The Arrangement Ch. 04

Story Info
Tina decides to party.
2.1k words
3.9
46.7k
7

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers

WARNING!!!

This story is about cuckolding and humiliation.
If this offends you, please do not read it.

The following morning, Saturday, I silently crept from our bedroom, carefully closing the door behind me as I left.

It felt so normal that I should make my way to the kitchen, and within ten minutes, I had a breakfast tray all ready for my darling wife. Once again, I lovingly cut a fresh rose to add that little bit of colour to my morning offering.

Wearing my new uniform of black satin pyjamas and frilly French maid's apron I knocked on the bedroom door. After a few seconds I heard Tina's voice.

"Come!"

I nervously opened the door to see my beautiful wife sitting up in bed and smoothing out the bedclothes above her legs so that I could safely lay the tray.

"Thank you Jamie, this really is kind of you.

Now would you please run my bath and if you come back in ten minutes you can collect the breakfast dishes for washing.

By the way, I would like you to wash my nylons and the rest of my undies, by hand. I don't want them put in the washing machine.

Close the door as you leave, oh, and by the way, I like your uniform but I think we can make it a little more exciting for you though. I'll let you know what I'm thinking, later."

Backing out of the bedroom after picking up her nylons and undies, I closed the door as requested. It was at this juncture that I realised that this was the first morning of my new life as a cuckold.

I felt sick, unable to fully understand my submissive acceptance of my new position.

It was a strange feeling, knowing that my wife had been with another man, and that I had actually encouraged her to inflict this ignominy on me. She seemed to enjoy telling me how her new lover was so much bigger and better than me.

I wondered what she meant about my uniform.

I carried out my duties diligently and before carefully hand washing her nylons and knickers, I automatically put them to my nose and breathed in their fragrance. . . As I draped them over the central heating radiator to dry,

I wondered if she knew that her nylons were badly laddered and would be of no further use to her.

The next few hours passed quickly as I carried out various other duties as instructed by my beloved mistress.

Tina left me dusting in the lounge saying she had to go round and see Margaret.

By mid-afternoon as I was just finishing, Tina returned from her visit to Margaret's. She was looking quite flustered but obviously excited as well.

I remarked that she had been away longer than I would have thought.

Breathlessly, she said she had something to show me and told me to follow her up to the bedroom.

As soon as we were in the room, she ordered me to kneel at her feet.

She then said. "I have a surprise for you, Jamie. Run your hands up my legs as far as you can go."

Confused, I eagerly did as I was told.

"Oh, my God, Tina, your pussy has been shaved."

I proceeded to run my hands all around her bottom and her smooth as silk cunt. My actions raised the hem of her skirt so that I could now see the newly shorn object of my desire.

I was now in a daze as I leant forward and kissed it, allowing my tongue and nose to caress the warm soft hairless skin.

Pushing me back, Tina said. "That's enough for now, Jamie, you are getting me just a little too excited for this time of day."

I managed to stutter.

"But, how did you do it? I mean, you were over at Margaret's. Did you take a razor with you?"

"No! silly boy! Margaret mentioned that Carl had said that the only thing that would have improved last night was if I had been shaved.

She suggested that we do it there and then.

I couldn't believe my ears when she said that William was an expert at shaving pussy and she would be happy to offer me his services.

Before I knew what was happening I was sitting with my legs wide apart with William snipping off my pubic hair with nail scissors.

Margaret had made him strip naked to perform this task which is how he performs this procedure with her.

I couldn't help but notice that he had a little hard-on all the time he was doing it.

It was pretty small, not much bigger than yours."

I was mortified, the thought that William was given this intimate act to do in preference to me.

With a shaking voice, I think I tried to protest that this was not fair, but Tina told me not to be jealous. She would make it up to me later.

She continued.

"Once he had clipped all the longer hairs, he lathered me in shaving soap and made a lovely job of shaving me completely, down there.

Margaret asked me to thank him by stroking his little hard-on for a few moments."

"Did you?"

"Of course I did, it was the least I could do. Anyway, he was obviously pleased with what I did. He was writhing in ecstasy as I teased his little cock. Margaret had to push me away before he lost control."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I seemed to be the only one not involved in this bizarre performance.

Tina then said that I wasn't to think that I had been forgotten.

Margaret and William would be over shortly to shave me as well!

To say I was stunned is to put it mildly. I was suddenly petrified!

Almost immediately, Margaret and William appeared at the door.

With a big smile on her face, Margaret asked me if Tina had given me the big news that I was to join the team, as she put it.

"Let's not waste any time then. William, take Jamie through to the bathroom and both of you get stripped. We'll be through in a couple of minutes after I discuss something with Tina."

The next twenty minutes or so flashed by in a blur.

Once stripped, William and I just stared at our respective little cocks. I was fascinated by his hairless appendage, it looked so fragile.

He eventually smiled and said he would soon have me shaved like the rest of them.

Entering the bathroom, Tina and Margaret burst out laughing at the two of us standing there naked.

"Come on then, William, get to work." I heard Margaret's voice.

William dropped to his knees and proceeded to, snip-away at my pubic hairs and before I knew it, he was applying shaving foam all over my genitals.

He was very efficient with the razor and soon I was standing there being inspected by Tina and Margaret, both of whom complimented William on a job well done.

I couldn't help snatching a look at myself in the full length bathroom mirror.

At first I was taken aback by a sense of nakedness and then the realisation that it looked even smaller now that there was no hair. But then I realised that I had a raging little hard-on and that I must have had it since William first took it in his fingers and manipulated it, as he shaved around it.

Looking across at him, kneeling there, I noticed that he too was sporting a little hard-on, only a little bigger than mine.

I saw him staring intently at my newly shorn private parts, then he looked up to Margaret and I saw him raise his eyebrows in a plea for her permission.

She nodded her head.

Then it happened, so quickly, he moved towards me on his knees and promptly took my rigid little penis in to his hot wet mouth. Sucking and licking it while looking up into my eyes. I was mortified, the sensation was incredible but Margaret was determined that it was going no further and she pulled poor William off me and back on to his feet.

We both hung our heads in shame, as both girls giggled excitedly at our obvious embarrassment.

Still laughing, Margaret, ordered William to pick up his clothes, as they were going home.

I remained in the bathroom as Tina showed our visitors out.

I was still standing there when she came back in.

She came right up to me and kissed me on the lips. Then she thanked me for allowing myself to be shaved by William, who, she said, obviously enjoyed the whole experience. She had been as shocked as I was when he suddenly took my penis into his mouth and was relieved for my sake when Margaret stopped him before he went too far!

Then, out of the blue she said.

"Oh, by the way, Margaret and I are going out to a party tonight. I'm afraid husbands have not been invited."

"What about your new boyfriend, Carl?"

"He's not invited either so you don't have to worry on that score.

Don't bother putting your clothes back on, I have something else for you to wear when I am out partying or on a date."

She led me through to the bedroom where I observed items spread out on the bed.

"I've decided that your black satin pyjamas are not slutty or exciting enough for you while you wait, suffering, patiently, for me to return from a date. So, I've put together my choice of uniform for you to wear from now on."

She pointed across at the items on the bed and said. "Put them on."

The first things I recognised were her laddered nylons and the fine silk knickers that she had been wearing when Carl had fucked her.

Also on the bed was a short black silk slip with thin shoulder straps lying beside a sexy garter belt.

On the floor lay a pair of shiny high heel shoes.

Tina sat down on the edge of the bed and again ordered me.

"Put them on, I want to see what you look like."

I quickly crossed to the bed and put on the used nylons and knickers, which felt so sensuous against my newly shaven genitals.

The slip fitted snugly but I had more difficulty with the garter belt and getting the nylons just right.

I completed my new outfit when I finally slipped into the sexy high heels.

I couldn't help admiring my new self in the mirror, very, very slutty.

Tina growled sexily. "You look great, just stay like that while I get ready for tonight's party."

Tina had me running around after her while she readied herself for the party.

She kept changing her mind about what she would wear.

Eventually, she stood in front of me waiting for my approval. I was in awe at the vision of loveliness which was my wife.

I knew what she expected of me and as I slowly sank to my knees before her, I lavished her with all the words of love that I could think of.

Grovelling, I proceeded to kiss her dainty feet only to be brought back to reality by the piercing sound of the front doorbell.

"That'll be Margaret. Let her in please darling."

"But, I don't think I want her to see me dressed like this."

"Don't be silly, I want her to see you like this. After all, it was her idea that you should be humiliated and made to feel ridiculous. She says that it proves that you now fully accept your position as my personal slave.

Now! Please answer the door and let her in!"

I had never heard Margaret laugh quite so loudly, as she did when I opened the door to let her in.

Once inside, she complimented Tina on coming up with such a slutty idea for my new uniform. She loved that I was being made to wear the nylons and knickers that Tina had worn when Carl fucked her.

"Poor Jamie will always be reminded of your first real fucking every time he has to wear his uniform!"

Tina looked pleased with Margaret's kind words and gave me a peck on the cheek as they both left to go to the party.

As I watched them drive off, I suddenly realised that I didn't even know where they were going or when they expected to be back again.

Closing the door, I subconsciously ran my hands between my legs, feeling the warmth from my little penis, through the silky material of Tina's sexy knickers.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
273 Followers