The Artist and I Ch. 01

Story Info
Gina meets up with a man from her past at a frat party.
2.3k words
4.33
8.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at this fraternity party. Usually I don't go to these things; too much trouble, too many drunk guys, too many lost memories and way too many hangovers. Sophomore year, I thought Well, I am going to be here for the next couple years, I might as well go... I hadn't drunken anything alcoholic when I got dragged in to play "Seven Minutes in Heaven." Of course they really meant "A Night in Heaven" but why change the name? The game was being run by the Drake twins --who were in my class—Jared and James. A lot of people were playing, seniors, juniors, and some other sophomores.

When my name was called, I reluctantly got up and picked something from the box that Jared was holding. I pulled out a crumpled up drawing ...I didn't recognize the piece at all, but it was amazing. It was a drawing of a woman, her hair flowing in the wind, her eyes sparkling with tears. The expression captured was like "goodbye" or longing. Lost? Forlorn. It kind of looked like me...a strange idea... I was wondering who did it, when I felt warmth creeping up to my cheeks because a man with long brown hair stood up. I recognized him instantly. Matt. The artist. From high school. I had no idea he was attending college here, it didn't occur to ask all those years ago... He swaggered over to me in his loose jeans and button-down shirt --which was only half buttoned showing off the tattoo on his chest-- and grabbed my hand. My stomach did a little flutter.

"This, is yours Matt?" I asked as I handed it back to him. He nodded, put it into his back pocket and began to lead me upstairs to --what I was assuming— his bedroom.

I could hear James saying to Jared, "What a shame, that a banging body like hers would be wasted on a scrub like Matt." I could only hope that Matt didn't hear that. God, his eyes were still gorgeous.

The room was surprisingly nice. There was a queen sized bed, and that was the only bed there. He had a balcony that had French doors. Matt closed the door to the room behind me, and looked down at me. He pulled me into a hug. I was a little surprised at this, but then softened and hugged him back. He smelled like kerosene and hair gel. I looked up at him and saw his captivating turquoise eyes for what seemed like the first time in forever. They were staring at me with such intensity that I reached up and touched his face with my hand, stroking his cheek. He smiled and whispered seductively,

"I have wanted some time alone with you, Gina since the day we met."

We met my senior year in high school. He was a sophomore in college coming in to demonstrate to the class how to draw skulls for this Hamlet art project. The skull of Yorick I believe it was. He told me that he'd read all of Shakespeare's plays which I thought was impressive. He came in every day for 2 weeks. My friend called him a "pirate hottie" and noted that his eyes were intense. At the time, he reminded me of my uncle only because he'd seemed so shady but none the less, I liked him and looked forward to my classes. I also remember that he had a certain interest in me...

I blushed, remembering, and looked away. Matt gingerly put his fingers underneath my chin and pulled me back and asked, "What are you thinking?"

"Just a memory... about you..." I said still in my reminiscence.

My face must have had a longing expression because when our eyes locked, he came in to kiss me. His lips were delicious and he tasted like mint and something that I couldn't identify. I timidly returned his kiss, but grew less and less shy as I let myself want him openly. I closed my eyes and fell into him. His lips parted mine, and his tongue entered my mouth exploring its contours and gently sucking on my own tongue. His hands brushed against my arm and then my breast, making me shiver. He felt me do this and laughed a little, continuing to kiss me with a ferocious passion.

I could feel a fire being stoked in me, and my desire for him was growing. I'd never felt this aroused and it felt better than I imagined. However, a whisper of my conscience was telling me that I didn't want this but I ignored it. His hands felt their way underneath my shirt, skimming my bra for the clasp and undoing it when they found it. My breasts spilled out and were free. Following his lead, my hand traced down the front of his shirt, unbuttoning each button, one by one. I ran my hands over his abs and up to his chest as he was caressing my breasts, teasing my nipples with a curious level of expertise.

"How big are you now?" he asked.

"Mmm the last time I saw you I was a D-36."

"That's not the case anymore is it?" He chuckled, cupping them --they barely fit into his hand.

I couldn't respond because he began kissing my neck, making me gasp and then moan at the pleasure. I leaned my head a little sideways to grant better access. He took advantage of this, nibbling and kissing along my collar bone, just hard enough to send sparks all the way to my clitoris and back up again, but not enough to leave bruises on my neck. Then his hands were down at my butt, running his fingers along the seams of my jeans and gently squeezing it. I could feel him growing hard between us as he reached one hand to slip underneath the denim. The voice inside my head commanding me instinctively to stop made my body go rigid. Matt stopped for a moment, and whispered, looking into my eyes "Are you sure you want to do this with me, Gina?"

I told the voice to shut up and leave me alone, relaxed and then nodded and he began to pull of my jeans and shirt. He put his arms around me again, squeezing my ass cheeks and giving them a playful slap and then he pulled away so that I could take his shirt the rest of the way off. His tattoo was a skull, similar to the one on his wrist. Usually I hate tattoos, but this one didn't seem to bother me, it enhanced his sexiness. He was muscular too; his pectorals chiseled and so were his abdominal muscles. Matt started kissing me again and I threw my arms around his neck. He lifted me up, --my legs around his waist --and he carried me to the bed...

He lay on top of me continuing to kiss me and then sat up a little, kissing my neck, while I closed my eyes so as to feel just his touch. He lightly kissed the mounds of soft flesh and then took one into his mouth sucking my nipple causing me to moan with pleasure. He nuzzled my breasts and sucked my nipples until they rose and hardened to the point that I couldn't take it anymore. Then he kissed and licked his way down to my navel and further still. He looked up at me and then dove in snatching my panties off in an instant. I could feel his breath in between my legs as he kissed the area where my thigh became my pubic mound sending shivers through my body. My desire was driving me crazy, I wanted him in me. The way he made me feel was so good I wanted it to never end. I knew that things were going to be amazing considering he hadn't really even done anything to me and I was already willing to do anything for him.

My pleasure spiked as I felt his tongue darting in and out of me, sucking my silky and soaking wet folds. He found my hole and ate me out until I needed him to let me climax. He seemed to know what I needed, and his tongue began circling my clitoris and he nibbled it gently. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter as his licking intensified. He kept at it until I felt I was going to be pushed over the edge. Electricity pulsed through my body as I came hard, my juices flowing freely, but it made me feel hot and embarrassed but amazing all the same. He looked up at me and adjusted himself so that his head was right above mine.

I could feel him breathing softly into my ear and turned my head to face him, my lips slightly parted, my eyes full of want. Then he kissed me hard and full, letting me taste my own juices. The kiss was intoxicating; it made me want to pleasure him as much as he had me. I rolled the both of us over so that I was on top of him and straddled him so I was resting right below his stomach. I kissed him tonguing his mouth and wanting him so much I'm sure that it came through. And then I kissed along his jaw and down his chest, past his stomach and stopped at his groin. I began to undo his belt and slip off his jeans leaving him in his boxers. I slipped those off too, and looked up at him and was about to go down when Matt stopped me.

"Don't."

I sat up, and his obvious erection pressed into my thigh. Why...not? I didn't voice my question...but I was definitely confused. Most guys I knew would kill for that.

"I don't want you to. I know this sounds crazy, but you're too beautiful to do that for me," Matt said as if reading my mind.

"Oh..." I said stupidly.

He laughed and said, "But we can do this," before lifting me with his hands and slipping his member into me. It went deep and I could tell he felt how my insides clenched him. He waited a few moments before lifting me again and bringing me down. I began to move my hips with him and it felt amazing. After a few minutes like this, he rolled us over, and pushed me playfully down on the bed so that I lay on my back. I closed my eyes with Matt on top as he put his ten inches into me slowly, so that I could adjust to his size in this new position. I bit my lip as I felt a small wave of pain wash over me when Matt began sliding it in and out faster.

He stopped as he saw my pained expression and asked "Am I hurting you?"

"No..." I groaned, causing him to laugh even though his eyebrows were knit with concern.

"I'll go slow," he resolved.

I reached out to him and he pulled me close as he gradually began moving little by little, in and out. This feels so right, I couldn't help thinking. I could feel Matt growing even harder inside of me and knew that he'd wanted me bad. His speed was increasing and it felt like he was going farther with each thrust. I clutched at his back, my nails leaving little crescent-moons. I hoped I hadn't hurt him too much. We fell into a pattern and increased our body rhythms as we got closer to an orgasm.

As we came even closer to coming, Matt increased the speed and penetration with each thrust going deeper and deeper into me until I couldn't take it any longer. I shouted his name as I was thrown over the edge. We gripped each other and came, Matt smiling and panting in between kisses to my breasts and neck and lips. I was out of breath and reveling in the feeling of what we just did. We lay next to each other on the bed, breathing softly.

"Matt, you're impossibly good," I said as I regained my breath and looked over at him.

He smiled, his piercing eyes telling me that he had wanted this so badly, and whispered in my ear, "Only for you, Gina," and then kissed me again.

I couldn't believe that what I had wanted and dreamed of, he'd wanted too. Or that our feelings were just as strong without seeing each other for 2 years. And we just made it happen. This all brought me back to the picture.

"Why'd you draw that picture?" I asked.

"I had a dream about you a few days ago. You were looking back with tears in your eyes. It made me think of when I saw you after school that one day."

So it was me... "I knew someone was watching me!"

"Haha yeah, that was me. I couldn't help it you captured me the minute I saw you. I didn't want it to be the last time I saw you...but well you know me. I couldn't build up the confidence. Anyways, I didn't know what it was you were looking at in the dream but I had to draw it. The image was breathtaking, but I didn't get the shading right. You're much more beautiful in real life."

"Remember you told me 'Remember where your light is coming from.' That's probably why you didn't get it right, you didn't remember," I said smiling, "but I still like it."

Matt smiled. "You always do," he said before he kissed me.

"What are we going to do after this?" I asked purely because I wanted to know.

Matt looked at me. "What I've been waiting to do for the past 2 years. I would've done it before, but I couldn't find you..."

"What exactly have you been waiting to do?"

"Well, this," he said gesturing to me, "and then some more of that," pointing to me again smiling, and making me laugh. "And then make sure that you know you're my girlfriend."