The Art Class

Story Info
Ella is new to nude modelling.
5.9k words
3.85
41.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was going to be the first time Ella had posed nude and though it was for her art class and therefore appropriate she was still apprehensive as she waited. It wasn't as if she were a prude or that no one had seen her body it was just that no one had seen it for a while and she was aware as she followed Leslie, who had just finished her hour posing up on to the little podium, of how compact and tidy her classmate's forty something body was and how, well, flabby hers was in comparison.

On stage she had stood nervously in her white robe while Mrs Jacobs the Instructor decided on her pose. She had nodded at Ella who had loosened the sash and pushed the robe off her shoulders to be suddenly naked. Her Instructor gave her a reassuring smile which made her feel a whole lot better then got her into her pose.

She was made to stand face on to the class, right foot pointing ahead, left foot a little way forward and pointing out, left hand on the back of her head and right hand on her hip.

She had smiled as she stood there and when Mrs Jacobs had asked her what she found so funny she told her she thought she looked like a gay waiter who couldn't remember where he left his car keys. Her classmates had roared but Mrs Jacobs who had actually spent a lot of time trying to think of a pose to show Mrs Hutchins (Ella) off to best advantage had looked hurt and Ella made a mental note not to pass any more comments.

It had been bizarre though having people she knew at the Supermarket or had met walking down the road closely examining one or both of her breasts or her pubic area then go back to their easels to "get it right" After a few minutes she had relaxed and felt comfortable with being looked at; in fact she was soon rather enjoying it.

Mrs, or actually "Mrs" (as she had never actually married)Jacobs was impressed; most women are intimidated when they pose nude and can't wait for it to be over but clearly no so with Mrs Hutchins. She had, in Dolly Jacob's opinion, a classically voluptuous body: big breasts, wide amply padded hips a big bottom, shapely arms and legs and a long neck. She must have been quite a catch when she was young she thought aware of that tensing in her stomach- she was getting turned on again.

Ella's hour passed and it ran on into the next mode's slot. Bruce, the next one to take a turn. had had a full body shave in anticipation but his nerve gave out at the last minute and it was a relief for Dolly to let him stay in his robe. She hadn't minded instead she had enjoyed having the sensual Mrs Hutchins up there just that much longer. She was beautiful was Ella; in her fifties now she was still a head turner.

"Tweak your nipples Ella," she called midway through what should have been Mr Stage Fright's session.

"Like this," and Ella was astonished to see Mrs Jacobs unbutton her shirt, fish a breast out and roll the nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

What a strange thing to do; Ella was well aware of how to tweak her nipples and didn't need to be shown, so why; unless she fancied her. Women often did for some reason, not that she encouraged them although she had had some great sessions in years gone by.

"Oh, OK? Like this?"

And she deliberately went a stage further cupping her right breast and pulling it up to her mouth. She sucked loudly on her nipple then let her hand go and the big breast hung from her lips as she sucked.

The class stopped painting.

She switched breasts and her left bosom got the same treatment. The room was now almost completely silent; the only noise being the sound Ella was making sucking her nipple. Now she pulled her lips back to show the nipple held between her teeth then opened her mouth a little to let the breast flop back down. There was the sound of a collective breathe out and the brushes started moving again.

When she looked up she noticed that Mrs Jacobs was watching her intently; not only was she watching her intently she was also still quite openly tweaking her own nipple. She was quite attractive really, late thirties, tall, very slender with almost haughty features and hair cut rather shorter than Ella thought really suited her.

"No question who'll be wearing the strap on," she had thought and another of those mysterious smiles appeared on her face. Mrs Jacobs had seen the look and tilted her head to the side to make eye contact. She got the merest flicker of Ella's eyebrows back and felt as though a great jolt of electricity had passed through her.

The wetness was there already; so was that tenseness. She had to watch herself, had to make sure she gave nothing away. And so she had gone from easel to easel suggesting here, pointing out flaws in techniques with suggestions for how to improve in others until it was four o'clock and the session was over.

There was a cup of tea afterwards and to her delight Ella had remained nude as she mingled holding her coffee mug in the one hand and a muffin in the other. One of the guys had mentioned that she could get dressed now and she had pouted and asked in a pretend hurt voice if he didn't like looking at her body-now?

Not once had she looked at her but Dolly knew the words were for her and she went to stand next to her.

"Derek, Ella is aware of her nudity dear; she is in that wonderful frame of mind when a woman is comfortable and relaxed in her naked state. No one finds Ella's state of undress distressing do they?"

Derek certainly didn't, of that Ella was quite sure; he had been rubbing down the front of his trousers while painting her and even now she saw the telltale sign of a bulge down there.

None of the others did either and Leslie was regretting her decision to get dressed feeling that she too could have been comfortable and relaxed having everyone look at her too if she were to somehow be nude again as well. Dolly had glanced across at her and recognized the telltale signs.

"Leslie darling, we have forgotten all about you, haven't we?" she asked directing the attention on to her first model.

"Oh that's OK," Leslie got out, not knowing what she should say in the situation.

"Oh but its not, Bruce here wasn't up to posing today, nerves Bruce?"

He felt he had been let off the hook and nodded.

"You weren't so nervous you couldn't spend the last two hours with one hand on your cock and the other on the brush though; were you?"

He went bright red; the smock he wore as a next model allowed him to put his hand under and he had given himself what he thought was a secret wank. Only it hadn't been secret at all and other than old Mr Benjamin who was due to pose for the class in two sessions time everyone had been aware of Bruce's handiwork.

The class members were startled; her tone was now sharp and they sensed she was going in for the kill. They backed away.

"We'll make this the last time for you shall we Bruce? I'll see that the balance of your fees are refunded but I know your type Bruce; a sneaky little ferret of a man you are here to perv at the women; you're not here for the art at all. You are disgusting Bruce, your clothes are through there I believe, go and get dressed. You can see your own way out, I'm sure."

Bruce, crushed, wandered to the door and went through to the men's changing room.

"Fucking cunt!" he thought viciously but he said nothing and presently they heard the sound of the front door open and click shut again.

No one had said a word until they heard the door click shut then the room erupted.

'Oh thank God he's gone!" Miss Martin's (second model, session two) had declared.

"I was watching him, filthy pervert," she spat out and the others shared her dislike of the unpopular Bruce.

Dolly let the talk die down then went back to Leslie.

"Sweetie would you like to undress again? It's a curious feeling that one I think you're going through at the moment. I'd like you to; I think it's really important that we get to be comfortable being nude in a group because I tell you what it's a lot more pleasant painting a happy and contented nude than a nervous one."

Leslie had nodded then moved over to the side and quickly stripped off. She loved it but she knew she had opened a little down there and hoped after Mrs Jacob's dismissal of Bruce that she wouldn't get in trouble. She didn't, Mrs Jacobs taking her arousal in her stride and putting a reassuring hand on her back to guide her over to stand next to Ella. They felt for each others' hand and squeezed as a gesture of solidarity. The slim petite Leslie with the small firm breasts and shaved next to the voluptuous slightly hairy Ella. Leslie seeming to be just a little bit nervous in her nudity while Ella looked so at home in hers.

Mr Benjamin might have been old but the fire hadn't gone out completely and his hand strayed to his trousers. Another art teacher might have had a quiet word but another art teacher might not have been a lesbian in an advanced state of arousal either and Mrs Jacobs guided Mr Benjamin to his things then showed him the door advising him the class was ending due to budget cuts unfortunately.

Will there be another one start up? Possibly- but sadly not in the foreseeable future. Yes it was a pity but there you go, everything is money money money these days. Mind the steps, take care now.

She returned to find the two ladies due to model next session were now also nude.

"so they could get a feel for being like this in front of the others" Ella had told her.

"Wow! Thank you Miss Martin and you too Mrs Martinez, how are you enjoying it?"

'Invigorating," Mrs Martinez responded brightly with the hint of an accent.

"Oh amazing," Mrs Martin volunteered.

'Well then, let's see you. Stand over there side by side. Now then class; any thoughts?"

The class stared intently at Olive and Francesca. This part was unnerving and Olive could feel her face getting hot.

'You've got a lovely body Olive," Mrs Simpson (session three first model) announced and Olive stood that little bit straighter as she waited for her body to be praised.

'Do you work out at the gym? It looks like it."

"Oh a bit, I guess."

"Such a firm mid section, that holds your tits up really well too, huh?"

"Oh does it?"

"Oh God yes. Oh and you shave-"

"Wax"

"Oh my God, you wax? Oh that looks just divine- doesn't it hurt thought?"

"A bit but I think it's worth it to get this smooth look."

"I love it I think I'll get mine done when we leave here- oh gosh girls I'm getting a bit wet here, must be turning into a lesbian," and Mrs Simpson put her fingers over her mouth then pulled a face.

The others smiled but none of them laughed; they suspected they might just be as well.

Francesca had stood back- literally. She had pushed Olive a little bit forward and let her get the attention. In any case Francesca was here for her daughter Monica who at this moment was going to be driving their car here to pick her mom up.

Francesca didn't drive, there had been that accident, years ago now of course, but still she preferred if she didn't have to and so Monica did. She was an excellent driver too Monica; much better on the road than in relationships and Francesca was scouting this Art Class where the pupils had to pose nude when it was their turn to see if it was something that might get her daughter out of her shell.

She would make her come in when she knocked on the door. Meantime the attention had switched to her. Where Olive was a white girl with a body she had made through long hours at the gym and a little surgical help along the way Francesca was a classic Latin; full breasted, womanly hips, a naturally sensuous carriage, a blinding smile and eyes that could melt ice. She was comfortable being nude and confident of the impression she made.

Her daughter had shaved her before she brought her earlier on. That had been a performance; she hadn't wanted to but Francesca had insisted and finally she had given her the trim she wanted. She had left a half inch landing strip starting an inch and a bit above her otherwise perfectly shaved pussy. Monica had even had to shave round her mother's ass hole. Francesca had listened to her daughter's breathing and felt her touch, at the end her fingers had been so light Francesca had felt the cum forming inside her.

Just as the appraisal of her body finished there was a knock at the door.

'That will be Monica I assume?" Dolly said smiling and moving to the side to let Francesca go.

"Go and bring her in please Dolly," Francesca begged ", I will pay for her but I want her to do what we are here to do."

"And what would that be Francesca?" Dolly had asked and Francesca had put her head on the side and smiled at her. She smiled back then walked, feeling every eye on her butt. over to the door.

"Monica?"

"Um, yes. My Mom-"

'Wants you to come in," it was an order given sweetly and timidly the Latin Goddess's daughter came inside. She was nothing like her mother Dolly thought sadly, tall and skinny with no flash in the eyes no ready dazzling smile, just a plain girl who lived in her glamorous mother's shadow.

'Over here Monica sweetheart," her mother called and her stomach dropped as she saw that her mother was naked. Blushing now she went to stand beside her mother only to hear the other class members go on at length about what a beautiful body her mother had and. That's where they were stopped because the connection of beauty could not be made and aware they had put their foot in it they had stopped speaking and were now unable to find something else to speak about and break the uncomfortable silence.

'You're shaped like me really Monica," Olive told her inviting Monica to check her out in order to make her own decision.

In truth she was potentially like Olive but that was good enough and now the talk was how beautiful Olive was in a tall willowy way and how gorgeous Monica would be.

That was almost as bad as before and Ella, another bloody Goddess wandering around in her birthday suit Monica thought bitterly, came over to her.

"Monica might just be beautiful now guys," she said gently putting a naked arm round her new friend's daughter's waist.

It was an invitation for her to strip and Francesca shot Ella little smile of thanks.

'Yes darling, come on; if I can do it anyone can," she told Monica and with no alternative Monica undressed. When she was nude Francesca led her to stand by Olive so they could see the similarities.

They could and Monica glowed as her breasts, her legs, her butt, her pussy , her neck and every other part of her body were discussed in depth with the consensus being that she was truly beautiful even now so goodness knows how she would be once she had been along to the gym with Olive a few times.

She was standing relaxed and confident now holding hands with Olive for whom she had discovered she had feelings. Olive gave Monica's hand a little squeeze and immediately got a squeeze in return. Olive's pussy had been wet and was now leaking; she could feel the wetness trickle down the inside of her left thigh.

Derek had stood quietly to the side getting a great view of one naked woman after another but now he felt Mrs Jacob's hand on his back and knew he wasn't wanted just at the moment. He was kidding himself; he wasn't wanted at all.

Now it was all women and Dolly's plans were changing by the minute; she had expected to have an after hours tuition time with Ella and hopefully Leslie but now she had Olive, Francesca and her daughter Monica naked and horny as well. Olive clearly wanted to spend some quality time with Monica but from what Francesca had said she needed Monica to drive her home. It really was getting very complicated.

It was time she cleared the air.

"OK everyone, that's us. Thank you to our models today and thank you to Olive and Francesca and especially to the newest member of our group Monica."

Everyone clapped.

" I think its best if I am honest with you all, I am going to invite anyone who wants to to come with me to a Dungeon Lesbian Club. If you don't want to come or you have other plans no problems and I hope I'll see you here next Saturday. You all did really really well. Models; our thanks to you,"

There was another round of applause.

"Anyway I need you all to head out now so I can lock up and set the alarm. Once I've done that I'll go over to my car, the green Caprice, and if anyone wants to find out what it's all about you can meet me there.'

They milled around in the car park while she closed up. Olive wanted to take Monica along to this club Dolly had told them about while Ella and Leslie had talked about it and quite apart from being excited and flattered that this powerful woman wanted them to go with her and obviously fancied them they wanted to see what it was all about anyway.

The final numbers were six with Dolly, Ella, Leslie, Olive, Monica and Francesca heading along. To Ella's delight Dolly hooked her arm through hers while Leslie had just a few seconds to brood when Francesca linked arms with her too. And so they walked along the back streets to this club Dolly thought so much of.

"If she hadn't known where it was we would have walked straight past it," Ella had thought as they went in through an old single door into a dingy brick building and down a dimly lit passageway.

Dolly had stopped in front of a heavy looking wooden door, pulled her dress up and dragged her thong off right before their very eyes. Ella noted yet another one who shaved --or waxed possibly- and resolved to get something done about her "forest". In fact it was reasonably tidy, she had a bikini line shave and the "forest" wasn't too long anyway.

"Pants please," Dolly said brightly and held her arm out for them to be put on. There was a mass lifting of skirts and pulling down of panties and thongs which were threaded onto Dolly's arm. She knocked and tossed the underwear in a rubbish bin on the way through.(It was an underwear only rubbish bin but it was so nice to think, as a girl looked forward to a night of debauchery, that her knickers were off and thrown away right at the start).

They walked through into the club. The main area was a rectangle divided into two smaller ones by a path defined by two rows of posts on each side. This led to an open area in front of the bar with a dance floor to the left and a seating area to the right. At most of the posts a naked woman was secured; cuffed with her hands stretched high , one ankle cuffed to the pole and the other secured in some way that left her legs wide open.

Some of them were girls so young Olive thought there might be trouble if their IDs were asked for- and checked out. But she was a guest here and that would have been rude. Besides they were really pretty- then she saw one who looked just like her own mother. She wasn't -- her mother had died three years before but she looked like her.

Olive went over to her and Monica went with her. The sexy chicks had worried Monica who now had quite a thing for Olive but this older lady would surely be no threat. She watched as Olive slapped the woman's face- hard. Just like that, slap on one side, slap on the other and the look the woman gave her, so adoring; God that was amazing. Olive had kissed her holding her chin in one hand to control her head then giving her a long sloppy kiss and while she kissed her she tickled her. The woman was jerking as her armpits were tickled and her sides, under her chin, everywhere- including down there.

She was loving it the lady was and Monica felt flat watching her. But then Olive had abruptly turned her back on the woman who was craving more of her attention to press her body against Monica's.

"There's a free post over there sweetie, how about you strip off and I tie you up there."

"Oh God! Would you?" Melanie asked excitedly- her mood now suddenly changed.

12