his seat and headed him towards the elevator.

Once inside the otherwise empty car she reached out and embraced him, whispering, "I want you." Her tongue darted into his ear and he lost control. Suddenly, his hands were all over her, squeezing her buttocks, rubbing the small of her back, pulling her into him so that she could feel his hardness. He could neither wait for the elevator ride to end nor want it to ever stop. But, as it arrived at the 12th floor, it did just that, the doors slowly opening.

"The ice," Erica reminded him, pulling away from his hands and heading down the corridor. He quickly followed.

End of Chapter 1