The Arrested Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The relief at finishing her speech flooded through Pam and she raced up the steps towards Dean collapsing into his arms as she reached him. Burying her face in his chest, Pam sobbed quietly. Unsure as to how to handle the situation Dean chose to stand on the spot and gently embraced her in his arms.

"I shall go and have a word with her!" the noise of Pam's mother shouting above the noise from below brought Dean to his senses. Taking Pam under his left arm he slowly guided her to the lift and was relieved to find that it had not been called by the mother to the ground floor. They entered and Dean pressed the button for the top floor and as the doors closed the two of them remained in their embrace.

Moments later the two of them sneaked through the door of Pam's bedroom, just as her mother reached the top of the staircase and entered the corridor. Throwing herself onto the bed, Pam continued to cry as the reality of her wedding not taking place hit her. She curled up into a foetal position as the sound of her mother knocking on the door reached echoed through the room.

Pam rolled over to face the door, remaining on the bed as her dressing gown fell open to give Dean a view of her heaving breasts. His eyes absorbed the dark shape of her nipples and he thought about what it would be like to touch and suck them. "Fuck off," screamed Pam shocking him from his dirty thoughts.

"How dare you speak to me like that, now open the door?" the clear and sharp voice of the mother penetrated through the door. The anger in her voice barely concealed by the prim and clipped way in which she spoke.

"Seriously mother, just fuck off and leave me alone."

This time the response by Pam was met with silence. As the silence from the other side of the door stretched out into the room Pam dropped her head backwards onto the bed. Landing with a bounce, Dean thrilled again as the wobble passed through the breasts.

As Dean watched the woman he had been charged with looking after he realised that he was lusting for the chance to take her. She turned her eyes on him, red from the crying the black mascara ran in streaks down her face. "Do you like what you can see?" her voice was sensual and sexy as she spoke and it took Dean by surprise. He tried to avert his eyes, realising that what he was doing was completely unprofessional in the circumstances. "No, please don't, I want you to look, I want you to enjoy me."

"I... umm... I..." Dean stumbled over his words as he tried to excuse himself but he could only look on as Pam pushed herself up from the bed. The dressing gown now hung half open revealing both of her lace covered breasts and a stocking covered leg.

"Look, my marriage is over before it began, I can't stay with a guy who is going to go to prison before I've even married him." Finding no argument with what Pam said, Dean remained quiet and let her continue. "You've had your eye on me since you arrived and to be fair I've had my eye on you." Taking a seductive step towards Dean, Pam looked deep into his eyes. "I've been saving myself for this day, I haven't had sex for nearly a month and I really, really, need to have some fun." Pulling on the rope that tied the robe around her waist Pam released the knot before letting the dressing gown slip from her shoulders. By now she was stood just inches away from Dean and the two of them could hear the other breathing slow and deeply.

They kissed, their tongues and lips searching each other's mouths as they urgently sought to taste and explore each other. At the same time their arms embraced each other and they each explored the others body. Reaching down with her hands, Pam released Dean's cock from its entrapment within his trousers and gasped as she took hold of the dark flesh. He was large, there was no other word for it, large and very hard. Placing her arms around his neck, Pam jumped up into Dean's arms and once secure she pulled aside the thin material of her g-string. Bucking with his hips and pulling up with his arms, Dean easily positioned himself and slowly he let Pam sink down onto his length. She moaned as he entered her and Dean turned around to place her against the wall; her legs wrapped around his body. Holding Pam in a tight embrace, Dean pumped himself back and fore, in and out of her body.

It didn't take much to make Pam scream as she was penetrated with the massive black cock that Dean possessed. "This is the best fuck I have ever had," she gasped as she felt her lover go deeper than he had ever gone before.

Dean smiled, "you haven't seen anything yet." Pulling Pam away from the wall, Dean carried her over to the bed before dropping her down onto the sheets. She lay there, gasping, legs wide as she waited for Dean to continue. Slowly he removed his jacket and dropped it onto the floor before undoing his shirt to reveal his toned body beneath. Then with a push of his hands the trousers fell from view to reveal Dean in all his naked glory. Lifting a leg he slowly climbed onto the bed, reaching down and ripping the g-string away at the same time.

He entered Pam for a second time and she again wrapped her legs around his body. They fucked passionately, not as two people in love but as two who were lusting after each other. Pam took a deep breath as she felt the cock go deeper into her than ever before. Meanwhile, Dean started to lift his body up before crashing down hard onto Pam, making the bed shake and bang in the process. It did not take long for Pam to feel like she was on the verge of an orgasm. "Wait, wait," she said, putting up a hand in between Dean's thrusts. "I want to taste you first."

They stopped and Dean pulled out, climbing fully onto the bed and lying down. Rolling over, Pam pushed herself onto her hands and knees before crawling towards him. She lowered her head and took him between her lips. The taste of both her juices mixed with his was amazing and she sunk him to the back of her throat as her tongue ran up and down his length.

Rising back up so that she kneeled by his feet, Pam reached behind and released her basque. Freeing her breasts in the process so that they hung large and exposed in front of Dean. "I've never fucked a black guy before," she said as she worked her knees up until she straddled his hips, just below the cock.

"Really?" said Dean, "well you are handling it well." He smiled at the sight of Pam as she released her basque from her stockings as he used a thumb to rub her clitoris.

"Maybe I should have been."

Taking hold of Pam by the hips, Dean bucked his own and she slipped over the top of his cock and her hole; so wet and loose accepted him easily. She rode his cock hard, grinding herself deep onto him, her orgasm rising quickly for a second time. This time though there was no interrupting it and Pam let herself pant and groan as she reached the point of no return. "I'm cumming," she screamed as her body became wracked as if electricity coursed through her veins. Her hips pushed down hard onto Dean and it was enough for him as his balls tightened and he spurted his first load of thick white cum. His orgasm filled Pam's pussy as she, herself came hard onto his cock.

As her orgasm subsided, Pam fell forward onto Dean and the two of them kissed gently, their sweat covered bodies embracing. "I'd like to do that again?" Pam managed to say in between breaths.

Lifting her head up with his hand, Dean looked, into Pam's eyes, "I'm sure we can manage it." His response made them both smile and they kissed, "would you like a round 2?"

"Mmmmm" said Pam and they kissed again. A loud knock at the door shocked them both and they stopped kissing and stared at each other. Their eyes asked of each other the same question, who was it who was outside the room. The knocking came again, incessant and insistent, Dean and Pam lay there not moving. Hoping that their silence would make the person go away. As the door knocked a third time they both heard the sound that they most dreaded. The sound of a key in the lock, the sound of it turning, the creak of the door as it opened...

12