The Art of the Marinated Pussy

Story Info
A story of snowballing and cum play.
968 words
4.13
85.7k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

WTF? The Marinated Pussy you say?

A story about a not-so-average couple who enjoy cum play, snowballing, and more!

--

Dusty and his wife Christy are an average couple with not-so-average sexual tastes. You see, in this relationship cum is shared by both! Hers or his! They have been snowballing cum kisses throughout their relationship, in fact it was a key ingredient in the entire courting process.

Christy considers herself a cum addict or a cum slut since she loves cum and wants it in her mouth every single day! First thing every day when she wakes up is to coax a nice warm load out of her husband. Of course he complains about this all the time, I mean, who wants to get sucked off every morning? Joke of course there!

But there is and always has been a twist to this. You see, Dusty loves the taste of his own cum too, so when he cums in Christy's mouth, she kisses him with cum. This is not so accepted by many men but Christy loves it. She also loves kisses from Dusty after he eats her to orgasm as well.

Dusty always eats Christy after sex and orgasm. He collects as much of his own cum and hers from her pussy and gives it back to Christy in a passionate cum kiss! This is expected and the norm for these two!

One day after a session of mutual masturbation, Dusty exploded all over Christy's open pussy when he came. He named this act "Marinating a Pussy". Then as expected, he dropped to his knees as Christy sat in a chair and cleaned her of all his cum again collecting it for a massive cum kiss! Christy moaned and came hard when Dusty kissed her and pushed his entire load of sperm into her waiting mouth. She swallowed it all, moaning with pure pleasure! Dusty often thinks about this during masturbation and often imagines Christy's cum filled pussy in his carnal thoughts.

So now the phrase, "Marinated Pussy" is commonplace for these two. Since they already love to masturbate for and in front of each other, this incorporates the snowballing they love into the whole thing.

Snowballing has been in practice for hundreds of years and is mentioned in books throughout history.

The fact is that men expect their mates to taste and even swallow sperm. It IS important to a man to know his woman will swallow for him. So if it's OK for her, then why not him? Women love a man who is willing and eager to kiss them after a blowjob. Unfortunately, those men are rare and hard to find and even more difficult to find unattached. That's not only because it's a fetish, but because the women who have a man like that want to keep him forever!

Not many women would refuse a wet kiss after their man had eaten them to orgasm. So why is this different for men? Homophobia? I suspect this is the answer. However, a "real man" who is confident and secure in his own sexuality would not have a problem with snowballing if he was informed about the sexual benefits of doing it for his woman! Women questioned were mostly aroused by this fetish and most have never even tried it. In men questioned, less than 20% were even able to discuss it due to their homophobia. Sex experts will tell you it's perfectly safe in a monogamous relationship and in fact , very healthy to that relationship!

Dusty and Christy are a perfect example of this kind of healthy relationship. They both know their particular kinks and also know how difficult it was to find a partner who wants the same things! Neither of them have any desire to seek other partners. Why? Because they are happy, satisfied, and fulfilled in the relationship they have together.

Cum play is becoming more and more common as time goes on in Male/female couples. More and more men are becoming more and more willing to "experiment" because they are learning that women love it! The average man won't even give his woman an orgasm orally! Foreplay? What's that? Men want to eat pussy for 3 minutes and jump on baby! Cum in 30 seconds and roll over and go to sleep!

Women do not need or appreciate that type of sex life. Men have needs and so do women. They need complete oral sex just like men do. So why stop before she cums? Selfishness? I vote yes! So for Dusty and Christy, life is good! Their sex life is marvelous! And they know why! Because each knows what the other needs, desires, and wants! And they do it! No matter what, they talk about what they each individually want in bed, and if agreeable, they act on it! Fantasies? None! They have fantasies about each other! How many couple do that? Not many, that's for sure. Do You and your spouse have fantasies about the other? Do you act on them? Do you talk about it? If not, you need a "Relationship Tune-up!"

For you guys who are revolted by the thought of eating your own cum from a pussy you just came in, I say, "Don't knock it till you've tried it!" It doesn't just taste like cum. It tastes like pussy and cum! Plus the added benefit of pleasing your lady orally after sex is priceless. The only drawback is that you know she will become very spoiled and accustomed to this treatment and will expect it all the time. So once you start, you best be ready for a lifetime of eating "Marinated Pussy"!

*

I invite comments and ratings on this story so please do at least leave your thoughts on it.