The Art of Scat - Q&A

Story Info
Most relevant questions I got in my email.
1.5k words
4.44
45.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received so many emails regarding my post 'The Art of Scat' where I am asked hundreds of questions that I decided to write here the most relevant ones for all of you to read as well as my answers.

Thank you all for your support and interest, and very soon I will continue writing about my other experiences!

1. LadyinPink: "Did you really had to eat their feces or did you just spit it out?"

Of course I had to eat it, but not all of it. Remember, the clients paid a big amount of money for my services and they expected much in return. The clients enjoyed watching me chew and swallow their feces, and many even scooped up some of the excess with their hands and placed it into my mouth. But in general I only chewed and swallowed the portion that was in my mouth and not the remainder that spilled out of my mouth and over the floor, unless the client insisted.

2. Bigboy: "Did any of your clients encounter any difficulty at the time of defecating?"

Many of my clients were regulars and they usually prepared well in advance of our session. Remember, most people cannot simply defecate whenever they wish. They started on a high fiber and fruit diet some days before our encounter. Then, around one hour before our session, they would take a mild laxative. By the time they were squatting over my mouth they could hardly hold it any longer!

This method produced a soft, mushy scat not unlike toothpaste. Due to the laxative, the scat shoots out of their ass with explosive force, straight down my throat and filling my mouth in seconds! Being so soft I can swallow it quickly without the need to chew, so while it is still flowing out of them I am continuously swallowing so as to minimize the overflow.

3. Bitchlover: "Did you still have to lick them clean after they dumped their shit in your mouth?"

Of course, unless the client expressly required not too, which of course was very rare. After they enjoyed watching me play with their feces, chew and swallow it, and after they smeared my face and body with it, it came time for the cleanup. I would first wash my face and mouth to get rid of all the excess. Then I would kneel behind them and wipe them clean with my tongue. Of course, as I licked their dirty ass I would be swallowing their shit again and my tongue would again be coated in brown but after a while their ass would be sparkling clean. Believe me, a wet tongue cleans ass much better and more thorough than toilet paper, and is way more pleasurable too!

4. Prettywoman: "Was there any type/texture of scat you preferred or hated above others?"

Personally I always preferred the mushy type of feces above all others. To give you a good idea of what it looks like, imagine you are squeezing a tube of toothpaste; that is my preferred texture. One reason is that as I lay on the floor with my mouth wide open and the client's ass hole a few inches above my mouth I found it hot the way it looks as it squeezes out of his hole and starts filling my mouth and throat. Second reason is that it's easier to swallow as I don't have to chew on it as I have to do with a hard stool.

The one I dislike most is when the guy shoots out diarrhea. Being so liquid it shoots directly down my throat and into my stomach and producing such a high volume in a short burst of time makes me feel like I am drowning! More than eating scat it is like drinking it! Besides, the stench is usually much stronger!

5.PJ: "Did you ever participate in a scat gangbang or with more than one man at a time?"

Yes I did. My agency got a request once from a porn producer to supply them with a girl to do a scat gangbang. I was selected. To make it short there were 10 guys and each took his turn to use my mouth to shit in. Before each guy's turn he would hold a sign to the camera indicating what type of shit he would be producing (for the filming each actor had to go on different specific diets to produce the desired results. For example, the ones who needed to have diarrhea had an enema on the set, and the amount of enema varied depending on how liquid you wanted the result to be). Then he would squat over my mouth and empty his bowels. While I was busy chewing or swallowing it he would smear the excess over my face and body and scoop up some with his fingers and feed it into my mouth so that they could film me eating and licking it from his fingers. Then the next guy would take his place and continue from there. It first started with the guys with various degrees of diarrhea, which almost made me gag with the sheer volume of it flowing down my throat plus its stench, and the last guys were those with huge, solid turds that took me forever to chew and swallow! I was caked in shit by the time we ended and I can assure you I was not hungry that night!

The second part of the movie was filmed the next day. In this sequence all the guys took turns defecating into a big crystal bowl. By the time the last guy finished, the bowl was almost halfway filled with liquid and solid feces. Then they all took turn pissing into it and then one by one they ejaculated their cum into the mix (even the director and his staff jacked off into the mix!). Then one of the guys took a long wooden spoon and swirled its contents, making it look like a thick, brownish-yellow soup. Then they filmed as I laid on the floor and one by one each of the guys used a big spoon to scoop up its contents and feed it into my wide open mouth, filming as I chewed and swallowed it, licking my lips and exclaiming how delicious it was! Then I was given a transparent plastic tube which I had to use as a straw to suck and drink some of the liquid contents from the bowl. Finally one of the guys scooped up some of the remaining solid stools from the bottom of the bowl and fed it into my mouth, filming as I chewed and swallowed.

Another porn I was involved in was a lesbian scat scene where 3 girls defecated on each other and ate each other's scat and licked each other clean.

6. LTC: "Didn't you ever feel nauseated by having to eat shit? I can hardly stand the smell! How did you overcome your natural instinct to gag?"

Practice, practice and more practice! Practice makes perfect as they say! Of course at first my instinct was to spit out and gag on its taste and smell! But I was slowly trained to overcome the natural reflex to reject the taste and smell of shit until I felt totally comfortable in eating and swallowing scat. Eventually I could hold a piece of mushy, stinky stool in my mouth and play with it as if I was sucking on candy, chewing on it and swallowing it down. By then I was then able to hold a big solid turd in my hand and slowly but surely start eating it until I had swallowed it whole as if I was eating a piece of sausage!

7. Liljohnny: "Any particular client that pops out in your mind?"

As you can imagine, over all the years I was in the game I got to meet many weird people with very kinky and extreme tastes. One that makes me laugh (sort of...) was a guy I serviced on a monthly basis. He would have me sit by his side as he watched a football or baseball game on tv while eating hot dogs and drinking can after can of beer. Once he had finished his last hot dog I was to ask him if I could please have a hot dog and some beer. "Of course baby" he would say. Then he would squat over a plate and defecate on it. He would grab the biggest stool, place it inside a hot dog bun, spray some mustard on it and hand it over to me saying "Here you are baby, moist and warm as you like it!". I would thank him and slowly eat it, licking my shit covered tongue around my lips and telling him how tasty it was. After I had gulped my hot turd (sorry...my hot dog!) I would ask him "Honey, where is my beer? Am thirsty!". "Sorry babe, here you are..." he would reply and slide his cock into my mouth so as to piss down my throat. Actually with all the beer he had drunk it did seem to taste somewhat like beer!