The Art of Massage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see you are getting in the mood my darling."

I positioned myself between her legs and replaced Laura's hand with mine and worked my fingers up and down her slit. I pushed deeper into her gash with each pass. Laura was getting wetter. I moved my fingers over her full outer lips feeling a bit of stubble. I dipped the wash cloth into the hot water and wiped all around her vulva getting her ready to shave. I applied shave cream to her skin and carefully moved the razor over her mons. I used long slow strokes. I shaved each one of her meaty outer lips, being careful not to nick or scratch her sensitive area.

With a little more shave cream and a few more swipes with the razor Laura was smooth. I dabbed her skin with the wash cloth and cleaned away the excess cream. She was ready to pleasure. I set the razor and bowl of water aside and leaned into her pussy. I tested her smooth skin with my tongue. Her inner lips were oozing with her juice. I moved my head down to her pussy and licked up the excess. Laura's vagina was glowing pink after all of the attention with the razor. I smeared some aloe all around her puffy outer lips to combat any razor burn she might be feeling.

Her nether region is a lovely sight. Her thick thighs frame her bulgy outer lips that are satiny pink. The inner labia are recessed deep within her folds. Down further her flesh is dark pink and wet and capped at the top with her hard clit. I ran my hands around her beefy thighs, up to her slit and back down again. I repeated my movement teasing her pussy each time. I spread her puffy folds wide in order to get my tongue deep within her gash. Laura grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her pussy. She pleaded for me to eat her. I used my fingers to spread her lips wide open. I inhaled her womanly aroma while I touched her inner lips with my tongue and tasted her sweetness. I snaked my tongue deep into her folds to lick the length of her slit, her juice coating my tongue. Her sweet nectar flowed. I licked higher and found her clit; hard and free from its protective hood. I flicked her clitoris causing her to quiver and shake.

Laura was gripping and massaging her large breasts. She pinched hard on her nipples twisting them as I assaulted her clit. Pussy juice covered my face. She lifted her hips high in the air as she flexed her wide ass and pushed hard against me. Her inner lips opened further as I ate her pussy. I snaked two fingers into the opening and felt her heat. I moved them in and out as I licked her clit. I curled my fingers and massaged her inner flesh. Laura gripped and held my fingers tight.

"Oh my gawd, Rob, this is the best you have ever done. I'm going to cum hard. My pussy is so hot, I can't hold back. Here it comes. Lick me, don't stop, lick me haaarrrddd"

My fingers rubbed hard and my lips sucked hard on her love button. Laura erupted. Her legs were thrashing about. I grabbed on to keep her from bouncing off the bed. I lifted my lips from her clit and her juice flowed from within her folds.

Laura fell back on the bed with a satisfied smile. The towels under her ass were quite wet. She laid there for several minutes as she recovered from her climax. Eventually she regained her composure and flashed a happy grin. I've seen this look many times.

I was ready to fill Laura with my staff. We changed out some towels and then I took my place on the bed. I lay on my back in the center with my hard cock pointing to the ceiling. Laura crawled over me and straddled my hips. I held my shaft up while she positioned her pussy over the tip of my cock. She eased down on me taking all of my seven inches in one motion.

This is my favorite position. I let Laura set the pace while I played with her tits. I ran my palms around her orbs while I pinched her nipples. I pushed them and squeezed them together. Every once in a while she dipped down and let me kiss and suck on her breasts. Laura pressed her hands on my chest to steady her body and then bounced up and down on my cock. She ground her pussy into me and moved up my shaft again. She squeezed her cunt as she rose up. I felt her internal heat on my cock.

Laura fucked me for several minutes. Her smooth pussy felt wonderful as she rode me. My climax was building and I was ready to blast my cum into her. I wanted to take control of the situation, so I told her to jump off and bend over.

"Laura, I want to fuck you from behind. Hang on to the bed and spread those legs for me."

She loves to be taken from behind and for me to drive hard into her plump ass. Laura bent over the bed supported by her arms and held on. She knew what was coming. I moved in behind her and placed a hand on each cheek opening her up for my cock. I was hard and pointing straight ahead. While I spread her bum I aimed my cock directly at her open quim and entered her again. I slid right in to her very wet cavern and pushed my hips tight against her wide ass.

I knew I wouldn't last long, so I pumped her fast and furious. I grabbed onto Laura and pushed hard, driving her hips into the mattress. I planted my feet flat on the ground and got into a rhythm of pushing and pulling. Each time I pushed hard I drove my cock deep. Laura's ass cheeks shook like jelly. Her plump backside served as a solid cushion for my thrusts. I felt my balls tighten and my climax build as I pounded into her. With just a few more thrusts I was ready to erupt and told Laura to get ready.

Laura looked back over her shoulder and shouted, "Cum on my ass. Shoot your jizz all over my bum."

Her brazen request took me by surprise, pushing me over the edge. I pulled my cock from her cunt and shot several strands of cum over her backside. I covered her ass cheeks with semen. I grabbed my shaft and pumped a few more drops onto her ass. My knees wobbled out of control as I held on to Laura for a few moments. When I regained control, I rubbed my jizz all around Laura's tush like a fine lotion. I massaged her ass for several minutes before pulling her to her feet. She turned to me and we kissed, smashing her tits into my chest again.

We were both wiped out and decided to call it a night. I threw the towels into the bathroom while Laura turned down the bed sheets. We got into bed and snuggled up. Laura rested her head on my chest as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Laura had an early shift so we had to postpone our Sunday rendezvous. She jumped into the shower, dressed in yesterday's clothes and headed to work.

I spent most of the day reviewing the handouts from Thursday's massage class. I made a note that the foot massage and toe sucking was particularly successful and that I will try it with other ladies. I can't wait for the next class to start. Until then, I'll continue to study my notes.

12