The Arrival

Story Info
She Came, She Saw, She Came.
929 words
3.78
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock on my door arises my senses and sends my mind racing. Could it be her, is she here already? I jump off my bed where I had been laying and race to the door. I peek out the peep hole and see your beautiful frame looking around waiting for someone to answer your knock. I compose myself with a quick deep breath and open the door with a smile. Taking you by the hand I lead you into my apartment and to my room, making small talk along the way.

As I guide you into the room in front of me, closing the door as I enter. Still a hold of your hand I pull you into me wrapping my arms around you tightly as my lips move to meet yours. My hands slide down to your hips as your arms wrap themselves around my neck.

As our lips passionately lock as my tongue slides around your mouth and finally meet and our kissing suddenly has a heightened passion. My hands quickly slide under your shirt and come to rest on the bare flesh of your stomach. Our lips unlock and mine slide to your lower neck. Licking your sweet skin along the way. I gently bite and lick your neck as my hands slide higher on your stomach. You raise your hands so I can slide the shirt over your head and taking that queue I do just that.

My mouth finds your cleavage as my hands wrap themselves around your bra-covered breasts. My hands glide around your chest and I can feel your nipples harden under my touch. Sliding my hands to your back I quickly unsnap your bra. I pull away slightly and move my lips back up to meet yours as my hands massage your chest. Quickly your hands move to the bottom of my shirt and swiftly remove it from my body. Our bear chests press firmly together and we can feel our hearts racing and our body heat rising.

I pull you to the bed and we both lower ourselves onto it, your body positioned on top of mine. You push me down as you rise up and move back off the bed. Swiveling your hips you tease me as you slowly slide your pants off your body. A little angelic smile lights up your face and your pants hit the floor. You crawl like a cat over to me as I lay on the bed. Straddling me with you legs you reach down and un-button my jeans, sliding them off of me to my mid-thigh, enough to expose a rather stiff cock straining the fabric of my boxer shorts.

I grab your hips and roll you on your back. My hands slide down your body, fingertips slowly feeling ever inch of you body until they reach your panties. Grabbing the tops of both sides I quickly remove them and toss them to the floor. I dive into your chest and begin to suck and lick your nipples with abandon. My hands slides in between your legs massaging your inner thigh and ever so slowly moving upward, fast enough so you know where I'm headed, slow enough so you have something to look forward to.

I can feel the heat as my hand slides higher and in one quickie motion I slide two fingers inside of you. My lips move up to meet yours in a kiss as your breath quickens slight moans escape from your mouth. My fingers slowly move in and out while my thumb massages your clit. I pull my lips off of yours and trace a line with my tongue down your body, stopping at your nipples and gently sucking on them, moving on to your stomach and panty line. Sliding down to your upper thigh my tongue traces circles and figure eights from the outer part of your thigh to the inner part. My tongue slides it way up your inner thigh to where your leg meets your hip. Licking up and down with long luxurious licks. Finally my tongue slides to your clit, licking it at first quickly, and then slowly. As my tongues flicks your clit, two of my fingers slide inside of you and begin to massage you from the inside.

Your hands scramble to my hips and you slide my pants off, with a little help from me. My boxers are the next thing to be removed and they join your underwear on the floor. Our bodies press firmly against one another's as my cock slides easily inside of your wet pussy. Our bodies begin to rock in time with each other every thrust by me met by an upward thrust by you. Our bodies seem to become one as we press against each other tightly. By now you and I are moaning softly as our hips rock back and forth my cock sliding deeply into you. Our breathe quickens further as we both near climax. I whisper in your eye, "come with me", to which you let out a loud moan. At that I quicken my thrusting pace and your hips begin to move faster as well.

Our climax comes at almost the exact same instance. I grab your hips and push deeply into you pressing our bodies even tighter together, I can feel your body spasm. As we finish our orgasms we peel our bodies apart. I role over to behind you, my arm coming over you pulling you into me as we fall into a deep and serene sleep.