The Art of Nude Bicycle Riding

Story Info
You enjoy your birthday present.
1.5k words
3.88
30.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers

"It is called a safety bicycle and it is an early birthday present."

You looked at the gift warily as I told you about the machine before you.

"It is made of the best steel and is of solid construction, the wheels are of a new form of rubber made by Doctor Dunlop called Vulcanized rubber, and they enclose a tube that softens the journey. Just look at the marvel that science has created we can go on trips to the country with it though punctures could be a problem. Much better than just walking. I have tried it myself and it is wonderful."

You looked at me disbelievingly and I laughed as I wheeled the machine onto the soft pasture that had just been mown a week ago. Then swinging my leg over the saddle I pedalled the bicycle in a circle about you. Yes there was a trick to the balance of the thing but it was so easy I thought. Again I stopped it in front of you and hopped off the vehicle and offered you the seat.

"So tell me how I am to ride this thing in my dress and petticoats," you asked a smile on your face.

Looking at you I realised that there was indeed a problem with your garments. It was very likely that your dress would be caught in the chain and that it would damage your clothing. There was no way that I could see to tie your skirt aside and my heart sank as I realised that you would not be able to ride the bicycle this day. As you saw me realize this you smiled.

"Of course if I was to take them off then there would be no impediment to my travel."

I was shocked, I knew that you were a free thinker and that you would challenge much that society would consider proper but this smacked of perversion for you would be almost nude in the open with me a man not yet your husband. However it seemed so delicious and I wanted you naked with me, for we had shared our lovemaking in other ways.

I found my voice scratchy as I answered,” Yes that seems a good idea."

Arching your eyebrows you smiled and replied huskily,” I thought it might but I do think you should be a naked as I will be."

Nodding my head I began to disrobe as I saw you do so and I knew that when you made a demand I best comply. I carefully folded my clothes under a shady tree as you did; soon you stood before me in your lacy French knickers and camisole top that I had bought you from a large shop in my trip to the city. I peeked at your body and admired how the curves were caressed by your underwear. I felt a straining at my groin that I knew that you would notice and that my underwear would not hide. There we stood in our underwear and it seemed to me to be so erotic and I wanted to take you then and there.

Again you looked at the bicycle and shook your head,” No my silk will catch I think perhaps it is better I was naked."

Saying that you slipped the straps from your shoulders and slipped the top off your body. I was mesmerised by the sight of your breasts and the brown nipples that seemed to be already excited, your knickers followed them and I gazed at the brown tufted pubis and thought I saw glistening lips. You watched me as I removed my garments and I stood before you my cock naked and erect and I wondered if I would be able to control my passion for you at all. I so wanted to stroke my cock.

Thus disrobed you climbed onto the bicycle as I moved to be beside you. I had arranged the seat properly and I held the seat and thereby touching yours and I closed my eyes wanting to thrust my cock into the pussy beneath your fundament. I felt the quick touch of my cock and then you moved off. I held the seat upright and ran next to you until satisfied that you were moving steadily I released the seat. The bicycle moved unsteadily at first and then with sureness and faster. How quickly you sped onwards and you circled me. I watched your athletic legs pump on the pedals and your body lay over the handlebars. There was a slight scream and you fell onto the soft grass.

I rushed to your side and raised you brushing off the grass that clung to you.

"That was wonderful, is the bicycle damaged." The last statement was said plaintively as we stood the bike up.

A quick glance convinced us that there was nothing the matter with the machine and you climbed again on it and rode the machine quickly back and forth across the pasture. Tired you came back to me and sat beside me still wonderfully naked and touched me on the thigh.

"Thankyou that was a lovely present."

Your lips found mine and I pressed mine to them in obvious passion, my tongue darted out and parted your lips and we kissed. I felt your breasts pressed to my chest and the nipples drilling their holes into my flesh. My cock was erect and hard and I felt your hand on it. I knew that today you were in an assertive mood and how I love it when you take charge of my needs. Deftly you pressed me back onto the grass and straddled my hips.

I felt you brush your lips across the glans of my cock and I wanted to thrust into your wet pussy. Taking a deep breath you pushed back onto my cock allowing it to split your swollen lips and then feeling the hard spear push deep into your body. Pressing fully down on me you rested only sliding your pelvic floor up and down and squeezing my cock with your pussy muscles. My hands caressed and cradled your breasts and my thumbs twirled and played with your nipples until you groaned with the pleasure with me.


Then your body rose and dropped as you rode my cock. I slipped a hand between us and exploring the forest of hair I found a slight hill between your lips. I touched it and you sighed deeply as I touched and began to massage your clit. I began to rub harder but being difficult I must have missed the right spot. I found my hand removed and your hand replaced it so that you circled and massaged your clit with great energy. Thrust aside from your clit I returned to playing and tormenting your nipples. Your body stiffened and I felt your pussy muscles spasm as you came. I thrust as hard as I could and you rode me the harder until unable to hold on any longer my cum rushed and filled your pussy. Dripping you dismounted.

"Hmmm that was nice I think I could go again could you?” you purred into my ear as you rubbed against my flaccid cock.

"If you continue doing that I don't see why not."

Even as I spoke my cock rose and you wrapped it in your hand and pulled and pushed the skin until I was again ready to play our games of love making. This time I did not allow you to be on top but I pushed you to your hands and knees. Ready and hot I thrust deep into your body for I knew that you were hot and ready for me to take you. In this mood you wanted our sex to be hard and strong and I wanted further release in your dripping pussy.

I thrust into you hard and deep feeling you respond and knowing that you were pleasing yourself with your fingers at your clit. Your body stiffened as I felt the orgasms shoot through you like small explosions in your body.

The feel of your pleasure came to me and panting heavily I thrust deeper and harder into you as you cried for more passion. I squeezed your heavy nipples and felt you cum hard against me. Spent a little from the first time I could concentrate on pleasing you the more and I thrust slowly sometimes and faster the others. However that was but a short time before I was again hard into you and my balls felt ready to explode.

Explode with cum my balls did and cum rushed into you. My thrusts would shoot cum into your welcoming pussy and I thrust hard as I cried my delight into the back of your neck. I slowed and stopped and slipped from you. I felt the stickiness of my cock and knew that is was as covered with your cum as my own. We kissed and caressed each others bodies like the lovers we were.

Springing to your feet you strode your bicycle and your sopping wet pussy pressed against the leather seat as you rode your bicycle again.

Paul44
Paul44
145 Followers