The Arrangement Ch. 2

Story Info
The afternoon continues.
2k words
4.24
37.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is the second part of a short story representing a letter sent by the author to an online friend with whom he has enjoyed a long relationship without any physical contact. He has always kept her informed of any offline recreational activities he enjoys and she has reciprocated in kind. This letter was written as a report of one such offline meeting of which she had taken part in the planning. She was aware of his previous "accidental connection" at an earlier conference and knew that the author was planning to meet his "conference paramour" at this event.

* * * * *

It may have appeared awkward, but I had the most incredible view as she lifted one leg and sort of threw it across me, turning her back to the bed and winding up straddling my face, one meaty thigh on either side of my head. Within two inches of my mouth and my nose was a sight that gods have been known to faint upon seeing.

I mentioned earlier that her 'bush' was monstrous, but what I was not aware of when I first looked was the fact that it only went to a certain point between her legs. Her profusion of pubic hair split into a wishbone cut, half traveling down her pussy lips on either side, but leaving the area of her hooded clit clipped and shaved. My God, I was in for a treat to end all treating.

Wasting no time at all, I pursed my lips and kissed her directly on the center of heat, flicking my tongue over as much of her as I could reach.

But as I moved my face into that incredibly black chasm, I was struck by something I simply had not expected. Her odor. She was not a fan of vaginal deodorants, I could tell; and it might just be that she was not a fan of any sort of vaginal bathing as she exuded a scent something like over-ripe cabbage. (That is honestly the only way I can think to describe it.)

I was put off by the odor, and being already in a very uncomfortable position, my mind raced to find a way to short-stop this connection before it became quite difficult for me to continue. I pressed my face hard against her nest, immediately found her clit (not difficult because it, too, was huge) and sucked it into my mouth. I attacked that little nub with such vicious flicks of my tongue that she shrieked and jumped off my face and moved away from the bed. "Gentle, dammit, be gentle. That hurt! She told me you were gentle, not rough!"

In the flick of an eye, I was off the bed and standing next to her apologizing profusely, telling her I was so damned anxious that I forgot myself for a moment. I caressed her and stroked her and led her to the bathroom where we found ourselves in the shower in two minutes, touching, kissing and stroking every exposed part we could reach. Need I say here that I spent an inordinate amount of time on her pussy? I soaped and rubbed and delved deep inside with both wet and soapy fingers to assure myself that the situation I had just encountered would not repeat itself. She never even caught on to the real purpose of my manual ministrations.

When I was satisfied that she was as clean as I was going to get her, I slipped to my knees and kissed my way into the valley (as best one can in the shower). Yes, things were definitely better. I thumbed her clit a few times - gently - and kissed everything I could reach. She shivered and said, "That's better." I stood up and led her out of the shower to the bed (still wet) and laid her down across it as she had placed me.

Before she could think of anything else, I pulled the coverlet over her so she would not catch a chill and then knelt between her knees, lifting her legs over my shoulders.

Now, I will not give the reader any specific details (unless directly asked) about the next forty minutes, but let it be said that I made up for my unconventional attack of a few minutes earlier. With only lips, fingers, teeth, tongue (and, yes, thumbs) she enjoyed (?) 6 separate orgasms in that period of time. Some were tiny little shudders and two were hip-raising, cunt-mashing-against-my-face thudders. She was, however, a never-ending source of surprises. Not only was her pubic growth magnificent, but the two sets of lips which guard her most reverent region were colossal. The outer lips were huge and puffy and soft to the touch. They simply begged for licking and other oral manipulations. But it was the pair of inner lips that I was truly not prepared for. Long, black, shiny, extending quite a distance outside of her swollen labia, they invited more sucking and chewing than I could ever remember devoting to another woman. I simply worshiped at the shrine of Eve and loved each and every hairy, puffy, swollen, rubbery, slick minute of it.

I suppose I proved her friend right in that period of time, because she was almost crying when I was finished. And, I did learn the source of the odor. It appears that when she becomes aroused, her body chemistry gets all screwed up and the nectars she leaks are a bit less than appetizing. She was already excited when we arrived at the room, so she had been "fermenting" a bit inside her panties, I suppose. While her taste was not the best I have ever experienced, her physical reactions made up for it, and I persevered.

And, again, without detail, yes she did provide other adventures during the afternoon. Having a woman that size sitting astride your hips and rocking back and forth while her immense breasts sway in front of your mouth and eyes is an experience I would not trade for anything. She seemed to find some perverse pleasure in straddling me as I lay on the bed or, later, on the floor. Her magnificent mammaries were not only a source of pride for her, they were deadly weapons. She allowed them to swing and sway back and forth as she rode me with long raises and fallings of her ample buttocks and every time I made the attempt to touch them, she swatted my hands away; allowing only my mouth to make contact. Well, when you put your face in the line of fire, so to speak, of those two melons, you can expect some smacks and thuds along your face; and I received many.

Apparently, with sincere concentration on finding her triggers, I helped her to experience her very first (or so she said) vaginal orgasm later in the session. Her face registered such surprise I had to believe her and made certain to press the advantage when she was in her calming-down stage after that explosion within her.

Yes, she did give me oral satisfaction and seemed to love it as much as I love my pussy-eating. She was rather experienced in that area, so it seemed. Little touches and nips that I had not experienced for a long time. And, whether you want to know or not, she insisted on my cumming in her mouth. Different, though…. she licked and sucked and stroked until I told her I was on the edge, then she just extended her tongue and stroked me into climax, catching the spurts on the flat of her tongue and holding it there until I was finished. Then she pulled me into her mouth again and swallowed while I began to soften. She sucked and licked and vacuumed me clean to a depth I was not prepared for. She actually seemed to enjoy that.

By the time we had rested, cuddled, touched, tickled, licked and sucked each other to share a new-found relationship, it was nearly 5:00 and she said she had to leave to prepare for her evening session. I was exhausted, really, and wondered in the back of my mind if I would be "up" for the other session I had scheduled. I kissed her and slipped my thumb deep inside her pussy and brought her to one additional, subtler climax before she went into the bathroom. It was during this time that I went through her things, looking at the label in her bra, etc. I must admit I had to peek into her wallet to see if she had been truthful about her name and her age. She had been. Now that I had become accustomed to her own particular scent, I was a bit sorry that she was leaving me, even though I was to have (I thought) another new and different experience later in the evening.

I wondered how I could get the smell of sex out of the room. The windows did not open and I was afraid that the woman I had agreed to meet later would immediately realize this was some sort of den of iniquity and give me the short version of a friendship. I figured I could run out and pick up some scented candles and place them around. See, always thinking!

When she came out of the bathroom, she was still nude, but had showered again and had used the hair dryer supplied by the hotel to make herself look beautiful for her other presentation. I watched her dress, piece by piece, and realized she would not have any panties to wear for the evening, since I was not about to give up the pair I had taken from her. At just about that moment, she slipped her hand into a side pocket of her purse and pulled out another pair of panties - large, business-like briefs - to wear during the remainder of the conference. I laughed out loud, and she just said, "Always be prepared for anything."

I had finished dressing, myself, by this time and we walked to the elevators together. We discussed our mutual friend, and I was amazed that we had gone the entire day without actually using names. Other than the fact that I had seen her name on the program and had read the nametag she was wearing, I had never heard her use her name or introduce herself to me except to say we had a "mutual friend" without ever using her name.

Once inside the elevator, I asked if this afternoon had been satisfactory for her. In answer, she moved against me, kissed me hard, grabbed my cock in my pants and pulled on it while squeezing the head. I was so tired; there was little physical reaction except for a chill in my thighs. She kissed me again and said, "Yes, Edward, yes; and I wish it could have gone on for a much longer time. Can we get together again?" I held her for a half-second and asked how that might be arranged. She said she would make every attempt to contact me after the conference was finished and she had gone back home. There would be other opportunities, she was sure. She gave me her business card with her e-mail address on it and asked me to drop her a line if I wanted to see her again.

We left the elevator and went our separate ways, I to buy candles at the gift shop and she to prepare for the short drive into the city. It wasn't difficult to find four jasmine scented candles and take them back to the room and light them. I sat them in ashtrays and glasses from the bathroom and let them burn while I showered and cleaned up the room. I was to meet my online friend at 6:30 in the bar just off the lobby. Well, if my body would stand up to this, it would stand up to anything.