The Art of Cock Sucking Lesson 01

Story Info
A whore's view on blowjobs.
929 words
4.5
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When sucking dick, it's important to remember one thing. YOU LIKE SUCKING DICK. If you don't like sucking it, you should end this lesson immediately and return to your boring lifestyle. Sucking dick is just not for you. There's a million women that give blowjobs and don't like it. We're looking for a few good women who actually enjoy the artistry behind giving EXCELLENT HEAD. These will be the masters of their craft.

I always go into it with a general fighting stance. Meaning: one hand is for support and the other hand is free to fiddle with nipple, testicle or asshole. Whichever I prefer at the time. But rarely ever on both knees, because those are shot out. Being the master is tough work. It's taken years of training on these sad little broken kneecaps to perfect this procedure.

Once in a comfortable position, you must quickly scan the cock. Observe features and flaws. Admire it's texture and intricate vein work. It is something beautiful to behold. Each piece uniquely crafted for maximum enjoyment.


Each time I put someone in my mouth, there's a different mind frame to it. It's a mixture of the chemistry we originally felt, an ever-growing attraction, and finally the reality of sensation existing between us. This mingling of hormones creates the lust with which you must go after that root of their masculinity.

I like to stare down my penis. Not an evil stare. A very taunting stare. Because your cock and I already know that we like each other. It's you that have yet to find out how much you enjoy this. I can tell by your dick and how it skips and jumps and beats, how excited you are to have me taste you. I can tell by the flexing of your balls how close you are to showing me your appreciation. It's all there. If you just look.


Usually, I don't think about it. I just go down almost immediately to the bottom right out of the gate. I think that's because I have a slight ego when it cums to sucking cock. I know what I'm capable of, and I love the gasp that a man lets out when I go to the bottom, the very bottom, of his dick. While still placed in the deepest region of my throat, I reach out with the tip of my tongue to lick the topside of his sack. Just barely. Hey. I've got a lot in my mouth.

Any method can be used for this portion. Fast, fast, slow. Slow, slow, fast. I don't think about any of that at all. My focus is purely the head. Oh, you're feeling me around the base, and you'll feel me up the side, but the head is definitely where you will feel me most. While I'm using suction up and down the length of it, my tongue will be doing swirlies on your head. It will lap at that sensitive skin right underneath.


After combining the two together, I add another stroke. This one is a little special. It involves my hand. Over time, I've had cocks that didn't quite fit completely in my mouth, so I learned a special trick. You can use your hand, or any number of the digits on it, to act as an extra part of your mouth. It feels the same to the man. If not better.

After drenching the entire thing with my saliva, I go straight to the bottom then up slowly, making sure to add those fingers right beneath my lips. Instead of following your usual trail, you follow behind with a twist of the wrist from top to bottom. Always just below my lips, so that I get all the credit.



Warning!

You cannot use the finger trick if you cannot even accomplish simple mouth tricks. Also finger trick should never be used until almost ready for him to cum in your mouth. Or wherever. (You know which is my preference.)

The finger trick is a special skill not all women will be able to accomplish. Sadly, I've seen a lot of pitiful blowjobs. Women that become too tired, too quickly. Females afraid of anything passing their front teeth. Men and women who refuse to focus on nut-play (HA HA HA HA HA). But once mastered, these few techniques are wonderful tools for any headhunter's arsenal.



Also I would like to mention that the balls are a very important part of the body. They're extremely sensitive at times and require special love and attention. Everyone already knows that girls are usually opposed to balls. But WOMEN can fuckin handle them, I'm sure. Tell your man to wash them, and you'll be just fine. Balls are like snatch. You just got to clean them up more often to keep them fresh.

Now, that, in simple terms, is how you would give a masterful blowjob. But that's just me talking. Not like I know what I'm talking about. Not that I'm the MASTERHEAD or anything.


I'm known for my ability to give AMAZING HEAD. What I should be known for is my love of cock. Anyone who loves dick as I do knows no other way to give a blowjob, but to worship it. I love that term. Cock worship. Feels sort of like a holiday.


Okay. Of course, there's more to cum. If I spilled all of my cock loving secrets out in one lesson you would go home and never come back to school. And I do so love being the teacher.

RECESS!!