The Arrival: Let...

Story Info
Eric & Tamara begin a weekend of sexual adventure.
1.3k words
4.11
16.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Arrival: Let The Games Begin

Eric and Tamara were married. Unfortunately it wasn't to each other. Fate brought them together. And love and their hunger for variety brought them closer. Their appetites for sexual fulfillment were unquenchable. Thus, their desires for each other grew stronger every day. They tried new things constantly, the bolder the more exciting. It was this thirst for new adventure that kept their excitement at a peak. And it is Tamara's insistence on leading Eric to new and bolder situations where our story begins.

Tamara was in her mid-thirties. Caught in a relationship that proved futile, she set out to conquer boredom and fate handed her Eric, another casualty of a relationship missing key ingredients. Together they discovered romance, lust and adventure.

"Honey. I'm flying into town tomorrow. My flight arrives at 4:20. Can you pick me up?" Tamara had a habit of planning spontaneous trips and this was no exception. She loved surprising Eric and he loved to drop everything for another visit from his lover. She knew he was in a position to drop everything for a weekend of crazed sex and tender romance. And he didn't disappoint.

"Sure baby," Eric replied on the other end of the line. "I'll be there with bells on and a hard cock." Eric, approaching those middle age years where men question their sexual prowess, was always shocked at how Tamara's sexual appetite kept him young at heart and able to keep up with her energetic pace.

4:20 arrived and the flight was on schedule. Tamara gathered her bags and met Eric with a deep kiss and a hug that would definitely be classified as bearish. He grabbed the larger of the 2 bags and commented on her flight attire. A short skirt and low cut top showed off her finer points and to top it all off, Tamara leaned into Eric's ear and whispered, "Honey, I shed my panties 20 minutes ago."

This single comment caused the blood in Eric's body to reposition itself, resulting in his cock to grow exponentially and threaten to break from his pants by itself. Expectations grew as Eric's Chevy Blazer came into view. As the bags dropped and Eric's key turned in the lock, Tamara took this opportunity to let her hand snake between his legs and cup his crotch.

"Baby, I've missed you so much." Was her throaty comment as she turned Eric around, planted a deep kiss and pushed her tongue past his lips. Eric's hands dropped below her hemline and worked up under her skirt. Standing behind the open passenger door they were hidden from view by all but the most curious of passerby, most of who were oblivious to the growing passion in the airport lot. Squeezing her ass cheeks and wandering to the front of her thighs, his hands stroked that erogenous part of her inner thigh and slowly worked up to her freshly shaven mound. As his fingers found that moist fold where Tamara's wetness began, she moaned softly, readjusted her stance and spread her legs oh so slightly. Kissing him deeply she felt his fingers stroke a few times then enter her. Just a bit at first then deeper, one finger then 2 and then 3. Oh, she was so wet and as his fingers spread slightly she gasped at how full she felt.

"Release me." Eric pleaded as Tamara's hands continued to play with his still entrapped cock. Her fingers fumbled with the zipper as her mind still played homage to their interlocked tongues. Finally she was rewarded with a hot, throbbing cock that felt so wanting of her grip. She slowly stroked his shaft, the pre-cum running over her fingers as her pussy relished in the deep strokes of a 3 finger massage. She maneuvered herself around and bent forward grabbing the passenger seat of the Blazer. Spreading her legs she growled, "Fuck me hard baby! I want you now! I cant wait a second longer."

With a single stroke he was inside, pumping furiously, hands grabbing her tits as she pushed back towards him. Fingers splayed and palms flat she pushed against the seat to meet his powerful thrusts, balls slapping her ass as his long deep strokes seemed to find the ends of the depths of her wet hole. Throwing her head back she moaned. Eric pushed into her hard. Long strokes that found their limits deep and pulled back until just the tip of his cock head was still inside her. Then back to the end of his shaft in one smooth and powerful stroke. As always they were overcome by the time between their visits and the first fuck was always fast, hard and quick. Lovemaking was reserved for encore performances.

Tamara let her hand sneak occasionally to her clit. To feel his wet cock move in and out, squeezing his shaft between her fingers and hearing him gasp at her touch. Her approaching orgasm engulfed her mind and nothing else mattered. Oblivious to the few people that searched for their cars just a row away, their bodies met each other in slaps of passion. She liked it hard and liked it fast. Eric was not one to disappoint. His cock filled her and her wetness ran down his legs as he hung on to her hips and pulled himself deep into her.

Eric sensed her approaching orgasm. As her head started to arch backwards his fingers found her hair. Intertwining her blonde strands he pulled gently at first then with more authority. Her hips thrust backwards harder the more he pulled back on those luscious locks. Animalistic thrusts as his cock pounded deeper and harder, her moans became louder drawing looks from passerby just a row away, not quite sure of what was happening behind the open passenger door.

"Eric!!! I'm there!!" she moaned as a wave of bliss crashed over, her body showing the spasms of her always-intense orgasms. Fueled by the gasps of his lover Eric felt his own orgasm approach. Just a few more strokes and before Tamara felt her breath returning, his legs started to stiffen.

Tamara recognized his tell tale sign of approaching release. Quickly she pulled forward and spun around. Dropping to a half squat she quickly grabbed his pulsing cock with one hand and his ass with the other. Gripping him firmly she stroked his hot cock, milking the impending load to a grand finale.

"Fill my mouth." She begged. "I want to taste you." Tamara loved to taste his cum. And she particularily loved to watch Eric stroke himself while he came nto her mouth.The site of Tamara waiting for his release was too much for Him to hold back any longer. The open mouth and those 2 blue eyes that seemed to beg him to complete caused Eric's cum to rise from his balls and exit into her waiting mouth and and onto her flagging tongue. His hands still tangled in her hair, Eric emptied his load and reveled in the sight of the pooling puddle of cum which she expertly extracted and held on her tongue, for what seemed like ages before she curled her tongue backwards, swallowed and smacked her lips.

"Thank you baby. I missed you so much." She mused.

Spent, they both stood up and rearranged their clothing. Back to respectability, they glanced around to see if they had been discovered. Eric finished throwing the bags in the back of the Blazer and the back hatch slammed shut. As the vehicle's motor started and the Blazer left its parking spot it rolled past 2 pair of wide eyes peering over their open trunk lid. The couple looking at each other as it drove by, not uttering a word but the eyes said it all! The eyes that had witnessed the passion that occurred in the parking lot of the airport.

"Is this what I have to look forward to this visit?" Eric asked as he started to stroke Tamara's thigh as they rolled down the highway.

"Our fun has just begun." She replied.

To Be Continued...