The Art of Massage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at Gail's tits and try to look in between the opening of her robe. I'm certain she is naked underneath.

Gail smiles and shakes her finger at me, "Aren't you the naughty one? You'll have to wait until after dinner."

With that said we get up and head to the kitchen. I believe there is spaghetti that needs attending to. The three of us go about preparing the sauce with ground beef and the Italian sausage, pasta and salad. We work together with lots of kissing, hand holding and rubbing against each other as we go. I continue trying to sneak peeks inside Gail's robe, but to no avail. Jane shakes her braless tits for my pleasure. Finally the meal is ready and we sit down to enjoy. After dinner we have dessert and after dessert we get to the real dessert. We don't bother cleaning the dishes, they can wait until morning.

I stoke up the fire to keep the house warm and cozy before joining the ladies in the guest bedroom. Jane and I are going to double-team Gail and give her a total body massage. Jane pulls out the towels, massage oil and a vibrator. I setup several candles and light them providing a nice glowing ambiance. Jane turns down the light and places several plush towels on the massage table. We are ready.

Gail has been standing on the side as we prepared for her massage. The time has come. Jane pats the table and beckons Gail to hop up. I hold my breath as Gail loosens the tie on her robe.

"So my masseuses I am all yours," Gail whispers. "I'm sure you've been waiting for this moment, Rob." She offers me a wry smile.

Gail unties her belt and the purple robe floats to the rug. I let out an audible moan as she reveals her naked self to us. Gail does a pirouette for our benefit. She is a picture of beauty. Her alabaster skin glows in the darkened room. Her C-cup breasts appear bigger due to her svelte physique and slim taught stomach. They are full, high, and round. Her nipples are very erect and centered within her puffy pink areoles. She sports a cute bubble butt. A thin veil of blonde curls covers her mons and is trimmed into a narrow vee which points to her inner core.

Gail hops onto the massage table, her firm breasts bounce. Jane directs her to lie on her stomach with her arms at her side and I place a small towel over her sweet ass. Jane surprises me by removing her sweater and unzipping her skirt which slithers to the floor. She is totally naked and my cock swells with anticipation. Her tits are still mesmerizing to me. She nods her head to me as if silently telling me to disrobe.

I guess we'll eventually all be naked together, so I disrobe too. I unbutton my shirt and remove it, followed by my jeans. I unsnap and unzip and push my jeans down my legs. I step out of them and place my clothes on top of the dresser. I stand there in my socks and satin boxers while looking at two gorgeous women.

Both ladies say at the same time, "Lose the boxers, show us your cock."

With much fanfare, I place my thumbs inside the waist band and push my boxers slowly down my legs. The waistband momentarily catches on my stiff shaft. I spread the waistband forward releasing my hard-on. Seven inches pop up and stands at attention. I instinctively grab my shaft and pump it a few times.

Jane announces, "I'll start by massaging your head. Rob, work on her feet."

Jane rubs Gail's temples, applying light pressure to the sides of her head. She works her fingers in a circular motion just like we learned in class.

I move to the end of the table and take Gail's left foot into my hands. I notice her light pink polish covering each toe. The color matches the light pink of her nipples. I wonder if it is intentional. I slowly stroke the length of her long, narrow foot as she wiggles her painted toes in response to my caress. I stroke the top of each foot and Gail shivers a little as I trace from her ankle to her big toe. I tug on each toe, starting with the little one and working up to the big toe. After concentrating on the top of her foot I work along her heel, using my thumbs to massage the sole. It is obvious from Gail's response that she is thoroughly enjoying the sensation. My thumbs work up along her arch and onto the ball of her foot.

I release her left foot and repeat my actions with her right. After a thorough massage of her right foot I can't resist any longer. I grab her ankle, bring her toes to my lips, and flick my tongue across the tip of her big toe. My cock twitches as I shove my tongue between two of her toes. I swirl it around catching the side of each toe, before going back to her big toe, I slip my tongue under it and suck it into my mouth. I continue sucking her toe for several minutes before switching back to her left foot

Jane is fascinated with the attention I am giving to Gail's feet. She said, "Well I certainly hope you will do that for me?"

"I'd be delighted."

It was time to move on to other parts of Gail's body. I place her foot back on the table and move to Gail's right side. Jane reaches for one of the bottles of massage oil and pours some into her palms. She places her hands on Gail's shoulders and begins an intense rub. I grab another bottle and apply lotion to my hands to massage her lovely calves. We work together to relax Gail's body.

Jane moves her hands down Gail's back stroking and kneading her muscles. I rub and squeeze Gail's legs moving from her calves up her thighs. Gail slightly spreads her legs to give me room to stroke her inner thighs. I rub the flesh around and around moving my hands closer to the towel covering her ass.

After several minutes of concentrated movement we shift positions. I move up on the right side and Jane moves around to the left side. Jane pulls the towel off Gail's buns and reveals her cute bubble butt for our pleasure. In unison, we place our hands on Gail's upper thighs and mold our hands to her skin.

I get distracted for a moment watching Jane's big tits sway with her movement. Her hard nipples stick out. I look down at my engorged cock standing upright. All three of us are definitely turned on.

We proceed to massage Gail's inner thighs moving our hands right up to her ass. With our next move, we place our hands on her tight buns. Jane manipulates her left cheek and I squeeze her right. Our hands move around in a circular motion pushing and prodding the flesh. We pull her ass cheeks apart to reveal her little pink sphincter. Jane grabs the vibrator. It's a blue eight inch model with a rounded head. Jane turns the knob on the base and it come alive with a low hum. She rubs the vibrator along Gail's crease, pausing to put pressure on her little rosebud.

Gail enjoys the attention given to her ass and pushes up against the vibrator. I add a bit of lotion along her crease to allow the magic wand to glide back and forth. Jane moves the vibrator down to Gail's labia and massages her smooth outer lips.

I replace the vibrator with my fingers and move them back and forth along Gail's sweet ass. I press an oiled finger against Gail's rosebud and slide in to my second knuckle. She lets out an audible moan. Her anal ring tightens around my invading finger as I twist and push further. My digit sinks all the way in as Gail continues to flex her ass.

I move my finger up and down for several strokes before pulling completely out and making room for Jane. Jane quickly plunges her index finger into Gail's inner walls. I spread her ass cheeks and Jane invades her ass with a second finger. She moves her fingers in a gentle twisting motion as she pushes and pulls.

Jane looks at me and whispers, "This is nothing new for us. We finger fuck each other's ass when we make love."

I watch Jane move her fingers up and down Gail's rear end for several more minutes, before she withdraws them completely. Jane slaps Gail's ass and tells her to turn over. Gail complies and Jane places the towel over Gail's pussy, but not before I view a fair amount of moisture building between her labia.

Jane and I now turn our attention to Gail's upper torso. Jane refreshes her hands with more lotion and massages Gail's neck and collarbone. Gail has a big smile. I bend down and brush my lips against hers with a soft kiss. Gail forces her tongue into my mouth and we parry our tongues back and forth.

I move back and grab some more massage oil. I pour a liberal amount into my palm and apply it directly onto Gail's breasts. I feel her firm mounds swell to my touch. Her nipples harden beneath my hands as I rub her tits. My hands move up and down squeezing her flesh with my hands. I wrap both hands around her right boob and pinch her nipple as I stretch her skin.

Jane joins my effort by grabbing the vibrator and moving it around Gail's pink puffy areole. She tweaks her nipples with the vibrator's tip. Gail looks at me and extends her hand down to my cock. She grabs my shaft and squeezes while I continue to massage her tits. Jane puts the vibrator back on the table and we trade turns rubbing and squeezing Gail's boobs while she holds tight to my cock.

Jane and I move our hands down to Gail's stomach and massage her tight abs. We move up and over her rib cage and down to her waist line. She is sufficiently aroused and we are ready to send her off to a rousing orgasm. Jane does the honors and removes the towel covering Gail's pussy. I move down the table and Gail is forced to let go of my cock. A bit of pre-cum from the tip covers her hand. She moves her hand to her lips to lick the salty substance.

Jane moves down the table and stands directly opposite of me. We each load up more massage oil and press our hands onto Gail's thighs. We coax her legs apart providing more room to massage her inner and upper thighs. We work our hands and fingers up her legs to her sweet spot. The inner slit between Gail's labia is now very wet with her juices.

Our hands move up Gail's inner thighs and touch her fur covered mound. Her blonde bush is cut very short. The inverted triangle of pubes is narrow and points to her clit. We use our fingers to massage Gail's silky smooth outer lips, pulling them apart to reveal her pink inner labia. She is very wet. I dip my head to her slit and lick up the girl juice.

I look up at Jane and say, "She does taste just like you."

I move back down to her snatch and lick some more. Jane holds Gail's lips apart giving me more access to her inner core. My tongue drives deeper gathering more of her essence. Jane nudges me a bit and takes my place licking and sucking Gail's pussy. Jane moves her tongue up to Gail's clit and presses against the hard nub. Jane concentrates her efforts on her clit driving her closer to orgasm.

Gail lifts her hips up to meet Jane's mouth. Jane's face is pressed hard against her cunt, her tongue furiously lapping at her clitoris. I hold Gail's quivering thighs. Her muscles are tight and flex as her whole body readies for orgasm. I watch Jane use her pointed tongue to flick Gail's clit back and forth, up and down. Jane purses her lips and sucks the stiff flesh between her lips pulling Gail over the edge.

Gail moans, "Oh baby, suck my pussy, lick my juices. Yeah, you know how to make me cum."

Gail continues to press her quim into Jane's face, legs flailing, tits shaking, breathing erratic. She rides through her orgasm spewing her wet girl juice all over Jane's face and down around her own thighs. I grab the towel and wipe Gail's thighs and Jane's face as she lifts away from her friend's pussy. Gail begins to settle as the climax recedes. Her legs are splayed showing her inner core wet and vivid pink labia from Jane's oral assault.

All I can say is, "Whew, that was intense. Maybe we should shower and retire to the master bedroom to continue the fun?"

Gail is coherent enough to rise up on her elbows and look at me, "No, I want that cock buried in me right now. I need to be filled."

I look at Jane who only nods her assent, "This is usually where we share our double-headed dildo. Her pussy needs to be filled. I think you should do as she says."

My seven inch cock has been crazy stiff this whole time. It would feel good to get some relief right now. The massage table is rated at 750 pounds, so I know it will easily support two people. I climb up on the table and kneel above Gail. My cock sticks out 90 degrees. I am throbbing and leaking some pre-cum. Jane grabs my shaft and licks up the sticky fluid. She opens her mouth and swallows several inches, licking all around my cock. Her saliva covers my hardness and prepares me to enter Gail.

Jane holds my cock as I lower to meet Gail's lanky frame. Jane lines up the tip of my cock with Gail's open gash and I push forward. I slide in to a wet and warm cavern as I hover over Gail supported by my arms. Our pubic regions meld together; I am deep into her cunt.

"Fuck my best friend, Rob. Make love to her like you did to me. Share that awesome cock with her."

Gail and I stare into each other's eyes, wide smiles cover our faces. She wraps her legs around my thighs forcing me deeper into her center. I feel my glans push up against her cervix. Our lips meet in a tender kiss that deepens into a passionate connection. Our tongues parry back and forth, moving from her mouth into mine and back again.

We break apart and Gail whispers, "Make love to me, Rob. Slide that wonderful cock in and out. I need to feel you. Give me your cum."

I lift my hips, pulling my cock up from within Gail's sheath and push in again. Her inner flesh grips me like a velvet glove. Each time I pull up the tip of my cock nearly exits her cunt, only to be drawn back in by the pressure of Gail's legs on my thighs. Gail maintains a tight lock on me. I create a steady rhythm of moving up and down, sliding within her moist slit.

Gail moves her legs up and locks them around my lower back. This gives me a better opportunity to thrust faster and harder as our bodies slap together. I feel a hand move up to my balls and squeeze them as Jane reaches in to massage our genitalia. Jane wraps her thumb and forefinger around my shaft as I slide in and out of Gail's pussy. She moves her hand between our bodies and concentrates on Gail's clit. This added stimulation helps us move toward final release.

I move my hips faster, drilling deep into Gail's center core. She squeezes down on my shaft as that familiar feeling rises up. Every fiber of my being is concentrated on my cock. The sensations centered on those seven inches draw my seed up from my balls as I get ready to fill Gail's pussy with cum.

Gail looks me in the eyes, "Keep pushing, I'm almost there. Let's come together, baby. Fill me with your cum. Fill me baby."

It's not often that I come at the same time as my lover. But, this might be one time it happens. I heed her words and slow down my thrusts allowing her to climb the ladder. I mash my lips against hers as we near our climax.

Jane chimes in, "Cum in her now, Rob. Fill her with your seed. Fuck that pussy. Fuck that pussy."

Jane grabs my ball sack again and I achieve the peak of sexual excitement. I ejaculate quickly spewing several ropes of jizz deep inside Gail. She unlocks her legs and pushes up against me as her orgasm overwhelms her at the same time. Oh my god, we're coming together. I continue to bang away creating sloppy noises with each push. My hot cum coats my shaft and spills down Gail's ass crack. Jane scoops up some our sweet cum and licks her fingers.

Gail locks her legs around me once more and holds me tight against her body. A lite sheen of sweat covers our bodies. We kiss some more as we enjoy our post climax sensations. Our bodies are completely relaxed. I feel myself soften. Gail senses it too and squeezes her pussy muscles to hold me in place. I lay on top of her supported by my arms so I don't crush her. I feel her hard nipples graze my chest as we enjoy the moment.

Jane moves closer and we share a three way kiss to emphasize our friendship.

She waves her 15 inch dildo and says, "Now I think we are ready for that shower and then we'll continue this in my bed. I have plans for you two and I doubt we will get much sleep."

Gail and I both nod our heads in agreement.

12