The Arrangement Ch. 06

Story Info
Jamie dreads Friday night, Tina enjoys the anticipation.
2.3k words
3.61
44.7k
9

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers

WARNING!!!

This story is about cuckolding and humiliation.

If this offends you, please do not read it.

The following morning I automatically carried out my duties and as I served Tina her breakfast in bed she leaned forward and kissed me.

In a soft, gentle voice, she simply said.

"Thank you my darling, thank you for everything."

No mention was made about the previous night or anything else.

I thought that she would bring up the subject when she felt able, but no reference was ever made of the previous night's embarrassing incident.

The following week passed by surprisingly quickly. I suppose I found it quite difficult to concentrate on my work but my colleagues didn't seem to notice my nervousness. I kept worrying that maybe one of them would someday find out about the re- arrangement in my marriage situation.

It was like a constant thorn in my mind, one which would not go away.

I just couldn't bear the thought that they would think less of me or make fun of me because I was now a virtual sex slave to my flirtatious young wife. I didn't want anyone, ever, to find out our secret.

Tina, on the other hand, happily spent the week shopping for sexy gear. Margaret, of course, was only too happy to assist her and enthusiastically advise her on each and every purchase.

Although I didn't know it at the time, Tina's Friday date, Paul, also joined them for lunch one day. No doubt he was making sure that Tina was not about to change her mind about Friday.

I was a bundle of nerves at work all day Friday, but somehow I managed to make it through the day. Leaving work I wondered what my colleagues would think if they knew that I was going home to help my wife get ready for a date with a young man. A young man who would already be on a high knowing he was going to fuck the woman of his dreams, my wife!!!

I was almost physically sick with worry and dread. The journey home in the car went without incident, which is surprising as my mind wasn't exactly focussed on my driving. In fact, thinking about it now, I can't remember the journey at all!

I almost tripped in my haste to cover the distance between our garage and our front door. Once safely inside I shouted to let Tina know that I was home. Then I noticed the message lying on the bottom tread of the stair leading to our bedroom. Picking it up, I read it, aloud.

"Jamie, your uniform is in the downstairs bathroom. Put it on before you come up to help me get ready."

Opening the bathroom door, I saw that Tina had laid each item neatly on the floor. I immediately removed my clothes, hanging them on the hook behind the door. Ten minutes later, I stood gazing at the reflection in the bathroom mirror. Oh God, dressed in the sexy, slutty underwear, I looked ridiculous, but in a strange way, I actually enjoyed what I saw.

Before I climbed the stairs I went to our drinks cabinet and poured myself a good measure of Scotch whisky. Without savouring the exquisite taste, I hurriedly gulped it down as quickly as I could. The burning sensation was unbelievable, so a tumbler full of water quickly followed the potent nectar.

Gripping the banister, I slowly climbed the stairs, glassy eyed and trembling with excitement. Nervously, I knocked on the bedroom door which was closed. After a few seconds, I heard Tina's response.

"Come."

Turning the doorknob, I pushed it open and there, lying on the bed completely naked, was my beloved and beautiful wife.

"Jamie, oh Jamie, you do look so very slutty in your nice sexy uniform. You do like it, don't you?"

I managed to stutter, that, as it was her choice, I would wear it for her pleasure.

"Come over to the side of the bed so I can examine you."

I tottered over on my high heels and stood beside her. She stretched out her hand and brushed the back of it against the little bulge in my knickers. It had the desired effect, my little prick soon jumped to attention at which point she chuckled sexily.

"You like that, don't you, you little tart. I'm beginning to get the feeling that you really do like the idea of me enjoying being fucked. It takes a little getting used to, you know, knowing that I am able to give you so much pleasure by having so much naughty pleasure myself.

Now, time to get ready."

Standing up, she instructed me to get her the sexy red silk knickers from her underwear drawer and help her to put them on. I immediately did as I was told and I knelt down and held them so that she could slip her dainty feet through the opening. I shivered as I pulled them up her legs and finally plucked the waist elastic as she filled her panties to perfection.

I could see the shape of her incredibly sexy and hairless pussy and I instinctively kissed the prominent mound and breathed in the heavenly perfume.

I was allowed to help her put on all of her sexy underwear which excited me beyond belief. When she finally stood up and spun around, like a beautiful model posing on the catwalk, I just gazed at her, in abject adoration.

I hadn't realised how quickly the time had flown by and I was brought back to reality by the strident, almost piercing, sound of the telephone ringing.

"Answer that, darling."

I did as I was told. "Hello."

"Oh, hi Jamie, it's Margaret here. Put me on to Tina, please."

I handed the phone to Tina who was obviously expecting the call.

They chatted, as women do, concluding with Tina saying that she would be with Margaret in a couple of minutes.

Retrieving her coat from the cupboard she held it up for me to assist her to put it on.

"Put your coat on too, Jamie, you're coming with me. Margaret says that this will also be a special occasion for you tonight. I'm not quite sure what she means but I'm sure she will tell you when we get there. She is giving me her guest suite again, for this date with Paul. She really is a wonderful friend."

Margaret's house is right next to ours, so having put on sensible shoes we walked smartly round to her large and interesting home.

Once safely inside we were urged by Margaret to change our shoes and remove our coats as Paul was expected imminently.

I stood there, feeling very conspicuous and a little ashamed in my grotty gear, as Margaret praised Tina for looking so gorgeous.

At that moment, William appeared wearing his uniform of black satin pyjamas, and he graciously welcomed us to their abode.

"William, take Jamie down to the dungeon and make him comfortable, I'll be down shortly."

I heard the words being spoken by Margaret with a mixture of fear and horror and wondered what fate awaited me as William took me by the arm and lead me down to the basement. I was surprised by the size of the place and the warren of corridors all with doors firmly closed.

William stopped beside a door painted vivid red which he opened with a key. He reached in and switched on the lighting which was very low and atmospheric. As my eyes got used to the low lighting I saw that the room was indeed furnished as a sumptuous dungeon. Everything seemed to be coloured red or black and the carpet which was black had a particularly deep pile giving one a feeling of comfortable luxury. However the place was furnished with all sorts of items of torture such as chairs with manacles for wrists and ankles and all sorts of restraints. There were also whips hanging on the walls and lying on the floor, no doubt for show, I hoped.

William had not spoken up till then, but now he quite firmly told me to put my hands into leather cuffs which were hanging from the ceiling. Stupidly, I just did what he told me and I found myself completely helpless, standing there with my hands manacled above my head. I was more than a little frightened and said to William that I thought that things had gone far enough and that he should release me immediately.

He said he couldn't release me as Margaret had instructed him to put me in these manacles. He spoke as if he was apologising but I suspected that he was secretly enjoying my discomfort.

Before I could remonstrate further, Margaret entered the room. She immediately smacked my bottom with her open hand. It stung, making me cry out.

"Quiet!!! You are a very lucky boy to have a sexy wife like Tina and I have decided to let you see how much she is enjoying her new found freedom.

You will do exactly what I tell you to do and only speak when I give you permission. Nod your head if you accept that I am in charge here and that you will do whatever I decide."

I nodded my head, although I wanted to tell her to release me, but I knew that was futile.

"That's better, Jamie. Now, I'll tell you what's going to happen. Tina and Paul are having a drink together in the guest suite which has a number of concealed CCTV cameras which can be controlled from this room. However, through this doorway here, there is a walk-in cupboard. I have converted it into a viewing room. You see, in the guest suite bedroom there is a full length wall mirror. The sort they have in police interview rooms. Yes, I can see that you've guessed where this is leading. It's a two way mirror. We can see them but they can't see us or even hear us because of the excellent sound insulation."

Before going through to the viewing room, Margaret proceeded to demonstrate how accurate the CCTV cameras were. She opened a drawer to expose a console which operated the system. Clicking a few switches, three large monitors lit up on the wall opposite to where I stood with my arms stretched above my head. Uncomfortable as I was, I found that I could not help looking at the images of Tina and her lover in the guest suite. Margaret turned up the volume and we could hear everything that they were saying, very clearly. She zoomed in close to where they were sitting. I was taken aback when I realised that Tina was stroking Paul's inner thigh and he was stroking her exposed breast. Margaret gave a little sigh as she commented that they weren't wasting any time getting down to business.

"William, help me to remove my dress so that I can be more comfortable and relaxed while we watch Tina getting what she can't get at home. Are you listening, Jamie? "

I watched William obediently assisting Margaret to remove her expensive dress.

She stepped out of it and stood posing proudly so that William and I could gaze on her undoubted beauty. She looked magnificent, her long dark hair framing her beautiful face. She stood there in her fabulous sexy underwear, all in black, stockings, bra and sheer black silk knickers. Her shiny black patent leather stilettos set off her shapely legs to perfection. William and I were hypnotised by the exceptional commanding presence which she exuded and William sank to his knees in worship.

Telling him to get up, she said.

"Release Jamie, I think we can trust him not to step out of line. In fact, I think his main focus of attention is what is going on next door!"

William smiled knowingly as he undid my bonds. He then ushered me towards the viewing cupboard, letting his hand caress my bottom through the sensual silk of my slip and knickers. I shivered in shock but he did not do anything else untoward and I wondered if I had imagined the whole thing.

Once the three of us were in the viewing area I was aware of how small and cramped it was. There was only one chair which Margaret duly claimed before instructing us to stand on either side of her. It was also quite dark and almost airless. Margaret told William to pull back the curtain which covered the two way mirror and we were suddenly bathed in the warm light from the bedside lamps in the adjoining room.

My eyes were immediately drawn to the lovers standing at the foot of the bed. They were slowly undressing each other. My mouth felt dry as I tried to see and hear all of what was happening in the guest suite. They were gazing at each other with lust laden eyes, as they caressed.

It was obvious that my lovely wife was destined to be this man's whore for as long as he wanted her. I was brought back to reality when Margaret, huskily whispered, that I was a very lucky boy and that I was about to see my wife getting a real and proper fucking. It was the way she said it that upset me a little. She seemed so smug and pleased that it was she, who had brought them together and that she had me there, being made to watch as her virtual prisoner.

Margaret was evidently going to enjoy making me suffer. I would have to witness my darling wife being willingly seduced and ravished by her young and eager lover.

I wasn't sure that I could bear the pain.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers