The Artifact Shop Ch. 01

Story Info
A boy tries to woo a girl, with consequences.
3.1k words
4.38
36.7k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story! I hope you like it. The characters are college-age and are over 18. Also note that I focus a lot on developing the characters so this is a bit of a slow burner. Be patient!

~~~~~

I stood in front of the shop, not entirely sure what I was expecting. My friend Cole was standing beside me.

"Are you sure about this?" I asked. "She said she wasn't attracted to me."

"That's what she can help you with, Emmett," Cole responded. "Mistress Erin can solve any issue, and I'm sure that she can help you out here."

I fidgeted uncomfortably, not entirely sure how to respond. Sure, I liked Lydia, but she said she didn't like me. I told Cole about this and his eyes lit up. He told me that he "knew someone," and that they could help me win her over. So here we were, in front of a small unmarked store. "Well? What are you waiting for? Let's go in!" Cole pushed me towards the door. As we stepped inside (or, well, as I was pushed inside), a small bell over the door jingled.

I stared around the room, not entirely sure what to make of it. Dozens of different items were scattered around, and from the general vibe of the place, it was pretty obvious that most of the items in here were enchanted. But most interestingly, there was a surprising amount of lewd objects on public display. Normally you'd have to ask the shopkeeper something, like to see the...discrete collections, and they'd take you back with a knowing smile. But here, there were just sex toys, sitting on shelves, visible for anyone who came in. Then again, it didn't seem like there were many people in here.

"Hello? Mistress Erin?" Cole called out. I heard a rustling from behind an old wooden desk, and a woman, whose age I could not tell, popped up. She had one blue and one green eye, and dark silver hair. She stood up straight, pulled a stray lock of hair from her eyes, and looked at me. "Ah, hello. Welcome! What can I get for you today?"

I opened my mouth, but before I could get a word out, Cole started speaking. "My friend Emmett here has a crush on one of his classmates, but she's told him she isn't interested."

The woman, who I assumed to be Mistress Erin, had not stopped looking me over. She gave me one final glance before nodding curtly. "I see. In that case, I have just the thing." She stepped into the back room before handing me a silver bracelet. "Put it around your wrist before midnight. When you wake, you will find yourself in a body that she finds appealing."

"Okay. So what's the catch? This is obviously a shop with a bunch of enchanted artifacts and I'd be really surprised if there wasn't some sort of non-monetary price for it."

She seemed startled. "You seem perceptive, so I'll give you the full details. Yes there is. That would be the fact that this is altering your body to someone else's desires. You may not even recognize yourself if what she wants is different enough from what you currently are."

I considered it for a moment. I basically had zero clue what she was into. "Do...do you have anything that can tell me what sort of general stuff would happen? Like, what sort of things she is into?"

Erin seemed somewhat amused. "Are you asking me to look into someone's desires so you can know what will happen beforehand?"

"Y...yes?" I stammered. She smirked. "I can do that, but I won't. What kind of store do you think this is?"

"One that aims for customer satisfaction?"

She flicked her wrist and the door opened. A sudden gust of wind from behind her pushed us backwards. "Good luck, young Emmett!"

~~~~

That night, Cole and I were sitting on the couch. I was wearing pajama pants and a tee-shirt, while Cole was just in his boxers and a clean shirt. We were watching a movie when he turned to me.

"So, what do you think is going to happen?"

I looked down at my wrist, where the silver bracelet was. "I'm not sure. I guess we'll just have to wait until the morning to find out." I was starting to feel sleepy anyway, so I put my head down on his lap. "I...think I'm gonna sleep now."

He leaned back. "Do you want me to take you up to bed?"

Too tired for words, I nodded. As I started to drift off, I heard the clock chiming midnight. At that moment, I felt something taking hold of me. Must be the magic, I thought to myself.

I had a weird dream that night. I was standing in the hallway of my house. Cole was standing in front of me, looking up and shocked at something. Turning around, I noticed my body floating slightly above the ground, surrounded by glowing blue tendrils. But I felt another force pulling me. Letting go of control, I allowed this force to pull me along. It felt like I was in a river, and it seemed to have a mind of its own. I phased through the outer wall of my house, and then began accelerating. This force seemed to know exactly where to go, and as I blinked I found myself at my destination. I somehow knew exactly where I was: Lydia's house. The force lessened its pull on me, and I stepped through the door of the house.

I didn't take the time to look around the house. For the first time since I fell asleep, I looked down at myself and noticed that I was made of the same blue tendrils that had surrounded my body earlier. But that thought quickly left my mind as I felt the tug that had pulled me here pulling me up the stairs. And down the hallway at the top, there was a door. I walked through the door and saw her lying in bed.

Lydia was about my age, with golden-blonde waist-length hair. It was a cold night, so she was huddled under the blankets. Underneath it, though, I could see her as well. The same glowing tendrils that I was made of and that surrounded my body earlier started to come off of her, and lifted her off of the bed. The blankets fell away, showing her D-cup breasts inside the blue bra she was wearing. But as I looked to see if she was wearing anything below that, the blue light obscured her whole body and blinded me. I felt the light enter me and a sharp pain in my torso and pelvis.

~~~~

I woke with a start. I heard the last chime of the midnight bell as I opened my eyes. Gordon was standing above me, concern in his eyes. "Emmett?"

I let out a groan. That was a weird dream. "I don't know if it wo-" I froze. What the hell happened to my voice? It barely sounded like my own. "What happened?"

He gestured to my body. "I...I think it worked."

I looked down and was greeted with two new developments. "WHAA?" There, on my chest, were a pair of B-cup breasts. I reached my hand up to touch one and froze. My nails were painted a light blue, and my hands were markedly smaller than before. All the hair on my arm was gone.

"I'm...I'm a woman?"

Cole stammered a bit before speaking. "It-it seems so. And frankly not a bad looking one, either." At that moment I noticed: Cole had never changed out of his boxers, and his erection was clearly visible beneath his pants. I felt myself getting aroused against my own will. I awaited the tent, but as I felt the blood pumping into my crotch, I realized something else.

Peeking down my pants, my fears were confirmed. There, beneath the pajama pants, was a pussy, and as I looked, I noticed a wet splotch on my pants.

Curious, I poked at my new equipment. Not feeling much, I rubbed a bit around the clit and gasped at the new sensations. It felt a bit like masturbating as a guy, but hitting just the head. Now I was incredibly turned on, and I stuck two fingers inside of me. Without meaning two, I let out a sigh of pleasure. It felt so, so good.

I realized Cole was still watching me. "He...hey," I panted. "Want to help me test drive?"

He nodded, stripping down. I followed suit. His cock sprang free as he took off his boxer shorts, and I felt something dripping down my legs as I stared at the six-inch length of it. I pulled him towards my bedroom. Some part of me was feeling confused; I'd always sort known that I felt attraction towards my male friends in a way that they didn't. But I'd always sort of ignored that, I knew I wasn't gay. But now that I was a girl, I felt like there wasn't anything stopping me from feeling that way now. It was actually quite liberating, and I relished in the feeling. Of course, this was mostly overshadowed by just how horny was; this was all a side thought as I pulled him onto the bed.

He lay back, spread-eagled, as I went down on him, taking his cock into my mouth. Cole wasn't the largest guy, but he wasn't small by any measure. I reflected briefly as I sucked. I could feel him starting to spasm with orgasm when I pulled back. I'd heard that cum tasted kind of gross. However, that also had another side effect; as he orgasmed, long strings of cum painted themselves across my face. And despite my best attempt, I still got some in my mouth. It was kinda salty. Cole lay back on the bed, wiped out. I was still horny, but as I was about to ask him to fuck me, he fell back asleep on the bed. Sighing, I resigned myself just to masturbate. Quickly, I rubbed at my pussy, getting into a groove; I was also kind of tired and just wanted to stop feeling horny. It took a while longer than I was used to to get to the edge. But as I pushed myself over the edge, I felt my first female orgasm. Unlike when I came as a guy, which was mostly centered around my dick, I felt the waves of pleasure rushing over my whole body. It was unlike anything I'd ever felt. Satisfied, I fell back and was about to fall asleep when I realized that I still had cum all over my face. I walked up to the bathroom and washed it off into the sink. As I looked up into the mirror, I saw my face.

Whatever the magic had done had mostly kept my features the same, with some slight tweaks. My eyes had become a light blue from their previous brown, and the short crew cut I normally sported had grown out into a pixie cut, and the color had shifted from brown to a sort of blue, somehow. Other than that, things remained mostly the same, though everything seemed somewhat softer and more feminine. I took a moment to stare before returning to my bed, falling asleep next to Cole.

~~~~

I woke up early the next morning. Immediately I had a few thoughts. One, I'd just had sex with my best friend. And two, I'd need to figure out the school situation.

I sent an email to my professors, explaining that I was trying to do an exchange program with some other members of my family, and that my cousin would be visiting for a few days. They replied back, saying that in the future they'd need more heads-up but that it was okay. That being out of the way, I went to buy some clothing. As I ran over to the store, I felt the stares of people as I went by. I wasn't wearing a bra, as I didn't own one yet, and my chest was jiggling a ton. But eventually, I made it there and made some purchases. I bought a few pairs of jeans and some tee-shirts, as well as some proper underwear. By the time I left, I looked like I'd never been male. I went back to my apartment, ate a meal, and spent the rest of the day texting friends and telling them my "exchange student" story. They bought it. While doing so, Cole went home, saying "we should do this again sometime."

~~~~

The next day was Monday. I woke up early and got dressed. I made sure not to grab anything that would be identified as mine, to sell my story. I drove over to my first class, the one that I shared with Lydia. As I walked into the lecture hall, I spotted a free seat next to her. She looked over at me as I sat down.

"Hello," she said, cautiously.

"Hi!" I said energetically. "My name's Emm-" Shit, I hadn't come up with a name...what could I do? Uh..."-mma. Emma."

"Hey, Emma," she said. "Are you new here?"

"Yeah. Just here for a bit as an exchange student."

A look flashed across her face. Was it...disappointment? "Oh, okay." She turned towards the front of the hall, where the professor had come in. She shifted around and I saw that her skirt had hiked up; on the front of her panties was a wet spot. I only saw it for a moment before she shifted again, and covered it up again.

Several minutes later, she turned to me. "Hey," she whispered. "Do you want to go grab some food after this?"

I started. "S-sure," I replied, stuttering a little. She smiled and turned back to the front of the class. I felt myself getting a little bit turned on again.

The rest of the day went by incredibly slowly. I just wanted to go on this date with her. And I had no doubt in my mind that it was a date. By the time my final class ended, I practically ran out of my seat outside.

Lydia was standing outside, wearing the same sky-blue skirt and white shirt as before. She smiled as she saw me come out, and I ran over to her. I was surprised when she gave me a hug. "Ready to go?" she asked me. "Yep," I replied.

~~~~

The place that Lydia had gotten us reservations to was actually quite a fancy Italian restaurant. "The food here is in-CREDIBLE," she'd said. And she was right. We ordered a pizza to split, and while it was quite hot at first, once it had cooled down, it was heavenly. Lydia had a lot of stories to tell, and I learned that she was an artist. "Can I see some of your art?"

She nodded and pulled out her phone, scrolling through her camera roll. I swiped through it, nodding. "It looks really nice!" I told her. Then, I scrolled over one more picture. And right there was what looked like two women having sex. As I saw it, Lydia snatched her phone back. "Okay, so that's my art!" She seemed flustered. I turned to look at her, and she ducked her head to avoid my gaze. I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, it's alright. No need to be embarrassed." She looked up at me, sheepishly. "I know it's wrong but it just turns me on so much..."

"Look. There's nothing wrong with liking that. Hell, you're on a date with me, so it's not like I couldn't figure out you were a lesbian before."

She seemed confused. "Is...is this a date? I've never been on one before."

I blinked. Seriously? "Yeah. Going to a fancy restaurant with someone you're attracted to is generally considered a date."

She took a minute to process that before standing up and coming around the table to give me a hug. It was warm, and felt really nice.

~~~~

As dinner wrapped up, we opened up a lot, and I found that we had a very similar sense of humor. We laughed at the same jokes that we saw on the Internet. I felt like I'd found someone that I could really fall in love with. And in fact, already had.

We walked outside, and I turned to her. "That was really fun. We should do that again sometime."

She smiled. "Yeah, we should." And then, almost as if she was pushing herself to do it, she leaned forwards and kissed me.

I was taken aback, but quickly began to kiss back. She pulled away from me a few seconds later and looked down at the ground. I took my hand and put it on her shoulder, like earlier, and she looked up at me. Instead of speaking, I kissed her back. We made out like this for almost thirty seconds before she pulled away.

"Um...do you...do you want to keep going?"

Silently, I nodded. I felt myself getting incredibly aroused, more than I ever had as a guy. Lydia walked over to her car, unlocking the doors, and motioned me inside. I sat next to her in the passenger seat as we drove back to her house.

She unlocked the door. As soon as the door was shut, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We stumbled up to the bedroom, pushing the clothes off each other, and by the time we got to her room, we were both completely naked. She pushed me backwards onto her bed and began to slowly lick around my pussy, before pushing her tongue inside. I gasped. While I'd spent a little time on Sunday experimenting, I'd never felt anything like this. It almost made me cum, but she stopped after a few minutes. She lay down on top of me so that I could lick at her while she did the same to me, and I did. A moan came from one (or maybe both) of us as we licked each other. A few moments later, she pushed her fingers inside of me and began to thrust with them. I gasped, and a few seconds later I felt myself coming onto her fingers. While that happened, I began to finger her as well, and quickly enough to bring her over the edge. She let out a yelp as she came.

We both lay back onto the bed, panting. "That was fun," I said. "We should do it again sometime."

She let out a laugh. "Yes, yes we should."