The Art of Ball Stretching

Story Info
Your man will love this too.
1.5k words
4.48
175k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thinking
thinking
88 Followers

Most guys really love having their balls played with, whether it is licking, sucking, stroking, tying them up or yes, even stretching them. Ball stretching is considered to be an extremely pleasurable activity, and is becoming very popular in advanced sexual play. If you are new to the idea of ball stretching, you may wonder just why any man would want to do that. That's a valid question.

Ball stretching creates a unique sensation on its own. Nevertheless, the most common goal of such an activity is to experience orgasm with the balls stretched. As a man nears and has his orgasm, the scrotum attempts to contract and pull the testicles up towards the body. Any mild resistance to this, such as having your balls stretched, causes a prolonged and much more intense orgasm than normal. It is truly unbelievable and is extraordinarily erotic. As the man reaches orgasm, he cums and cums and cums and shoots for miles. The reason for this is because the balls are unable to retract very far back into the body during orgasm even though the body tries to pull harder and harder, intensifying the orgasm.

To check out ball stretching, you might investigate some sex toys on the market. Ball stretchers and parachutes are straps of various sizes that go around the top of the scrotum horizontally, forcing the balls down into the stretched position. These include close snapped leather cylinders, double-ringed cock rings that are combined with ball stretchers, and other devices that will separate the balls while stretching them out at the same time. Parachutes are parachute-shaped devices with a hole in the middle for the scrotum to pass through, with the parachute itself resting on top of the balls. Ball weights are then hung from chains below the parachute. Weights can also be hung from arrangements of chain or rope attached to the scrotum.

If you are not interested in experimenting with expensive gear right off the bat, you can always try using a 3-foot length of soft nylon cord, or a medium weight shoestring, to tie off your balls and attach light weights. Just a modest strap around the top of the scrotum will have the effect of trapping the balls and preventing them slipping out of range. It's best not to use the thin or hard cords, as they might bite too hard. The easiest way is probably by looping the near end of the rope around the base of both the shaft and balls. The serves as an anchor as you slowly wrap the cord around the ball sac in a gradual stretch. Your goal is to eventually tie the 2 ends together at the bottom where the weights are hung. 


Let me explain the technique further. First your wife (or girlfriend) needs to go to a sewing shop or craft store and get a 3/16 inch diameter cord about 2-3 feet in length. I think in the trade it's called sash cord. Even a 2-3 foot cotton shoelace will work adequately. Then it's off to the grocery to pick up a quart of milk. No milk isn't part of the activity but you'll want to use the plastic container, which includes a small handle, to fill with water to act as the ball weight. Very easy on the entertainment budget huh?

For the next part, a sexy warm shower together is a really great start since it allows a guys balls to get really loose and dangly. In any case, it's dangly balls you want. Now you just have to stand in front of her, spread your legs slightly, and she is going to make a simple loop in the center of the cord and slip that loop over your balls while positioning the cord so it hangs from the rear of your scrotum. She should go slowly and gently tighten the loop.

Once the cord is positioned, and the loop slightly tightened above your testicles, she needs to attach the empty milk container to the end of the string. She can then begin to fill the container with water. Gradually the water filled container gently begins to tug on your scrotum. As the full pull of the weight bears down, your balls should be fully bulged in the bottom of your scrotum, and they should be rotated forward slightly and very prominent as the string applies a constant pull to your testicular cords. You should tell her when you feel a healthy pull on your scrotum. The beauty of the milk container is that you can adjust the amount of water to just the right degree of tug. You will be able to tell her when enough is enough. (Note: Weights of 500g-1.5kg (1-3 lbs) should be enough to give sensation and be safe. FYI a quart of water weighs about 2 pounds, which is just about right for most men.)

When you feel that you have taken all the weight you can handle, allow her to massage your cock in a normal handjob fashion. You will notice a unique set of sensations as she does this and you might find yourself approaching orgasm a bit faster than usual. Nevertheless her goal should be to reach that edge, that delicious point of no return just before orgasm. If you can manage it, have her slow down her strokes as you feel your balls wanting to pull up. Your knees will probably get weak and after a while you won't be able to take any more. At this point have her stroke you vigoursly and you will shoot your white-hot semen everywhere. You will probably find this to be one of the most intense orgasms you have ever experienced. Now, you will be hooked on ball stretching. 



Surprisingly enough, many women enjoy giving pleasure to their men in this fashion. In fact, they enjoy it so much, that many are not only willing, but also excited to help men investigate other ball stretching devices and teasing techniques. A lot of women will go shopping with their boyfriends and husbands to find the latest and best in ball stretching devices. Women love putting the ball stretching devices on their men's balls. Some will start out doing it at the very beginning, while others work it out eventually in a sexy hot way. 


One couple I know (Lisa & Andy) actually makes ball-stretching sessions into a sexy role playing game. Lisa even has a full-fledged sexy outfit she wears when she and Andy are engaging in ball stretching sex. Lisa started this one night when Andy least expected it. She knew that he enjoyed ball stretching so she went shopping and bought a black leather corset, and black leather thigh high boots with very high heels. To make it even more fun, she bought a very nice parachute-stretching device with weights. 

That night, Lisa got all dressed up, and ordered Andy into the shower as soon as he got home from work. Upon getting out of the shower, Lisa ordered him to stand next to the bed, where she proceeded to tie his wrists behind his back with a silk scarf. Then she got out her little surprise for him. She made sure he was totally helpless as she attached the device to his balls. The excitement of the whole scene combined with the sensations produced by the ball-stretching device caused Andy's cock to become quite hard. Lisa used this to her advantage. Teasing Andy verbally, Lisa spoke to Andy in a sultry voice. She let him know that she was in charge, and that she would decide when he would cum. 



Andy said later, that he had never found anything so sexually exciting in his life. He loved both the control Lisa was taking and exerting over him, but also the way full feeling that he experienced from the apparatus she had attached to his balls. Lisa also added to this experience by performing the most sensuous handjob on him he had ever experienced.

The key thing to remember in ball stretching is that levels of tolerance vary enormously. Ball stretchers and weights aren't hazardous within reasonable limits, but don't get impatient and overdo. When you're playing with anyone new, always start out lightly with any kind of stimulation to the balls and increase the intensity gradually. With an established partner you can safely begin at a higher level and move faster, but you should still be very sensitive to his (or your own) reactions as you go along. The man must be able to let the woman know unmistakably when he's had enough. Do not leave the any genital bindings on too long and certainly not overnight - a good rule of thumb is to remove them every 20 or 30 minutes and allow the circulation to return to normal for a while.

Well that's it. I guarantee this will turn a man inside out. In any case it is really intense for a guy, and it's an awesome way for a girl to see some fantastic waterworks up close and personal. I guarantee you will absolutely love it to the max!

thinking
thinking
88 Followers