The Art of Wu

Story Info
Asian hunk reunites with hot blonde.
2.6k words
4.54
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

Once I left home for college mom was less than thrilled, hating the fact I was miles away from home. In time she was happy for me and had no trouble hiring some help to run the local mini market. Since dad died it was just me and her running the family business for several years. Deep down it wasn't the life I wanted for myself; still feeling bad for leaving mom on her own. It was tough at first but I needed to plan for my own future.

After renting myself a nice little apartment downtown, I call her up from time to time, assuring her I was doing fine. Like a good mother she worried about my safety, warning me to stay away from any woman that might be a bad influence in my life. I told my goodbyes and put away my cell phone; mom could talk for hours whenever she wanted. On my way home I had a run in with my landlady, Sandra Tate. The lonely old widow who ran the building with an iron hand, roamed the hallway, putting up eviction notices for my next door neighbors. When it came to the rent it was either pay on time or out the door.

"Hello, Mrs. Tate," I said, with a kind face. "Looking lovely today."

"Flattery will get you nowhere, Mr. Wu," she said. "I'm not going to have a problem with the rent am I?"

"You'll have it by the end of the week, I promise. You know I'm good for it."

"Don't forget, or you will have one of these on your door."

"We wouldn't want that."

"No, we wouldn't. Just because you're cute doesn't mean I won't haul your ass out of here."

"I'll keep that in mind, Mrs. Tate."

"I'm sure you will. Have a good night, Mr. Wu. Oh, I almost forgot, your girlfriend just dropped by."

She struck a nerve with that one. I haven't had a date for some time now, but Mrs. Tate didn't know that. She must have made a mistake.

"Excuse me," I said. "Girlfriend?"

"Yes," said Mrs. Tate. "A very nice girl, too. She's been waiting inside all day."

"You let her in my place? You let a strange girl go inside my place?"

"Nothing strange about her."

"What did she look like?"

"About five feet, blonde hair, a good sense of humor. We spoke for a bit, filling me in on how talented you are with your hands. I must say I didn't know you had it in you."

There was one girl with blonde hair I knew personally; a royal pain in my ass who didn't take no for an answer. It couldn't be her due to the fact that we broke up awhile back; absolutely no reason for her to pay me a visit after all this time.

"You two have fun now," said Mrs. Tate, heading for the elevator. "And feel free to give me the details."

"Yeah, thanks," I said, feeling down after that bit of information on my mystery girl.

Quietly, I stepped inside my apartment, discovering the light on in my bedroom. Whoever was in there had already made themselves comfortable. I had to know who was in there, but then again I was afraid to even find out. If it was in fact someone from my past, this reunion would be anything but exciting.

"Please, don't let it be her," I said, speaking quietly to myself.

Once I peeked inside, my worst fears became a reality. There she was all laid out on my bed in her pink undies and tank top. A pair of her jeans and sandals lay scattered on the floor.

"Hi, beautiful," she said, in her own seductive way.

"Frankie," I said, letting out my frustration. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"And a hello to you too, Wu Wu."

"Don't call me that, please."

"You're so cute when you're upset."

"Don't do that."

We met at a nude art class, both drawing a guy with a big cock and holding an apple. We spoke a lot to one another after class and hit it off great, but as time went on it got a bit ridiculous. Frankie saw I had talent in the art world, going as far as telling her friends, spreading the word left and right. Every woman wanted me to draw them in their birthday suits and willing to pay for my services.

They offered me twenty dollars a drawing ,doing art on beautiful, young women of every color and shape. Surprisingly, older women paid me even more to draw them as well. In the next few weeks the offers kept pouring in and I was making easy money. It was the easiest and most fun job in the world. Then one day it all came down. Women were then offering to pay top dollar for other services. Instead of an artist for hire I was labeled a cheap whore. One guy even offered me hundreds of dollars to fuck his wife while he watched. It got weirder along the way, leaving me no choice but to quit drawing and end my relationship with Frankie, whom I held responsible for creating that mess to begin with. I never did forgive her and I'd probably never will.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm just passing through," said Frankie.

"Just passing through?"

"Visiting an old friend, talking about old times. And I have a sudden craving for some...Chinese food."

"Well, you're not getting it here."

"Come on, Wu Wu. I can't believe you're still mad at me for that little misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding? I was getting getting calls from women everywhere."

"What's wrong with that?"

"No thanks to you I was treated like some cheap whore. I had a call from one woman offering me to play in her dungeon. Another offered me to sleep with her gay cousin all because she loved seeing two guys get together, and you didn't do a damn thing about it."

"You're acting like I was your pimp. Of course, I wouldn't mind pimping you around town. I could make a killing with your swollen abs and hard-."

"Stop that. It wasn't funny then and it's not funny now. Now do me a favor and leave me alone. I don't ever want to see you again."

"I'm sorry if I embarrassed you, I really am. Why don't you let me make it up to you?"

"I don't see how that's even possible. What could you possibly do to make it up to me?"

"I'll tell you what, I'll let you have your way with me for free."

Same old Frankie, an annoying little flirt and unafraid to speak her mind. She made it pretty clear what she wanted from me and I wasn't about to fulfill her needs no matter how tempting she was.

"You're not fooling me," I said. "I know what you're up to so forget it."

"Don't be like that, Wu Wu," she said. "I so missed you."

"I don't care, and stop calling me that."

"You used to like it. In fact you loved it."

"Yeah, as in past tense. You don't get to call me that anymore, and you don't just drop by unannounced."

"Then what should I call you from now on?"

"How about you leaving?"

"You leaving? Doesn't sound right to me."

"Goodbye, Frankie."

"No, that's my name."

"Stop that."

"No, wrong again."

"Stop playing games with me."

"What game?"

"This."

"This what?"

Frankie enjoyed teasing me even we were together. In her opinion getting me upset was one of my best qualities.

"That's it," I said. "No more. I'm putting an end to this right now."

"What are you doing?" She asked, watching me pick up her jeans and sandals.

"What am I doing? I cleaning my room of all this extra junk, that's what. You want them? Go get them."

I threw her things out of my room and she was going to be next.

"You forgot something," she said, throwing her tank top straight at me.

Frankie wore no bra underneath, giving me a clear view of her tits, so nice, round, and soft all over. I came to my senses, tossing out her tank top. There was one thing left she had on, knowing Frankie she was going to throw those at me as well.

"Oh, no," I said, rushing towards her. "You're not doing that."

"Doing what?" She said.

"You're trying very hard to get me excited and I'm not falling for it. Don't you even think about taking those off."

"You dare me?"

"No, I don't."

"Come on, Wu Wu. We had fun times didn't we? What we had was special, am I right?"

I admit we did have fun but that all ended when those phone calls started coming in. Immediately, I changed my number putting a stop to all that. Sure I made a lot of money drawing all those women, but I was no one's whore. Not even Frankie's for that matter.

"Yeah," I said, "we did have fun until you blew it."

"All right, all right," said Frankie. "I fucked up big time. Come on let me make it up to you."

"No, I don't think so."

Frankie responded by rubbing her pussy still covered in her pink undies. The girl was never afraid to show off her sexy side, finding ways to get me excited. Today was no different.

"Still want me to leave?" She asked.

Who was I kidding? The girl was beautiful and hot in all the right places. Who could resist that? And just like that Frankie made the first move, planting her lips into mine and never stopping. Slowly, she started unbuttoning my shirt, feeling and caressing every part of my upper body.

Once my shirt hit the floor I playfully pushed Frankie onto the bed, giving her a big laugh. I planted my lips on hers, listening to the sounds of our own moaning and feeling each other's tongues. Slowly, I kissed her neck and throat, licking each one. Down I went towards her soft tits and fully erected nipples. I licked and sucked on each one, beautiful and soft to the touch. Frankie was letting me know she was enjoying every minute of it from her intense moaning.

"Oh, that feels good," she said.

When it came time to slip off her undies, Frankie was already in position, waiting for me to give her the satisfaction she eagerly craved. I opened up her pussy and stuck my tongue down, licking and sucking every drop I could find. Frankie was practically breathless, nearly screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Oh, that feels so good. Hmmmmm. Oh, shit. Aaaaaah. Oh, you eat good pussy. Ooooooh. Oooooo. Ah. Ah. Ah. Oh, shit. Fuck. Oh. Oh. Oh, baby, don't stop. Don't stop. Oooooh. Right there. That's the spot."

Her pussy tasted the way I remembered it. Frankie enjoyed every second of it, moaning and giggling in delight, with a look of satisfaction. She especially enjoyed giving my cock a good workout every chance she got. If she wanted to she could do it with her hands behind her back. I haven't had a good blow job in a while, kind of glad Frankie dropped by. Once Frankie was done she laid back down on the bed, ready for what came next. She laid there smiling, opening and closing her legs, again and again just to tease me.

"Show me what you got," she said. "I dare you."

That's the Frankie I knew; charming and demanding all at once. Slowly and gently I placed my cock inside her. Back and forth, thrusting and pounding, giving it all I had and putting a smile on Frankie's pretty face. The faster I went the more my bed started to squeak, even louder than the last time we were together.

"Oooooh," said Frankie, with her eyes closed tight. "Aaaaaah. Shit. Oh, that's good. Hmmmmmm. That feels so fucking good."

Frankie pulled me close and we were back joining lips and tasting each other's tongues. I kissed her soft neck, listening to the sounds of her heavy breathing in my ear.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Oh, your cock feels bigger than before. You taking Viagra?"

"No," I said. "I don't."

"I didn't think so.'

After we were done laughing our asses off, Frankie got into her cowgirl position, giving me the ride of my life. She held on to the bed post and I had a face full of bouncing titties. I took a lick on one of her nipples, sucking on it nice and hard. I let out a little yelp once she dug her nails into my chest, hurting me just a bit.

"Did you miss me?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Did you miss me? I want you to say it."

"I miss you."

"What was that?"

"I missed you."

"Say it like you mean it."

"I missed you."

"You can do better than that. Say it. Say it like you mean it."

Frankie rode me long and hard until I did what she said. I let out one long breath of air and shouted as loud as I could until she was completely satisfied or I suffer a heart attack.

"I missed you!" I shouted. "I missed you very much!"

"Louder!" Frankie shouted.

"I missed you! I missed you! I missed being with you!"

Once she was satisfied Frankie got into position, waiting to get her ass fucked. I placed my hard cock in her, tore that round ass apart. Back and forth, faster and even more faster I went, going deeper like she wanted me to.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Pound me. Pound my fucking ass. Hard cock feels so good. Oh, shit. Fuck! Fuck! Oh, you're so good. Oh, so fucking good. Yes! Yes! Oh, shit. Don't stop! Don't stop! Harder! Harder!"

The harder I went the louder she screamed. Our bodies slapping one another's, faster and louder, sweating up a storm. The minute I was done I needed some time to catch my breath, but Frankie would have none of that. Again she kissed my lips and pulled me close, right back on top of her.

I put my dick back inside her, pounding her even more. She had a hold of my buttocks, using my body to rub against her clit. Straight in my ear she said every dirty word she could think of. I said a few words myself, only it made her laugh instead.

"You say nice things when you're fucking me," she said, giggling some more. "That's it. Keep giving it to me. Oh, shit. Keep that cock inside me. Oh, yes. Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck! Oh, shit! Oh, fuck!. Fuck! Like that! Just like that! Just like that! Fuck!"

Faster and faster I kept on, feeling her bare heels slapping my buttocks, telling me she wanted to feel my cum all over her. We were panting and breathing heavily. Eyes closed tight and nearly set for what came next. I let it all out, squeezing every drop onto her shaven pussy. We looked into each other's eyes, both catching our breaths, smiling almost to the point of laughing our hearts out.

"That was good," she said. "Wu Wu."

"Yeah," I said. "We need to do this again. Like immediately."

We laughed, kissed some more and held each other tight. I may thank Mrs. Tate another day for letting her in after all.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers