The Arrival

Story Info
A story about the arrival of her Master.
3k words
3.87
10.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel awoke on the morning of her Master's arrival, nervous and worried about how he'd perceive the state of both her and her flat, struggling to get out of the comfortable warmth of her bed, which felt so massive with just her in it she went and started to run a bath to start the preparation for the day ahead...

Getting the oils ready she started running a bath, a nice hot one, to soak away and nerves and lingering depression she'd been feeling. This morning was about making her body smell nice, smooth and sexy. She'd enjoy it, she knew. She knew he would appreciate it too.

The bath run and ready, testing the temperature she got in, feeling the warmth envelope her and relaxing she settled in to soak. After a short time she started to prepare her body, by first shaving all the body hair she could manage smooth, making sure her legs would be smooth and silky in the stockings she knew he loved. Finally washing her hair and making sure it smelled lovely she washed herself down, making sure she was clean between her legs ready for him later.

Getting out of the bath and drying off, she wrapped her warm dressing gown around herself and went to relax with a cup of tea before getting on with tidying the flat prior to his arrival later that afternoon.

Relaxing with a cup of tea she started to think of what lay ahead, smiling at the thoughts that came to mind. The next few days would be fun and interesting she was sure. Thinking about what lay ahead for her she felt herself tingling and getting moist.

Shaking herself out of her daydream she got up and started to get on with making sure the flat was tidy. It wouldn't do for him to get back to her flat with her only to find it a mess, he'd surely be cross with that and she'd get a stern telling off she was sure.

Satisfied that she'd done as much as was possible in the time left, she went to get herself ready according to his instructions.

He'd specified stockings and suspenders, he loved them, which was fortunate as she did too, very much so. She hated tights with a passion, but stockings had an alluring feel that made her feel sexy. She adored her legs being stroked when she wore stockings, second only to the feel of being stroked when wearing latex she found. He also preferred her to wear skirts, so she had selected a long velvet skirt, very soft and lovely to stroke, she felt he'd like that. She would finish it off with a pair of boots, a nice sexy bra and a jumper to keep her warm.

Having got the clothes she'd wear to meet him ready, she went to brush her hair and make sure it was nicely presented, before moving onto her makeup. She didn't wear makeup very often, whether out of laziness or depression or both she couldn't remember, but she wanted to take the time to make a bit of an effort for him, she felt he'd like that. It was very important to her that he liked how she was presented.

Choosing a cherry coloured lipstick with some lip gloss and some subtle red and violet eye shadow. She then painted her nails to a close match to the lipstick and satisfied went and checked the bedroom was suitably tidy and ready, she was sure she'd spend time there tonight and the rest of the weekend to come...

At approximately two PM her phone buzzed, it was her Master, he was nearing his destination and would be there soon. She raced around doing a final inspection of the flat. It would have to do, it was too late to do anymore now.

She got herself dressed, made sure everything looked right, zipping her boots on, she grabbed her coat, bag and keys and headed to her car, feeling nervous and excited at the same time.

She got in, and started her car, willing it to coax into life. The car started and ready she headed to the station to await her Master's arrival.

She waited in her car in the station car park till her Master sent her a message telling her his train had arrived. She got out, locked the car and headed to wait for him in the station concourse. Shaking slightly with nerves as she waited she finally spotted him.

Her heart racing she walked towards him slowly, hugging him tightly, allowing him to feel her bum through her coat and skirt, knowing that he'd feel she had only a suspender belt and no panties on. Knowing that made her feel moist between her legs, it wasn't something she usually did, but knowing he had ordered her not to wear panties excited her.

He kissed her, gently but passionately, she felt herself relax into it and then led him to her car.

Directing him to her car, she felt excited knowing what was ahead.

They got in, before she could start the car he was on her, stroking her hair, kissing her and feeling up the inside of her thigh, feeling the stockings underneath the velvet. She felt herself getting turned on and very moist, but knew her feelings couldn't be satiated here in a public car park in the middle of the day.

He decided they should go do a little shopping prior to heading back to hers, so she drove to the car park nearer town, and chose the one under the cinema, so the option was there to catch a film later if the fancy took him.

He'd decided he wanted to get her a nice blouse and some nice panties, so she led him to various places, feeling excited all the time, with a touch of nerves all the same.

Satisfied with the purchases, he decided it was time to get sometime to drink and eat, they headed to a little cafe to get a cup of tea to chat, him knowing full well she was wearing no panties as he smiled at her. She felt herself eager to get somewhere secluded and ask him to fuck her, she was feeling so horny, but here wouldn't do. Every time he touched her, she felt an electric shock between her legs fire it felt like.

They decided to then catch a film, she knew he'd want to sit in the back row and feel her up, she felt excited and nervous by the prospect. Such things were so new to her, but she'd dreamed of them for years.

As the film ran, he stroked her legs, reaching under her skirt and stroking the tops of her stockings underneath, stroking her inner thighs, he could feel the moistness as he got so near, she was desperate for him to touch her pussy, but knew he wouldn't, not yet. Squirming in her seat, he took her hand and placed it in his trousers, directing her to feel his penis, erect and ready, stroking it gently she could feel he was excited as she was.

He stroked her hair and neck, stroking her breasts underneath her jumper, pinching her nipples gently through her bra. She was feeling more and more turned on, her focus on the film forgotten. He kissed her passionately and deeply, probing with his tongue, as she continued to explore with her hand in his trousers.

After the film ended, she walked, a little unsteady now due to his stimulation back to the car with him, getting in, he grabbed her hair and pulled her in for a snog again. She felt really turned on by his forcefulness and gave into his passionate snog.

He directed her to drive to her place. Feeling herself shake a little, she breathed deeply and steadied herself. Crashing her car with him in it really wouldn't do!

Arriving back at her place took only about 5 or 10 minutes, as she didn't live very far from the city centre, but far enough away to keep it nicely at bay and still be close enough to head to other places easily.

She lead him upstairs and into her kitchen, taking her coat off and taking his and hanging them up. She offered him a drink, but before she got a reply he was groping and snogging her and she felt powerless to stop him, and loved it she found. He probed with his hand into her groin first on top of her skirt, then inside it. He could tell how moist she was.

He lifted her jumper off, as she directed him into the living room to the sofa. He was admiring her breasts held firmly in her bra, he told her to take her boots and skirt off so he could admire her in just bra, stockings and suspenders. She complied slowly, wiggling her bum at him as she lowered her skirt, dancing a little for him, enjoying it. She sensed he was enjoying it too.

He directed her to kneel before him, and as she did so, unzipped his trousers, exposing his throbbing cock. He told her to suck it, when she hesitated he grabbed her hair and pushed her face to his cock. She stroked it at first with her fingers, feeling it throbbing and then started to lick it, taking it into her mouth and sucking gently at first, then with more force and licking the tip of his cock with her tongue as she did so, nibbling a little too. He was definitely excited now. He was running his hands through her hair, and she was enjoying it too.

After a time, he pulled her off of his cock, and she gasped for air just enough to breathe before he lifted her up to snog her again.

After that he told her to lead her to her bedroom. Taking him by the hand she led him upstairs to her bedroom.

He told her to lay down on the bed, as she did so he could see her bum cheeks exposed to him. He spanked her gently, she jumped at the shock of it at first, but enjoyed it the more he spanked her. He then grabbed her wrists, placing cuffs on each one in turn, and then tied her to the bed with rope. She tested her new bonds, unable to escape, she felt turned on by it. Finally he blindfolded her.

He continued to spank her, she felt her buttocks getting warmer with each successive spank.

Then he started to run his hands across her buttocks and down her thighs. Probing with his fingers he reached under and felt her wet pussy, the touch made her gasp.

He then started to flog her buttocks, gently at first, she loved being flogged, he then flogged her shoulders a bit, being careful not to hit her lower back as he knew she hated that due to her back problems. He ran his fingers down her spine, and she felt herself tingling at his touch. He continued to flog her until she felt her shoulders and buttocks were very warm. The sound intensified by her being blindfolded. She wondered idly between thwacks what the neighbours might possibly think, then she realised she didn't really give a damn what they thought, she was enjoying herself, others be damned she thought!

She felt him move away again, rubbing her buttocks with his hand, pinching the warm patches where he'd spanked and flogged her buttocks. Sensing she'd started to relax he spanked her hard, she yelped with surprise at the force of the spank and the pain. But despite yelping he knew she loved it, he knew she was a pain slut and craved pain.

She next felt the sharp slap as he hit her with the tawse, the thud as the twin strips of tough leather hit her buttocks felt deafening to her ears, her hearing as with her touch heightened by the lack of ability to hear. She did so love sensory deprivation.

Then he hit her with it again, harder this time, she felt a muttered "bastard" escape her lips, he spanked her hard for that, but she didn't care she loved it all the same.

He then undid the rope holding her in place and turned her over and re-tied the rope, once again holding her in position on her back this time. As he did so she felt him grab one of her breasts painfully, pinching the nipple, she moaned softly, and he did it again, directing her to moan louder for him, she complied, feeling herself get more moist all the time. He then ran his hands around her chest, across both breasts, pausing before trailing them gently over her erect nipples, she moaned each time he touched her now very sensitive nipples. He continued to run his hands over her body, stroking her neck and running his hands through her hair. Her sense of touch heightened by her inability to see due to the blindfold he'd put on her. She felt his hands stop and then heard him move away, she wondered what he was up to now. Uncertain she wriggled around a bit, but couldn't hear him, he was being silent.

Then suddenly he touched her pussy, which had been aching and getting more moist with every touch of her body. He gently probed her clitoris, stroking it, then worked his fingers towards her vagina, probing the entrance gently, stroking her from vagina to clitoris with his hands. All this time she was squirming and moaning. He then whispered in her ear "do you want me to make you cum?" nodding desperately as she so wanted the release orgasm would give her. He said then "well you'll have to wait a while longer". Frustrated she gyrated her hips to push against his probing hands more, trying desperately to make his touch harder and more forceful. He resisted, she heard him laugh softly.

He then walked away again, for several minutes, although with the blind fold on she was sure it felt like hours the room was silent as she lay there squirming, silently begging for him to finish her off. She then heard a noise she couldn't at first place, then it came closer, then she realised he'd found one of her vibrators, it was buzzing, he ran it along her skin, across her nipples, she moaned as the vibrations went through her erect nipples. She could hear the buzzing, she was silently begging for him to take it to her clitoris. But he didn't, instead teasing her he ran it along her skin some more. She groaned in a mixture of pleasure and annoyance.

Finally he touched it gently to her pussy, near yet so far from her clitoris, she moved her hips trying to get it to touch her clitoris, but he resisted and ran it gently across the opening of her vagina, she squirmed with the excitement and frustration.

Then she heard the noise stop. He whispered in her ear "do you want me to fuck you?" she nodded, "beg then, slut" he responded with.

She hated begging, he knew it, but she desperately wanted him to fuck her, she needed the release. So she complied, begging him to bend her over and fuck her bum, she loved anal sex, and he also knew this.

He took her blindfold off and undid the rope and directed her to place a condom on his throbbing cock, she did so, gently stroking it as she did so. He then told her to rub lubricant on it, she again complied. Then she put some on her bum, and directed him towards her bum.

Gently he probed her bum with his cock, at first probing the edge and then finally entering her, he pushed gently at first, building up intensity and then she felt him enter her fully, felt his cock inside her, she gasped, and moaned aloud. He was then thrusting in and out of her, she loving it, he then groped her wet pussy with one hand, finally touching her throbbing clitoris, rubbing it first gently, then harder and harder. She felt herself build in excitement, enjoying the dual sensation of cock in her bum and fingers on her clitoris. She could feel an orgasm build inside her, she was so close, just a little more.

Then he slowed down, and she gasped with frustration as she was so close to orgasm she so desperately craved. Then he thrust his cock into her bum harder and harder, until finally, she was overcome by a massive orgasm, moaning loudly with the feeling of bliss that overtook her body, her buttocks clenching her pussy gushing as she came all over his hand still on her clitoris. She rocked with the strength of the orgasm. And then feeling exhausted flopped onto the bed, him still with his cock in her bum. Finally she'd had the orgasm she'd so craved all day and evening.

He carried on fucking her till he too was spent, she was only partially aware of his presence, as spaced out by the power of her orgasm as she was.

Then she was laying on her side, being cuddled and held by him. She felt so safe and warm and protected. Smiling at him, kissing him gently she fell asleep in his arms...

...Only to wake with a start when he zapped her with the violet want, gently running it through her hair and down her back to her now warm buttocks, tracing with it along her legs. She yelped with surprise as he rolled her over and touched her nipples with it. The shock tingling along her skin, intensified as he kissed her holding the contact probe in his hand. He then touched it gently to her clitoris, which was wet and sore from the actions of earlier, and it made her jump and yelp in surprise as he finally turned it off and told it was told for her to sleep, holding her in his arms she again fell asleep, a contented smile upon her face.

TO BE CONTINUED...?