The Arrangement Ch. 07

Story Info
Forced to witness her lewdness.
2.5k words
3.76
43.5k
14

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers

WARNING!!!

This story is about cuckolding and humiliation.

If this offends you, please do not read it.

*

It was a strangely unreal feeling, standing there, dressed like a little tart, in my wife's used undies and nylons.

I was suddenly aware that I would be forced to watch, in the presence of

Margaret and William and I had a sinking feeling of utter humiliation which made me weak at the knees.

It actually felt as if we were in the same room with the two lovers. It was scary and at the same time, exciting, but extremely humiliating. Margaret was getting quite turned on by the actions of the two of them and was quite clearly enjoying my dreadful ordeal.

Standing up and slipping off her panties, she ordered William to get into position to pleasure her. It was then that I realised that the chair was custom-built to allow William's head to nestle just below where Margaret's naked and hairless pussy would be. Lying down on the floor he was soon in position. Placing his head, face up he soon disappeared from view as Margaret settled back down on to the seat. Within a few seconds she was sighing contentedly as William applied himself to his task.

It was then that I noticed that Tina and Paul had almost stripped each other and were ready to make love. Tina still had her stockings and garter belt on and it was obvious that Paul did not intend to remove them.

I stood there riveted to the spot, unable to take my eyes off the two of them.

I could feel an ache building up in my gut as they kissed and caressed.

I watched helplessly as this stranger groped my gorgeous wife causing her to writhe in pleasure. She reacted by grasping his rigid penis which had suddenly popped into view. I gasped as I saw the size and girth of his erection. I felt completely helpless and impotent as I realised that this monster was about to ravish my sweet wife's innocent and inexperienced body.

She, however, showed no signs of inexperience, as she quite expertly began to stroke his throbbing cock causing it to visibly expand in size.

Margaret was enjoying the moment and commented that Tina looked like an excited little girl with a new toy to play with.

At that moment Tina pointed over at us. With sudden dread I thought that she had seen us through the mirror but she said loudly. "Oh look, Paul, what a big mirror. How kinky, let's watch ourselves."

With that, she pulled him over towards us using his penis like a dog's leash.

"I've always wondered what it would be like to see it as a voyeur or peeping tom would." Paul said.

He laughed and pushed Tina in front of him so that she was standing facing us. He started caressing her all over, mashing her breasts, squeezing her bottom and finally slipping his fingers between her legs and all the time nuzzling and kissing her neck and ears.

I squirmed as he pleasured my, no longer, innocent wife. It was blatantly clear as she responded to his crude groping, that she was relishing her inevitable seduction. They both evidently enjoyed watching themselves in the mirror, quite unaware that we were witnessing the whole scene, only a few feet away.

Muffled sounds of his increasing arousal should have warned us of his next move. He suddenly bent her over and forward, placing the palms of her hands on the glass of the mirror. I could only watch helplessly, as he took hold of his huge cock and slowly slid it back and forth across the slippery lips of her hot eager pussy. I was breathing heavily as I watched him ease it into her, inch after inch after inch. She was gasping out loud as he started to fuck her doggy style.

She seemed to be looking straight at us while he defiled her. Her face began to contort as he increased the pace. He had her groaning and moaning in rapture as he continued to slide his throbbing monster deeper and deeper into the hot cauldron of her most private parts.

I realised that I too was emitting involuntary gasps and groans as I watched my beautiful wife clearly enjoying being degraded, right in front of me.

Margaret must have noticed my condition for she slid her hand up my legs and began to gently frig my tumescent little hard- on through the silky material of my knickers.

"There, there, Jamie." She whispered. "See how much she's enjoying it. Watch her get a good fucking, look how hard she's pushing her bottom back in to him. She's trying to get him in as deep as possible. Listen to her, she's really egging him on, did you hear that? She just begged him to fuck her like the whore she is, she's acting like a little bitch in heat."

The noise coming through the speaker was almost deafening and I could feel the mirror shaking as he fucked her harder and harder. I had somehow stretched my hands over and onto the inside of the two way mirror so that they were matching her outstretched fingers on the glass. I felt that I was in some way giving her strength to get through this ordeal. I searched her eyes as I stood there, my own eyes filled with tears of anguish as I heard her urging him on to fuck her even harder and deeper. He too seemed to be looking directly at me and I was convinced that he had a smirk on his face which screamed "Look at me, look at me. I'm fucking your wife."

He continued to fuck her, getting more and more agitated all the time. I could see the veins standing out on his forehead and neck as he struggled to maintain the momentum. Then all of a sudden he was gasping as he unloaded a mighty ejaculation, pumping his hot seed deep into Tina's gaping cunt. Shattered, they crumpled to the floor still joined together in their moment of ecstasy.

I staggered back and nearly tripped over William's legs as I took hold of the back of Margaret's chair to prevent me from collapsing in a heap.

This scene must have lasted at least half an hour and I was now exhausted by the intensity of it all.

I recovered my composure in time to see Tina being helped back over to the luxurious king-size bed which dominated the whole room.

They both climbed on to the bed and lay down beside each other, completely drained of energy.

At this juncture, Margaret got up from her chair, allowing William to get some air. Taking me by the arm she led me back into the dungeon area and made me raise my arms so that she could, once again, restrain me by shackling my wrists above my head.

I stood there powerless to protect myself and very much aware that Margaret was a most demanding woman who knew what she wanted and who was used to getting what she wanted.

She poured out three large measures of her favourite Schnapps, giving one glass of the fiery liquid to each of us. As my hands were manacled above my head, I was unable to lift my glass. Margaret, kindly, came to my aid. Putting the overfilled glass to my lips she helped me to sip a little of the schnapps. Then she forced me to swallow the whole measure in one go, which I almost managed. Caught unawares by her swiftness, I gulped as quickly as I could and only a little of the liquid escaped to dribble down my chin. Almost immediately I felt the rush of blood to my cheeks as the drink took its toll.

Huskily, Margaret whispered in my ear.

"Now Jamie, I am going to show you how pathetic you are and how completely enslaved you are now, to your cock loving wife. Did you enjoy seeing her being taken by her new lover? I'm sure you did, at least your stiff little dick proved that you were excited.

Very soon they will, no doubt, recommence their sexual adventure but you will only be able to hear them, because I am going to blindfold your eyes so that you will not be able to see anything.

Imagination can be a very stimulating companion, especially if it is fuelled by the sounds of wanton abandonment. But don't you worry. I intend to give you a running commentary on just what they are doing."

I watched, helplessly as William came towards me with what looked like a black cloth in his hand. It was in fact a black linen bag which he quickly slipped over my head plunging me into darkness. As he moved away I was again conscious of his hand brushing across my silk clad buttocks and I groaned and shivered with embarrassment.

Margaret must have turned up the volume coming from the monitors because the room was suddenly filled with the sound of mumblings and heavy and laboured breathing. This soon changed to the sounds of wet kissing and rustling of sheets and silks.

Chuckling, Margaret was now standing immediately behind me and she proceeded to run her hands all over my chest and lower abdomen. She feigned shock when she ran her fingers over my flaccid penis which she expected to be hard. Although my facial expressions were hidden by the head bag, I screwed up my eyes in shame. I was even more ashamed when Margaret began to frig my little cock and it stiffened almost immediately. I groaned, powerless to control myself and sure that I was about to squirt when she stopped abruptly, saying.

"Don't think I am going to let you off that easily. Your slut of a wife is just about to suck his big cock. There, can you hear her slurping on it? She's on her knees and he has her head in his hands. Try to imagine it, he's shoving it into her throat and she's gagging on it."

She didn't have to tell me what was happening, I could hear quite clearly that she was struggling to cope with the face fucking she was getting. The bizarre thing was that my imagination was painting all sorts of pictures of her enjoying the disgusting things her lover was subjecting her to. I tried to think of something else, but I couldn't.

Margaret continued to torment me, describing how much Tina was obviously enjoying the fucking he was giving her. She kept this unbearable teasing up for more than another hour or so. She kept rubbing herself up against me as she graphically described how Paul was fucking my slut of a wife and how much Tina was enjoying the thrill of riding his big cock. Tortured by Margaret's incessant descriptions, I was experiencing gut wrenching spasms as I listened to how my lovely wife was having multiple orgasms and how she would always need other men to satisfy her needs from now on.

Incredibly, I must have passed out with the strain and intensity of the occasion. I came-to, lying on the floor. I had been released from the manacles which were restraining me and the bag had been removed from my head.

Moaning quietly, I was helped back on to my feet by William who also helped me on with my coat. The sounds from the bedroom continued as I heard Margaret telling William to take me home and put me to bed, which he did.

Later that night at about 2am, I was wakened by Tina staggering in to our bedroom. She looked a real mess, hair all over the place, make-up and lipstick smudged, nylons laddered and with a shattered look on her face. But she still looked incredibly beautiful in a stunning, sluttish sort of way. I managed to jump up in time to catch her as she slumped towards the bed.

She was tipsy, again. I held her close, and it was with a real sense of relief that she appeared to be unhurt.

She mumbled, her words slurred.

"This time, I really have been thoroughly fucked. Bloody hell, he was insatiable. I now know what it must be like to be a whore. He actually managed to come four times!!! He was fantastic. Mind you, I wouldn't fancy getting fucked like that every night!

Kiss me, Jamie, I love you and I need to know that you still love me."

"You know that I love you, my darling. I will always love you, no matter what happens and I am so pleased that you had a good time tonight."

As our lips met, she slid her tongue deep into my mouth and I knew that she was making me taste her lover's spunk. It was, surprisingly, not unpleasant.

After about ten seconds she pulled back to see if I would make any comment, but I refrained from saying anything. She then told me she would give me ten minutes to give her the adoration and worship that I must be dying to perform on her. I didn't need any further encouragement and re-arranged our position so that her shapely legs were up in the air allowing me easy access to her centre of passion.

I shut my eyes as I bent forward expecting to bury my face into the heat of her soaking knickers. I was immediately taken aback when my lips closed in on naked flesh all slippery with spunk. I eagerly started to show her how much I worshipped and adored her and as I licked along the outer lips of her hot vagina, I wondered where her hot red knickers were. I think I knew that they were probably in Paul's pocket as a trophy, to remind him of a fantastic night of sexual excess with another man's beautiful and willing wife.

Would he sniff them occasionally or did he intend to obtain a collection of my wife's sexy knickers?

It didn't take long before my darling drifted off into a thoroughly deserved, deep sleep.

I lay there and wondered.

I wondered if Margaret would tell Tina that we three had witnessed her night of passion, or would it be our secret, to be kept forever.

I wondered if she would tell her of my humiliating experience in the dungeon and the viewing room.

I wondered what further indignities lay ahead for me.

Could my marriage survive what the future held in store for me?

Oh God, oh God!!!

Lovingly and with a real sense of reverence, I arose and gently undressed her and although I knew she couldn't hear me, I told her that I loved her.

I tucked her up safely, in our comfortable double bed before folding her sexy discarded undies. I sniffed her laddered and cum-stained nylons and I knew then, that, come what may, I would play my part for as long as she wished.

Mr Robert
Mr Robert
274 Followers