The Art of Massage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew I would feast on her body later, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed her sensual touch. Jane moved her hands down my chest and to my sides and back up again. Her repetitive motion was soothing me, although my cock remained solid. With one final pass down my chest, Jane bent over me and gave me an upside down kiss on the lips.

Jane moved around to the side of the table and massaged my stomach and around my rib cage. Her fingers moved smoothly around and around. Several times she dipped down to my waist and ever so close to my seven inch shaft.

I remained hard as Jane continued my massage. She moved down the table and was now focused on my shins and thighs. She used long slow strokes up my legs gripping and kneading my skin. As her hands moved up my thighs, I instinctively spread my legs hoping she would move to my cock. Her fingers moved up my inner thighs only to drop back down again.

Jane then moved to the end of the table and applied her talented hands to my feet and ankles. She was doing a thorough massage. Satisfied with her work on my front, she moved to the center of the table, grabbed the towel and told me to turn over.

I moved slowly as my cock was stiff and I didn't want to break it off. I got settled on my stomach with my cock pressed between me and the table. Jane slapped my ass and covered it with the towel. She moved to the top and started to massage my shoulders and down my back. Her hands felt good as she pressed hard into my muscle. She spent several minutes working over my back before moving to my legs. Jane grabbed some more oil and moved over my calves and up to my thighs.

Jane used her hands to rub and knead my thighs all the way up to my ass. She pulled the towel from my body, grabbed my ass cheeks and rubbed my flesh. Her fingers dipped between my buns and moved up and down my crease. She used one hand to rub my sphincter over and over and the other to grab my balls and squeeze them. Jane's middle finger pressed into my anal ring. She used more force to plunge her finger deep into my ass. She twisted her finger making my cock swell even more.

Jane pulled her hand from my backside, released my balls and told me to flip over again. This time when I turned over she grabbed my shaft and started to jack me off. I spread my legs and let her have her way. I reached over and grabbed Jane's right breast. This time she let me hold her and pinch her nipple. Her large nipple was hard.

Jane concentrated her efforts on my cock. One hand massaged my balls, rolling and squeezing them like marbles. Her other hand moved up and down my shaft. Her pace quickened. I was close to orgasm. I flexed my cock and raised my hips off the table as I moved closer to shooting my load.

I groaned,"Gawd Jane, I'm going to cum."

Jane dropped her hand to the base of my cock and moved her lips to my glans. She opened her mouth and swallowed the tip. She used a tight suction to draw out my cum. She dipped her head lower and sucked on my shaft. I felt my semen surge up my cock into her mouth. I held onto her boob as I released several spurts of jizm which Jane swallowed. She kept her lips glued to my shaft as I filled her mouth with more cum.

Jane pulled her mouth from me and swallowed the remaining sperm. She smacked her lips and thanked me for her snack. Her hand returned to my cock as I began to soften. She squeezed a couple of drops of goo into her fingers and licked them clean. I released her breast and lay back on the table for several moments. Jane bent over to me and we kissed. She pushed her tongue through my lips and I could taste my cum.

When I was able to regain my strength, Jane and I switched places. I was now in control. I asked her to lie on her back. Jane smiled as I placed the small towel over her private area. I walked to the head of the table and looked down on Jane. I used my fingers to stimulate her temples. I moved my fingers in a circle as I lightly massaged both sides of her head. I dipped my head down to her and our lips touched in an upside down kiss. I held contact with her lips as I massaged her temples. My kisses became more forceful and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. With lips parted, her tongue pushed back and entered my mouth.

Without losing contact of her tongue, I moved my hands up to her breasts and massaged her wonderful mounds. I massaged and kneaded her flesh as our tongues parried back and forth. Her taut nipples responded to my touch and hardened immediately.

I moved away from Jane to grab some massage oil. I then broke the first rule of massage by pouring the lotion directly onto her tits. I covered each breast with a generous amount of liquid. One hand gripped a breast as I poured. I put down the bottle and used both hands to squeeze and knead and rub her boobs. I grabbed her left mound and used both hands to press and lift the flesh, tweaking her nipple as I let go. I repeated this action several times before moving to her right breast and doing the same. I used my fingers to concentrate my massage on each of her areola. I pinched and pulled her dark red caps and lifted her tits by her large nipples. I gently moved my fingers back and forth over her hard nubs. Jane relished the attention to her tits. They shined with oil as I moved my hands lower to her firm belly.

Jane's abs are tight and toned from her regular workouts. I rubbed her flesh in a circular motion dropping to her sides and back up again. I pressed my fingers from her belly button down to her waist line over and over. My hands came close to the top of her pubic bone and then retreated back up to her stomach. Jane felt my hands getting close to her mons and instinctively raised her hips.

I grabbed the bottle of massage oil and poured some into my palms. I moved down to Jane's thighs and proceeded to knead and rub the top of both thighs. I spread her legs apart as I ran my hands up and down each thigh. I now had room to move my hands around. My fingers trailed up her inner thighs to the center of her womanhood. The fingers lightly grazed her pussy lips before moving back down her thighs. The towel remained in place as I repeated the motion up to her pussy.

I wanted to tease Jane a bit, but it didn't last long as I was anxious to feel her cunt and delve inside. I removed the towel and took my first extended look at Jane's marvelous pussy. Her outer lips are clean shaven and so smooth. A thin landing strip of pubic hair stretches from the cleft of her slit up her mons. Her inner labia are concealed within a tight crease. My fingers were still wet with lotion as I rubbed her puffy outer lips. I moved my fingers up and over her mound and gently pulled her pubic hair. I moved up and down her landing strip feeling the downy soft curls.

My fingers returned to her lips which were turning pink with desire. I pulled her shaven lips apart opening her pussy for my inspection. Her inner labia are thin petals that open to reveal darker flesh deep inside her core. Two fingers drilled deep into her cavern. Jane was hot and moist from my touch. I moved my fingers up and down while my other hand rubbed around her mons. I curled my fingers deep inside her pussy and massaged the sides of flesh. My free hand moved down and spread her outer lips to reveal her clit nestled behind a pink hood.

I dipped my head down to her folds. I snaked my tongue out and flicked her clitoris back and forth. I licked her bud with the flat of my tongue several times trying to coax it from under its hood. In the process, I tasted Jane's juices for the first time. Very sweet and fragrant. I pressed my lips and fingers against her cunt and she pressed back. Jane was responding to my action and moaning.

"Yes, yes, that's it. You are driving me crazy. Lick my clit some more."

I slid my tongue back and forth along her slit and ended with a flick of her clit. More girl cum built up and I lapped it up. Jane was really wet and pushed harder against my face. She lifted her hips off the table seeking out more pleasure. Her clit hardened and I proceeded to lick and suck it between my lips like a piece of candy. With my fingers buried deep in her cavern and my tongue pressing on her clit, Jane succumbed to my technique. She drove her pussy up and exploded.

Juice flowed from her inner core and spread over her pussy lips, down the crease of her ass on onto the towel. I licked and slurped as much as I could. The more I licked the more essence she produced. My lips pressed her cunt as she rode through a magical climax. I felt her thighs quiver around my face. Heat spilled from her depth as she clenched her muscles and held tight to my fingers buried deep within her folds.

Jane continued to push her pelvis against me as her orgasm enveloped her from head to toe. A light sheen of sweat covered her body. She convulsed for several minutes before settling back down on the massage table. Her breathing was shallow and rapid. Her hands clutched the towel as she held on to the sensations rolling through her body.

Jane mouthed the words 'yes,yes,yes,yes', but no sound came from her lips. I obviously struck a nerve with my total concentration to her quim. I enjoyed her response to my efforts. I eased up my pressure between her legs and let her ride through her climax to its end.

Jane lay prone for several minutes. I stared at her beauty. When the time was right, she gathered her strength and sat upright with her legs dangling from the massage table. I moved in, grabbed her waist and held her tight. We kissed. I wrapped my arms around Jane and helped her down from the table. We held each other tight. Her nipples remained hard and felt good against my chest.

Jane said,"We need to shower and sleep. I want to make love in the morning."

Jane led me to the bathroom where we turned on both shower heads and adjusted the hot water. The shower filled with steam and we stepped in. We stood together in the center of the stall while hot water surrounded us. We soaped and cleaned each other. I stood behind Jane and washed her back with a sudsy cloth. I moved the cloth down her back to her round ass and cleaned her bum. I moved the cloth around to her front and soaped her breasts. I held her tits in my hands, enjoying the full weight of her flesh. I moved the cloth gently around her nipples making sure all remnants of massage oil was removed.

Jane turned to face me and took the wash cloth from my hands. She soaped the cloth and moved it around my chest and shoulders. She lowered the wash cloth to my cock and thoroughly cleaned my shaft and balls. She kissed me while she moved her hands around cock.

"I'll take care of this in the morning. I want you inside of me. I want you to fill me."

Jane and I rinsed, shut off the water and grabbed a couple of towels. We dried each other's body from head to toe.

It was after midnight when we moved to her bedroom and turned down the sheets. We climbed in and held each other as we warmed our bodies beneath the covers. I wrapped my arm around her and she laid her head on my chest. I felt her hand move down and wrap around my shaft as we drifted off to sleep.

Chapter 3:

I awoke around 7:30 AM with my usual morning wood. Jane's hand still gripped my shaft. I gently moved her hand and headed to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I returned to bed, Jane began to stir. I lay down beside her and placed her hand back on my cock. Her fingers instinctively wrapped around my shaft. I laid there quietly waiting for her to wake.

In five minutes time, I felt her hand tighten around my semi-hard cock as she emerged from her dream state. She looked at me and smiled as she realized where she was. I reached for her and we embraced beneath the covers. Our legs intertwined while we regained our consciousness from a restful sleep.

Jane was the first to speak,"Morning. That was some session last night. I'd say we learned our lessons well. I'm pretty happy I bought that massage table. That's two incredible orgasms for me."

"Ah yes, you mentioned that we weren't the first last night. I said I'd be asking for details. Now seems like a good time to spill the beans."

Jane was very forthcoming. First she said,"You should think about investing in one. Your massage technique is impressive and I know you would have the ladies lined up. We can go shopping and I can take you to the shop where I bought mine."

She went on to relate how Gail and she have taught at the same school for 10 years. Besides being coworkers they are best friends who share everything.

Jane said,"Believe it or not, Gail is the adventurous one and is always pushing me to come out of my shell."

I replied,"If last night is any indication I'd say you are exceeding."

Jane told me it was Gail's idea for her to find some activity that would push her limits. When she heard about the massage class, she thought, yeah, I can do that. Anyway, she and Gail were on a camping trip about five years ago where the temperature inexplicably dropped to the low 30s. It wasn't supposed to get that cold. They found themselves in their tent shivering, so they put their sleeping bags together and cuddled to try and stay warm. In the process, they both got turned on and started kissing each other. Nothing more happened that night since it was so cold and they were both bundled up in long underwear, sweats and heavy wool socks.

Their physical relationship started a few days later when the temperatures returned to normal and they could sleep without so many clothes. Gail suggested they put their bags together again and snuggle up. Jane was excited to do so. As they snuggled, they kissed again. First it was soft kisses which progressed to more aggressive kissing and tongues. Their hands explored each other's body.

Jane whispered to me,"I touched Gail's boobs and they felt nice. She is a C cup and her tits are really firm. Her nipples aren't as big as mine, but I love sucking them. She rubbed my breasts and I felt a woman's touch for the very first time. She was impressed with how big and hard my nipples can get, so I removed my bra and let her feel them."

As I listened to Jane relate her story my cock swelled to its full seven inches. Jane held me tight as she continued with her story. She went on to say that once she removed her bra, Gail bent down and took a nipple into her lips. Gail suckled on both her boobs and told Jane that she has the most beautiful breasts. Their actions escalated within the sleeping bags and they ended up giving each other satisfying orgasms with their fingers.

Jane wanted me to know they are both confirmed heterosexuals and love a stiff cock more than anything. But that camping trip opened up a new chapter in their lives. They have never slept with any other women, only themselves. Their life together really heated up when they returned from that camping trip and they were able to enjoy each other in the comfort of a king size bed.

It was a couple of weeks later when they spent a night in Jane's bed that they experienced their first 69. Gail was more aggressive but Jane said she was just as willing. It was her first time tasting another women and she liked it a lot.

Jane surprised me by saying,"I think you'd like her taste as well. We are very similar."

By this time my cock was rock solid and Jane was moving her hand up and down my shaft. I don't think she realized she was jacking me off while she told me her story. She went on about their relationship and told me they share everything. They share secrets; they share stories of their sexual encounters; they have their favorite vibrators they use with each other; they even have a 15 inch double headed dildo they share. In fact they used it on Saturday night to christen the massage table.

Even though they see each other everyday at school, their intimate sessions only happen once, maybe twice a month. Usually it's a special occasion that brings them together.

Jane squeezed my cock and said,"There you have it. That's the story of my friend Gail and me. I see I've got you nice and hard. How about we make love and consummate our relationship? I know you will feel good deep inside my pussy."

I said,"Flip around first, I want to taste your sweet pussy again."

We pulled back the bed covers and Jane turned around and settled on top of me. She lowered her smooth lips to my face while grabbing my cock. I wrapped my arms around her thighs and brought her moist slit right to my tongue. I licked her from her clit to her taint. The sweet taste urged me on to penetrate her folds. I dipped my tongue further into her quim, licking up all of her juices.

Jane held my cock at the base and licked up my shaft several times before sucking the head of my cock into her mouth. She used amazing suction as she swallowed several more inches. Jane pulled up, took a deep breath and plunged down on my shaft taking all of me in one motion. My glans entered her throat for the first time. She held her mouth on me for several moments before releasing my shaft and gasping for air.

Jane lifted up and turned around to slide up against my body. She pressed her backside into me and lifted her leg.

"Take me from the side, Rob. Slide that wonderful cock into my pussy."

I moved onto my side and positioned my shaft at the entrance of her cunt. I grabbed her leg that was raised, holding in her in place and shifted my hips forward. My cock slid in between her wet folds and I was buried deep inside her pussy.

Jane grabbed her top leg just above my hand. I released her leg and reached around to hold her breast. I massaged her boob while I pumped my cock in and out. I palmed her breast and rolled her nipple between my fingers. I continued to slide in and out of her warm sheath. My orgasm was building quickly and with just a few more thrusts I released my cum deep inside her pussy. I pushed into Jane and another rope of semen filled her cavern. I held my hips tight against her bum while I drained my cock.

I felt my shaft soften and pulled back from Jane. My cock was covered in cum and her girl juice. She rolled onto her back with her legs spread and took several deep breaths. Her tits swelled high on her chest with her hard nipples pointing straight up. I was still lying on my side and reached over to rub her boobs and lightly pinch her nipples. I moved my hand down her stomach and massaged her pubic mound.

My sperm was dripping down her labia creating a very wet cream pie. I scooped some jizz onto my fingers and used it as lube to masturbate Jane. Her inner lips were swollen and her clitoris was hard from my previous thrusting. She was close to her own climax and I knew it would only take a few strokes of my fingers to get her off. My fingers slid between her wet folds as I concentrated on rubbing her clit. My fingers circled her hard nub as Jane pressed her hips against my hand.

Jane's breathing increased and her thighs quivered as her orgasm neared. I increased the speed of my touch. I rubbed up and down her labia and circled her clit several times to send her over the edge. Jane's body convulsed with each pass of my fingers. I held my hand against her pussy moving my fingers around and around until Jane grabbed my hand.

"Stop, stop, I can't take anymore. Gawd, that was good."

I moved my hand up her stomach, around her sides and over her tits as I soothed her body. Her nipples remained hard to the touch. We lay together. Jane grabbed my hand and pressed it to right breast.

"Just hold me, Rob. It's such a nice way to start our day. Your cock felt so good inside me, just as I hoped it would."

I asked Jane,"So what are your plans for the weekend?"

"I am hoping we can spend it together. I've asked Gail to come to dinner on Saturday night. I really want you two to meet. I think we can have a good time together."

"That sounds interesting. I need to swing by my place to change clothes and grab a few things."