The Art of Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Shannon continues her Hotwife journey.
8.5k words
4.41
39.8k
39

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week later, Thursday night

Shannon thought lustfully about their visit to Bull Riders last week. She robotically went through the motions of another work week, high on the memory of Tads eyes mind fucking her as she sat and flirted from her barstool. It was a Thursday night after work when she decided to go through her closet in search of a sexy outfit that would make Tad proud. As she browsed through her closet she began to realize how few sexy outfits she actually had. Her pussy was tingling in anticipation of seeing Tad tomorrow. She didn't want to disappoint him with an outfit that was boringly conservative. Shannon had a few ideas of what she wanted to wear, so she pulled out all the possibilities and tossed them on the bed. Frustrated with her lack of options she waited for Joel to come home so she could get his opinion.

"Hey babe I'm home!" Joel yelled as he walked in the front door after a long day of work.

"I'm upstairs in the room, can you come on up and help me for a sec," Shannon yelled down to Joel.

Joel walked upstairs and entered a bedroom with clothing strewn everywhere. Shannon was sitting in the leather chair in the corner with a look of disappointment hanging on her face.

"What's going on honey? What's with all the clothes all over the room?" Joel asked with a note of concern in his voice.

"I just can't find anything to wear to Bull Riders tomorrow that's even remotely sexy enough! Tad expects something amazing. I just want to turn you both on so much," Shannon pouted.

"Baby don't worry, we will update your outfits, I promise, but I'm sure we can make something amazing out of what you have here. Let's look at what you have," Joel replied cheerfully.

Joel walked over to the bed and looked through the mass of outfits. His cock began to stiffen as his mind thought of all the slutty outfit possibilities he could dress his wife in.

"Ok, before we begin, what were you thinking about wearing?" Joel asked

"Well, I definitely want to wear a skirt again, I just don't have any dresses right now that are even close to being skimpy enough for another trip to Bull Riders," Shannon replied perking up a bit.

"Ok I agree, but you wore a jean skirt last week, so let's push those aside and choose something different. I really like this white linen skirt or this white denim skirt," Joel said

"Ya, I like the white ones but they are both way to long, they both go to mid thigh. I was thinking quite a bit shorter than last weeks skirt. The skirt I wore last week was something I use to wear to the mall without thinking twice. If I'm gonna do the hotwife thing I want to push the limit. I want to wear things I would never have worn before. Don't you agree baby?" Shannon said.

Joel picked up the white denim skirt, held it up in the air and examined it closely.

"Well, the linen skirt we cant do anything about, even though I like that it is almost semi sheer. But this denim one we can work with," Joel replied with a mischievous grin.

Joel walked over to the dresser, opened the drawer, and took out a pair of scissors. He carefully laid the white denim skirt on the bed and began methodically cutting two inches off the bottom of the skirt, shortening it from fourteen inches to twelve inches. Joel held the skirt up to Shannon for her approval.

"Oh my god honey, that's a great idea!" Shannon squealed in delight as she yanked the skirt out of Joel's hands.

She pulled the skirt up her tanned legs and checked herself out in the dressing room mirror. The skirt now came up to mid thigh. She turned and examined herself from all angles. Joel watched her and noticed a slight frown cross her face and then a few seconds later a mischievous grin.

"Baby your idea was inspired, but it doesn't go far enough. I want to turn heads tomorrow. I absolutely love this skirt, but it needs more!" Shannon said as she wiggled her hips and pulled off the white skirt.

Shannon walked over to the bed, laid the skirt down, grabbed the scissors, and carefully cut off another four and a half inches from the bottom of the skirt. She Shortened it to a tiny seven and a half inches in length. It was now half the length of the original version. Next she carefully frayed and distressed the new cut she made to make it look more natural. Still not satisfied, she cut two small one inch slits into the front of the skirt where the pockets for jeans would have been. She carefully pulled on the threads of the cut distressing it to make it look like a natural hole had formed in the cloth. She walked back to the full length dresser mirror, pulled the new micro skirt on over her tight ass and carefully examined herself in the mirror. A huge satisfying smile beamed on her face.

"So, what do you think? Is it sexy enough? Do you like it? Will Tad like it? Because I love it!" Shannon exclaimed in rapid fire succession.

"Baby it's, it's, it's FUCKING AMAZING! And its perfect for tomorrow," Joel stammered.

Joel's prick throbbed and bulged in his pants as Shannon posed in the mirror. The new micro skirt barely covered her ass in the rear and barely covered her now dripping pussy lips in the front. Her amazing bronze legs and calfs were on full display. The white skirt made an amazing contrast to her deeply tanned legs. Shannon bent over and Joel gasped as her pussy exploded into view because of the shortness of the micro skirt. Shannon sat down in the black leather chair and crossed her legs to test the coverage of the skirt over her crotch. She nodded her head in approval and slowly uncrossed and recrossed her legs in front of her now drooling husband.

"So hubby, is this a skirt appropriate for your new Hotwife?" Shannon playfully teased.

"I approve one hundred percent, and I know Tad will also. Plus, as you can see my cock says hell ya. See baby, I knew we could make this work. What were you thinking for your top?" Joel asked with a naughty glint in his eye.

"Hmmm, I have lots of tops I like, but I don't know if any are tiny or sexy enough to pair with my new micro skirt," Shannon frustratingly replied.

"Let me stop you right there sexy. I anticipated this problem. At work this week I kept thinking about what Tad said about you only wearing a basic sexy outfit last week and that you could go a lot skimpier. Soooooo I went on Wickedtemptations.com and ordered a skimpy top that will look amazing with that skirt. I had it overnighted and I know that Tad will approve," Joel said with a devilish tone in his voice.

Joel ran out of the room and came back with the package. Shannon opened it up and revealed a skimpy black drape cowl top that was made to show off her back, shoulders, and cleavage.

"I think it's safe to say you won't be wearing a bra with this top baby! I have been thinking about you trying this on all day. Visualizing your perfect tits straining to get free under it. Visualizing all the men starring at you. Visualizing Tad as he watches you enter Bull Riders again," It Has had me hard as a rock all day," Joel panted.

Shannon smiled devilishly as she put the top on. It had one tiny black string that wrapped around the top of her tits around to her back were it tied like a bikini top. The front was a plunging cowl front that draped from the tiny black string on the top of her massive titties. The cowl top hugged her plump tits, barely covering them. Her back, sides, and most of the top half of her body was totally exposed. As she walked the draping cowl top did nothing to stop the sexy sway and bounce of her tits as she walked. When she bent over the view was even more amazing, basically her tits just fell out of the top.

"Joel it's perfect! Thank you so much! Let's see if Tad thinks this is a basic sexy outfit tomorrow. Haha, I can't wait to tease him. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it. I already know the perfect thong to wear with it," Shannon excitingly exclaimed.

Shannon walked over to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a tiny black thong that laced up in the front. The laces connected the left and right side of the thong like a shoe lace. But the most amazing part of the thong was that it was crotchless and when she pulled her pussy lips down the lips dangled in plain view.

"You can't get any skimpier than these baby, look how my pussy lips dangle out the bottom!" She said as she seductively pulled on the tiny thong.

"That is a seriously daring thong! Tommorow night is going to be epic," Joel said as he walked up to Shannon and kissed her squarely on her luscious lips.

"Ohhh I hope so," Shannon moaned in response as she passionately returned his kiss flicking her tongue deep in his mouth.

"Their is no hoping about it," Joel moaned breathlessly back in her ear."

15 hrs later, Ten P.M. Friday night.

Alex and Ben were regulars at Bull Riders. They hit the popular bar up at least once every weekend. This was the first Friday they had been to the club in a few months because of the basketball league they had been playing in. Last week they took home first place in the league and decided to celebrate their championship by picking up some horny babes. No place was better for picking up hot women in skimpy outfits than Bull Riders. Ever since Tad had taken over as head bartender a year ago the babes just kept getting hotter and sluttier. Picking up women had never been hard for Alex or Ben at any bar, but the women at Bull Riders were much sluttier. The best part was most were down for a no strings attached fuck, just what the men were looking for! Basketball kept both men in exquisite shape with toned rippling muscles. Alex was 28 years old, 6'5 with dark, neck length wavy hair. He wore a form fitting black dress shirt with black tailored pants. Alex had a 8.5 inch cock that never failed to satisfy a needy slut. Ben was 30 years old, 6'1 with short brown hair fashioned into a faux hawk. Ben preferred more casual clothing so he was wearing a pair of designer jeans and a short sleeved v-neck designer t-shirt. Ben was packing an above average 7.5 inch cock that was much thicker than average. Ben named his cock The Extinguisher because of the massive amount of cum he could shoot out of his cock when he blew his load. The guys sat down at a small four top table towards the back of the bar so they could survey the crowd. The waitress came over and they ordered their drinks, a vodka tonic for Alex and a Heineken for Ben.

"Wow It's packed in here tonight, Tad has really been doing a great job advertising the place," Alex observed to Ben.

"There's some hot women in here already, we're gonna have no problem celebrating tonight, I see three candidates already," Ben replied to Alex as a hot forty something milf walked by their tables in a form fitting black mini dress.

The waitress delivered the guys drinks, they thanked her and raised their glasses.

"Here's to the fucking championship and fucking some hot sluts as a well deserved reward! May we satisfy some needy cunts tonight," Ben toasted.

Alex and Ben downed their first drink with eyes scanning the growing crowd for potential hook ups.

Joel and Shannon pulled into Bull Riders in their black Dodge Challenger SRT. They parked in a spot at the back of the parking lot and kissed before getting out of the car. Joel walked around and opened the door for his wife. His cock was throbbing already as Shannon swung her legs out to stand up. Her skirt was so short he could see every inch of her pussy lips peeking out from her crotchless thong.

"Fuck Shannon! You look fucking amazing! Walk in front of me so I can put this in my memory bank to save forever," Joel exclaimed.

Shannon smiled naughtily and swung her hips as she pulled a few steps ahead. Her white denim skirt barely covered her ass, and her thong top was pulled out the top of her skirt creating a whale tail. Her entire back was bare except for a small string tie in the back and seven and a half inches of white microskirt over her ass. Her tits were on full display and swayed noticeably because she was braless. The cowl drape front plunged down past her belly button, lightly draping over her massive 34ddd tits which were trying their hardest to escape the confines of the thin cloth. Her seven inch black platform heels clicked on the pavement in a melodic tone bringing her height up to almost six feet. She could see the flash of Joel's iPhone as he snapped off a few quick pictures.

"Stop baby, bend over just a touch so I can get a shot of your pussy under your skirt," Joel pleaded

"Hehe, you're so naughty! How's this?" Shannon wiggled her ass as she bent over exposing her bare slit for her husband.

Shannon had never felt so much nervous energy in her life. The warm breeze tingled her dangling pussy lips that were exposed by her crotchless thong under her microskirt. Her nipples swelled up to hard eraser tips as her bare breasts rubbed against the thin fabric. She had never felt so alive! Seeing Joel's face as she came out of the bedroom and presented herself had steeled her resolve to show herself off in public. This was what she wanted, but had never had the confidence to do until her loving husband had brought out her inner slut. She grabbed Joel's hand with a sense of pride.

"Baby, how long will it be before I get hit on?" Shannon nervously chuckled as they walked.

Joel laughed out loud.

"The second you walk through the door all eyes will be on you," Joel stated with confidence.

"But, the real fun will begin when I leave you alone and go to the bathroom for the first time. Are you sure you're ready for it?" Joel teased.

"The question is are you?" Shannon teased back.

Looking at each other they laughed as they confidently walked into Bull Riders together.

Bull riders was a large, open, repurposed three story commercial building laid out with a giant U shaped bar in the middle of the space. Small round two and four top tall bar tables wrapped around the left side and bottom of the bar. A dance floor lined with mirrored Walls was at the bottom of the U. Pool tables and a very popular mechanical bull filled the right side of the space. The bar was at about eighty percent capacity with a line starting to form at the entrance. Music and the sound of excited conversations buzzed in the air as Joel and Shannon confidently entered.

"Holy fucking shit!" Alex slowly set his vodka tonic down and gasped as he glanced at the entrance.

"What's going on?" Ben asked Alex.

"Look towards the entrance at that piece of ass that just walked in!" Jesus Christ her skirt is short!" Alex replied with wonder in his voice.

"Fuck, you're gonna have to fight me to get to her tonight, she is smoking hot!" Ben said as he took a long drink from his Heineken.

"Shit, she has a guy with her, lucky bastard," Alex said glumly.

"Ya, well, it's not gonna stop me from making my move, he's gotta leave her alone at some point," Ben said with a devilish smile.

As Joel and Shannon walked in they quickly scanned the bar for a couple open bar stools.

"Hey I see a few seats at the bottom of the bar, let's grab those before they are gone. It's packed in here," Joel whispered in Shannon's ear.

"How about these right here honey?" Shannon pointed to two seats right near the entrance.

"No, I want you to parade past all these people and take a seat right in the middle of all the action," Joel demanded.

"Ok, I'll lead the way so you can watch who's staring at me hehe," Shannon said with a mischievous grin.

Shannon's pulse was racing as she slowly strutted past gawking and lustful eyes. She made sure to sway her hips and push out her ample 34ddd tits. Her nipples were becoming as hard and large as eraser tips and very visibly pushing out the thin material of her flimsy cowl top. All the eyes on her was as intoxicating as a drug. Time seemed to slow down as she walked the fifty feet to the end of the bar. As she walked towards the seats they had spotted she saw Tad behind the bar nodding his head in approval. Shannon smiled and winked as she slid onto her bar stool. Sitting on the stool caused her micro skirt to slide up almost to her pussy. Only by keeping her legs squeezed together was she able to prevent displaying her slit to all the hungry eyes glued to her.

"Well that was interesting! I might have just jizzed myself following you. Everyone, and I mean everyone watched you walk past!" Joel whispered in her ear with satisfaction.

Tad immediately walked over and set her Captain and Diet down in front of her.

"Great to see you guys this weekend! Dos Equis again, Joel," Tad asked.

"Haha, you don't have my drink ready for me Tad, I'm hurt," Joel said with fake hurt in his voice.

"Well, when Shannon makes an entrance like that, I'm fucking ready with drink in hand! Remember I said drinks are comped for females that make heads turn! And, my oh my Shannon you just brought down the fucking house! You look fucking amazing!" Tad said with awe.

"So is this more than just a "basic sexy outfit? Is this special enough for your Bull Riders standards?" Shannon said sarcastically as she stood up and made a slow twirl for Tad.

"That most definitely is the kind of skimpy outfit I was talking about. I'm gonna tell you right now my cock is getting harder and harder every time I look hehe. By the looks your getting, I'm not the only one feeling a semi chub. I'll be right back with your beer," Tad said as he turned to the tap.

Shannon discretely felt Joel's crotch and nodded in appreciation at the budge in his pants.

"Honey, I'm so happy this turns you on so much. We're definitely getting out of our rut. I feel so alive, maybe I can tease a little more for you tonight, what do you think?" She said.

Shannon's pussy began to get wet as she thought of teasing Tad and maybe even blatantly hitting on him tonight.

"What were you thinking?" Joel asked her.

"I want to make Tad go crazy, and blatantly tease and hit on him. I want him to visualize fucking me when he is with his girlfriend, just like I did with him last weekend," Shannon said with confidence.

"I'm all in baby," Joel agreed.

Shannon and Joel chatted about their week at work and improvements they wanted to make to their house as they finished their second and third drinks. Shannon would push out and shake her tits every time Tad came over, making sure to tell him how hot he looked tonight. His cock was visibly hard in his pants and caused Shannon to smirk every time he walked away.

Bull riders was now at full capacity and Tad was finding it harder and harder to find time to stop and chat with them. The music was pulsing on the dance floor as couples danced and gyrated on each other.

"I'm gonna run to the restroom, you gonna be ok for a few minutes?" Joel asked.

"Go ahead, I'll be fine," Shannon said hoping that Tad would come back so she could tease him again.

Joel got up and walked to the bathroom admiring all the hot women in the club. It really was quite amazing how many good looking people were here. Better yet, the women were all dressed in sexy dresses and skimpy skirts and tops. Joel glanced back and looked at his wife with pride as he moved across the dance floor to the back of the bar and the restrooms.

Alex and Ben had been watching Shannon all night, just waiting for their moment. As soon as Joel got up they left their table and slowly made their way over to the sexy piece of ass who was their target for the night. Watching her tease the bartender all night had been torturous. Ready to throw some major game Alex slid onto the stool next to Shannon while Ben stood slightly behind.

"Hello, I'm Alex and this is Ben, we were just admiring you from our table and felt we had to let you know. Can we get you a drink?" Alex asked confidently.

Shannon slowly looked them both up and down. She definitely approved and was pleased with herself that two incredibly hot guys had approached her the second Joel got up. Let the games begin Shannon thought to herself. Shannon turned her body towards Alex showing off the full length of her tanned legs in her micro skirt. For Ben she slightly leaned forward giving him a great view of the side swell of her left tit.