The Arrangement Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Robin, if you are serious about continuing this relationship, I want to know it now. I want to be very sure I am not overstepping my bounds next week when I come into your office and kiss you and ask, very quietly, if you'd like me to fuck you or suck your pussy until you cum. If you have any doubts about continuing, let me know now."

In answer, she shook off my hands, turned around and dropped to her knees. I had not yet zipped up my fly and she reached inside, took out my soft, wet cock and sucked it into her mouth. All the way in. Her lips were in my pubic hair and she licked and sucked at me like some soft piece of saltwater taffy. I began to grow hard in her mouth and she began an intense sucking and licking and stroking with her lips, her tongue and her fingers until I knew there was no stopping. I held her head, looked into her eyes and cam in her mouth. Not a huge amount, to be sure, but enough that she knew I was making a warm, slick deposit on her tongue. She never faltered; she never took her eyes from mine; she moved her mouth back until only the head of my cock was inside her lips and she swallowed. She licked me clean, licked her lips, smacked her lips, and replaced my now-withered cock in my pants.

"I've never done that for anybody before. I never let a guy cum in my mouth and I never swallowed. You are the first. Does that give you an answer?" she said while licking her lips again.

I lifted her up by the elbows and kissed her warmly on the mouth, tasting myself there and reveling in the thought that I would have this warm mouth to kiss or to fuck whenever one or both of us desired. It was truly a fantasy come true.

12