The Art of Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of us got drinks and continued talking non-stop for what felt like hours about everything that happened over the summer. A group of guys sat down next to us and started flirting. They bought us all drinks, but we declined. After they left we couldn't help but laugh. I missed my friends so much, it felt great to hang out again. All of a sudden I felt my phone vibrate. I glanced down at my phone and saw a text message from Parker. It read, 'Go outside'. Excitement rushed through all the nerves in my body. "Im sorry girls, I have to take this." I acted as though I got a phone call and mouthed that I would be right back. Once I was out of vision from my friends I quickly texted him back, 'where?'. Parker quickly sent back, 'meet me out back'. I put my phone back in my purse and opened the door to the alleyway at the back of the club. Parker was standing there leaning against the brick wall.

"What do you want?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"You. Right here, right now."

Parker took my hand and pulled my into a secured alcove partially covered buy trash bins and crates.

"Romantic," I said jokingly pointing to the scenery.

"This is all I could find last minute," Parker pulled me to him and planted a searing kiss on my lips. I melted against him at his touch.

"What have you done to me Parker? I can't believe I want this. Now. Outside in an alley."

"I am happy to give you everything you want, just lose the panties. Right now."

I slowly push the fabric down my legs and step out of my underwear. "Is this better?" I asked.

"Yes. I was going crazy inside watching every guy hit on you," He grabbed my panties and put them in his back pocket.

"Parker, I'm with you." I said it cupping his face with my hands.

"I know. I hate myself for being jealous over something so silly."

"It's not silly, if I saw a girl hit on you I would have lost my mind!" I laughed.

"Now where were we," he hissed.

He kneeled on the hard pavement before me, his breath caressing my thighs. His tongue slid up my thigh and brushed against my most sensitive place. I covered my mouth so people passing by would not hear me moan. His licking and sucking caused me to lose control and spiral towards ecstasy. My climax crashed over me in waves, making me shudder against him.

"You, in me... now." My words were forceful and needy. I felt if I didn't have his dick inside me soon I would spontaneously combust.

My back crashed up against the wall as Parker lifted me, opened me, and entered me with a powerful thrust.

"Please... don't stop," I pleaded. I buried my face in his neck to muffle my screams of pleasure. Parker's thrusts became more urgent, desperate and I responded by wrapping my legs tighter around his waist.

"Stay with me. Almost there," He cried.

"I can't. I need..." I couldn't finish my sentence as my second orgasm crashed over me.

Parker pulled out and his cum burst out all over the brick wall and the ground. He placed his forehead to mine and kissed me again. "You surprise me every time, Emily"

"I'm not sure I will be able to walk back into the club," I laughed rubbing my sore ass.

"Then don't go just yet. Stay with me," Parker looked up at me, "I swear I just came out here for a kiss... I didn't expect all this."

"Me either, but I'm not going to complain!"

"You just looked so good in the bar, I guess I couldn't help myself!"

Parker leaned in for another kiss. This kiss was different, it took my breath away. I leaned my forehead against his hen we pulled away.

"My friends are going to wonder where I've been..."

"You're right," He said reluctantly.

I smoothed my skirt and headed back into the bar, praying I didn't look too disheveled.

"There you are!"

"What took you so long?"

"Sorry. It was nothing." Whew crisis averted. We continued to drink and catch up for another couple hours. I was present, but all I could think about was Parker.

We were ready to leave and I texted Parker, 'I'm headed back to my apartment. Goodnight'

He texted back, 'are you leaving now?'

'yes' I replied.

'Don't lock your door' I read the text getting into the Uber with my friends. Emotions churned in me the whole way home. I felt cliché for thinking I was falling in love with Parker, after only just meeting a couple days ago, but it was true. I was in love with everything about him.

"Earth to Emily!" I heard Lisa say, "Rebecca and I are getting out here, have a goodnight!"

"We need to hang out again and meet the boyfriend!" Rebecca called as they stepped out of the Uber.

"Sounds great!" I called after them. It was still weird hearing the word boyfriend. Weird, but nice. The Uber driver drove me the rest of the way to my apartment and I felt like I was on cloud nine the entire way.

I entered my apartment, and left it unlocked for Parker. I went to my room and decided to change into my pajamas. I took off my makeup and washed my face. I didn't know how much longer Parker would be, so I turned on the TV in the living room and laid down on the couch.

In the morning I woke up in my bed, wrapped up in Parker's arms. I felt so safe and happy lying next to him.

"Good morning, baby," Parker said placing a kiss on my lips.

"Good morning," I said, "Did you carry me to bed last night?"

"When I got here you had fallen asleep on the couch. I turned the TV off and brought you to bed."

"Thanks, did you sleep well?"

"I sure did. I sleep well next to you."

"Me too," I said nuzzling my body closer to his.

"I don't know if I told you, but I have to go out of town for a medical conference this week."

"Do you have to?" I said trailing my finger down his chest.

"I'm afraid so, but I'll be back before you know it." He kissed my forehead and got out of bed. He changed his clothes and used the restroom. "Babe I gotta get going, we leave for the airport in 3 hours and I still have to pack."

I got out of bed and threw my arms around him, "I'll miss you!"

"I love you, Emily," He kissed me passionately as he pulled me into a strong embrace.

I felt happy tears gather in my eyes. "Oh Parker, I love you too!" He kissed me harder both of us smiling like crazy. He stepped back and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

I followed him to the door, "See you later! Have fun!"

"Thanks babe, I'll talk to you soon!" He hugged me once more before he disappeared down the hallway.

The week started off slow, classes were mundane and I hadn't heard from Parker since he landed in LA. I had art class on Thursday and I wondered who would be modeling, since Parker wouldn't be there. I sighed. I really missed him.

I walked into art class and was disappointed to see another male in the center of the room. He was good-looking, but definitely no Parker. I started drawing the male model, but the whole time I pictured Parker in my mind. Finally class was over and I retreated back to my apartment. In my room I found one of Parker's button-up shirts in a pile next to the bed. I picked it up and it smelled musky, just like him. I took off my shirt and wrapped myself in his fabric, hoping it would help me feel closer to him.

I started studying and within a few minutes I heard my phone ring. I looked down and it was Parker calling. I was so excited I slid my finger across the bar to answer, "Parker!"

"Hello gorgeous! How are you?" He said enthusiastically into the receiver.

"I'm good, just working on homework. I've missed you!"

"I hate being away from you. I wish I didn't have to be at this conference," he said.

"I know, I just wish you were here right now."

Parker cleared his throat, "what are you wearing?" His voice sounded husky and sexy, making you ache in all the right places.

"What do you want me to be wearing?" I asked him as I got up from my desk and laid down on my bed.

"Nothing would work for me," Parker said eagerly.

"That's too bad. I'm wearing one of your dress shirts. It smells just like you, so I'm not taking it off," I said into the phone.

I could hear him groan on the other end. "You're killing me, Emily!" He sighed, "Touch yourself for me... I need to hear you moan for me."

"Someone's a naughty boy!" I joked.

"Please... touch yourself nice and slow," he pleaded.

I reach down between my thighs and imagine it is Parker touching me. I stroke my clit slow and steady letting out soft whimpers into the phone. Parker whispered naughty words of encouragement through the receiver into my ear. "Come for me baby," he whispered. Within moments my hips were flying off the bed from the wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Parker..." His name flew from my lips as I reached orgasm.

"Oh Emily," he said quietly, "I love when you come for me."

"That felt good, but I wish you were here with me."

"Trust me, I'd be there right now if I could!"

"It's ok, I'll see you Saturday morning," I said excitedly.

"Only one more day of torture!"

You hang up the phone and end up falling asleep with the lights on. Saturday could not come soon enough.

Finally it was Saturday! Parker would be getting in from his flight any minute! I was still dressed in my PJs, but I couldn't wait to see him!

*Knock* *Knock*

Before he could knock a third time I opened the door and pulled him into an embrace. I kissed him all over his face, finally planting a warm, wet passionate kiss on his lips.

"God I missed you," Parker sighed closing the door behind him and dropping his suitcase.

He picked me up and spun me around kissing and caressing my body. We walked over to the living room and I pushed Parker onto the couch and straddled his lap before taking off my top. "I missed you!"

"Oh Emily, you have no idea!"

I rotated my hips so they brushed up against his erection in his pants. He inhaled with a gasp and nuzzled my breasts. I slid his hand up my back to the nape of my neck. He gathered a fist-full of hair and pulled me toward him for a passionate kiss. His other hand slid between my pajama shorts and my thighs. My body turned to molten lava at his persistent stroking. His fingers made their way to my sensitive, swollen clit sending electricity through my body. My need for him never lessens, every time we touch is like the first time. I fumbled with the buttons of his jeans to release his hard-on. I so desperately wanted him inside of me.

Parker laughed, "Let me get my shoes off first"

"Screw that. I want you inside me, now!"

Parker continued to laugh. He stood up while still holding on to me. I wrapped my legs around him to keep from falling off. Parker carried me back to my bedroom, a few feet away he tossed me onto the bed. It then became a race to see who could get naked first. I won. Parker stopped undressing to take in the sight before him. His eyes were dark with desire and you felt how much he wanted you. "I'm going to make you scream for me," Parker said tossing his boxers to the floor.

Parker landed on top of me and I felt the weight of his body on mine. I slid my hands up over his backside. I wrapped my legs around his waist and twist. Suddenly I was on top, straddling Parker. Parker gave me a look of confusion, "I want to ride you tonight, babe," I said giving him a shy smile. I leaned down and trailed kisses across his body. Parker bucked in surprise when my lips reached my destination - his erect cock. I slide my lips along his length and take him in my mouth. I took all of him and as I gagged on his cock I pulled back a little. I sucked and licked his shaft and balls until he couldn't take it anymore. Parker flipped me on my back.

"Someone's impatient..." I said laughing.

"You have no idea," Parker replied.

Parker slipped a condom on and thrusted inside of me. His first thrust had me arching my back into him. Within minutes I was screaming with pleasure. Some time later, we were both breathing heavy, sweaty and exhausted.

"I missed that," I said closing my eyes in pure bliss.

"Come here." Parker pulled me into his arms and kissed me on the forehead. Next thing we knew we were going for round two. Finally, we fell asleep in each other's arms utterly spent.

The next couple months brought a whirlwind of new surprises for Parker and I. We spent almost every moment together, and grew more in love with each passing day.

One day, during our usual lunchtime date on the 8th floor of the science building (which we now call "our spot") Parker asked me if I would go to California with him to meet his family.

"They are dying to meet you Emily, and I can't wait to show you off!"

I smiled, "Of course! I would love to meet them!"

Parker lifted me up and spun me around before kissing me lovingly. "I love you," He said putting my feet back on the ground.

"And I love you, Parker..."

*****

That is the end of this Chapter of The Art of Love! Stay tuned for more of this couple! Will Parker's family like Emily? How will their first trip away together go? What is in store for them in the future?

Thanks for reading!!

12