The Arrangement

Story Info
Mutual pleasure when wife takes Black lover.
1.4k words
4.25
154.8k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 07/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how our fantasy became a reality and was much better than we could ever have imagined.

Cassie my wife and I have always enjoyed sexual fantasy. It all started quite a few years ago when I bought her a vibrator as a Christmas present. It was just a standard sort of vibrator, but after that very first time using it we realised how good it was to give Cassie an orgasm. She always had problems climaxing with just intercourse.

Well over the years we bought many different vibrators and dildos of all shapes and sizes. We started to create a fantasy when we had sex that a black guy was making love to her. We both loved this idea and the dildos we used were always black and cock shaped. The last one we bought was a realistic 8” black cock that made Cassie go crazy because it felt so much like a real big thick black cock.

We both enjoyed these games we played and I always told Cassie that if ever the chance came for her to have a real black lover she should do it. At first she laughed and thought I was joking. But as time went on she really wanted a black lover as much as I wanted her to have one.

Well anyway we played out our fantasy for some time using the black dildos and Cassie wanted it more and more. She always had the most mind-blowing orgasms.

Then a few months ago our lives changed dramatically. We fulfilled our dream of leaving UK and living in Spain. We moved to a house in Costa Tropical. Such a beautiful house, overlooking the med with its own swimming pool.

Well the swimming pool was wonderful of course but I soon realised when the water was discoloured that it needed to be maintained properly. I contacted a local company that employs people to maintain pools correctly.

It was a really hot Monday afternoon, Cassie and I had just had lunch on our patio and we were drinking a glass of wine together by the pool.

Suddenly a voice disturbed us. We looked up and saw this tall muscular black guy. He was in his late twenties and was just wearing a pair of blue Bermuda shorts. He told us his name was Jude and he had come to service our pool.

We let him carry on with his work. Soon he was busy using chemicals and filters and nets. I looked sideways at Cassie and saw that she was watching Jude quite closely.

He was very black and well built and it was clear that he was well endowed from the bulge apparent in his shorts. I saw Cassie licking her lips and suddenly we both knew that out long time fantasy was possible. I nodded to her and smiled.

Jude finished his work and Cassie got up from her sun chair and asked him if he wanted a cool drink. He nodded and followed her into the kitchen. I waited 10 minutes or so and then I went to the kitchen. Jude and Cassie were laughing and joking and I could see that Cassie was flirting quite heavily with him. She was dressed in just shorts and a bikini top. Cassie’s hand was on Jude's thigh and she was stroking it. I watched and saw her hand move higher and rub his cock through the shorts. It seems that the conversation had become quite naughty already.

Cassie just looked at me and said “ John, Jude is taking me upstairs, is that ok “.

Her eyes were looking for my approval and for a moment I was speechless. My heart was beating fast. Suddenly we both knew it would happen and we both wanted it to.

I nodded and smiled. “ Sure it is “ I replied as if in a trance. “ Is it ok if I watch? “ I whispered. Cassie now looked at Jude for approval and he smiled a big grin and nodded his head.

Jude and Cassie walked upstairs, her pulling him by the hand. I followed behind.

We went into our bedroom. I sat on the dressing table stool and watched.

Jude stood there and looked at Cassie. Without hesitation she went to him. She was rubbing his cock again through the shorts. Then she looked at me and winked and slowly pulled down Jude’s shorts. I gasped as I saw Jude naked. His cock was so big and thick and black. Much bigger than any of our dildos. Cassie looked at him and I could see how excited she was. Then she dropped to her knees in front of him and took his cock in her hands and started to lick the tip. She was looking up at him and licking slowly with her tongue in circles. He put his big hands on her head and held her there. She licked the shaft of his cock up and down and soon the big cock was so big and hard. Then Cassie opened her mouth and took him in. I watched as she sucked this big black cock. She looked at me a few times and I smiled. My cock was so hard now and I was rubbing it through my shorts.

She sucked Jude for a while then she pulled his cock from her mouth. She stood up and undid her bikini top. She pulled down her shorts and panties. and stood naked before Jude.

Then she lay on the bed, her legs wide open. I could see her pussy was open and wet. I was watching and rubbing myself like crazy. Jude had his big cock in his hand. He came down over her and I watched as he rubbed the shaft of his big black cock up and down her pussy lips. Cassie was breathing heavy and moaning. Then the moment we wanted so much happened. He pushed his cock between her pussy lips and pushed.

Cassie gasped as he entered her. Jude's cock was so big and thick. But I was so proud of Cassie she lay back and let him push all the way in. Soon he was fucking her.

She was screaming and thrashing about like crazy. Jude fucked her slowly at first, long deep strokes. Then he was fucking her fast and hard. Cassie was screaming now and suddenly he came. I could see the look on his face as he orgasmed. At that moment Cassie came too. Her face was red and hot and she was so excited and clearly in heaven. Jude pulled out and quietly got dressed. I followed him down the stairs and paid him for the swimming pool service. Then I gave him the same amount again for servicing Cassie. Jude smiled and put the money into his shorts pocket and left.

After he had gone I went back upstairs to Cassie she was still lying on the bed. Her legs were open and I could see a trickle of come running from her pussy.

She looked at me and just said “thank you John, that was the best sex of my life, thank you so much”. I wanted to make love to her then. But she motioned to me that I had to do the thing we do in our usual fantasy. I kneeled on the bed between her legs and licked her pussy clean. Cassie’s eyes were closed and she was making soft sighing noises. When I had cleaned her pussy. I pulled my own shorts down. My cock was bursting by now. I entered my wife’s pussy. It felt so hot and wet, quite delicious.

I fucked her and came quickly because I was so excited. We talked about what had happened for a long time. Finally we had made our fantasy come true and it was much better than we could ever have imagined it.

Since that first time Jude comes every week now to service our pool and to service Cassie. We both really love this arrangement. Cassie wants it more than once a week; she gets so hot and excited when she knows Jude is coming over. Sometimes Jude does call unexpectedly and they have a hot sex session. They do much more now. Sex in all positions and sometimes he takes her ass too. I sometimes watch and other times I sit by the pool with a glass of wine and listen to them. The sounds of their lovemaking come through the open bedroom window.

Jude mentioned last time that he had a friend who he would like to introduce to us. Suddenly we have a new fantasy of Cassie having sex with two big black lovers.

Anyway Jude and his friend will arrive soon.

Who knows what will happen...